Erotinomicon

Story Info
Mia summons, rides, and grows monster dicks.
9.7k words
4.61
17k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia loved Halloween. Not only was she a horror fan, but she loved a chance to show off her sexy side. Being on the petite end of the body spectrum, she found she needed to put in the work to be seen as sexual in a positive way. There were always older creeps who got off on smaller proportions, but that just made her sick.

This year, Mia would be dressed as a witch, with a garment so short that she was stretching the truth when she called it a dress. With just a few days before Halloween, she shopped around for accessories for her costume downtown with her best friend Savannah. It was fun just to hang out, and witch accessories just seemed fun to own. In a nice walkable strip of shops, she saw an actual witchcraft store and lit up. She dragged Savannah by the hand and she ran as fast as she could.

Inside was cute, but pretty cheesy. The air was thick with a distinct incense smell. Shelves lined with tarot cards, bundles of herbs, and cheap crystals flanked Mia on all sides. A very pretty and friendly cashier greeted the two friends cheerfully, which reaffirmed Mia's decision to shop there.

Now browsing, she'd already tossed a few knickknacks and curios into a tote when something caught her eye. A book, with its spine turned away from view sat in the back of a shelf of crystal balls, which in some cases were just snow globes. It was bound in some kind of soft pink leather and hand-crafted like in ages long forgotten. There was nothing else like it in the store. She pulled it out to inspect it, finding a cover labeled with strange symbols. Above the symbols, in different, and newer ink, it read EROTINOMICON.

She opened it up and gasped with delight. It was perfect. It was exactly what she expected from a sexy parody of the Necronomicon. More writing in gibberish language, ritual circles with cheeky details to them, and lots of illustrations of monster dicks. Mia was completely sold. She needed it.

"How much for this?" Mia asked, approaching the cashier.

The cashier's expression just slightly developed from neutrality to an amused smirk. "Are you sure you want that? It may be more than you can handle."

Mia giggled at the theatrics, and confirmed, "I think I can handle it."

"Don't say I didn't warn you. Free of charge."

Mia was incredulous, and asked, "What the fuck? Is this a Mogwai store? Will it cost my soul?"

"Nothing so pedestrian," she assured Mia. "I just want it to go to someone who will appreciate it. The price is that you make a legitimate attempt to use it, and then come back here and tell me your thoughts on it. Deal?"

Mia reluctantly accepted, her curiosity getting the better of her.

...

That evening when Mia got home, she pulled the book out of its tote and looked it over. There'd been a persistent tingle teasing her ever since she'd found it. By now she was horny, and something needed to be done about it. Normally she'd ignore everything else until she'd had some time with her vibrator and some porn, but her focus remained on the 'erotinomicon.' The art she'd peeked at earlier excited her, and something awakened in her.

She opened it up to the first page, which held nothing but those gibberish symbols, in hot pink ink. On the second, she found that along with the gibberish, she found notes written in English, these in black ink. One read, "highly recommend the perfect fit incantation first to avoid injury." Below a pronunciation guide was written in the same black ink. Mia remembered her promise to the cashier, shrugged, and gave it a shot.

She said the incantation with a giggle at how silly she was being. For a split second her blood ran cold when she felt a small buzz between her legs, followed by an escalation in her wetness. She laughed at herself for being gullible and wrote it off as a placebo effect. She figured there was no harm in looking further.

An early page had a drawing of a fat monstrous dick, not dissimilar to the big monster dildos she'd been curious about online. This one reminded her a lot of one she'd seen, actually. She'd always wanted to try one with this design, sometimes dubbed Flint. It was human-like, but with angular and dramatic ribs and ridges along the sides. Its proportions emphasized girth, but she couldn't determine the length from the drawing.

She knew magic wasn't real, but despite herself, she had a mix of excitement and fear. For whatever reason, she said the incantation sounded out below the drawing. The ritual circle inscribed around the illustration seemed to come to life, moving as she spoke, seeming even to glow. When the last syllable left her lips, a mass erupted from within the circle, springing forth from --impossibly enough-- a portal. It was the monstrous dick, in the flesh, balls included.

Mia's jaw dropped and she froze like that for a good thirty seconds. "What the fuck," she finally muttered when she gathered the energy to move. She poked at it to make sure it was real, and it bounced back firmly. This thing was huge, around a foot long and thicker than a man's fist. It was also rock hard and had a tightly pulled foreskin stuck halfway down the head. It twitched and throbbed, almost inviting her to sit on it.

Mia was too tempted. She dropped her shorts and rubbed up and down between her eager lips adorned with dark hair. She was wetter than she could ever remember being before. She thought of the first incantation and hoped it meant what she thought it did. The only way to find out was to try.

She stood over the book and its titanic pop-up, then squatted to sit on the dick. The head pushed against her, and feeling the size made her wary. When she put a little bit of weight on it, though, her lips parted wider than ever before, and simply accepted the object. A moan escaped on its own as she was spread so open, and her legs became weak. She fell to a seat all at once and was filled completely with the massive cock.

The spell had worked! Her interior magically stretched further than what was physically possible to accommodate the demonic toy she'd summoned. It felt amazing. She worried no man would ever be worth fucking after this. There was no turning back, though, so she planted her feet down and began to ride. Rising, the friction threatened to pull her inside out, but she kept it together. After coming to a squat at the head, she lowered down again, this time bringing the tight foreskin with her, peeling it all the way back, and making the dick throb.

There was a strange sensation in her clit. The dick gave off some kind of psychic aura, through which she felt extra tingles to indicate what it felt in some small way. When she repeated her rise and fall, she felt that the dick liked it, and it added to her own pleasure. She increased in speed, but it was quite a workout, especially while she was filled with such intense ecstasy. She needed breaks a few times, during which she sat and enjoyed the unnatural fullness.

The size would be one thing to a normal woman, but Mia was barely over five feet tall and skinny to boot. This thing felt like it would puncture a lung, and she even saw her stomach bulge with every plunge. She giggled, thinking to herself that she'd given herself the power of hentai physics. She didn't know how long she rode the giant cock, but when she was sure she could take no more, the was filled with warmth as she felt it gush pump after pump of thick cum into her. Once the dick was satisfied, she felt it retreat back into its portal and disappear.

She was left laid out on the floor, leaking an absurd amount of cum into it from her tender gape. A new feeling was bubbling through her, centered on the spot above her clit. Following an instinct, she focused on that spot and pushed a strange new energy through it. A small ritual circle glowed over her mons, and the same dick she'd just ridden was conjured onto it.

She gasped. She'd just grown a massive demon dick, as well as balls the size of peaches. She felt around on it with her hands and gasped again when she felt what it did. It was so sensitive, like her clit, but its own unique feeling. Her mind raced, and she turned to the book for answers. She flipped around, and found on one of the early pages she'd skimmed past, was written, "Satisfy them to gain their forms and powers, and shift through those you gain at your discretion."

She really didn't know how to feel about any of this. She wanted a way to reverse this. She tried engaging the same action she'd done to grow the dick, to see if she could pull it back in. No luck. Then it occurred to her that if satisfying it gave her the option to grow it, maybe satisfying it again could let her dismiss it. It was worth a try.

Her small hands couldn't get a great grip on it though. She used to hands to try to Jack herself off, and while it felt delightful, she could tell she wouldn't be able to get herself off that way. Perhaps, she thought, she could get off the normal way. Despite the great fucking she'd given herself, she'd failed to actually cum. She'd just ridden along the edge, more wrapped up in the novelty of riding such a huge dick and less concerned with cumming. She went to her room to get a vibrator and paused when she passed a mirror. The sight of a small woman with such a huge dick would be comical if it weren't strangely arousing.

Vibrator in hand, she lay face down in her bed, grinding the underbelly of her dick against her blanket. She rubbed her clit with her familiar magic wand and turned up high. She'd had more than enough foreplay and was ready to just fuck herself silly. It was working fast, as the feeling mixed well with the feedback of her ribbed cock bucking against her bed. In no time at all, her cunt was singing in ecstasy, but her dick was still barely climbing its hill. She kept rubbing herself through her orgasm, pushing herself further than she normally would, in hopes that it would help her dick.

Her pleasure became torture, and the feeling that she would piss became overwhelming until she gave in and let herself squirt on her bed. She supposed it was a special enough occasion to break her moratorium on squirting on the furniture.

"Fuck!" She shouted. The big thing just wouldn't cum that way. She'd need to get creative. She went back to her common area and tried to think of a solution. That's when she saw the pumpkin. She knew what to do. She apologized to the the pumpkin as she got out the small knife she'd carved Jack o' lanterns with, and made a hole with it. Then, with a spark of genius, she heated some instant mashed potatoes in the microwave and emptied them into the hole.

She put the pumpkin on the floor and mounted it for doggy style right there. The hole was too small for anything past the tip, but she was too worked up to do anything but ram against it until it fit. "Fuuuuck," she groaned as she inserted herself into her creation. It felt amazing, even with the paint from the tight opening and heat. She rocked her hips as hard as she could and fucked the ever-loving shit out of that pumpkin. The large ribs were incredibly sensitive, and the ridged entrance did something amazing to them. She felt her pleasure rise and rise until it culminated in an incredible rush of bliss as she ejected cum from her new dick.

She panted with pleasure as she came so much that cracks opened up in the pumpkin to let her cream leak out. When everything was over, she pulled out, disappointed to find her cock was still there. It was as hard as ever, and she still felt its need to be pleased. She focused everything in her to make it go away, but to no avail. She would need to go to the book.

After what she'd just felt, she was more than okay with having this dick, but she'd need to be able to dismiss it if she ever wanted to go out in public or even wear clothes below the waste. Flipping through, there were no obvious tricks for getting rid of it. She did, however, see another dick that could solve at least some of her problems. This one looked like a much more manageable. It looked to be very short and fat, by the shape of it. With that, she could at least put her shorts on.

She said the incantation from that page and slapped her forehead when she saw what she summoned. This dick was shorter than the first, only standing at 9 inches long, but was around as thick as her neck with a circumference of 13 inches. Taking this thing would be like giving birth in reverse. Its appearance was very human, aside from girth. However, it had a number of modifications.

Large metal studs lined the bottom of the mushroom tip, a loop pierced the glans, and down the length of the shaft, bulged out the shape of beads the size of lollipops. She touched it and felt the bumps were hard under the skin. It was like the dick used anal beads as a sounding rod and got it stuck in there. When she pressed on one of the urethra balls, she felt the tingle that indicated the dick's approval.

She tried the incantation forwards and backward to make the wide-set member disappear, but that wasn't her kind of luck. She would have looked through her book for a solution, but it was busy acting as a serving tray for one hell of a mouthful. Mia was getting frustrated. She needed another set of eyes on this problem.

She texted Savannah, against her better judgment.

Mia: "I need help. That book from the magic shop is real."

Savannah responded with an eye roll gif, along with, "How gullible do you think I am?"

Mia: "I'm being serious! It summoned this big monster dick and I fucked it and now I grew my own monster dick! I can't make it go away!"

Savannah: "Liar."

Savannah: "Pics or it didn't happen."

Mia grunted in frustration, then took a photo of herself in the mirror and sent it.

Savannah replied, "Wow. You're getting pretty good with monster makeup."

"Bitch stfu and come see for yourself I swear."

The three dots came up and went away three times over the next minute, until finally Savannah just sent, "omw."

Mia breathed a sigh of relief. Then she turned her attention back to the absurd studded dick. Her inhibitions slipped, as she said, "fuck it." She got on top of it. Her pelvis shouldn't have even been able to squeeze that in, but magic is a hell of a thing. She stretched so as she sank down, the hard internal balls massaged her g spot so perfectly, she thought she might squirt all over again. Before she could hit the bottom, she had the strange new experience of her own balls hitting another set.

The new dick somehow had balls even bigger than her own ridiculous pair, more like baseballs than peaches. She ignored the slight pain it gave her to put pressure on her balls and sat all the way down. That hurt more than it seemed like it would, and she lifted back up.

As her pain subsides, she realized that so did the tingle of pleasure that the summoned dick radiated. It then dawned on her that, of course, this studded and stuffed cock was a masochist. She wondered if all of the cocks had their own kinks, and if so, what was hers? She jabbed at the huge nuts with her finger and felt another psychic buzz. That confirmed it.

She started riding the dick, slapping and punching the dick with each thrust. Then she pulled it out and tried something else. She down on the head. It really enjoyed that. She hit the shaft, and found it liked it slightly less. Then, she bit the tip, holding it firmly in her teeth while she tugged on its studs. It loved that. Then she added full-force ball punches into the mix, and it erupted cum into her mouth immediately. The cum was different, filled with something akin to boba balls, but when they popped they just tasted like more cum. She swallowed it all down as she continued tormenting the package.

When all was done, the dick vanished into its portal, and she felt the energy in her dick. Effortlessly, she triggered her new option, and just as easily switched back. That was a relief. She wouldn't want to be stuck with the fat masochistic one until she found the new sick joke the book would play on her.

Then her door opened. Fuck. She wasn't decent. "Hey! Knock first," she shouted, scrambling to look less ridiculous and failing.

"I did," Savannah said, before giving a look of shock. "Oh my god!"

Mia must have been so distracted she didn't even hear it. "Oh. Um... my bad."

"Mia! What... is that real? Oh my good there's jizz everywhere. What the fuck did you do to the pumpkin?" Savannah was too shocked to focus on any one part of what she saw. Mia had no words and Savannah elected to approach and just touch Mia's the nonsensical dick. "It's... real?"

"Yes!"

"You said you fucked this. How?!"

Mia shook herself out of a daze, and grabbed the book. "This! There's a spell that makes you fit anything in your pussy like you're in hentai."

"No fucking way," Savannah exclaimed, looking at the page. "Is it just your pussy? It doesn't say that."

"Oh," Mia said. "I don't know, actually. I haven't really tried. I guess I can summon another one and see."

Before Mia could turn the page, Savannah was reciting the incantation for the perfect fit spell. "What the fuck," Mia barked.

"What? It's no big deal, just figured I'd save you the trouble. There's an easier way to find out."

Mia was stunned. "What... do you..."

Savannah answered her unsaid question by taking off her skirt and panties. Mia and Savannah had seen each other naked plenty of times. They'd even lightly hooked up when drunk. Savannah was hot, and Mia knew it. Her blonde friend had better tits, thighs, ass, and everything than Mia did, at least she thought so. With this dick, though, the image of Savannah undressing made her speechless. She finished off the gesture by taking her top off, showing her perky D cups.

Mia couldn't resist, and only offered dumb silence and drool. Savannah walked right past her and bent over the couch. "Try my ass. Stop if I say so, though!"

Mia bolted straight to her and got in position. She pushed gently, and Savannah's ass opened right up for her. Both moaned in bliss. "Fucking magic," Savannah proclaimed to the heavens.

Mia continued forward and found she didn't have the willpower to go slowly, ramping up immediately to full thrusts. This shout yelps and groans from Savannah, but no demands to stop. "So much better than the pumpkin," Mia praised. She pounded like an animal. She intuited that she'd found the ribbed dick's kink: anal.

"So... fucking... big," Savannah choked out.

"So fucking good," Mia cried back.

By the time they were through, Mia dumped a volume of cum that outpaced the even the size of her dick. It drizzled out of her endlessly when Mia finally pulled out and lied beside her.

"You didn't have to go so rough," Savannah complained. "Magic or not, it's still my butthole."

"Oh my god! I'm sorry," Mia pleaded. "Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fucking great," Savannah clarified. "Wouldn't have minded getting to cum too, though. Does that thing have a recharge time?"

"Nah, I can't even find the off switch. Plus I can swap to this other one, see?" She switched to the second dick to demonstrate.

"Jesus! That's like a leg! What's with all the piercings."

"Oh," Mia began. "It's a masochist. You make them cum to be able to grow them, and I made this one cum with some hardcore CBT."

Savannah didn't hesitate to punch Mia's oversized balls. It was extremely painful, but equally pleasurable. It was strange to her that it didn't cancel out, and she still experience the full pain. "Ouch! At least ask first!"

"Did you ask before going hog wild on my asshole? So what, this thing doesn't make you're a masochist too?"

Mia rubbed her tender nut before answering, "kinda. It felt really awful and really good at the same time."

Savannah said, "lemme see," before climbing over Mia to sit on her face while she got a good look at her dick. Savannah's ass was still flowing out cum, now right onto Mia's face.