Errant Wife

Story Info
Story of my wife from our first time of meeting to today.
4.8k words
2.65
15.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a slut. I'll make no bones about it. Even before I got with her I knew that she was. I thought she might change, but no, she's still opening her legs to all and sundry nearly 25 years later. She's aware that i know about some, but not all. To be fair, she's probably been fucked by a lot that I don't know about..

I first met her around 26 years ago when she was 25. She started working in the office of a large freight company where I was a driver. She looked very sweet, naive, and was very shy. Shoulder length brown hair and the most fantastic pair of large breasts. She always dressed for work in trousers and a blouse, but nothing ever on show. Blouse never tucked in and covering her arse. Quite conservative in fact. I had to collect notes from her daily, and I never really got much out of her other than a hello and a quick smile.

I was living with and had two sons with a long term partner at that point so I never made any move on her. I was 12 years older than her too and guessed she liked the younger guys. Little did I know.

A few months later I was sat with a couple of warehouse guys and another driver in our mess room, which was a manky portacabin situated in the top corner of the yard. Smoke stained walls and overflowing ashtrays. Ahh, remember those days!

Helen walked across the yard to her car, heading out on her lunch break. The other driver Colin, who never really uttered much, said, "See her. The export bird. Derek fucked her last week"

Now Derek was one of the export managers. A slim ginger haired and moustache wearing guy of mid 50s at the time. I replied, "No fucking way did he! She wouldn't look twice at him!"

Colin didn't even raise his head from his paper, but said, "Rumour has it he did after an office night out and they'd shared a cab"

I felt a little jealous. Wondered if it was actually true as blokes are worse than women for gossip really.

A couple of months passed and i got a few more words from her but nothing special. I was beginning to think that she didn't like me at all. It was around this time that I split from my long term partner. I was still living in the house until I found somewhere else. It was hard work emotionally, and Helen asked if I was ok one morning at work. We both smoked at the time so we headed outside to smoke and I spilled the beans on my relationship. Helen seemed genuinely caring and we started to chat more at that point.

The day after our chat was a Friday. I came into work just before 7am and headed straight to the mess room. As soon as I sat down and lit up a fag, in walked Colin with another guy called John. John was abit older than Helen who had not long turned 26. I knew him well as i used to knock about with his oldest brother. Colin says, "Go on John, tell Paul!"

"Tell me what?!"

"It's no big deal!"

"Come on you two, just spill!"

"John fucked that Helen from exports last night. In fact, she sucked him off less than an hour ago!"

I called him a lucky bastard and asked how that had come about.

John said that she had messed up the paperwork on a shipment and he had gone to her to tell her quietly so that she could rectify it without any hassle. She came out to him in the warehouse a little while later and thanked him for not bringing it to her bosses attention. She asked what time he finished and then asked if she could buy him a drink to say thanks.

He finished at 6pm and they met in a local pub to work. He said she'd gone home and showered and changed and was a totally different person. Out went the trousers and baggy blouse, and in came an above the knee length skirt with a nice fitted jumper showing off her big tits. She also had light make up on which she never wore at work. He said she looked real nice.

She bought him the pint and thanked him again. The pub was noisy and busy and she asked if he wanted a drink back at hers. John was never one to turn a possibility down and said he'd follow her back to hers. She had a flat on a new estate not far away. Once inside, Helen switched the kettle on and then turned to John, kissed him, and then said "I need to thank you properly"

Helen dropped to her knees and promptly started sucking his cock. Her mouth was energetic and in no time he had cum in Helens throat.

After he'd calmed down from that, she led him to the bedroom and fucked him for the next few hours. He said she was insatiable and a completely different person in bed. Dirty and vocal. She had urged him to fuck her arsehole at one point. His watch alarm went off at 5am and she had woken and sucked him off once more.

I was loading my truck when she arrived at work just before 9am and she was back to work mode. Shy and quiet and in her conservative clothes.

Helen walked past John as if nothing had happened, and once she'd gone into the office I asked him if he'd fucked those big tits. He said no, but said he had spunked on them with his 2nd load.

Another few months rolled by and there was the odd rumour that she had been fucked by a few different men within the company. Mostly older and managers. I got on well with one of the team leaders as we used to play football together and he was really pally with Derek. I asked him to ask Derek if he had fucked Helen. I think i was a little infatuated with her and who she was fucking. I was wanking a lot and it was always imagining her with the guy rumoured to be fucking her.

Mark pulled me aside the day after I'd asked him and said that Derek had confirmed that he had fucked Helen a few times, and that they'd go to each others flats, fuck, and then go home.

Helen got a promotion around this time to supervisor of her section, being in charge of 8 others. I'd heard some bitching from a couple of the woman who'd been there years, with one saying, "Well it must be true that she slept with Dave"

Dave was her immediate boss. Now, I'm no oil painting, but Dave was about 25 stone, looked like Oliver Hardy, and wasn't a very nice bloke. Loud and arrogant. Many years later she admitted to me that he had approached her and asked her if she wanted the job and that maybe they could help each other out. The first time she "helped him out" was when her car was off the road and he'd offered her a lift home. He drove to a little country park on the outskirts of Heathrow Airport and she wanked him off into a tissue so he didn't get any cum on his suit trousers, and then he dropped her off at her flat. The following week she had her interview for the job, and he told her a colleague of hers was a very good candidate too. She said she invited him around to her flat on the Monday before work where he fucked her doggie style for about 2 minutes before he cum. She got the job. Even now the thought of him fucking her turns me on.

A few months rolled on and she was the talk of a lot of the warehouse guys and drivers. I took a lot of it with a pinch of salt but knew deep down that she had slept with several of them too. I plucked up the courage and asked her one Friday afternoon as I finished if she fancied a drink either that night or on the Saturday. If rumours were true, she'd fucked a few guys older and rougher than me, so didn't think I had much to lose!

She said she couldn't do that night as she had plans but could meet Saturday lunchtime for a few hours. I told her that was brilliant and that I'd pick her up, asking for her address.

Saturday lunch came and I turned up on time to find her outside her block of flats. She wore her hair up, jeans that showed off her curvy arse, knee high boots, and a blouse that was unbuttoned a couple and was showing just a hint of cleavage. She looked so hot and I think I fell totally in love with her at that point. We chatted freely and openly and she said she'd had a "couple" of boyfriends since she had split with her long term boyfriend 18 months back. I wondered if she counted the 10 or more guys at work she'd reputedly fucked! I told her I'd had no one in the year since I'd split. She asked what had happened and I told that I'd found out that my other half had been sleeping with a dad from the school and that she wanted to split. That had broken my heart but I found that I'd play with my cock thinking of him fucking my ex. Odd, I know, but it did turn me on. Same as knowing all these guys had fucked Helen and yet I went along with her saying she had a couple of boyfriends!

The lunch ended and she said she had to get back as she had plans, so I started the car to drive her home. As we drove back, she told me to turn off onto a trading estate. I said that was a dead end and was she sure. She told me to park in between two warehouses, and as soon as the handbrake was on she was kissing me. Tongue straight in. As her hands struggled to get my jeans undone, I told her that she didn't have to do it. Saying nothing, she wanked me as we kissed, and she then went down on me. I didn't last long before filling her throat. She swallowed it all. Her flat was two minutes away. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, thanked me for a nice lunch, said she'd see me on Monday, and then she was gone, fast walking to her flats. As I got to the top of her road and turned back onto the main road, I got a toot and a wave from one of the guys in the warehouse, Paul. I didn't think anymore of it until a couple of weeks later I heard him bragging to a driver that he was fucking Helen while his Mrs thought he was at football.

I saw Helen just after 9am on the Monday. She smiled and said she'd had a nice time and did i want to see her that evening. I jumped at the chance. I buzzed her flat number at 7pm and she told me to come up. She opened the door wearing a denim skirt and a tee shirt. She kissed me gently and said she hadn't made food as she guessed I would want to just head to the bedroom. I was a bit shocked by that and stuttered that I was there to see her. She laughed and said she just wanted fucking! She moved in to kiss me and was undressing me at the same time. She stepped back, lifted her tee shirt above her head and off, leaving her stood there in a plain white cotton bra. I removed my shirt and moved in and put my arms around her before feeling her amazing breasts through her bra. Her nipples hardened to my touch and showed through the material. As we kissed my hands found the button and zip of her denim skirt, undoing it, it then dropped to the floor. Helen stepped out of it and stood there in just her bra and matching white cotton knickers. She looked very innocent in her virginal white undies. Within an hour though, she was on her knees on her bed, face down in a pillow, pulling her cheeks apart and demanding that I fuck her arse. There was no innocence to be seen then. She was insatiable. A dirty, imaginative, foul mouthed slut who couldn't get enough cock off me that night. I'd never had sex like it.

We'd started seeing each other a lot, but she always had these times were she wouldn't be able to see me. Every other Saturday between 2.30 and 5 was one. Turns out that's when Paul was "at football". She always visited her parents on a Saturday, and I was seeing my kids, so I was never about in the afternoons. I didn't tell guys at work that we were seeing each other as I knew that I wouldn't find out anything that way.

My favourite story of that time was with an older guy called Clint.

Clint must've been nearly 60 back then. A proper Jamaican who'd been living here since the 60s. A hard working but real chilled out man. A short guy but stocky. Not fat at all. Very muscular and broad. I'd had the misfortune of standing next to him as he had a piss once. He seemed to stand about 2 foot further back from the urinal than me, and when i looked sideways I knew why! He'd be there shaking this fat long cock of about 8 inches.

Anyway, I'd all but moved in and I used to work Saturday mornings when on the early shift. Just a 7 until 12 doing deliveries to the airport as a bit of time and a half.

I went in one Saturday morning and it got to around 10am and there was nothing doing. Normally, I'd drag it out for the money but decided to call it a day and head to Helen's for a fuck. I thought Helen would be having a lay in or would've gone to her mums or sisters so didn't bother to call the house phone prior to leaving work. The flat had a layout where the kitchen was on the left, the bathroom on the right, the lounge top left, and the bedroom top right.

I opened the door and the moment I stepped through the door, I knew that Helen was getting fucked by someone. I froze in fear. I had a lump in my throat and I wanted to be sick. I was also angry but my hard cock told me that I wouldn't do a thing.

The cries and moans coming from the bedroom were something I'd never heard from her before. It seemed to take an age before I made it to the door and the body shapes on the bed i shared with Helen became familiar.

On the floor beside the bed were a discarded white lace bra, and a matching thong.

There was Helen on her knees on the edge of our bed, in white stockings and suspenders only, her eyes closed and her hair and head pulled back as far as it would go, as Clint fucked her as hard and roughly as he could. With every thrust into her pussy it knocked the breath out of her. Her 36e tits hung down and swung pendulously every time that big black cock pumped into her. Clint would slap her tits as they swung, or pull obscenely hard on her nipples. Her once big brown nipples bright red. She sounded like she was in one long orgasm. Clint was calling her a white whore. For a guy near 60 he could certainly fuck.

Clint let go of her hair and her face fell into the duvet. It was at that point that he noticed I was there. He didn't panic. He didn't flinch. All he did was pull the length of his cock out, grabbed both hips, and then plunged his full thick (10 inches she later told me) cock fully into her. She screamed and shook in pleasure.

Then looking directly at me as he fucked her with quick deep thrusts of his big erect fat cock, he said, grinning at me, "This is how the white whore likes to be fucked"

Helen thought he was talking to her and kept answering "Yes Clint, I do"

Moments later she came violently (I've never made her cum like that, ever) on his cock as he spunked in her pussy. I watched as he pulled out his softening cock slowly and his cum hung from his bulbous helmet and literally run out of her pussy. She was so open. I moved quietly back down the hall as she continued to seemingly have a fit and made my way out to my car.

About 20 minutes later Clint appeared at my car window and said "You should marry that girl"

I married her the next year.

Turns out Clint had been the very first guy to fuck her at that company, and I learnt in time that Clint continued to fuck her for years. I thought she might change but she never did.

We moved from the area to the south coast in 2005 and she never really settled into a solid job. Had 2 or 3 before finding a company where she fitted in and was happy. I knew she was still in touch with a couple of guys from our old place and she was open about that, but said that it was just on mates terms.

I now know that at the times she would go back to visit her parents she was also meeting Clint. He would fuck her in a car, outdoors in a country park, and even in work vans if he could get hold of one. One time he even fucked her in her parents bed when they were away. She never told me that they were away of course.

At her new job she became an export supervisor pretty quick. This involved a lot of trips back up to Heathrow to the parent company and to also see clients. I knew she was also using these trips to meet old acquaintances. My good friend at the old job kept me in the loop regarding her dalliances. He too had fucked her a few times.

On the majority of these trips she went with the imports supervisor, Peter. He was an early 60s guy to her 35 and it appeared to me a very straight laced, aging guy, who was just seeing out his working days on easy street. She always said he was hard work to be with all day as he never said much and was quite boring. Turns out it wasn't the only boring he was doing!

I would've said he was the last guy on earth that she would sleep with. I was very wrong. I first stumbled on the evidence when I moved her car. I noticed she had left her laptop bag on the back seat, so once I'd parked it, I got out, opened the rear door, and grabbed the bag.

As I lifted the bag I saw what was a definite cum stain on the back seat. She had gone straight up for a shower and I waited until she was dried and dressed before heading upstairs to find some evidence. The evidence was rolled up in the rest of the clothes she'd worn that day, and shoved into the wash basket. In the middle of those clothes were a black lacy pair of knickers. I put them to my nose. They were still warm and the gusset was slick with the distinct smell of a man's cum. I licked along the length of her gusset as my cock strained in my trousers. I think that was Peter's cum.

Wednesdays had turned into the day that she always seemed to be at work late. Her office was situated on a small business estate. At 5pm when she was supposed to finish, I parked my car the furthest away that I could and called her on her office phone. She answered straight away and said that she would be a couple of hours yet as she had stuff to do. I asked if she was alone and she said that just Peter was left but he was wrapping up and going soon.

From my vantage point I had a good view of the front of the office. Peter appeared about 5 minutes later, sticking his head out of the office reception door, glancing around, and then going back inside. 2 minutes later they both appeared. Helen with her coat and bag, and Peter with his suit jacket and briefcase. Helen went to her car and put her stuff on the back seat. I thought that was it and she was heading off elsewhere after telling me that she was working. She closed the car door and locked it via the remote. They were talking but I couldn't hear anything. Then the indicators flashed on a camper van and Peter headed to that. Helen followed. I'd only ever seen him in a car, and I was just beginning to piece this together in my head. They both stopped by the side of his van, had a look around and then he held her waist and kissed her. Her hand immediately went down and stroked his cock through his trousers. They stopped kissing and got into the camper van closing it behind them. I was shocked to say the least. Here was an early 60s guy, very short and very skinny, and here was my wife in a camper van with him after kissing him. My cock immediately went hard though. I left it 10 minutes before quietly walking towards the van. The van had movement and noise. It was nearing 5.30pm and the car park had all but emptied. I could hear Peter making noises and then say, "Keep sucking me. That's so nice."

Then the van started to move and I could make out my wife's grunts and groans. I heard Peter say "Ask me"

Helen replied "Just do it"

"No, I want you to ask me"

He was still fucking her as this was being said as the van was rocking in time.

"Please put your cock in my arse Peter"

I nearly came in my pants. I saved that for the drive home.

The movement stopped and then i heard my wife moan like she moaned for me when I put my cock in her arsehole. The movement built up again and i moved quietly to the other side to see if I could see in. Her foul slutty mouth had kicked in like it does when she's close to orgasm and she was telling him to fuck her arse harder and fill her with his cum. From the side window and moving curtains I could occasionally make out this little skinny naked guy with a sizeable cock, holding my wife's hips and fucking her pretty hard in the arse. She cum loudly and I took that as my cue to leave. As soon as I got in my car I rubbed my cock through my jeans and i cum into my own pants. She got home just after 7 saying she'd had a busy day. Her knickers were full of part damp part crusty cum the next morning. Every Wednesday and after trips to Heathrow with Peter, I would check her underwear. It was always heavily soiled with both their juices. Even after Peter left the company she would meet for fun in his camper.

12