Erotic Sailing at the Nationals Ch. 02

Story Info
Ted delivers a lot more cum.
7.8k words
4.7
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

It had to happen. The other guys were waiting for us when Ted and I came down in the morning.

And as soon as we appeared, it started. In unison they repeated all the sex noises we -- and especially I -- had made during our love making during the night. The grunting, the moaning; you name it.

Then they improvised with random comments like..."Fuck me harder Ted"... and other similar things I'd never said.

Knowing the guys, I was expecting it and it didn't even make me blush...

"You're just jealous."

It was James who answered...

"We're more than jealous. You can't just go stirring up our desires like that, leaving us randy as hell. If you're going to fuck noisily in the house like that, you have to give us some relief. You have to sit on us stark naked and give half of us a hand job every day."

"We can be quieter."

"No you can't. Even the squeaking of the bed gives you away."

I'd only been vaguely aware of how squeaky the bed was as Ted fucked me; especially with his suspended over me, full body thrusts style.

In a way, I had some empathy with their position. It was a bit unfair they had to listen to our activities. And yet, I certainly wasn't giving up those activities. I only had a week with Ted and wasn't going to compromise it.

But what they were asking for was sexual blackmail. I'd known them all for years. They were single, mostly a bit older than me and just about all of them had hit on me in different ways with the clear intention of getting in my pants. They were OK guys and reasonably attractive males. They just hadn't hit the notes I looked for in guys.

Surprisingly, I wasn't completely repelled by their demand. In fact, my main concern was Ted's response.

"Just a sec"

I took Ted by the hand and led him outside.

"What do you think? Do I pay the price they're asking for -- except with a bikini on instead of being naked?"

"Do you have to?"

"Well they organised the BandB and they were really generous in giving me the room they did. I suppose I'm sensitive to taking advantage of that and misusing their generosity. Frankly it's no big deal really. I'm not attracted to them, but they're good enough friends that I won't be repelled by doing it. But what about you? Will you be jealous?"

Ted pondered for a moment...

"I don't think I have any entitlement to be jealous about what you do. But even if I did...no I can see your logic. If you don't mind paying the price, neither do I."

We went back inside...

"OK, I'll do it but I'll be wearing a bikini."

There was a bit of a hub bub as they caused my proposal. The consensus was announced to me

"You have to wear the yellow one and topless."

The yellow bikini was the most out there one I had. The pants were just a tiny rectangle of material at the front and a thin strip of material that went through to the back. It was close to being a thong, but not quite. The top was a slide string tri, with very small triangles.

Normally I wore it under my wetsuit, because it was the most comfortable. It wasn't something I walked around a rigging yard in, but the guys would have got glimpses of it as I stripped out of my wet gear after a race.

As for the topless, while I would have felt very vulnerable without pants, frankly I'm not that modest about my breasts. They are conically shaped and still very perky, producing quite a projection. But what seems to attract the attention of guys are my nipples, which are right on the point of the cone and just a bit bigger than normal; both in their diameter and certainly in their aroused projection. Under a wet bikini top they put on quite a show. It isn't surprising the guys want to see them in the flesh. Still, I decided to draw a line...

"I'll wear the yellow one, but with the top. But that means no more complaints about us having sex. Agreed?"

Again they caucused before agreeing...

"OK then, do you want to get the first lot over this morning?"

They were almost surprised I was so keen to get started; but actually I didn't want to have to face the prospect all day as we raced.

They nodded.

"OK, get yourself sorted out. Why don't we go one in each room? We'll start in half an hour. Be ready. I just need to go to the shops first."

What I needed at the shops was some lube from a chemist I knew was only three blocks away. I wanted this to go as smoothly and quickly as I could, if you get my drift.

When I got back there were only three guys plus Ted downstairs. I asked...

"Are the patients ready?"

"They're upstairs in their rooms if that's what you mean."

I went up to my bedroom and changed into my yellow bikini. I figured visual stimulation would help me finish this quicker, so positioned the already small top with half my areola showing; leaving a very good chance that my breast would fall out of it with my jerking movements.

I'd decided I was going to treat this a bit like a doctor doing their rounds; somewhat clinically and efficiently.

Entering the first bedroom, I found James lying on his bed, stark naked. Flaccid when I entered, he grew an erection as I approached the bed. Straddling his thighs, I looked down at it. My first thought was wondering whether that was all he had to offer.

As I lubed up my hands, picked up his erection and started running my hands up and down it, it was apparent it was. That might explain his arrogance.

He was quickly groaning in pleasure; not loudly, but probably loud enough to be heard in the adjoining room. As predicted, my right breast fell out of its covering and James reached out for it. I gently intercepted his hand and placed it back by his side. This wasn't meant to be a two way interaction. But after that he didn't take his eyes off my breasts, as I noted his state of arousal accelerated.

As he came, he let out a prolonged groan. Sort of...

"OOOHHhhh...aaaaarrrrrrrr...ooohhhhhhhh...oooouuuuuuu."

His cum squirts barely cleared the end of his shaft before dropping onto his stomach...

"All good? One down two to go."

I got off him before he had a chance to answer, leaving him to clean up the mess as I rearranged my bikini top for the next one. The visual stimulation seemed to work, so I positioned them even more precariously and revealing.

Alexander was in the next room. He was stripped down to a pair of speedos, dropped to his upper thighs and already aroused when I entered the room; very likely from hearing James.

He was much bigger than James; maybe even a bit bigger than Ted. His shaft had a nice feel to it as my re-lubed hands ran up and down it. My breasts bounced out as intended, almost on the first jerk, once again completely capturing Alex's attention.

What Alex didn't have was endurance. Not quite in the premature category -- unless you were looking for an orgasm from him -- it took only about 40 seconds to trigger him. What was impressive was the quantity of cum and the force it was delivered with. Numerous pulses shot his cum onto his chest --covering it in milky fluid - before the final ones dribbled out.

That only left John in the last room. He too was naked and already aroused after Alex had bellowed out his pleasure. I'd given up on the breast exposure game. I came in with the triangles already pulled aside. They were clearly doing their job.

John was sort of medium size; bigger than James but smaller that Ted. He groaned the loudest and took the longest to cum; delivering shots onto his upper stomach as he delivered a groan that could be heard downstairs.

Thankful my task for the morning was over, and the others would have to clean up their own messes. I can't say the whole thing had much of, if any, erotic effect on me. I might admit to have been just slightly aroused by Alex. His shaft had a really nice feel to it, was impressively sized and the distance he squirted his cum was breathtaking. It made me think I should jerk off Ted to see what he was like.

Still, there was a certain interest in seeing my sailing friends naked and sexually compromised. It made my understanding of them a little more complete; seeing a side of them normally hidden.

I went back to my bedroom and put a sundress over my bikini before going back downstairs where Ted was waiting for us to head down to the club.

With two races in the morning, and another two in the afternoon, there was no possibility of a quickie over lunch; there just wasn't time and nor was there the energy. Still, we ended up mid-fleet, a bit better than my usual result. Ted is a fantastic crew -- certainly better than my usual one -- even if we are still working out how best to work together.

After unrigging the boat and securing it for the night, we decided to retreat back to the house to have showers there. While the women's showers were basically sitting unused, there was a big queue for the men's one; so we'd be better off sharing one at home.

As we set up the shower, I ripped open the Velcro of Ted's boardies and pulled my dress over my head. I was about to strip off my bikini when Ted, already fully aroused, pulled me under the shower and embraced me in a kiss.

His hands went down to my bottom, then one circled to my front, lightly touching up my vulva outside the gusset of my pants. His fingers explored my labia, found them aroused, then slid under my bikini pants and found my vagina open.

The truth was, I'd been seriously aroused by the time we were half way home. Just holding his hand as we walked was enough to give me a lady boner enough to leave a damp stain on my pants and nipples on ultra-high beam.

He pushed a finger in against no resistance, then two more, repositioning himself for a better angle of approach and his fingers pushing aside the gusset of my pants to the outside of my labia. As he started rubbing the front wall of my vagina, he bent down to suck my nipple through the bikini top while using the spare hand to brush aside the top and tweak the nipple directly.

As he activated my g spot and stimulated my nipples all at once, I leaned back against the shower wall and moaned my pleasure.

The way he was stimulating my g spot was soon really intense; like hyper intense. I was glad no one else was in the house, because I was loudly vocalising just how intense it was. My thighs went from quivering to shaking so much I wondered if they'd support me. The orgasm was like an explosion, which, for the first time in my life, left me squirting all over Ted's hand...

"OOOHHHFFFaaaarrrrrkkkkkk...oooooohhhhhhh..aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

After the initial powerful contractions, I sunk to the floor, still moaning, my legs too wobbly to support me any more, then just half sat, half laid there, tensing up and arcing my bum off the floor and releasing and flopping back down as the after effects of my orgasm continued.

Ted didn't know what to do; standing over me, running his hand through my hair.

Spent, panting, devoid of all energy, finally my orgasm finished. Oxytocin and other endorphins were flooding my body. I desperately wanted to be all over Ted like a rash, but just didn't have the energy.

I sat there, recovering my composure; filling in time by eventually looking up, past his towering erection and asking...

"Why didn't you let me take my bikini off?"

Ted grinned, and maybe blushed...

"It's so sexy, I wanted to be the one to take it off. But then it's also so sexy and teasing, I was putting off doing it."

"Does it really have that effect?"

"You bet. There's a reason the guys asked for it."

Well, that put an end to my thought I'd take it off while I sat on the floor. If Ted likes it on or wants to take it off, I'll leave it to him.

As I recovered my energy, I knelt in front of Ted and held his erection. Looking up at him, I bent it down and started thrusting it in and out of my mouth, stopping to suck and lick it after every few thrusts. After a few cycles, I looked up at Ted...

"Pass me the lube will you."

I'd deliberately left it on the shower shelf this morning. I knew we'd end up under the shower and my intention all along was to jerk him off at the moment of climax to see how far he projected. He was going to be shooting vertically, so it wasn't entirely a fair competition, but I still wanted to see it.

And I knew wet hands were no substitute for lubed ones; even if I had to try and keep them away from the fall of the shower so I didn't lose the effect.

Leaving his erection half in my mouth where I sucked and licked it and even moved my head back and forwards against it, I lubed up my hands before passing it back to him.

Now my hands could more provocatively follow the movement of his shaft into my mouth, the tight grip of my fingers sliding up and down the exposed part of his shaft. I could tell from his groans it had increased his stimulation. I was pretty sure Ted would have told me when he was about to cum, but I wasn't taking chances. I've taken it in the mouth and swallowed before, but I had a reason for wanting to watch this one.

I took it out and instead started jerking him; by which in this case I mean running the firm grip of my well lubed palms up and down his shaft.

Holding the erection at an angle that would send his cum between his body and my head, I suppose I was expecting a fairly standard shot; upper stomach sort of range. Boy, did I get that wrong.

I was looking in the wrong place when his first pulse rushed out of his shaft, a stream of cum going beyond my upper field of vision. I looked up just in time to have it come back down in my hair. Instinctively pulling my head back a bit as I looked up, I saw it go to the height of his nipples before splattering down on my face; as did the next three shots, before the fountain subsided to more normal levels.

Hell, the pressure behind those first few shots made me wonder whether the additional stimulation I always seemed to feel as he came might have been its colliding with my cervix. I frankly didn't have a clue - these things all happen so fast and I'm no anatomical expert - but it was something I resolved to keep an eye out for (or is that some nerve cells).

Ted lifted me to my feet and kissed me, before washing his cum off the various places on my body it had landed. Then, finally removing my bikini, he started soaping me and gently washing me all over. Finished on my front, he turned me around to face the wall where he pushed his hips against me as he washed my back.

It was only moments later a new erection grew up between my legs and along my crease. He pulled backwards and forwards a couple of times before leaning in and asking at a whisper...

"May I? Vaginally of course."

That must be one of the fastest recoveries I'd ever seen. While I was glad to know his intended receptacle, in a way this modern requirement certainly takes away some of the spontaneity and passion of sex. I probably would have preferred to see him so impassioned he just took me. I wanted so much to not be the one who always looked like they're instigating the wild sexual relationship we've fallen into. Still, I answered...

"God yes."

Ted slid into me as easily as he usually does; my body just seems to be perpetually prepared for him when he's close by. He tucked his hips close in against my bottom, meaning the thrusts had a more up/down movement then push/pull back.

Still, he was stimulating my g spot and when he put one hand around my hips to play with my clit, and the other under my arm to tweak a nipple, he had a full orchestra of stimulation going with the lady -- me -- singing her own tune of rising erotic arousal; once again glad no one else was in the house to hear it.

But it was obvious Ted was enjoying it too. His thrusts were slow and measured; each one accompanied by a soulful moan. He was breathing over my shoulder and, even though the distraction of my own arousal, I sensed the increased heaviness of his. Deep heavy long breaths that came from the very depths of his body. Indeed, his breathing seemed to become somewhat synchronised with his thrusts; a withdrawal on one breath and the slow repenetration of me on the next; the moan he emitted conveying this intense feeling of satisfaction as he plunged his manhood to the deepest recesses of my body.

His excitement was contagious. The physical stimulation of my body was one thing; feeling as though I was sharing his rose it to a whole new level.

As I came, I let out the now too familiar cry as my legs went all wobbly; my weight seemingly supported by the hard erection he had in me and the hand in my crotch that had been fingering my clit.

Ted waited until I had recovered a capacity to support myself before he restarted his thrusts. But my body had been soundly triggered by his stimulation of me. It felt like I immediately was coming again; my contractions bearing down on his shaft as I moaned at the sheer pleasure every plunge of his manhood into me produced.

Ted's own climax was approaching; I could feel it, sense it, even in my vagina where I could almost feel his cock swelling in anticipation of the coming release. His feelings were becoming mine. As the first pulse of his climax jetted powerfully against my cervix, I was ready to recognise it for what it was; the sensation throwing me into another orgasm; my cry competing for his bellowing grunt for being the loudest.

I stood there, almost frozen except for my cries, as my body responded to receiving those jets of cum with its contractions; almost as if they were swallowing them up.

By the time Ted stopped squirting his cum into me and I stopped contracting, we were both drained of energy; panting heavily as we resting against the wall, his still hard erection a welcome support to assist my weak legs.

Ted withdrew and stood up, letting me turn to face him. Turning off the taps so we didn't waste any more water, I embraced him and engaged him in a lengthy kiss before we exited the shower. As we retreated to the bedroom and got dressed for an evening at the club with our friends, I checked the time. It was 5.30.

There was an idea I'd had since Ted had drooled over my bikini; the question had been when to implement it, given our busy daytime program. I had half an hour.

Telling Ted I needed to duck down to the shops, I left him in the house as I quickly walked down to the Manly Beach Esplanade.

My brain was racing as I used the time walking to make sense of the feeling that had overwhelmed me since I'd met Ted.

I was reminded of a discussion I'd had with a bisexual girlfriend of mine who'd said the advantage of a lesbian relationship was that, where guys are only good for one orgasm, girls can have many and so being girl on girl can last for as long as you want it.

The discussion with her raised both envy and doubt. Given that, with other guys, I was far from guaranteed any orgasm at all, the prospect of multiple ones seemed rather nice. But the doubt, at the time, was just how long you really want sex to go on for before either exhaustion, sated desires or over sensitive erogenous zones brings it to a halt. The idea of nearly endless sexual engagement seemed a bit false.

Ted had given me an insight into the bisexual friend's comments. I knew my ability to orgasm so readily to Ted was only partly because he was a good lover with a good hard erection. A lot of it was in my head; or somewhere in my hormones. My body was responding to him through much more than my erogenous zones and suddenly the world of multiple orgasms -- almost orgasms on demand - had opened up to me.

Conversely, his ability to refract and get another erection as quickly as he sometimes does might also be the effect I have on him -- both visually and hormonally.

I have him for a week, before we go our separate ways to our home towns a whole continent distant from each other. Whether that can be overcome is a conversation we are yet to have. The thought of being without him is not a happy one, even though we've only met each other two days ago.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers