Escape

Story Info
Crank that key. Open those shackles. Escape.
1.6k words
1.57
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself sitting in an Empanada Explosion — awaiting a tow truck — having stalled en route to a local swing shack, somewhere in the Midwest.

On the lacquered table in front of me, three flies fuck — one atop each other.

I begin wondering if this is a common occurrence, or an anomaly I'm fortunate enough to witness; the only time in history it's ever happened.

"A threesome? In nature?" I ponder. "Is group sex not solely emblematic of the human species?"

Opening four hot sauce packets from the condiment basket — the generic type, that comes standard with each table — I empty the viscous contents onto the slick surface before me. Poking my fingers into the goopy gravy, I get creative, and begin painting.

No Sebastian Kruger, I still manage to hatch out crude renditions of cunts. Allowing 'em to dry, just so the slaves cleaning the booth after I'm gone know what's on my mind, I envision all the sex I'm missing at the screw shack.

Such is the existence of the single male swinger. You take the bruises and bumps in the same stride as the ticker tape parades.

Days ago, I was outnumbered by 12 denuded dames, sliding my sausage between the oiled tits of a woman who made Pamela Anderson appear flat-chested.

A mere 72 hours prior, I was freestyle fornicating an office temp from Nebraska, and an Asian wine saleswoman.

A week before, I was performing my best nursing infant impression on the bare breasts of two wet T-shirt contest competitors.

Today, however, I'm as anonymous as every other person choosing to take up space.

Today, I'm thrust back into the paradigm of the prosaic — reminded, with a roundhouse kick to the twin kiwifruit, of how most subsist.

Today...I'm bored.

Once you've found yourself naked in a motel room with a female church group, in town for one night, there's no going back.

Why would you?

You've escaped. Your life has been irrevocably changed for the better. The shackles society has chosen to bind itself with, have broken. You're Steve McQueen — from Papillon — while most others are Dustin Hoffman.

Let humanity be fatuous, tedious, and devoid of spirit. Why would you allow anybody but you to decide what's best for you?

You've been with yourself every moment of your existence. Unless you're a conjoined twin, not even your closest sibling will be able to make that claim.

You think some 6' 7" freak show — who's never even met you — will have the answers you seek in his generic CDs he sells to everyone?

Some guy we're told transformed his blood into wine, can't come back and perform a useful miracle, like eradicating cancer?

A repugnant, billionaire TV show host — hoarding enough money to feed entire countries — is gonna reveal reality?

People will pretend to believe in the weirdest shit. Let 'em. Have confidence in yourself. It's that simple. You are your own key to escape.

"Would anybody really be surprised if Justin Bieber had the name 'Geraldo' tattooed on his penis?" I asked the stay-at-home mom wearing nothing but well-placed body paint.

Through a concrete coating of eyeliner, she stared back at me, gulped the remainder of her Fuzzy Navel, and stumbled onto the dance floor. Three cowboys wearing ass-less chaps awaited her arrival, and eagerly brought her into the fold.

Hookin' up in this pit was as easy as stealing candy from a baby...Tiger Shark.

"How is this possible?!" I wondered, with 300 horny, barely-clad patrons partying in the conference room around me.

It was my first swingers hotel takeover, and my opening lines were less anticipated than Mr. Popper's Penguins. At this point, starvation was all I could think of, since getting laid in this hellhole was more difficult than chugging vinegar.

I'd been on premises for eight hours, and had nothing to show for my efforts, but an empty stomach reminding me it hadn't been fed all day.

More stupid than following Miley Cyrus on tour, I should've eaten something prior to the event. Then again, how was I to know food wasn't gonna be served at this shindig?

As the crowd around me thinned — like Ron Howard's hair — I became light-headed. Making for a table, I sat, before falling flat on my face.

The mismatched linens before me were either stained with Ranch Sauce, or a bukkake that had occurred in the shadows of the conference room, far from the eyes of security. Either way, I felt like I might be sick.

A few chairs over, a secretary-by-day — who'd refused my advances earlier — was being manually pleasured beneath her sheer dress, by two sweaty, fat guys.

Normally at swing parties, I'm similar to that last drop of piss: No matter how much you try to rid yourself of me, I'm always in someone's pants. This particular bash, though, had a different twist to it I'd never been comfortable with. Because the event was being held in a corporate hotel, attendees were required to remain clothed, until in the confines of their rooms.

Wandering in a dress shirt and slacks made me less contented than a straight guy with an ample summer squash up his ass.

In a clothing-optional environment, I was the first to strip down, and meeting women was easy. In a mainstream setting, I may as well have been awaiting a French Stewart revival, because things just weren't happenin'.

A school teacher in garters passed by. Without thinking, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "What would you do if you prepared to fuck some guy, and discovered he had three tits, and two assholes?"

The horrified woman ran for the safety of her husband's arms.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. "I'm becoming more creepy than Tim Tebow!"

A couple secured chairs beside me. So delirious, I rambled about being an advocate of globally-televised, full-contact billiards. In seconds, they were gone.

Despondently laying my head on the soiled tablecloth, I accepting defeat.

Redemption arrived in the form of a guy named Fernando. Validation it pays to be cordial to everyone — males included — the sweat-soaked man pulled up an ass.

"I know you!" he blurted out, while attempting to catch his breath.

"Just when I thought shit couldn't get any worse...," I silently speculated.

"You fucked my girlfriend!" the man exclaimed.

And there it was.

Bracing to take my first punch ever, I was certain I'd see the inside of an emergency room, before the evening was over.

As the Latin lover raised his hand, I winced, in preparation for a left cross. Instead, the bastard hugged me!

"You were awesome, dude!" The tanned man pulled me close.

Apparently, he'd recognized me from a local swing club, where I'd pounded his dirty damsel in one of the hot tubs. In less time than it takes Michelle Bachman to convince you she's insane, he was regaling me with tales of four nude women, awaiting his return to a room on the third floor of the hotel.

"What?!" I sententiously stammered. "We can head upstairs, and wander the hallways, searching for open rooms?!?"

Taken aback, Fernando couldn't believe I was this stupid. "Hell yeah! What'd you think you had to sit down here at this dumb-ass party?!" He chortled.

Delirious, I followed suit. "Of— Of course not. That would be dumb as fuck."

"You bet it would," he chuckled. "What kind of loser hangs out down here all night, without goin' upstairs, and wanderin' the halls?!"

Sharing hearty guffaws, I mentally replied, "Me."

When I inquired why he was wasting precious time, jawin' with my lame as, he elucidated there was too much sex occurring from whence he came, and a breather was necessary.

Moments later, we found ourselves on a beeline for a temporary residence, where orthodox women by day were living out their fantasies by night.

In our travels to the third floor, we met Nikki — a buxom biker, clad in nipple clamps and a thong. Of course this delicious dame became our E-ticket into other parties, in addition to the four female fuckfest.

Door Number One housed the gaggle of gals of which Fernando spoke. Two of the lovely ladies held their friend's feet in the air, as I plunged pussy, atop a mattress more dented and mangled than a demolition derby car.

One of the lasses would periodically multitask as a fluffer, slathering my balls, head, and shaft, as I removed my meat from the hot dog warmer of the main objective.

The fourth female — evidently a voyeur — reclined in a fraying, high-backed lounge chair, ramming a purple dildo up her box the kids came in, staining the cushions beneath her. Marinating in her own juices, she simultaneously stuffed as many of her fingers up her asshole as it would hold.

Behind Door Number Two, both Fernando and I fucked Nikki, amid a small orgy.

Door Number Three was a shit storm we circumvented, as some cuckold pleaded with with girlfriend to stop bangin' her black boyfriend, and was literally in tears.

Hence, our torrid trio tripped further down the hallway, eventually being accosted by beleaguered bastards with walkie-talkies who were, verbatim: "Sick of havin' to kick naked folk, wanderin' the hallways, out of the hotel."

In the end, the evening went from famine to feast, in less time than it takes one to lose 20 IQ points, watching Ellen.

I was proud of myself, and rightly so. Initially less prosperous than a used tampon salesman, I'd weathered malnutrition, and found entry to a carnal carnival.

Having eaten bacon strips, open-faced bologna sandwiches, and pink tacos all day, I was surprisingly still ravenous, as I brushed the snow off my truck, and prepared to head home.

— authored by Hugh Mungus