Erotically Yours, Sweetheart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, judging by today it will be a struggle, but as we reach total understanding it will become easier for me."

"Total understanding? I don't follow."

Roddy felt a stocking foot sliding up and down the inside of his lower left leg.

"You may fuck me tonight if you wish, Roderick James Maitland."

"W-what?"

"You heard."

"But why?"

"Before I arrived at your desk, I had done some research. I got my mother to get me the last known email and postal addresses of all trainee journalists who'd passed through her editorial department during the past ten years.

"I attempted to contact all of them, and was successful with many. Their responses confirmed a professional respect of you that my mother shares.

"What really interested was what some of the males said: that with males your level of tutorship is bestowed in intensity in proportion to the trainee's apparent and perceived abilities. With females you switch and give that extra effort to those who entwine with you romantically."

Roddy looked surprised.

"You were told that unequivocally?"

"Indeed, in fact I wasted time following up on other names only to get similar replays of fact."

Roddy grinned, then scratched the back of his neck and had the grace to look a little sheepish.

"The women you questioned, do they resent their intimate association with me?"

"Not at all, it seems that pragmatism rules. They insisted they were treated kindly and what they were doing was paying the price of the admission ticket. They were not required to go through the turnstile but to decline was to risk potential success in a career of their choice.

"I spoke to one, Isabelle Sinclair."

"One of our best products."

"Yes, now group editor of Magazines International. She declined the romantic offer and you immediately acknowledged that she would succeed with or without you."

"That's the truth."

"Yes, but that's not all. She told me candidly that she was a fool not to accept the offer – that you are one male she regrets not having known carnally and often – those are her exactly words."

"Jesus!"

"The other woman who particularly opened up is the international chairman of Global Books Inc."

"Channing Jones."

"Yes."

Roddy's face illuminated in triumph.

"She clung by her finger-tips and on the fifth month began to blossom."

"Yes," said Wendy, beaming. "You told her that it was impossible for her to bed you with such intensity and to talk to you under the blankets so emotionally without having the gift inside her somewhere; it only required finding the key."

Roddy smiled at he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I sent her away for the last two weeks of her fourth month, on leave without pay, to a cabin in fairly isolated mountainous country in the lake district.

"She went only with one change of clothes, outdoor gear, food and drink and two pencils and two notepads. I told her to think and try to be creative with her thoughts."

Wendy nodded and said: "She told me you gave her the equivalent of two week's pay which met the costs of her hired car."

"Did I?"

"You know you did. Tell me what happened."

"She did what I suggested – she went out as if being banned to the wilderness. For five days she thought about anything and everything and on the sixth day let everything go, cried and wailed and thumped her pillow for a solid hour.

"Then she dressed and went for a long walk, and as she was returning something lifted within her and she felt renewed. Not inspired, she told me, simply renewed. Then her thoughts came in absolute clarity and she was able to switch thoughts without the feeling of derailing herself that had always worryied her."

Wendy looked excited.

"And she came back with her first best seller?"

"No, she came back with six articles which we published after I fought the magazine editor and your mother tooth and nail for more than an hour, finally wearing them down through attrition."

"And?"

"I cobbled the articles together under a series heading, "Post-Adolescence Thoughts from the Wilderness."

"I took Channing and our chief photographer back into the mountains and we got some beautiful shots of her wearing beautiful clothes, as she's too pixie-face to be beautiful.

"Those photographs used in the article showing her expressing six different moods in different backgrounds suitable for each article established she was a young person, and the backgrounds certainly looked absolute wilderness.

"I easy recall the titles, because we kept them simple: Alone & Despondent; Nature Renews; My Troubled Mind, The Awakening, Soaring Thoughts, Thank You Whoever You Are."

"Channing was pleased to see the articles published, felt successful so was successful Midway through the fifth month her articles filed were as good as anyone on the staff, including myself; she often got the front page lead slot.

"Never in the history of this newspaper had we received so much feedback from readers, thanking Channing for her inspirational thoughts and so on. We got her to do a weekly article and that was syndicated throughout the country to magazines and other newspapers."

Wendy looked misty-eyed.

"Then the international award."

"She told you that?"

"Yes, and she loves you for it, Roddy. I could hear it in her voice. What happened?"

"The International English Writers' Federation offered a sponsored prize of twenty thousand pounds for first prize in a published article contest. I urged Channing to enter, but she refused.

"She was away on holiday when I saw the final call for entries so I forged her signature on the entry form, got your mother to authenticate it as Channing's original work and I sent it off – my pick of the best of the six articles which was The Awakening.

"To cut a long story short Channing's article won top prize and she was taken from us by Global Books Inc."

"What a wonderful story; let's go, Roddy, we can come back here for late supper if we wish.

THREE

With Wendy's consent, Roddy carried her through the door of his bachelor's pad like a bride going to her wedding night.

"For the next six months, with your willing participation, you will be my sweetheart, erotically and at the newspaper we'll work as if wedded, you being the virgin and me the tutor.

"I shall be erotically yours, sweetheart." he said, "and everything I have as a tutor shall be yours to plunder."

"Oh my, you are laying it on thick, darling, though I don't doubt your intentions and sincerity."

"I've only got six months and my aim to graduate you as an accomplished journalist so that you exceed your and your mother's wildest expectations."

"Thank you a thousand times darling, but aren't we here for a different reason?"

"Yes, of course."

When they'd entered the bedroom Roddy had placed his twenty-two year old 'bride' on her back on the bed, and now he was spreading out her hair in a halo effect. Wendy appeared rather taken by his tenderness and positively squirmed with pleasure when Roddy said he wanted her looking her beautiful best.

Stroking her face as he lay beside her Roddy then began to kiss her neck, slowly and deliberately until gradually raising Wendy's breathing rate. He thought of Wendy's cunt waiting for him, moist and probably already leaking a little. That made him smile and all the more determined to make this a gradual seduction.

Wendy turned up her face to such an extent that he was left with no option but to kiss her. She moaned and wrapping an arm round his neck pulled him against him so hard that they lips mashed and they both had to open mouths to relieve pressure with their teeth being responsible for the mashing.

Wendy's tongue slipped into his mouth and Roddy heard a quite gurgle of triumph. The minx, she'd out-foxed him, trying to hurry him along. Round one to Wendy, he grinned.

Roddy rolled fully on to his left hip, his hand resting on her hip. The hand was seized and was being led to her hot centre, so he resisted and suddenly he found his hand on her breast, with her hand pinning it there.

Fuck, swore Roddy silently, Round two to Wendy; this babe's good.

This assumed simple little mating union had become a contest.

Her next move, reasoned Roddy, would be to hurry him along by lifting her right leg over his hip, fully exposing her lush vulva to him; he quivered in anticipation, expecting it to look really looking lush and in a new-new condition. Yet how the hell had she learnt to control him like this? Had there been oodles of experience guys or just a few quality guys who'd taught her such moves? Then another thought struck, perhaps she'd been in the hands of a know-all woman or two or more?

Jeeze, just who did her have here?

Wendy's leg came over his hip and he he caught her scent – definitely not her perfume. Her hand came off his where it had been locked on to her left tit. Obviously it was now invited to snatch at her snatch!

Instead he glided it over the perimeter of the left tit and into the centre until striking an obstacle – a very proud nipple. Indeed, a very fat nipple. He'd lick his lips if that were possible, but they were still twirling tongues.

That tonguing stopped and Wendy pulled awau.

Roddy was expecting to see a victorious smile signaling two rounds to nil, but that was not the case. What he saw were to very large dark green oily eyes. Yes, there was no other word for it; they looked glossy as if covered with sheen.

The look he clearly received was: I wish to be fucked.

Well, sorry babe, but I'm setting the pace providing I have your cooperation.

Roddy thought of the plump cunt opened adjacent to his right leg, waiting to be fingered, then licked then eventually plumbed deep by his cock.

He licked his lips while thinking of the plumbing task that lay ahead of his cock.

Wendy's fingers were at his zip. Unleashed The Beast would desert him, racing into her greedy clutch. How could he slow down the pace? Bingo!

"Darling, lift up and allow me to remove your cute little dress."

The hand fell from his zip, the leg pulled back off his hip. Round three to Roddy.

Wendy lifted up her hips, releasing the smell of cuntal juices that really made his cock twitch and his breathing rate increase. He was looking forward to getting in there and creating a mess – creating mayhem.

Roddy drew the hem of her dress up towards her hips. Noticing the white flesh though the lacy openness of her self-supporting stockings Roddy felt his cock do three powerful twitches and knew pre-cum would now be wetting his underpants for her to find.

He opened his mouth, gloating.

Fuck, she wasn't wearing panties and perhaps hadn't been wearing any all night, not even when standing alongside her mother. Perhaps Rosie hadn't been wearing any either. The stiffness of Roddy's cock became excruciating and he was close to panting.

The hips returned to the bed and Wendy sat up, hands above her head. The dress came off completely and he was looking at an excellent pair of bra-less knockers. Not excessively large but oval and very firm – excellent for titty-fucking he would think.

No, he didn't need to think: they would be perfect, having him off within minutes!

Wendy sighed deeply – probably having an orgasm – and lay back with her hands above her head, which seemed to be part of a breast offering ritual.

For a moment Roddy was nonplussed, wondering what was next on his agenda. Got it!

"Undress me, my little angel."

The oily eyes narrowed and suddenly looked a tad unfriendly.

With a sigh – bad-temper probably would be more accurate than further orgasms – she half-rose, turned her feet off the bed and stood up.

Excellent, Round four to Roddy; game score two-all.

Viewing the slightly drooping breasts right in front of him, Roddy almost lost it by demanding a titty fuck. Instead he raised his hands above his head and leaned forward as she pulled off his expensive Italian tee-shirt, his mouth now less than two inches from those waiting breasts.

Roddy straightened, the shirt went flying over his head and her teeth clamped around his right nipple. Roddy went to scream in pain but caught her look under those fabulous eye-lashes, false but fucking fabulous nonetheless.

Wendy was bending over to bite, so her tits were now hanging, one fully in view, causing his cock to feverishly attept to break through his zip.

Still applying the teeth clamp, still looking at him playfully, Wendy dropped her hands and unbuckled his belt. She had his trousers around his ankles within seconds.

Wendy then she went down and sucked at the wet patch on his underpants, murmuring "Oooh, pre-cum" then had the underpants round his ankles and was pulling one of his legs by hairs, a painful signal that he was being asked to lift up. Roddy had the second leg lifted the moment the first returned to the floor, thereby saving another leg pull.

Roddy braced himself for a severe sucking, but it didn't come.

"I wish to be fucked, right now."

It was a command, one of those commands you ignore at your peril.

Wendy lay on her back, lifted her feet back towards her ass and then opened wide – it was there for Roddy to see for the first time. It definitely was a plump and juicy cunt, totally bald and one a fellow could barely wait to get his teeth into. Oh, and tongue. Oh and fingers and prick and possibly multiple fingers.

Hoisting up pillows, Wendy now had a view of the scene of action.

Roddy manfully shuffled forward on his knees but just as his cock touched the inside of Wendy's thigh a look of horror came over his face. Bot he and Wemdy both watched his cock ejaculate in thick squirts.

Roddy looked at Wendy's big eyes, his eyes pleading for forgiveness.

Her body shook, and shook some more as she began to laugh, looking very red and in the throes of something.

"Oh, that was so funny," she said, wiping her eyes. "If only you could have seen your face, you...Oh heavens!"

Wendy's red faced when crimsom, she trembled then heaved.

"Huuuuuuuuuuuh!" she called out, ejaculating.

"It's a draw," laughed Roddy, but I conced the game because I came first."

"What game?" panted Wendy.

"Oh, just something I was playing to try to keep from blowing my stack too early."

"How long before you'll be ready to go again, Roddy?"

"Ten to fifteen minutes, I would think."

"Good, then you can start licking me out. I'm here for the sex; I want action."

Ends Part One.

12