Escort Sex

Story Info
A passionate encounter between escort and client.
3.5k words
4.62
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers

Jake arrived at the apartment a few minutes before the agreed time. He wasn't nervous; he'd done this before many times, just not at this address. He was, however, excited. Meeting a woman for the first time always got him semi-hard with anticipation.

Jake is 32 and looks after himself. He's tall with short, cropped hair and usually has a few days stubble on his chin. His girlfriend, Molly, likes his face to be rough and rugged. She says she likes to feel it on her inner thighs when he goes down on her. But today, he wasn't about to fuck Molly and he didn't feel bad about fucking a woman he'd never met before.

He pressed the buzzer and after a few seconds, he heard a husky voice.

"Hello?" the voice enquired.

"Hi, it's Jake, he said, succinctly.

After a brief crackle, the voice said "Hi Jake, push the door and come on in."

He wandered in to the foyer and heard a door opening to his left. He looked over and saw a woman beckoning him towards her.

"This way, Jake," she said.

He swung around and strode towards the open door, feeling confident. He walked in to the apartment and the door softly closed behind him. A light switched on and the woman appeared.

"Hi, I'm Shelly, nice to meet you," she said.

Jake walked towards her, lowered his head to kiss her cheek and said "The pleasure is mine."

And he meant it. Shelly was a sight for sore eyes. She was in her mid-forties and had the most beautiful smile. She was wearing only very sexy lingerie under a silk robe that was hanging open and Jake couldn't take his eyes off her. She had large soft breasts, a slim waist and womanly hips. He liked what he saw, very much. Shelly loved to be admired by men, especially one as good-looking as the hunk that had just entered her apartment.

Shelly offered Jake a drink and he said "If you have any wine open that would be nice."

Shelly grinned and said "Honey, there's always wine open in this apartment!" and wandered into the lounge, looking back at Jake, encouraging him to join her.

They shared a glass of wine, which was lustrous and full-bodied, rather like the lady who'd poured it, thought Jake, and tried to chat through this awkward period. They knew what was about to happen. The booking was for two hours, so there was no need to rush things.

"How about a shower, Jake?" offered Shelly.

Jake nodded and she said "The bathroom's this way, help yourself to a fresh towel. I'll be waiting for you in here," nodding her head towards the bedroom.

"Cool, but don't start without me!" he said, cheekily.

Jake undressed in the bathroom, had a quick, soapy shower then rinsed off. He had left the door ajar and he could feel Shelly's eyes on him. He towelled off, grabbed his clothes and wandered in to the bedroom to find Shelly on her bed. Her robe was hung up on the back of the door and she lay on the bed in her lingerie, gently stroking herself through her silk panties.

"Hey, I said don't start without me!" teased Jake. He let the towel drop to the floor as he headed towards the bed. His manhood swung between his legs and it was an impressive sight, even only semi hard.

"Oooh, that looks nice!" cooed Shelly. "Come here now, I want that hot body of yours."

Never one to disappoint a lady, Jake crawled on to the bed and reached his arms to Shelly. She quickly shuffled over to him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. Their lips met and the first spark of lust welled up from Jake's loins.

Their kiss lasted for a long time and their hands started to explore each other. Shelly ran her fingers up and down Jake's muscular abs, then let her hand slide down further until she reached his hardening penis.

Jake had unclipped Shelly's very expensive bra and she wriggled to let it fall off her completely. Her big breasts were now free to his touch and as he ran his hands over them, he felt her nipples stiffen. This was his invitation to drop his head and suck them. He kissed them lightly at first then rolled his tongue around the areola, teasing her.

His tongue flicked Shelly's nipples to their full hardness before taking them into his mouth, first sucking her right one, then moving to her left one. Back and forth, he paid a lot of attention to those sexy nipples and enjoyed hearing Shelly moan with pleasure as he did so. She was now stroking Jake's cock and it was more or less fully hard. It was definitely the biggest cock she had ever had in her hand, so much bigger than her pathetic ex-husband's.

"God, I want this cock so much!" she moaned in a deep, husky tone.

"It's all yours tonight, Baby," whispered Jake.

He pulled away from her breasts then started to kiss her tummy, flicking his tongue in and out of her belly-button, eliciting more moans of pleasure from Shelly. He gently pushed her backwards and Shelly knew what he wanted. She slid herself onto her back, slipped her silk panties off quickly and let her legs fall open as Jake worked his tongue further down her body.

She smelt divine, beautifully clean and perfumed. As he reached her small triangle of dark hair, the perfume changed to her own musky odour. He buried his nose into her pubes and traced his tongue all around her mound before putting one hand on each knee and pushing her legs even wider apart. This made her labia part invitingly and allowed Jake to run his tongue up Shelly's moistening slit for the first time.

It felt like an electric shock running through her entire body as Jake's tongue worked it's magic. Shelly arched her back, lifting her ass off the bed, trying to push herself onto his mouth. Jake moved his hands from her knees to her ass cheeks and held them tight as he pushed his mouth into her willing pussy. He kissed the soft folds of her labia, nibbled her clitoris then slid his tongue as deep into her vagina as he could.

Jake is blessed with a long tongue and the feeling of being tongue-fucked made Shelly scream as her first orgasm started to engulf her. Her legs closed around Jake's ears as she tensed and she put her hands around the back of his head, pulling him in to her as her convulsions started. Jake's tongue never stopped thrusting in and out of her as she came but he moved one hand around to stroke her belly gently as her body started to relax.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Shelly, "that was fantastic!"

Jake's head bobbed up, lips slick with Shelly's pussy juice and sporting a broad smile. He was breathing hard as well, mainly because he'd nearly been suffocated by a spasming pussy. He knelt up and sat on his heels, his dick pointing skyward.

"Nobody has ever made me cum that fast or that hard before," said Shelly, "and we've only just started. Now I'm going to suck that beautiful monster between your legs."

Jake liked that idea enormously and held his hands out to Shelly encouragingly. She turned her body so she was lying in front of him, then tenderly took his cock in her hand and started to stroke it. She pulled his foreskin back and sighed as she took his engorged knob into her mouth, sucking gently. Jake liked the feeling of her warm mouth wrapped tightly around his glans and couldn't help but push his hips forward so more of his cock disappeared into Shelly's open mouth.

This woman was something of an expert at giving head and Jake wasn't at all surprised. After all, you don't reach your mid-forties without learning how to suck a cock. She swirled her tongue all around the head, using the underside of her tongue cleverly.

She then concentrated on Jake's frenulum with the very tip of her tongue and this felt amazing. After a few tantalizing minutes of this, without warning, she slipped his cock head back into her mouth and sucked firmly, eventually taking his entire length into her throat. She had her mouth open now and Jake took this as an invitation to throat-fuck Shelly.

He thrust into her mouth and throat, making her gag noisily with each thrust. He could see her saliva dripping off his cock as he withdrew, then pushed back in deeply, holding his cock inside her throat for a few seconds. This was like porno deep throat and both Jake and Shelly loved it. With such an intense blow job, it was taking Jake all his concentration not to cum, but when Shelly cupped his balls in her hand, then snaked her fingers to explore his ass hole, he couldn't stop himself.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum, Baby!" he warned.

But Shelly didn't flinch and wrapped her lips around his prick even tighter, feeling it twitch wildly before he let out a loud gasp. His orgasm started and Shelly tasted the first drops of salty semen before Jake unleashed his load. Stream after stream of viscous cum erupted from his cock and Shelly guzzled it hungrily, swallowing all of it except a few drops that oozed out of the corners of her mouth. Jake was glad he hadn't cum for a few days. The feeling of a long orgasm was the best in the world as far as he was concerned. His cock kept pulsating and throbbing for some time, and Shelly kept it in her mouth until it was completely still and spent.

She looked up at Jake with a beaming smile and said "Any good?"

Jake smiled back at her and said "I never expected that, Baby. That was one for the ages!"

He flopped onto the bed and Shelly moved herself next to him, draping her arm around his belly.

"I like the taste of your cum, Jake. It's salty and sweet, a bit like popcorn!"

Jake laughed at this. He'd never had his cum compared to popcorn before.

Shelly jumped off the bed saying "God, I need some water," and disappeared out to the kitchen. She returned with two bottles of iced mineral water and offered one to Jake. He took it gratefully, ripped the top off and drained the whole bottle on one go.

"Wow, I guess I'm a bit salty too?" asked Shelly. "Salty and sexy as hell!" replied Jake.

They lay side by side for a few minutes, Jake absent-mindedly stroking Shelly's hair. "Mmm, that's nice," she said. "Ready for round two yet?"

Jake didn't need much recovery time between cumming and getting hard again. Molly teased him that it was his best feature!

"It's not difficult to be ready for anything with you, Babe," Jake said, as he sat up to reveal his cock was hard and ready for more action. Shelly's eyes lit up and she sat up and kissed Jake again.

"I want you to fuck me slow and sensually please," she instructed.

Jake got the message loud and clear and pushed Shelly gently down on to the bed. Still kissing her, he moved his hands back over her soft belly and down towards her pussy. He knew she'd still be wet from her orgasm, so he slipped a finger into her and curled it forwards, massaging her G spot, and making Shelly moan again.

"Ooh, that's so good," she murmured.

This guy really knew his way around a woman's body, she thought to herself. He could feel her breaths coming faster now, so he figured she was ready for him.

He positioned himself between her legs and grabbed a pillow, placing it under her ass. As he stroked her lovely soft belly once more, he let his cock find it's own way to her soaking wet slit like a homing missile.

And like a missile, he plunged his cock into her, feeling her warm wetness surround his cock and hearing her cries of pleasure fill his ears. He was sat on his heels as he fucked her slowly, his hands running all over Shelly's tits and rock-hard nipples.

Her hands were stroking his thighs and they fucked like this for at least five minutes before Shelly said "I want you deeper inside me."

Jake repositioned himself and lifted Shelly's legs back, then re-entered her wet pussy easily, but this time when he thrust, it went in much deeper and Shelly yelped with pleasure.

"Oh yes, that's it, that's it," she kept saying, over and over. "Fuck me hard now!"

Jake picked up the pace and having cum himself not ten minutes earlier, he knew he could keep this up for some time. His plan was to fuck her hard until she came, then keep fucking her to see if he could get her to multiple-orgasm.

It didn't take long for him to find out. With her legs resting on Jake's shoulders he could fuck Shelly really deep and it was this depth of penetration that really heightened her sensations. He was fucking her hard and kissing her passionately on the mouth when her first orgasm started to well up in her. As it rose through her body, Jake felt her body tense.

She bit his lip as she screamed "Oh fuck, oh Jesus, oh my.... Aaargh!"

Jake loved to hear the sound of a woman appreciating his attention and as he had planned, he didn't slow the pace at all. If anything he increased it as she came, fucking her faster and faster, showing no mercy as she writhed beneath him. He felt her body relax a little then immediately tense again as another orgasm crashed through her, making her pant like a greyhound that had just won the 6.30 at Wembley dog track.

"Oh my good God!" yelped Shelly as Jake kept pounding her.

Again, he felt her relax slightly before orgasm number three shook her to her core. He had both hands on her ample breasts now and was twisting and pinching her nipples, adding to the intense pleasure Shelly was experiencing. She was sobbing and breathing heavily and Jake thought about easing up.

He changed his mind and decided one more push for victory was required. Shelly's head was somewhere else, somewhere fuzzy and swirling, her whole core shaking as the intense sensation of Jake smashing his massive cock into her willing cunt made her feel like she would faint if he didn't stop.

He didn't stop.

He moved his hips even faster, wanting to feel the same kind of pleasure with his own orgasm. Long, deep thrusts, his balls slapping Shelly's ass, faster, faster, her orgasm barely subsiding, he continued to fuck her.

And then it happened.

Her final orgasm hit her like a door being slammed into her face. She started to gush cum from her pussy as her body convulsed, forcing Jake's cock out of her. As she covered his cock with her copious amounts of cum, Jake returned the favour and spurted out six big ropes of spunk that landed variously on Shelly's face, mouth, tits and belly.

She was gasping for breath, shrieking and sobbing as the orgasm to end all orgasms turned her into a quivering wreck. Jake, for his part, leaned forward, oblivious of the cum splattered all over Shelly's body. He held her tight and kissed her deeply, helping her come down from the orgasm of her life.

They lay there with Jake on top of Shelly for nearly ten minutes. Shelly was whispering loving words to Jake and he stroked her cheek, kissing her with tender little kisses on her lips, her chin, her cheeks and her eyes. He could taste her salty tears as she sobbed gently, her arms holding him tightly like she never wanted to let him go.

"Move in with me, Honey," begged Shelly, "please?"

Jake chuckled, still stroking her face tenderly with the back of his fingers.

"I'm not sure my girlfriend would be too keen on that," he said.

"Oh my God, you have a girlfriend?" Shelly asked, incredulously. Jake nodded. "Does she know you've come to see me today?" Jake nodded again. "Wow, and she doesn't mind?" she probed.

Jake shook his head and said "No, not as long as I tell her all about it later, when we're in bed!"

Shelly shook her head now, muttering "Lucky bitch," under her breath, but loud enough for Jake to hear. Jake just smiled. "So, will you come to see me again?" she enquired.

"Oh, I'd like that very much," he replied. "You are amazing!"

This time Shelly laughed. "Me? I don't think I can take much credit for that. You made me cum harder than anyone I've ever met and made me gush for the first time ever. Believe me, since I kicked that scabby old twat out of my life, I've never even dreamt of asking anyone to move in with me. I'd fucking marry you if you asked me!"

Jake was laughing now, as much at the 'scabby old twat' line as at the thought of being proposed to.

"Nah, I fart in bed," he joked, "and I steal all the covers!"

Shelly laughed. "A small price to pay for THAT!" she said. "Oh, talking of paying, your money is in an envelope on the sideboard. It was £200 we agreed?"

"Perfect" was Jake's one word reply. He took that as his invitation to leave, so he peeled himself off Shelly and nodded towards the shower.

"Of course, Hun, help yourself," Shelly said.

As he rinsed the lather from his body, Jake couldn't help thinking that becoming a male escort was one of the better decisions of his life so far. All his clients were so appreciative of his services and he'd been bought some very expensive gifts over the last year.

But the best gift of all had been meeting Molly. She had booked him during a low point in her life and not only did he lift her spirits, blow her mind sexually and make her laugh, he was so obviously attracted to her. She ensnared him on his second visit, then moved into his plush apartment a few weeks later.

She knew from the outset what he did for a living, so it was never a big issue between them. In fact, she loved to hear Jake describe, in vivid detail, what he had got up to with his clients after each meeting. She particularly loved to hear his adventures with couples and secretly harboured a desire to go with him and join in the fun.

Jake thought she'd enjoy hearing about Shelly's multiple gushing orgasms and how he'd invited him to move in there and then. A satisfied customer indeed! He hoped he'd be up to the task of recreating this meeting in bed later for Molly. He grinned to himself. That had never been a problem before.

His mind came back to the present and he smiled when Shelly entered the bathroom as he was drying himself off.

"Dry your back?" she offered.

Jake handed Shelly the towel and she dried him off and tickled him, before slapping his ass playfully and saying "OK, well if you're not going to move your ass in with me, you'd better ship it out!"

Jake got the rather unsubtle hint and quickly dressed. He wandered into the lounge to find Shelly wrapped in a big fluffy towelling robe. She handed him the envelope containing his fee and he reached down and gave her a long, lingering kiss.

"Oh my God, stay another hour!" breathed Shelly, already feeling weak at the knees from the passion in Jake's kiss.

He smiled and said "Wait till next week, Baby. I have something special in mind for you!"

One final kiss and he was gone, leaving Shelly with an ache in her heart and a tingle in her loins. She thought that was the best £200 she had ever spent and was already looking forward to next week's booking. She laughed to herself, thinking what a great way to spend her divorce settlement!

Jake got home around 7pm and as he walked through the door, he immediately smelt dinner cooking. Molly heard him come in and she went into the hall to welcome him with a big kiss. She would never admit it, out loud or to herself, but she always got little pangs of jealousy when he was with somebody else.

She figured the way to keep him was to be extra loving towards him when he returned from a booking and make sure he was sexually satisfied later on.

"Mmm, hi Babe, how was it?" she asked as she gave him a big hug.

"Pretty amazing, actually," Jake replied. He never tried to play down a good meeting. "Shelly is a hot milf! We even talked about you; I hope your ears weren't burning. She even called you a lucky bitch after I refused to move in with her!"

Molly forced a laugh. "I hope you told her where to go!" she said, indignantly.

"No," replied Jake. "I told her to book me again next week!"

"Lucky bitch!" muttered Molly.

steviex00
steviex00
114 Followers