Escort Sister & friend

Story Info
Brother catch escort and sister shows up so he invites bf.
2.4k words
3.26
15.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me & my wife were going through a rough patch & I was suffering from not getting laid in 3 months when I went to my hometown for a business meeting. I booked a hotel & found an escort & paid for the whole weekend. We exchanged discreet photos & videos. I told her what I was going through & she said she was going through something similar. She asked me if I had anything in mind & I told her I didn't & she recommended role-playing. I never did that & I asked what kind & she said that most customers like brother/sister or mother/son.

I looked up some porn & found it hot as fuck so I agreed. I sent her the address turned the incest porn on the tv & let it play while I showered. I told her I left the key at reception so she can come get started. When she walked in she said she was there & I told her to turn the lights off & wait for me on the bed & she complied. I walked out & saw this sexy thick BWW in high heels, fish nets, a skirts & low cut top, with a pillow over her face to keep her moans low. I got on the bed, got between her thighs. I lowered my head to her cunt & told her to put her arms by her sides & I grabbed her forearms firmly & started licking her pussy. I asked her to try to break free & I yanked the pillow off her face. My tongue was halfway in her pussy when she looked down & I felt her pussy walls tightem around my tongue when we both realised who we were. I was looking into my own little sister's eyes while she moaned.

"Nikki???" I asked but not releasing her arms. She looked away embarrassed. "You're a hooker?" She tried to cut me off but I continued teasing her, "My sister's a slutty hooker huh? A cheating hooker who is into incest?" She laid there frozen. I sat up between her legs & slapped her. "I asked you a question bitch." She held her cheek looking surprised & nodded yes & put her hand on my head to guide me back between her legs. "Does mommy or daddy know?" She said no & I asked, "Does anybody know?" She looked like she didn't want to answer me, so I started to eat her pussy even better as she moaned. I begged her to tell me. I knew it was only a matter of time before she gave it & told me. "I am going to edge you & ruin your orgasm if you do not tell me."

"Your wife. Your wife." I looked up right as she squirted in my face as I fingered her. She watched as she cumed all over her little brother's face. After she orgasmed for 5 minutes straight I asked her about it & Nikki said, "I told her I was an escort after she saw messages & she blackmailed me to take her with me. Look." She hands me her phone & opens up a secret app. She shows me my wife getting fucked by more than 2 dicks with my sister in the background eating her pussy out. Nikki reached for my cock, "I'm sorry big bro. I should have told you but I was compromised. Ill do anything you want me to do, no matter what." I looked at Nikki and grabbed her by the back of the head. I brought her to my dick & continued to watch the video. I thrust into Nikki as I hear her gag I start taking video & sent it from my sister's phone to my wife's phone.

"Oh another client? I have a couple today. Ill send you some back. Dont tell your brother haha." I showed Nikki as I kept going. "You are going to set her up for me. I want to fuck her 1 more time before I expose her & leave her as she moans in reply. "But first Im going to have fun with you this weekend little sister. I own your holes for the next 48 hours & even after I leave I still own you. Do you understand little sister?" She gags as a reply & I text my friend to come over & send him the address. I continue using her & getting information until my friend arrives. As I was going to bust my friend knocks & I tell her to answer him on her knees.

I pull out her phone & record the first impression. I put his face on camera on purpose because my wife knows him & pressed send. My wife responds back with a picture of her mouth full of cock & a caption that reads, "Thats my husband's really close friend. I always wanted to fuck him." I tell my friend to lay on the bed & he drags Nikki like the worthless escort that she is. "Take everything off bro. On 1 condition..." He looks at me & I look at Nikki & ask, "Can I tell him? I trust him." Nikki puts 2 fingers in my mouth & looks at my friend & says, "Only if its mutual assured destruction." Nikki starts fucking my throat making me gag in front of my friend as I tried to move away she grabs me & tell me to trust her. Nikki starts doing it again & looks at my friend. "Do you wanna know huh? How bad?" He nods & she looks at me & back at him & shoves her fingers to the back of my friend's throat making him gag. I look as he tries to take it deep. She pulls out & looks at both of us as she kneels between his legs. Then she grabs his ankles & puts them in the air & tells me to help. I grab my friend's leg & look down on him as she slides 3 fingers in his ass as I watched his eyes roll to the back of his head. She looked at me & tells me I can tell him.

"I'm trusting you bro. So be honest. Would you ever fuck your own sister?" He looks at me as Nikki stretched his ass as she stroked him off while I spread his legs. It took him a while but he said yes & I said, "I paid this escort to come roleplay." He grabs his phone & shows me his sister & cousin to us & confessed that he always fucked his cousin since high school. "Thats hot. I'd fuck my cousin too. She is thick. Didn't you hook up with her Nikki?" She looked up with my friend's BBC in her mouth & said yes & showed us her escort profile. "Cynthia is an escort too? I'd love to fuck her. I've always thought about her." My friend scrolled thru the pics & saw me in 1 of the photos & asked me if were related. Nikki looked up at him & I put my hand on the back of her head & wrapped my hand around her throat.

We both answered yes in unison & slammed her head down. I felt her throat bulge when my friend's 10 inch black cock got to her throat. "Fuck thats hot. My cousin hooked up with my sister & recorded it & then played it when we fucked." Nikki & I were giving all attention to him as he continued. "One time she snuck into my room in high school & we fucked. As I was about to cum my sister walks in & catches our cousin on her knees jerking me off while their porn played. Nikki was about to wake the house up when I covered her mouth. "If you wake up mom & dad they will find yall porn & you will get in trouble too." I grabbed Nikki's phone and start to record them & send it to my wife. I look at my friend to continue. When I was done coming all over my cousin she made my sister get down on her knees & watch as my cousin let me throat fuck her. I told my sister to record it& I gave her the phone. I cumed all over my cousin's face for the 2nd time & I think my little sister loved it. When my sister thought it was done my cousin later down on the bed and kissed her with my cum still in her mouth.

My sister cat but my cousin held are in place and told her 3 she really love me she would do everything to help me. Then my cousin explain to her search she was her family's stress reliever. I stood there watching my cousin sisters my sister for me S she slowly inch towards her pussy she started public once and then got up 6" high and spit all of my cum on my little sister's pussy. "Now your DNA is all mixed up so what is the worst that's going to happen." My cousin Cynthia lay down between my little sister's legs and went to town as she grab my rest and guided me to go behind her. I looked at my little sister getting her pussy eaten as I slid inside my cousin. My cousin looked back at me & said, "Isn't she such a good sister big cousin? Look how pretty she looks with your cum on her face. Would you rather it be your cock or some random guys dick deep inside your tight wet little sister? Would you rather a bunch of guys gang rape her and disrespect her? Or her your brother take care of her needs and be a good big brother?" She set me up because when I answered, she told me to approve it and moved out of the way to allow me access.

I looked at Nikki slurp off my friend while I undressed completely naked & cut off his story & said, "Fuck I'd love to fuck your sister one day." I helped guide Nikki's head up & down my friend's cock & asked if I would do anything for that her pussy & I said yes & he told Nikki and I told her to prove it. Nikki looked around & grabbed the buttplug out of her bag. She gave it to me and I put it in my mouth wet it & while I walked around behind her. I rubbed it against Nikki's asshole as she continued to suck him off. He stopped and said, "If you want me to continue the story, I think you should let her use it on you a couple of times." I try to say no but somehow someway Nikki convince me to get down on all fours.

I got down on all fours and she put the plug in his mouth, "If my big brother is going to take it up the ass then you have to get it super wet. You need to come closer." Nikki grabbed my friend & throat fucked him to force him to gag. "Gag on it faggot. If you want someone to put something up their ass you have to do the same." All of a sudden I found my friend on his stomach and Nikki pinning him down with both hands behind his back. He look at me to eyes and tried to beg her & tell me the tell her stop when I hear her say, "Record this so we can trust him." I grabbed the phone I spread his ass while I record. "Im his little sister. He ordered an escort & got me. He is blackmailing me into telling him that I got caught by his wife & she blackmailed me into bring her on a date with a client. My friend was looking at me when he moaned he was going to nut.

Nikki got on all fours & started putting in work to force him to cum. I told Nikki, "Put 4 fingers in now sis. Cum for my sister faggot. Burst down her throat like you want to do to yours. Do you like that?" His body bucked as he lost all voluntary movement. I started recording again. "I want you to mom her name out loud for me." He grabbed Nikki by her hair & started thrusting moaning his sister's name. "That's a good boy. Use her exactly like how you would use your own sister. Show her why she would come to you instead of some random guy. Don't be afraid to hurt her. I am giving you permission to do whatever you want." Nikki looked at me nervouse with her ass in the air. I walked behind Nikki & admire her phat black ass. I spread her ass wide and started eating her pussy.

I hear Nikki laughing as my friend busting shot after shot down my little sister's throat while she gags & throwing that ass back on my tongue. After she made him nut, she lays me on my back, I watch her sit on my face & asks if I can taste their last client inside of her. I struggle to push her off but she just laughed & kept grinding while Nikki reached back and played with me trying to get me hard. All of a sudden Nikki stood up and 69'd with me. Then Nikki & my friend did what I did to him and spread my legs high and wide while I begged him not to. He looked at me and told me to relax so we can continue telling me the story. So I relaxed & let them do what they want to.

"If ever want anything sis, I will be there. I already know about you & her fucking around, so let's keep it in the family." My friend continued telling the story Nikki fingered me right in front of my friend. She put her fingers in my mouth and that's when I realised that I could still feel something on my ass I can't me so I pushed back. "Good brother. Take it. Take it like a good boy." All of a certain next step up and there my friend was pushing something inside of me without his hands. I panicked and Nikki calmed me down and started cheering me on and told me to enjoy it and start a taking videos. She told me to look right in the camera and say hi to my wife a couple of minutes later showed me a video of my wife with nut on her face getting fucked. "Hopefully this will help you find out how a real man is supposed to fuck you."

To be continued