Escape from Altera Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The others aren't answering my questions anymore. Now they're asking me questions!"

"I'm so sorry to disrupt your work," I said.

Lettle sighed. "I'm going to have to leave and conduct my research elsewhere."

"Have you ever considered going to August?"

Lettle nodded. "Now that you've told me about it, I'm thinking of making a visit."

"Take me with you."

"What?"

"Take me with you, and I'll give you a personal tour," I said.

Lettle said, "That's quite impossible."

"Why?"

"I travel alone," Lettle grinned. "But you are quite an interesting person. I've enjoyed meeting you."

"It doesn't have to end now," I said.

"Perhaps we'll meet again," said Lettle, as he started to fade.

"That wasn't what I meant!" I yelled after him.

"I know," Lettle grinned, and he disappeared.

A few minutes later, the ground shook around us. Something... something round shaped, like a disc, darted into the sky. The prisoners gaped, the guards, shouted, and in seconds, it was gone.

That was the last we ever saw of Lettle at Labor Camp 94.

12