Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
6k words
4.69
3.1k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Adam woke up from a long, restful sleep with Xanxaa on all fours above him kissing his neck and brushing her swaying tits across his bare chest. He smiled as he took her face in his hands and gave her several soft kisses all over her grinning face as she lowered her hips down onto his body. He was becoming erect and could feel the wetness and throbbing of her warm pussy waiting patiently and pressing down on his shaft. He quickly became hard and rubbed his cock against her groin, and they could feel the beating of their hearts pulsating through their bodies. The folds of her cunt welcomed his dick as it penetrated into her tight cavity, and both of them began thrusting in rhythm. Adam inhaled the luxurious aroma of Xanxaa's hair that fell across his head as they gazed intently into each other's eyes.

XanxaAdam knew and appreciated her attempt to make him feel better. XanxaAdam was concerned about him and that he might feel like an outsider to his new home. XanxaAdam was taken aback at the chanting of the crowd, but he has never regretted being on Hryulla or with her, which XanxaAdam already knew. They thrusted into each other, knowing what the other was doing and feeling, and XanxaAdam felt the yearning desire to please them both. Whatever anyone said was of no concern for XanxaAdam loved the other, and their quickening pace filled their bodies with fiery craving. XanxaAdam rammed his cock into her cunt as they pressed their foreheads together and breathlessly panted in unison.

Adam reached up and squeezed the humongous breasts dropping down repeatedly onto his torso, and she moaned in approval. He burrowed his head past her hair and into her neck so he could mischievously sink his teeth into her throat. She lifted her chin so he could continue gnawing on her neck as she slammed her hips down harder and harder, driving his cock deeper into the tight, wet walls of her vagina.

She lifted her torso up and sat directly on top of him, pounding her groin down on him as hard as she could. Every time her moist skin slapped against his, her round, heaving tits jostled beneath his hands that reached up to clench her giant breasts. Her eyes were closed and her head slowly rocked side to side as though she was deep in a meditative trance. Strands of her lush burgundy hair swung wildly in every direction and she leaned back placing her hands on his thighs for support as an orgasm shook her body. He could see every inch of her muscular, shapely body shuddering as their bodies hammered into each other passionately. His fingers clamped tightly around her tits involuntarily as he climaxed, releasing a huge amount of cum inside her. She squeezed the muscles around her pussy as she kept sliding up and down his shaft in an effort to keep as much jism in her as possible.

Xanxaa flopped back down to all fours, her lips barely hovering over his, as she slowly moved her pelvis around his cock. She ran her lips around his neck as her disheveled hair lightly swished around on his sweaty chest. Xanxaa now sank her teeth into Adam's neck, and he clenched her huge, round ass to keep his cock nestled inside her wetness. His hands drifted around her back and body while her lips explored his throat and chin.

When their lips finally found each other, they plunged their tongues into each other's mouths. They kissed for several minutes, wrapping their tongues together, before they slowed down and rubbed their cheeks against each other. Her body fell down on top of his in exhaustion, and he ran his fingers through her hair as his cock continued throbbing inside her. Both of them knew they needed to get up and start their day so Xanxaa could go to her negotiation later that morning, but instead they lay there silently, neither wanting to move or end the moment, as the sun inched above the horizon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The tension in the conference room was palpable as the two Graoks eyed each other uneasily. Most of the diplomatic liaisons had arrived early, unsure how the day was going to proceed and whether a final agreement would be implemented. Everyone was donned in their formal attire, nervously nibbling on breakfast appetizers, unsure what would happen next.

When Xanxaa walked into the room, the mood of the gathering changed immediately. Even those who did not see her enter knew something had happened, as though the air had shifted direction and become more inviting.

Xanxaa was wearing her formal Hryullian attire of several shimmering necklaces, including one that plunged low into her cleavage, a jeweled choker around her throat, and large circular earrings that Adam acquired for her because they glistened whenever she smiled. She also had a thin, beaded chain clamped from one nipple to the other, each tiny bead shimmering with a rainbow of colors, and a matching chain that circled around her hips and curved down her pelvis almost touching the top of her pubic hair. Instead of wearing her usual red boots, she opted for sandals each composed of thousands of almost microscopic pearls from an oyster-like creature that lives off a beach that Xanxaa and Adam often visit. Several more beaded chains wrapped around her wrists, shins, and thighs completed her outfit.

The Graoks eyed her with a fierce grin as Xanxaa made her way across the room, chatting with friends and introducing herself to members of all the diplomatic parties. When she approached one of the Graoks with a pleasant smile, he bared his jagged, pointed teeth with a grin while trying not to let his drool spill out of his mouth. Although these Graoks were in formal robes that hung from their shoulders down to the floor, she recalled their lower abdomen had two plates that, when aroused, would open to release a thick 24-inch cock covered in scales. She still recalled how it felt to have their humongous phalluses painfully shoved inside her, but she tried to set those thoughts aside in order to complete her pursuit of peace. "I am Xanxaa," she announced. "I will be helping settle your dispute with your countryman."

"I am Fannoth," he said with a low growl. "I only want what is fair." He stood eight feet tall and his murky, leathery skin shimmered with an oily coating. His neck and limbs consisted of intertwining cords that acted as muscles, and Adam had once commented that their jutting dark faces with eyes on the sides and long mouth stretching down their skull reminded him of an Earth movie called Alien, which she agreed with when she saw his memories. Fannoth's head jutted out a few feet from his neck with a long mouth that was lined with dozens of spiky fangs. His eyes had no pupils and no visible ears or nose, although there were some holes in those locations suggesting they served similar functions. His torso had an extra bend in it compared to most humanoid forms, and his legs had three knees that sent his leg in several directions. Their oversized hands had two large fingers and one thumb, each with a sharp talon on its tip. He extended his hands with friendliness, but the long dagger-like nails extended from each finger seemed to catch the morning light ominously.

"And I am Krong," the other Graok said while approaching from the other side. "I am anxious to settle this." His features were so similar to the other Graok that without their clothing, none of the other diplomats present would have been able to identify one Graok from the other.

Xanxaa smiled warmly, "Then I see no reason to delay. Let us..."

"We want to speak directly to each other, Hryullian." Fannoth interrupted. Xanxaa kept her pleasant demeanor on her face, but her body otherwise tensed with apprehension. Hryullians developed a technology that enabled telepathic connection with anal contact by inserting a psychological transmitting device deep into the rectum, thereby making it possible to have three-way mental conversation through double penetration.

Hryullians generally only sexually connect with one being at a time on most diplomatic missions, however, because delivering messages back and forth can sometimes be managed with simplistic thoughts but the toll is mentally exhausting and excruciating. Trying to telepathically communicate with two other beings simultaneously and helping them communicate with each other is extremely difficult and strenuous for any mind. The psychological and chaotic cacophony that transpires can only be controlled by the most skilled of telepaths, and even they are reluctant to engage in this endeavor under the best of circumstances with two beings gently cooperating as best they can. Xanxaa could already sense, however, these two Graoks had no interest in being calm or collaborative.

"I understand your desire, Fannoth, and it would certainly be direct." Xanxaa was an expert at using a soothing voice that did not come across as condescending. "But I assure you we can work together..."

"He is right," Krong added. "I don't trust any of you. I want to see what he is thinking for myself."

"As do I," Fannoth agreed with a sneer, as though concurring with anything Krong had to say was deeply irritating to him.

Xanxaa's supervisor made his way towards the group. "Gentlemen," he said trying to sound as placid as possible, "I promise you Xanxaa is one of the finest diplomats in our staff and an expert in this sort of intervention. I am fully confident she will...."

"What is that smile?" Krong screamed at Fannoth. "Is this some kind of trick?"

"Do not play me for a fool!" Fannoth yelled back. "Your little game here isn't going to work!"

The supervisor tried to interject as he watched the entire treaty collapse in front of his eyes. "If we can sit down for..."

"The only game I want is to leave!" Krong bellowed.

"I am willing to try," Xanxaa said with a relaxed voice that managed to halt the yelling for a moment, "if you can both restrain yourselves and work with me." Adam's blood went cold hearing her offer, and the look he exchanged with the supervisor indicated he felt the exact same way. Fannoth and Krong eyed each other suspiciously. She continued, "Control yourselves physically and perhaps we can settle this matter. Can you agree to that?"

Fannoth leered at Xanxaa, "I am willing, even if this banya-breathed animal isn't."

"How dare you!" Krong thundered. "I..."

Xanxaa stopped him in mid-sentence by placing her hand lightly on his chest and repeating softly, "Can you agree to that?"

Krong gazed hard at Fannoth but eventually his eyes turned toward Xanxaa. "Fine. Yes, I will." The supervisor was about to step in but relented when Adam placed a hand on his shoulder with a determined look and stepped in front of him.

"Splendid." Xanxaa was about to say something else but she noticed Adam making his way towards her. She placed a hand on one of each Graok's shoulder and purred, "Please proceed to the conference room and I will join you two there." The two reptilian creatures looked at her dubiously as though she were rethinking her offer, but they saw Adam as well and decided not to press further.

Adam approached Xanxaa from behind, "Can I have a moment with you?" Xanxaa looked over her shoulder then bent over so that he could drive his erect dick inside her. The sparkled chain clamped between her nipples swung beneath her gigantic tits that rocked from side to side. He gripped her hips tightly and plunged himself into her pussy, and the wetness seeping from the bloated walls of her warm vagina made it easy for his shaft to glide in and out of her.

XanxaAdam is deeply concerned about her wellbeing and that she is putting herself in bodily harm for an outcome that may not be possible. XanxaAdam has no illusions about the savagery of the Graoks and what they could do to her, nor is she deceived by their act of anger at each other. XanxaAdam assumes there is no major disagreement between them and they simply want to brutally fuck a Hryullian female together. XanxaAdam felt his fear about her being harmed and exploited, but XanxaAdam believes that if satisfying their carnal viciousness is what it takes to bring peace to millions on these planets, then it is a price she is more than willing to pay. XanxaAdam is worried about her but is also proud of her bravery, and XanxaAdam loves that he wants to keep her safe and happy.

Adam slapped his groin against her quivering ass as her enormous breasts flailed wildly. The jewelry adorning the smooth, luscious skin of her curvaceous body shimmered a rainbow of colors every time she jolted whenever Adam pounded himself into her. They loved each other's bodies and wanted to continue feeling each other, but they knew she would need her strength for what was to come next. He slid himself out of her as Xanxaa stood up straight, but she took a moment to massage his hard shaft that was drenched with the juices from her cunt.

She kissed him lightly on the cheek and then, with a roguish smile, sauntered off to the conference room. The supervisor put a hand on Adam's shoulder, "I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Neither do I," Adam agreed, "but this is what she wants to do." The supervisor opened his mouth for a second, but closed it again, probably deciding that whatever encouraging platitude he was about to utter would sound inane and ridiculous. He slapped Adam on the back supportively and then walked away, leaving Adam to stare silently at the door to the conference room.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*********************************************************************************

* This next section has sadomasochism, cruelty, and humiliation.

*

It had only been five minutes and already Xanxaa was in excruciating pain. She was kneeling on top of Fannoth, who was lying down on an elevated cushioned platform in the middle of the room, as he slammed his 24-inch long shaft deep inside her aching pussy. Krong was kneeling behind her cramming his elongated shaft deep into her ass as he used one hand to yank her hair back and the other hand to pin both her arms behind her helplessly as Fannoth clenched one of her nipples between his sharp fangs. Both of their cocks were lubricated with natural oil but were covered with scales, so every time they shoved their thick shafts into her soft body, she could feel every scale scraping along her sensitive interior membranes.

Her pelvis shook uncontrollably from being hammered mercilessly in her cunt and ass. Her insides felt as though they were being churned by two wide rods pounding and swirling in her groin. She tried to budge her shoulders a little to be more comfortable, but her arms were held too firmly for her to move, and she was helpless to stop the tongues and dagger-like teeth from sinking into the soft flesh of her humongous, shuddering tits as the chain clamped between her nipples escaped his teeth and swung wildly.

Her mind was incapable of forming any coherent mental conversation between the three of them, but the momentary telepathic glimpses she could grab were enough to show her that there was no disagreement between the two Graoks. They had long ago settled on an agreement between them and were merely using the opportunity to create a false crisis so they could sexually abuse and molest a helpless Hryullian female, which they both had always wanted to do. She could also see that they were willing to destroy the entire peace treaty if their carnal perversions were denied. Their minds were filled with callous darkness that found sexual gratification by inflicting as much pain as they could on her. They wanted to hear her beg for mercy, but she was stronger than they expected, which made them furious as well as aroused. She wished she could remove the telepathic device from her ass to lessen the psychological strain on her brain, but with her arms restrained, she could do nothing to stop both of their minds swirling around hers.

Krong released his grip on her hair, but only so he could clench his hand around her neck instead. She gasped for air as he pulled back on her body, arching her back at a painful angle. Her necklaces and thin chains wrapped around her hips and wrists swung all over her body as Krong brutally hammered himself into her rectum. Fannoth opened his mouth wide and sank his jagged fangs around her giant breast as hard as he could, and she tried to cry out from the pain but no sounds could escape her clutched throat.

Their pace quickened and their cocks plunged into her holes with increased intensity and ferocity. Xanxaa craved sexual pain every so often with Adam, but now she felt an intolerable agony as though she was being ripped apart by their dicks. Her legs were covered with splatters of slimy oil from their cocks as they brutally rammed themselves into her with all their punishing strength.

Fannoth grabbed her thighs and lifted her off of him, which startled Krong momentarily as he pulled himself out of her as well. Xanxaa filled her lungs with as much air as she could before Fannoth grabbed her hair and flung her down onto the bed. She lay on her back coughing with her head dangling off the edge of the mattress as Fannoth stood over her face. He grabbed her throat and plunged his long, oily cock down into her mouth, moving in and out her throat, and she could feel the tip of his cock halfway down her esophagus. She found it almost impossible to breath with his bulky cock filling her throat and sliding inside and throbbing inside her neck. His long, spiky fingers grasped her tender, enormous breasts and clenched her hard until her torso shook from the agony. He held her tits firmly as he rammed his cock deep into her throat until she wanted to cough out the slimy grease filling her passageway.

Krong pushed her thighs apart and he crammed his entire cock into her pussy, and he moaned with pleasure as he shoved his dick inside her. Her sweaty skin quivered whenever he hammered his scaly body into hers, and she tried not to flinch as his jagged staff chafed the drenched walls of her vagina. She could feel his shaft shuddering against her walls, so she clenched the muscles in her groin to try to encourage him to climax.

With a shrieking roar, Krong unleashed a torrent of gray sludge inside her as he continued plunging himself into her body, spraying thick strands of his glutinous semen all over her thighs and abdomen. She knew Graok semen contained small traces of acidic material, and she could feel her cavity burn slightly as it filled with his filthy jizz. He slid the entire length of his shaft in and out of her slowly, and she could feel his sludgy jism pouring over the folds of her pussy and out onto the mattress.

Fannoth was now ramming his cock into her throat at a frenetic tempo as the sharp tips of his fingers dug into her soft warm mounds of flesh swinging on top of her chest. She tried to reach up and slow his body down, but Krong grabbed her by both her wrists and yanked them down so she was defenseless. She tried to breathe, but Fannoth's cock was swollen in her throat so much that no air could get in, and the lubricant sweating out of his shaft was streaming down into her stomach. She found the stench of his cock in her throat to be deplorable and the urge to gag was overwhelming to her, but with her hands held down, she could do nothing to prevent him from shoving his extended cock further down her esophagus.

She began to feel light-headed from her inability to breathe when she felt a rumble in his prickly shaft. It took less than a minute before an eruption of dark mucous flooded her throat, and her body twitched as the scorching fluid filled her passageway. All she could taste was bitter gumminess resembling sewage, and the odor was unimaginably repugnant. He kept battering her mouth with his cock, and his jism poured out of her lips and covered her face. The load of cum filling her throat was too much for her to swallow, and she was becoming desperate for air.

12