Erotic Games Ch. 08

Story Info
Games are over. Couple plays for real.
3.8k words
4.58
32.1k
48

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a willing cuckold now. Not only had Chet fucked my wife almost all night long; I had cleaned up her pussy each time he had cum in her. When we awoke, I expected all of us to be satiated and ready to return home. For me, it was a mixture of exhaustion and nervous energy. It was a strange feeling. If I expected to have any regrets, Chet and Meredith certainly did not. I was man enough to take responsibility for the whole chain of events leading up to that weekend. I should have foreseen that the erotic games had a certain progression. Once we had opened Pandora's Box, the lid was off forever. Now, everything was bare. I had discovered that my beautiful blonde wife not only liked big cocks, but it appeared that she favored black cock as well.

Chet spent the day with us as if we were old family or close friends. He was a real person first and a black bull certainly. We preferred the term 'friend'. He had mentioned taking us to a special club in town. It was plain that the white cuckold theme was prevalent in part of the population. We already knew that there were couples who engaged in this activity specifically. What did surprise us was the out-front network available. If a couple wanted to find a black man to fuck the wife, there was no shortage of candidates available.

We arrived at the club around eight. Chet explained that in the types of clubs, the mating dances were conspicuously short. If black men fashioned a particular white woman, or couple, the approach was very direct and very clear. A yes or no ended the conversation part of the romance. It seemed that there was a couple of back rooms that were available if the hook up was to be short and to the point.

Meredith was a little overdressed for the club. She stood out anyway, but a short red dress with a plunging neckline was just the dressing that attracted every eye in the place. Underneath she wore a red thong. We ordered drinks and took a table. The fact that we were already with a big handsome black man put a little damper on the courting approach. Chet said that if he were not with us, the men would be fighting over Meredith. Even at that, some guys took a chance and came to our table and directly asked Meredith to dance. It was cute how she looked first at Chet and then at me for permission. She danced with a few men and generally they assumed she was 'taken' so most of them chose to mix and find a more available lady.

After a while a big black man approached our table. He introduced himself as Jerome. He owned the club and was on the premises most of the time, he said. He was of medium brown complexion, about

6'-3" weighing over 300 lbs. He welcomed us to the club and thanked Chet for bringing us. We noticed that it was not like Chet was an employee, but he certainly knew his way around. After Jerome moved on to other tables, Chet told us a little about Jerome's background. While well over sixty years old, now, Jerome had been a pro football player when he was young. He had a bad leg injury his second year in pro ball and was washed up. He still walked with a slight limp. After pro ball, he got a job in public relations with the club and worked for twenty years. During that time, Jerome was around the typical camp followers, groupies, and had many experiences with white women. It did not hurt that word got around that he was shall we say, 'well-endowed'. Even after he quit playing he was very much in demand. It seems that all black athletes are not hung like the prevailing stereotype black man and Jerome picked up where some of the guys left off.

After a few years in the business end of the game, Jerome became more acquainted with the whole spectrum of people in and around the sport. He was thirty, big, chiseled, black and had a very big cock. In the inner circles of advertisers, supporters and hangers on, Chet became a legend with the rich white women. Married women especially enjoyed his charms. He was not really attracted to rich fifty year old white women, but they were especially attracted to him. Young and single with white pussy chasing him, he was a very gifted man. He was well paid by the club, but he really took off when the husbands of some of the white women he had fucked started getting him invested in local real estate. He was a natural. He quit public relations and started his own business buying empty lots which later turned into industrial complexes, housing sub-divisions, small businesses and just about everything else. He had turned a busted football career into a handsome living. And still he was able to keep up finding and fucking beautiful white women. He became a millionaire many times over. He did try to settle down with a gorgeous white woman, but the marriage was doomed to fail. While she loved his big cock, it seemed that every other rich white woman loved it too. He was unable to become monogamous and they divorced.

With his real estate holdings bringing him a large steady income, Jerome was free to pursue other luxuries and hobbies. He decided to expand on what he knew about some white couples and other white women who just had that particular itch to scratch. He opened his club. At first he brought in local entertainment and later some well know personalities to perform. Once he got the club on the map, he began catering to some of his white 'friends' and their 'friends'. It took off. The interracial mix was attractive to businessmen as well as athletes. A casual observer might just assume that it was a successful business that mirrored the ethnicity of the entire city. It was great for Jerome when seen in that way. He even had local journalists show up and report that the club was a unique blending of the diverse local cultures.

The publicity was successful. Jerome kept a very close eye on the clientele, both black and white. He made sure that no fringe people felt welcome regardless of what color they were. The place remained upscale and attracted a more upscale crowd. If anyone got too rowdy or tried to threaten the atmosphere of the club, Jerome had some very large bouncers who took care of it.

Chet said that he had happened onto Jerome's place early on when he found it enjoyable to cater to beautiful, successful white women or couples. It had an unofficial network and many unattached black men heard of the underlying theme of the club. Drinks were expensive. There was a cover charge to keep the riff raff out. Generally people who showed up here were looking for more than a pleasant evening. Jerome kept drug users out as much as possible. You might whiff a joint or two in the restrooms or back rooms, but no dealing or outward drug use was permitted. The place was clean. The white women were beautiful. The cuckolds were mostly successful people. The black men were said to be well hung, otherwise Jerome would not allow them to hang out. As soon as one white lady complained to Jerome about a guy's 'equipment', Jerome would invite him to find another place to hang out. He didn't want to be seen as a pimp, but he knew that gifts and donations were integral to his ongoing business. And it just so happens that plenty of the clientele who hung out there regularly paid the waitresses and bartenders very well. It worked and Jerome kept the place in style.

We were pretty amazed that a club with this clientele could be as successful. It seems that Jerome didn't care about profits; he just wanted to break even and provide a safe place for people to come and live out their fantasies.

As Chet described the place to us, he mentioned that even though he would love to become a permanent fixture in our marriage, it was not very often that it happened. We agreed that the novelty and somewhat random hook-up fit better into everyone's life. We could see that for couples who enjoyed the lifestyle regularly would find willing and available men at Jerome's' club. We got the picture and noted that if we got the sudden urge one weekend, we could travel a few hours and have our pick of the club. I imagined that if Chet was not there, Meredith could have any man or group of men she wanted. These men, being in the lifestyle, were probably open to just about any variation that women and couples wanted. Chet had described how some of the cuckolds would suck cock, even. I could not see that happening, but it was for sure that we were fully satisfied with our first encounter.

A friend of Chet's stopped by. Archie was a very big black man. About 6'-5". He was muscled and had a little fat like a forty year old retired athlete. He was very pleased to meet us. Especially Meredith. You could see lust in his eyes as he enjoyed every curve and bulge she had. Chet smiled and knew exactly what Archie had in mind.

"Not tonight, brother." Chet said.

Archie talked a little and eventually spotted another pretty white woman walking to the dance floor. He said his goodbyes and caught up to the new lady.

"Why did you tell Archine 'Not Tonight', Chet?"

"You guys couldn't feel him eye fucking Meredith?"

"Well, yes." I answered.

"Archie has very good taste. He spied Meredith and he knows me. He thought since it looked like we were already 'friends' that you guys might want to experiment more. Not to give too many secrets away, but he has good cause to think that we might be looking for a fourth. It has been known to happen."

"Oh, wow," Meredith said. "So you have been involved in multiple partner sex?"

"Actually, yes." Chet said. "I don't prefer that but some of the couples are very precise about what they like."

"You mean a gang bang?" I asked.

"Exactly. Since the society is pretty close at least locally, we do a pretty good job of policing ourselves. You guys are way better off dealing with me and other guys who hang out with Jerome. No one wants bad press or reputations. I might beg off a multiple encounter if I saw some men I did not know well. The most I have been involved in was ten guys and one forty something lady. I can't get too descriptive, but the husband owns a luxury car dealership. Not here. Out of town campers like you guys. The guy was a bit older than the wife and it seemed certain that he could not take care of her. He rented a complete villa at a resort and had waiters and butlers. The whole banana. It was something else. The lady looked as much as, oh, fifteen years younger than the husband. Classic trophy wife. She was a wildcat. Let's just say that the woman had a remarkable talent to find places for black cock. All ten of us were exhausted after what could only be described as an orgy. I mean the guys were huge also. Some bigger than me. She did it all: vaginal and anal at the same time. Triple play. Two guys in her vagina at the same time. The husband filmed but did not clean up. Can't you just imagine what that would be like, Brad?"

We were astounded. He described how they had prepared the bedding with plastic sheets. He said that the woman would leak on the sheets and then lay in the cum while taking the next man or men. It was wild hearing him talk about it. Meredith was intrigued, but it did not appear that she would be into that kind of orgy. She did, however cast a wandering eye towards Archie as he basically rubbed his new dance partner all over.

With our orientation complete, Chet suggested that we adjourn back to the hotel. He asked that I drive and told me the route to go. He and Meredith hopped into the back seat. We drove through some neighborhoods that we had not seen on the way to the club. Chet had me stop at a large strip center. He and Meredith got out and he told me to wait in the car. They walked through the parking lot up to what looked like another club. I could see security cars in the parking lot. The lot was well lit and I wondered why Chet had me park so far away from the entrance. He held Meredith around the waist as he walked her toward the club.

I was sitting in the car without the slightest idea what I was supposed to do. As they walked to the club, they stopped and began kissing. Chet reached his hands under her short dress and felt her ass cheeks. As he did, he raised the skirt up so anyone in the parking lot could see. There were plenty of people coming and going. They attracted quite an audience, although the security people would never let a crowd gather in the parking lot. Just as a few patrons stopped to look, Chet let her dress down and they walked on toward the club entrance. I waited, not knowing what to do. No one bothered me, but I was worried anyway.

About thirty minutes later, I saw them approaching the car. Chet guided her in front where the headlights shone on them. He raised her skirt and showed me her bare pussy. The thong was gone. They hopped back into the back seat and Chet told me we could go back to the hotel.

On the way back, Meredith was giddy. "Honey, he took me into this club. It was different from Jerome's. There were a lot of younger people there. All types. We had a drink and danced. Chet kept raising my dress until my pussy was dripping my thong completely wet. When we sat down, he pulled my dress up real high showing my red thong to everyone. Two guys came by and one asked me to dance right in front of Chet. He gave me permission and I joined the guy on the dance floor. You can probably guess what happened. The guy managed to get his hand under my dress and felt the dewy wetness of my thong. He ran his finger up under it and fingered me to an orgasm. When we returned to the table, Chet had me take him toward the restrooms. Chet watched as I blew the guy and swallowed his cum. Then I kissed him on the mouth and Chet pulled my panties off and gave them to the guy. Isn't that crazy wild, I was so shocked, but I did everything he asked me to."

"I hope you don't mind, Brad. I just wanted to get her juicy for our night of sex. Are you okay with that?"

I was stunned. It seemed like Chet was showing his alpha male dominance over my wife. I didn't think we signed up for that, but Meredith seemed to be so enthralled that it was almost like an aphrodisiac. Back at the hotel, Chet had me follow them in, holding Meredith's purse. It was mild humiliation, but again it just brought black dominance to the front. If anyone was looking, it was plain that my white wife was about to get fucked by big black cock. Again...

In the elevator, they kissed and Meredith frenched me. I could taste the cum on her breath. Chet unbuttoned the front of her dress completely. When we reached our floor, Meredith was showing full frontal nudity. Her dress flowed behind her as we walked to the room. Luckily, or it just so happened, no one was in the hallways as we made our way to the room. Not that Meredith would have cared anyway.

I removed her dress and hung it up. We both undressed Chet. I again pulled down his thong undies and unleashed his big fat black cock. Meredith dropped to her knees and sucked the head of the monster into her mouth. She winked at me. When she got up, she kissed me again making sure I could taste the cum from the earlier blowjob as well as Chet's ample supply of precum.

It would be another night of pure sex. I had no idea what kept Chet going. His cock was totally impressive, but even more impressive was his stamina. He had fucked practically all night the night before and he acted like fucking Meredith that evening was the first time he had had sex in months. He had explained the night before how many white cuckolds suck the black man's cock. He told me that a lone wolf bull might come off on a white cuckold who tried to suck his cock. He said that not every black guy who likes to fuck white women caters to the whims of the cuckold or the couples desire to share the experience. With that in mind, he said that I should try some of the cuckold's favorite positions from his perspective.

"Meredith already asked you to remove my underwear. That is a shared activity so you can feel a part of the act from start to finish. You had no problem with that. How about you suck her a little even though she certainly doesn't need the lubrication? That will show that you are willing to facilitate her taking a big black cock into her 'unwilling' pussy. Yes, some of the cuckold couples feign a rape scene where the dominant black man takes the white pussy from the cuckold. Even though that is not your desire, the practice is good for her and the black guy."

He continued, "What I want you to do is guide my cock into your wife's pussy. This is erotic and places you back in control over her pussy. Not really, but symbolically. You will both love this in future encounters. And the way you guys are progressing, there will certainly be future encounters. Just the fact that she is white will make you popular with many black men, but in your case, this is the tightest pussy I have ever had. She is absolutely remarkable. When I stretch her womb, she has the unique capacity to hold onto my cock with her vaginal walls. I bet she is the best you have ever had too. Even though you are much smaller, her vaginal walls are so perfect that they hold a cock no matter how small or large it is.

Meredith had lain back on the bed with just her heels on. Chet placed his knee between hers and balanced while moving aside allowing me access to his big rod. He guided me toward himself and had me grasp the thick black cock. He leaned forward and I guided his dripping cock to my pretty wife's waiting pussy. I was able to feel the union of their lubrication. He slid into her and plunged all the way into her vagina. She gasped. He began fucking her hard and fast. She came. And came again. He slowed his rhythm.

"Now, Brad, I want her to roll over and assume the doggy positon. I want you to get your face under her pussy like a sixty-nine. But lay your head back. I am going to fuck her hard. Let her cum by herself and don't do anything. You will feel my balls slap across your face. Don't worry about that. Almost all cuckolds love this. When I cum, I will pull out and you can have her creampie directly from her pussy. All you have to do is open your mouth. My cock may slap you when I pull out. That is okay. You are about to get the best creampie your wife can make."

Chet fucked her pussy fast. The lubrication was already dripping on my forehead. The sloshing noise sounded like pulling a rubber boot out of quicksand. I was treated to a close up view and bombarded with the steady symphony of moans, shrieks and friction. He pounded my wife's pussy relentlessly. She came and came again. Suddenly, he tensed and lunged toward her. His balls pulsed and rocked on my face. He loaded up and heaved spurt after spurt into her love channel. They grew still and silent. Two or three minutes passed as he let his manhood dwell in her womb. Finally he moved backwards. As he did, his cum started cascading onto me. I held my mouth to catch the stream of liquid and globs. Some made it into my mouth. Some did not. Their juices coated my face and neck. I drank and swallowed what I could. It was so erotic. So submissive. As the flow ebbed, I licked up and down her slit as she mewed and cooed her after orgasm pleasure. Chet lay back and coached me to taking their nectar.

The rest of the night was a blur again. Mostly Chet fucked her doggy and had me lay under. His cock became more and more a fixture on my forehead and his big balls dangled all over my face. He constantly encouraged me to enjoy his cock. My wife was loving every minute. They could seem to go on forever.

Eventually, all good things must end. Chet showered and left. We slept a couple of hours. I went to get up. Meredith told me, "Brad, let's not shower. I am going to put on a bikini top and a pair of cutoffs. And that is just to get to the car. I want you to have our stretched pussy staring at you all the way back home. I don't care if passing traffic sees or not. You are all covered in dried cum. Would you be willing to just drive home that way? I want to savor the feel and smells as long as we can. And I want you to smell the pungent odor of a totally fucked woman. I may take a quick nap so pay attention to the road. And, Brad, thank you so much for this weekend. You are the best and I love you."

12