Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was the first one to break out of the trance. "Let's not waste time here!" he said, as also he dropped to his knees in front of Owen. Jake grabbed Owen's cock and started to suck him off as well.

Owen gasped in surprise at Jake's reaction as well. He pulled harder on his restraints and tried to break free. Jake ignored his shouting and pleading and kept sucking Owen, they had to win this. Cody had already a headstart on them.

Valentine closed in on Brent and Cody. He placed himself next to the bound guy and slid his hand over Brent's chest. Valentine was trying to be helpful in some way, despite being a little uncomfortable with sucking his teammate off. "You want me to take over?" Valentine asked Cody who sucked Brent non-stop.

Cody shook his head with Brent's cock in his mouth. "I'm not planning on sharing, he is mine!" he smirked nastily. Valentine smiled from Cody's eagerness and continued rubbing Brent's sweaty chest.

"What the fuck Cody! This...you've got to stop man, this is fucking gay!" Brent panted.

Valentine closed in on him. He laid one hand on the back of Brent's head, while the other one slid down over his chest. "He is sucking you off, and you're complaining?" he whispered to his teammate. Valentine's lips closed in on Brent's chest, he started kissing his chest, and his nipples. Valentine's sweaty, handsome face and brown eyes kept looking fiercely at Brent's beautiful, surprised one. Valentine had to admit that also he grew hungry for the lean muscled young man, but he let Cody enjoy the sucking. It was however very tempting for Valentine to pull Cody away, and shove his own cock down the blonde's throat.

Jake and Andy did their best to keep up, but Owen was not as easy to give in to the pleasure. Jake was sucking Owen off as best he could, while Andy was teasing his balls with one hand and pleasuring his chest with the other one. "Come on man, just blow your load." Andy whispered to Owen who tried his best to keep it in. "I'm jealous, we are not allowed to have a sweet release, so what's stopping you?" Andy asked teasingly while nibbling on Owen's nipple.

"NO! That's exactly w...what they want! I...I'm not, Aaah! I'm not gay! I won't cum from this!" The stubborn Owen moaned.

Jake took Owen's dick out of his mouth, held his skin back, and started massaging the cockhead with his hand. "He still doesn't get it does he?" Jake said, while jerking his teammate off, "This is a losing battle for him."

Jake had to admit that he actually enjoyed playing and teasing with his teammate like this. That he could have some sort of power over him was rather arousing.

"He'll better get it soon! Because I want to win this round!" Andy said, while looking at the monitor. '574' seconds remained. Still a lot of time, but this could take a long time.

Jake looked at the timer as well, realizing that they had to make some serious progress with their persistent buddy. "Open one of those boxes." Jake instructed Andy while he kept working on Owen's cock. "Maybe a tool will be helpful after all."

"Which one should I choose?" Andy asked while he walked to the metal boxes.

"The one with 75. It may cost us some points, but seeing that this is the most expensive one, I figure it's gonna be good." Jake said. He looked up and smirked nastily at Owen, actually very excited about what this tool was going to be.

Cody got his hands off Brent's cock and placed himself on all fours, sucking Brent handsfree. Cody looked upwards to the bound young man, his green eyes meeting Brent's brown ones. Valentine had both his hands closed around Brent's cheeks and his bearded chin close to his ear. "Do you have any idea what a lucky son of a bitch you are?" Valentine whispered in Brent's ear.

"You're the first guy that Cody sucks off." Valentine licked Brent's earlobe. "I have to admit, I'm jealous of you. I would like to have Cody's lips around my cock." Valentine knew that he could make any girl melt with his voice and his dirty talk, so he guessed that it should have the same effect on Brent.

Brent looked away and tried to concentrate on other things. He was very nervous and embarrassed about all of this, but he had to admit he really liked it as well. Cody was doing a surprisingly good job if this was indeed his first time. But the difference between Cody and the other team was that the other team did it to win. Cody did it because he longed for it, he wanted to pleasure Brent.

Meanwhile, Andy had opened the '75' box. Immediately, 75 seconds were deducted from their monitor. Leaving the remaining time at '463' and counting down.

Andy smiled when he saw what was in the box, this was indeed a good tool. It was a smaller box with a latex cylinder attached to it by wires. Andy grabbed it out, stood up and walked back to Jake who still sucked Owen off. Andy showed Jake and Owen what he had: A Venus 2000 milking machine with remote control.

"We're going to force that cum out of you, buddy." Andy smirked, while placing the control panel on the ground and quickly grabbing the latex and plastic holster. Andy slid two fingers into the soft, supple material of the pump, it was already lubed up. Jake smirked widely when Andy placed the lubed, latex penis holster around Owen's thick cock. The supple material wrapped itself around Owen's meat, making him moan and pant loudly.

"Let's start milking this big boy." Jake smirked and turned on one of the buttons on the control panel. The machine immediately started it's magic, moving up and down on Owen's cock while the latex moved and kneaded around his meat. Owen started moaning, he had no problem with lasting long, but not even he was a match for such raw sucking power.

"AAAAHHHH! OH FUCK! Guys please, turn this thing off!" Owen moaned. Not willing to admit that he was getting close very fast with this thing attached.

"Set it on max speed." Jake said to Andy, who immediately obeyed. Andy turned the control button all the way open. Making the pump suck and milk Owen's cock at a furious speed. Jake and Andy looked at each other, smiling, both enjoying this whole situation in some sort of way. They wrapped their arms around each other and started kissing passionately, with Owen's loud pleasurable moaning in the background.

At the same time, Owen's moaning and Jake and Andy's progress was noticed by the other team. Brent looked at Owen getting milked by the machine, while Jake and Andy were kissing. It looked terrifying and arousing at the same time.

"We might need some tools as well." Valentine said, rubbing over Brent's chest. But Cody shook his head.

"We have more seconds left, and Brent is getting close, I can sense it." Cody whispered while jerking Brent off in the meantime. "Even if we finish a little later, we still have more points if I'm fast enough." he said and continued his sucking.

Owen was moaning louder and louder when he felt his orgasm closing in. The penis pump was milking him mercilessly and nonstop. He tried his best to keep it in, but this was just overwhelming. With a loud scream, twitching muscles, and an arching back, Owen cummed. An intense, scorching orgasm raged out of his cock, thick blobs of cum fell out from under the pump, which still continued it's work.

"Ah Fuck yes!" Jake screamed victoriously, seeing Owen's thick load drip from his cock and fall on the ground.

"Now that's the stuff!" Andy laughed out loud.

The cockring around Owen's cock gave a signal to the computer that he had cummed. With that, the time for Andy and Jake stopped at '426', bringing their total score to '1682'. Jake and Andy high fived each other and enjoyed their victory moment while looking at the panting Owen still being milked by the machine.

Cody and Valentine realized that they had to hurry. They had some more time left, '491' seconds. But they had to finish within 65 seconds if they wanted to keep their lead.

Cody gave it his all, he sucked Brent with all the zeal he had. He created much saliva, making sure it would be a nice sloppy blowjob. Valentine closed into Brent's face and kissed him softly on his shaking lips, which made the young man shudder.

"See, there is no shame in it." Valentine whispered in Brent's ear. "You know you want it, you know you want that sweet, sweet release in his mouth don't you?".

Brent was moaning from intense pleasure and his entire body was shaking, he wasn't going to hold out for much longer. "I bet Cody's mouth feels even better than the best pussy you've ever had doesn't it Brent?" Valentine continued, knowing he could get his teammate over the edge.

Brent stuttered and moaned loudly, he felt he was nearing the point of no return. "Don't hold back, blow it! Give Cody that reward." Valentine whispered. At the same moment, Brent looked down at Cody's beautiful face, sucking his cock. This combined with Valentine's husky talking drove him over the edge. "Shit I'm gonna cum!" Brent screamed.

When Cody felt Brent's seed enter his mouth, he pulled away, grabbed Brent's cock, and started jerking him furiously. Brent moaned loudly from his intense orgasm that was being forced so deliciously out of his cock. He sprayed his thick, white seed all over Cody's body. Most of it landed on his chin and some on his chest, a bit fell on the floor. Cody smirked widely, "That's it! Good job buddy!" he hissed as he jerked the last bits of Brent's orgasm out.

The timer of Cody and Valentine had stopped at '457'. Despite that they had finished later, they had more points for not using the tools. Their total score was now '1716', almost 40 points in the lead.

The guys came to their senses again while Owen and Brent recovered from their intense orgasm. Jake and Andy had decided to show mercy on Owen and remove the milking machine from his exhausted cock. Despite that, they had both just cummed, Owen and Brent were still rock hard due to the drugs. Andy and Jake comforted and teased Owen a little bit, while Cody and Valentine kissed Brent on his lips and on his body.

The 2 steel doors opened on the other side of the room. A blue light was lit above the left door and a red light above the right one. Brent and Owen were still bound however, their locks were not being deactivated.

"Hey! What about us!?" Owen screamed, realizing that they were still trapped.

"We have to finish this game to get you out." Jake said.

"Don't worry, we won't let you down and that's a promise." Valentine said reassuringly to the two bound guys.

The 4 jocks realized soon enough that they couldn't hang around here. They had to get going, they had to finish this escape room that just got a whole new twist to it. The 4 of them walked towards the doors, heading for the other tasks ahead.

"Wait! Come back! Don't leave us like this!" They heard the guys shout behind them. But the only way to get their teammates out was to go further.

"We'll get you out of here guys! Please just hold on!" Andy shouted back before entering the new hallway with Jake. Cody and Valentine entered their hallway as well.

When the steel doors closed simultaneously, the shouting of Owen and Brent died down. It made the guys realize that they would encounter more of their teammates in this game. The thought made them both worried and excited, especially excited if the tasks would be like this one.

12