Erotic Shorts Ch. 01

Story Info
Joey and Michael find themselves in a hot embrace.
6.5k words
4.66
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey rolled down the driver window of his car as the pulled up the rear of the car in front of him at the red light. The warm and humid summer air rushed bombarded his face as a breeze carried it into the car. He let out a deep breath as the light turned green once again and traffic started to move. Joey couldn't tell if he was excited or nervous as he got closer to his destination.

At the next red light on the main street Joey was under a streetlamp as he waited for the light to turn green. He looked down at his lap. The space themed leggings he was wearing gripped his thighs. He didn't get to wear leggings out in public and this time he took the risk. He ran the tips of his fingers along his inner thigh. The feeling of the fabric against his inner thigh made him quiver with delight. The light turned green and he continued onward.

After a few more traffic lights and turns Joey pulled into the driveway of one of the houses on a side street. As he turned off his car he let out a deep breath. The nerves started to kick in. The front of the house was lit only by a single little light near the door. He sat in the car wondering if the neighbors would see him in his leggings near the door or that his friend wouldn't open the door quick enough.

The thoughts raced through his mind as he sat in the dark car alone. This is not the first time he has been to this house, but it would be the first time dressed the way he was dressed. As he sat there the darkness of the car was illuminated by his phone as it buzzed with a notification. He picked up his phone and opened his notifications. It was a text.

Michael: Hey, almost here?

Joey's hand trembled as he typed out his reply: Yeah, be there in a minute.

After he hit send he took another deep breath, grabbed his little backpack, and opened the car door. The hot summer air hit him once again as he stepped out of the car and made his way to the door. Standing under the overhead light he pulled up his leggings so they would be nice and tight around his hips and straightened his tie-dyed hoodie. The bottom of the hoodie fell just below his butt to cover it. With another deep breath he reached out and rang the doorbell. He could feel his body giving him the sensation of excitement yet he felt nervous and anxious. The doorbell rang somewhere in the house. Every second felt like an eternity.

He could hear someone coming down the stairs towards the door. The lock clicked undone, the knob turned, and the door swung open. In the low light of the entry way Joey saw Michael standing there in a large hoodie and sweatpants. His short messy dirty blonde hair still slightly damp from what could have been a shower. His soft eyes lit up when he saw Joey standing there. He smiled.

"Hey! You made it!" He looked up and down at Joey and let out a little chuckle. "What are you wearing?"

Joey froze. His heart almost stopped as his brain tried to come up with a way to respond. It was filled with negative thoughts that Michael didn't like the outfit or maybe it was weird to wear a girl's outfit. His cheeks began to turn red as he began to feel embarrassed. With a nervous look on his face Joey shot his left hip to one side and put both palms facing up which made his arms look like we was trying to make a "W" in the air. "Surprise!" he said. His right foot was on its toes to try and make his stance look feminine. "I wanted to be comfortable and well... I feel comfortable in this." Joey's face was getting hot as he waited for Michael's response.

Michael let out a little laugh and smiled. His smile made all of Joey's embarrassment fade. "It suits you." Another short chuckle. "Come on in. You look cute."

Joey made his way past Michael close enough to catch the scent of his body spray. He kicked off his sneakers. He must have just showered not too long-ago Joey thought to himself as he climbed the stairs. He heard the door lock and Michael's footsteps behind him.

"Did you really tuck the leggings into your socks?" Michael called up after Joey as he reached the top of the steps.

"Yeah, I did. I figured it would make them a bit easier to wear." Joey replied. As the words left his lips he looked back at Michael as we also reached the stop of the steps. In Joey's mind the white socks looked cute with the dark leggings tucked in. "I didn't need them riding up my legs."

Joey made his way to the den where the TV was already on and the lights low. He put his backpack down on the smaller sofa. He sat down on the larger couch as Michael came in with two bottles of water. "Do you want anything else? I have some snacks if you want." Michael said. He put the water on the table. Joey just shook his head and tried to sit back and relax on the couch.

"Just us tonight? Your mom and dad are out, right?" Joey said. He knew the answer, but he didn't know what to say.

"Yeah. Just me this weekend. They left a few hours ago. So nobody will see you wearing that outfit." Michael sat down on the other side of the couch. He clicked on the TV and settled down further into the couch.

Joey could feel himself getting nervous again as he tried to play out how the night would go with Michael. The two of them sent messages to one another talking about tonight for weeks. Joey just didn't know how to break that ice. They filled some time with just idle chatter and commenting on the shows on

"You're quiet tonight Joey." Michael said. He shuffled on the couch to face his friend. "You need something to help you relax a bit? Piece of gum? I could make a mixed drink if you want one." Michael started to get up a head over to the kitchen.

"I could go for a drink." Joey started to get up too to help Michael. "I... I... I'm just a tad nervous I guess." He adjusted his leggings and followed Michael into the kitchen. The soft fabric rubbed on his skin as he walked. He met Michael in the kitchen as he poured two shots of liquor into cups.

"Nervous? What for?" Michael finished pouring and turned to face Joey. He handed him his glass and then held his own out to cheers with his friend. The two of them clinked glasses without a word and downed the liquid. Joey's throat went warm and numb at the same time as he swallowed. Both let out a sigh of relief when they finished the drinks. "That should help you relax a bit. Now, what's got you so nervous?" Michael grabbed the glass from Joey's hand. Joey felt Michael's hand linger for a moment before being pulled away.

"Well. It's easier to text about stuff like this than it is talk about it in person." Joey could feel his face turning red. The liquor made him feel warmer. He took a step closer to Michael. "It just makes me freeze up."

Michael let out a small chuckle and a smile. "You're worrying too much. We talked about this too." Michael moved in a bit closer. "Let's just go and sit back down on the couch. We have the entire night to just relax. Joey followed Michael back to the couch and was about to sit down back in his spot when Michael grabbed his hips. His athletic hands felt so good, and Joey wanted to squirm and melt. Joey let out a sigh as he tried to get his mind clear. He tried to form words but couldn't.

"These leggings are pretty soft actually." Michael began to rub his hands on Joey's hips. He slowly moved his hands higher underneath Joey's hoodie. Joey arched his back and pushed his hip back towards Michael to make his butt appear more defined. His breath got deeper as he tried to push himself against Michael. Joey could feel his cock getting harder too. Michael gently pushed Joey forward to offset his balance and with a slap grabbed his ass. "See, you just need a push. You said so yourself."

Joey felt Michael grab his ass with such confidence he squirmed. He let out a slow breath. "Oh... fuck." Joey started to lean towards the couch when Michael grabbed him.

"Not so fast. Let's cuddle for a while. You be little spoon." Michael pulled him close. Joey could feel Michael's cock poke his ass. In one fluid motion Michael turned both of them and they fell onto the couch. Joey melted into Michael's arms and the couch felt like a giant bed. It was a lot more comfortable than he remembered. Joey pushed himself against Michael and did his best to just relax. The noise from the TV just melted into the background.

He could feel Michael's hands holding onto his thighs with just the right amount of pressure to make the fabric of the leggings feel exhilarating. Michael was using his fingertips to gently glide up and down. He could feel Michael's cock too poking him, but Joey didn't know how to proceed. He started to breathe heavily. "See. It's not so bad to lay down together." Michael held on to Joey a bit tighter.

"Well, I've never laid with anyone before honestly. Not like this." Joey said. He shuffled to find a better position against Michael. His cock made it difficult, but Joey found a good position and settled down.

"Wait. You've never laid with anyone?" Michael said. His voice was playful. "Really?"

"Yeah. We talked about all this already." Joey kept his voice low. "Well via text anyway. I have some experience, but nothing like this."

"Like what?"

"Well... with another guy."

Michael paused his fingers on Joey's inner thigh. "Hey. There's nothing wrong with that." He inched his fingers a bit higher up the thigh. "I have some experience but that shouldn't be a problem either." Michael stopped again. Joey's head was spinning with excitement and anxiety. His cock was rock hard too from Michael's playful rubbing of his thigh.

"No... No it's not... I just... I just... don't know." Joey's breath broke his speech.

"Do you still want to do the things we said we'd do?"

Joey could feel Michael's warm breath on the back of his neck. The lights in the room were low enough that everything was cast in the glow of the TV. Joey shuffled his butt against Michael's cock. Feeling it poke against him as he did so. "I'd like to, but I am nervous." He said. He lowered his voice into a more submissive tone. "I don't think you'd fit inside me like that though."

"We'll just have to open you up a bit." Michael's hand reached the top of the waist of Joey's leggings, and he slowly slipped a few fingers inside. Joey could feel his fingers getting closer to his cock. Michael's hand made it to the bottom of Joey's shaft and his soft fingers began to make their way to the tip. Joey felt them reach the trip and slide around the tip. Lubricated by the pre-cum and Michael's finger play Joey let out a deep breath and small moan.

Michael let you a slow breath. "I see you're a bit excited. I guess wearing the leggings was a good call after all. Nothing to really get in the way." He continued to play with Joey's pre-cum. Careful to not linger too long before slipping his hand out of the leggings.

Joey felt Michael shove him aside and he pushed himself up and off the couch. "Be right back. Going to get something to open you up a bit." Michael pulled Joey up off the couch. "Don't go anywhere." Michael said. Joey felt his ass get slapped. He didn't even turn around to see Michael disappear down the hallway.

Left alone with his thoughts for a moment Joey had to keep telling himself that this is what he wanted. It is not that he continued to second guess himself, but because he was not fully sure of himself. His lack of experience made this even more challenging. Joey shifted and pulled his leggings up higher and adjusted himself. He turned to see Michael over near the light switch. Michael dimmed the lights even more and then got back close to Joey.

Joey looked down at what Michael had in his hand and swallowed. His face turned red, and his knees felt weak. Michael was holding a neon pink butt plug and a bottle of anal lube. In his other hand was a little remote. Joey felt lightheaded as he looked at Michael. "What's that for?"

"I think you know what its for silly. We need to open you up a bit." Michael put the bottle of lube on the table. "You said it yourself. I probably won't fit inside you the way you are right now. Joey's knees became weak as he stepped closer to Michael. In the moment he didn't know what to do.

"I'll let you take the lead on that." Joey lifted up his hoodie to expose his butt and turned to present it to Michael. His cock was hard and nearly poked through the leggings he was wearing. He felt himself being pushed towards the couch and just submitted to any direction Michael game him.

Michael positioned Joey on his knees and pushed his torso down onto the couch. Joey didn't resist. Michael ran his hands slowly over Joey's ass and reached over to feel his cock. Joey shifted his hips back to try to be as attractive as possible. Michael moved closer until his cock was pushing into Joey's ass.

Joey felt Michael's cock rub up against his cheeks. He quivered with anticipation and let out another soft moan of disbelief. He felt Michael's hands all over him and he began to get hot. He felt like was sweating. His cock started throbbing and he felt like an animal in heat. He felt a rush as Michael moved his hands up underneath his hoodie and his fingers slid under the waist of the leggings on his lower back. With a slight tug the leggings began to slide down.

Each inch the leggings slid down Joey's hips felt like it took an hour in Joey's mind. Michael moved slowly, but with a steady hand. The leggings began to tug as his hard cock as Michael pulled on them. With a quick tug Joey's cock slipped free. Pre-cum dripping from the tip. Joey moved to play with the pre-cum and stroke his cock.

"Don't you dare. We haven't even gotten started yet." Michael said. His hand came and slapped Joey's away from his own cock. Joey obeyed without question but tried to mouth words. "Don't stress it. Just relax." Michael grabbed the bottle of lube and with a pop he removed the lid. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Joey said. Joey's body quivered when the cold lube landed with a sudden plop right on his ass. Joey closed his eyes. Michael chuckled and took his index finger and began to massage the lube. Michael's fingers glided all over Joey's ass with such ease with the lube. The hair on Joey's arms began to stand up as chills ran through his body the closer Michael's finger got to his hole. Joey deepened his breathing and forced himself to relax. "Oh... that feels really good."

"Oh yeah?" Michael said. His finger spread the lube right over his hole. "This might feel weird but try to relax. It will all be worth it." He gave Joey a little tap on the ass.

Joey heard Michael fiddling with the lube bottle. He heard it squish around in his hand as he rubbed it on something that Joey could not see. Joey knew it was the pink butt plug that Michael had brought out to use. He could feel his body tense up again as Michael stopped lobbing up the plug and moved closer to his ass.

"You ready?" Michael asked. His voice was as sweet as ever.

"Joey took a few moments to answer Michael. "Fuck." Joey let out slow breaths. His mind was running a mile a minute with anticipation. "Yes. Let's do it!" Joey pivoted his hips towards Michael as he waited for him to slip the plug in. He started to quiver.

"Don't forget to relax." Michael said. He took the bottle of lube and squirted more down onto Joey's ass.

Joey felt the cool lube slide down his cheeks and then he jolted when a soft rubber object slid along his lower back and down between his cheeks. He tightened his muscles once again and then tried to relax. The hard rubber slid closer to his hole and there was nothing he could do about it. The anticipation was mind blowing. The cool lube eased the hard rubber right into the center of his hole. Joey's blood ran cold.

Michael started to apply pressure. Joey could feel the hard rubber slowly sliding into the place. His hole trying to fight against it to no avail. There was nothing he could do. He let out breath after breath with each gentle push of the plug. As the plug went deeper, he could feel his hole stretch. He glanced down between his legs as his hard cock. He wanted to reach out and stroke it. He remembered Michael's words and resisted the urge. He looked past his thighs and saw Michael on his knees. Joey could see the area of his inner thigh where the lube had run down. The plug moved in more and opened him up. Joey's eyes went wide, and he lifted his head up onto the cushion of the couch. He started to rock his hips and back forth to push in rhythm with Michael's control of the plug.

Joey could feel himself dilated and then in the blink of an eye his hole closed around the plug. "Oh fuck!" He said. His eyes wide. "Fuck. It's in me!" He was fighting the urge to squeeze. He wanted to cum so bad. "Ugh. Fuck me." Joey stayed still waiting on Michael's direction.

Michael just chuckled. His two fingers still gripping the back of the plug. "See that wasn't so bad now, was it?" He let go of the plug.

Joey heard the lube bottle again and then shortly after more cold drops of lube landed on him. Joey didn't know what to do. He felt the plug in him and it was like nothing he had ever felt before. He wasn't sure if he could move with the plug there. He felt Michael grip the plug again and slowly began to slide it out.

"Don't fight it." Michael said. Joey tried not to, but it was tough. His virgin ass was holding onto it. His inner queer didn't want to let it go. The more Michael worked the plug free the harder Joey's cock got. Joey could feel himself wanting to cum. He let out a moan has Michael popped the plug free. "Oh. You're a moaner?" He said. "We'll have fun tonight then." Michael chuckled and dropped some more lube down onto Joey's ass.

"I guess." Joey said. He was breathing heavily now with anticipation.

"Don't worry. Not going to fuck you just get.

"What do you mean not yet? Fuck." Joey's mind started to go crazy with anticipation. His eyes went wide again as he felt the hard rubber poke his hole one more time. "Oh. Fuck." Joey squirmed. "Just give it to me."

He heard Michael chuckle again. "Anything for you baby." He began to apply pressure again. Joey let out a deep breath as he tried to relax. The plug went in much smoother this time around as he knew what to expect from Michael. He could feel his cock wanting to pulse with every push of the plug. Joey could feel himself sweating with anticipation. In a few brief moments the plug was in and Joey's ass closed around it. He felt Michael lift himself off the floor.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Joey turned his head to look at Michael. "Can I move with this thing inside me?"

"Of course you can silly! Gosh you're such a virgin. Here let me help you up." Michael moved over to Joey's side and helped him off the floor.

Joey's insides felt weird. His cock was so hard. Emotions flooded all over his body as he realized he could walk with the butt plug in his ass.

"OH MY GOD! I can walk with it. It's in me!" Joey could hardly control himself. "It's in me!" The two of them laughed and Michael moved closer to Joey.

"You can put your leggings back on sexy. We're not done cuddling" His voice soft as a whisper which made the hairs on Joey's neck stand up. Joey did as he was told without a word and slowly bent down to pull his leggings back up. His cock fully erect. Joey pulled the leggings up over his cock which tried to pitch them like a tent. He pulled them high and snug over his waist to make them as tight as possible. He then adjusted himself and then flatted his hoodie. "See, you don't even look like you have something shoved up your ass." Michael giggled. "I have one more little surprise for you." Michael pulled the little black remote from his pocket and shook it in the air.

"What's that?" Joey asked. He swallowed because in the low light it almost resembled a remote.

"Here. Let me show you." Michael clicked one of the buttons on the remote. His lips turned into a smile.

12