Escorts in Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom satisfies his panty fantasies with escorts.
5.4k words
4.27
8.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escorts in Panties : Part 2

So, my life began to settle into an extremely rewarding and deeply satisfying pattern. Tuesdays and Wednesdays; and when I could swing it, Thursdays too; I would do business with "Ladies of Leeds" those evenings.

Getting back to my cottage from work, I'd phone Gilda and see who was available and who had with them (or was wearing) the style of panties that were central to the acting out of my fantasy screenplay.

Serena became a regular of mine, as did other ladies who were able to deliver each act of the play to my satisfaction.

Lots of different women and lots of different panties; two to three times a week -- quite a sweet deal, I thought!

My screenplay didn't vary. It was exactly what I liked and what I wanted and I saw no reason to experiment further.

The various "acts" of the fantasy played out as follows, each time:- upskirt posing from front and back; removal of top and bra to reveal boobs; move to bed and play with boobs; fondle pussy for a while and then go down on whoever, using tongue and vibe, to hopefully induce climax; spread pussy lips whilst I wanked; panties off for me to cum in; get dressed; a Fiver tip in return for me keeping their panties; depart and over.

I loved every minute of the sequence, never wanting to change it. It worked just fine for me and I looked forward to my evening's entertainment on each of those days, with intense sexual anticipation.

One week, on a Monday night, I was at home packing for my flight to Leeds early the following morning. But whilst doing said packing, I got a call from my boss advising me that a crisis had erupted at a project of ours in Edinburgh and please would I rather give Leeds a miss this week and fly to Edinburgh tomorrow. Damn, I had really been looking forward to a session with Serena the following evening; and now that wasn't going to happen for another week.

"Oh well; so be it." I thought, "I'll just have to wait! ..."

So, when I got to my cottage after work the following Tuesday, it had been just short of 2 weeks since I had last placed a call to the "Ladies of Leeds"- and I was more than eager to do just that.

I called and Gilda answered. "Hi Gilda -- Tom here -- hope you're well - who could you recommend for me this evening please? ..."

"Ah Mr Tom, we missed you last week, we were all hoping that you were OK, so it's good to hear your voice."

"No big deal Gilda. I just had a crisis last week that sent me elsewhere; but we're all good now; thanks for your concern."

"Oh, I'm so pleased to hear that - but wait a minute for me please, while I see what we can offer you this evening."

I waited. This was always the very beginning of the build-up to my evening session. Who would it be? - and what might they be wearing? Serious excitement was building for me, as I held the phone to my ear and could just about hear Gilda talking to her girls.

"Well Mr Tom," she eventually said back to me "In your absence, we've had a delightful new young lady join us and her name is Valerie: and she just happens to be wearing pink bikini panties and she's looking forward to meeting up with you. Can I send her through to you? ..."

"Sure, why not; that sounds nice." I responded "About an hour then Mr Tom -- enjoy! ..." said Gilda and put the phone down.

Great -- a new girl -- pink panties -- bring it on!

It was just 45 minutes later that there was a tap on the door and upon opening it, I was greeted with the obligatory "Hi - are you Tom? ..." from all first timers with me; to which, this time, I was barely able to get out my response of "Yeah, that's me."

The reason for my difficulty in responding, was that I felt that my breath had been taken away from me, by the vision of loveliness that was standing at my front door.

Lord was she pretty! Five foot five, maybe six. Knockout figure that was plain for any man to see. Long straight jet black hair well below her shoulders and the most piercing of deep brown eyes that I swear sparkled like we were in a Disney cartoon. And completing her angelic face, was such a beautifully, sensual mouth, made up with cherry red gloss lipstick which also sparkled. So as the evening light subtly changed moment to moment, it seemed that her face was firing off little sparkles of light every few seconds.

It was so mesmerising that I barely heard the "I'm Valerie, pleased to meet you -- can I come in?" but I was beginning to retain my composure and stammered out "Of course -- Yes, please do." As she walked past me.

I had the required amount of cash in notes on me and I handed them to her before she even needed to ask and she checked the notes and just said "Cool!" as she placed the cash in the clutch bag she was holding

I gestured to where I always wanted my companion to sit opposite me and she did, whilst I was still standing.

I offered her a glass of wine which she declined but added "But if you have a beer for me, that would be nice? ..."

"Of course." I said and made my way to the kitchen fridge. "In a glass or by the bottle?" I called -- "Bottle's good thanks." she responded and I took a nice cold bottle of Heineken from the fridge, flipped off the cap and passed it directly to her, after I'd made my way from the kitchen to the lounge and sat down opposite her.

She lifted the bottle to her delightful lips and took a deep draw on the beer. "Ooh that's better!" she said, placing the bottle down on a drinks mat on the coffee table in front of her.

Damn she was pretty. Late 20s, 30 at the most. She had a white, cotton button-down top on with what I suspected was, a lacy white bra on underneath, from what I could see. Her skirt was a flowing black pleated number, which was short enough to show off her legs nicely, but not short enough to raise any eyebrows. No-one would suspect this was an escort at work; she would have looked perfectly at home in a boardroom meeting or having a meal in a posh restaurant. Her outfit was finished with light grey tights and black high heels and a clutch bag which she always had with her, I was to learn. "Good choice Tom!" I said to myself.

"What do I call you? -- Valerie or Val?" I opened with.

"Well," she said "Valerie is kind of my adopted name at "Ladies" but I honestly prefer Val."

"Val it is then." I said and took a sip of my wine, making a "Cheers!" type movement, tilting my glass towards her.

"So," I started "You aware of how I like to do things? ..."

'Well," she started "I had a long chat with Serena yesterday and she told me all about you and what you like to see and do; and I think I've just about memorised the sequence, in terms of what you like and when."

"In fact," she continued "It was Serena who suggested what sort of knickers I should be wearing today, as it's a Tuesday; if I wanted to have a chance of a 'Gig' with you, because she told me you often asked for her on a Tuesday but she's off for the day, looking after her Mum after some sort of an op. So, I think I know what you like but I'm sure you'll let me know if I get something wrong - but here I am, so let's give it a bash!" and she giggled delightfully at the end of her monologue.

"OK." is all I said; followed by "You want to lose your shoes and tights first, for me please? - the bathroom's over there." pointing.

"Sure." she said and went off to the bathroom returning without those items, so I assumed she had left them there.

The sequence was what it was, so let me perhaps rather highlight where Val brough a new twist to some of its aspects.

Her choice of panties (or knickers as she would insist on calling them) was spot on. Light pink cotton, fullback bikini style with snow white looped edging around the legs and waist; with a delicate little white bow in the centre of the waistband at the front. Couldn't have chosen better myself!

During the upskirt posing session, she used that pleated skirt to add a teasing quality to the spectacle; seductively moving it over her legs and pantied crotch to become a sort of frame to my view. And then when she was giving me the panties from behind view, her skirt fell down to its normal length, driven by gravity, so she slowly pulled if up over her bum revealing those delectable panties over her bum cheeks, an inch at a time.

She had black pubic hair and during the extremely wide panty displays, some of her hair escaped from the edging of her panties, which I found highly erotic -- and she further added to the sexuality of her performance, by occasionally placing her fingers under one or other of her panty legs or the waist and began running her fingers along the edging whilst I was watching, which was a killer move!

The bra reveal allowed me to see that she did indeed have very full breasts and they were subdued into place by a lacy under-wired bra, which was super pretty just in itself.

Her breasts were glorious; big and firm and almost too-perfectly rounded and her nipples were long and deep, deep red; jutting out of small coffee coloured areolas, positioned high up on the mounds of her boobs.

On the bed, her breasts were as wonderful to fondle and lick and suck as they were to look at; they were both firm yet delightfully yielding to the touch. And she joined in my handling of them by helping to guide her own nipples into my mouth -- and I observed she would also continue tweaking them herself, whist I was going down on her.

When she pulled her panties to the side for me to go down on her and insert the vibrator, she displayed a truly one of a kind vagina. It was a "clam" type; but a good inch longer in the slit than most. So, there were no lips protruding, but when she did the spreading thing, it required a double movement -- spread outer lips open first, to enable her to grab her delicate little soft and squishy inner lips, to likewise spread those, to reveal her innermost and delectable secrets to me.

Her vagina gave off the sweetest of exotic aromas; to the extent I was tempted to just stick my nose between her lips and just leave it there forever!

She was noisy! In the run up to her orgasm, she panted, moaned, cried and screamed and not necessarily in that order! - and the noise she made as she actually came, reminded me of the sort of sounds that those athletic female tennis players make when they're serving for the set; a sort of scream and a grunt combined -- but a looong one! It was one loud, noisy ride, as I brought her to her climax -- but a whole heap of stimulating fun and I loved the experience.

Handing her panties to me was a very sensual experience also. Serena must have taught her well, as in response to "Give me your panties -- I'll pay you for them!" Once she had removed her panties, she was the one who turned them inside out and perfectly positioned them, with the inside of the gusset sitting central to my left hand, before she assumed the now pantyless spread pussy position, to watch me, as I blew my load into and over the crotch of her panties.

So, by way of a report card, Val got a 10 out of 10 for firstly, adhering to and understanding the sequence and secondly, a 12 out of 10 for slight innovations and surprises, which added to my overall experience.

Definitely one to ask for again.

When we were done, Val went to the bathroom to collect her shoes and her tights and by the time I had my boxers back on and had taken a Fiver from my wallet to give her for her panties and as a tip, I entered the lounge to find Val completely naked digging in the bottom of her clutch bag. From there, she took out a tiny little black G string, which she proceeded to put on.

"And those? ..." I said almost dismissively; they represented to me the worst choice of panties possible - hated them! Black means you can't really see anything under a skirt and a G string means there's no material available to transform bum cheeks into works of panty covered art.

"Yeah, I know!" she replied "I actually don't know why I bother at all; I've only been in this game for less than 2 weeks but it seems to me that most men just expect black knickers -- and as small as possible. Although why they actually care is beyond me," she continued "in my experience so far, all they're interested in is me getting all my kit off as fast as possible, including my knickers, so I can spread my legs on the bed and they can just get on with shagging me -- not much subtlety there!"

"Agreed" I said, adding "and hence my somewhat different approach!"

And having taken another big slug of her beer, she raised her bottle to me and said "And Amen to that! ..." which I took to be some sort of acknowledgement that maybe the way I went about things in obtaining my paid-for sexual gratification, was at least a bit of a distraction from how most other clients approached it.

She made her call; finished dressing; I gave her the Fiver and as she approached the front door I had opened for her to leave, she left me with "That was fun -- I hope we get to do it again sometime soon? ..." and with the lightest and quickest of pecks on the cheek -- she left.

"Wow!" to mimic Serena -- what had all just happened? -- I needed a whisky and to sit down and think this through and what it might mean for me going forward.

When I called "Ladies of Leeds" the following evening, I asked Gilda if Serena was available and was delighted to hear she was and that she'd be with me in an hour. I liked the fact that she made a stop at her home on the way to me, as there was a strong stimulation for me in imagining her standing in front of her closet, choosing a skirt or dress; and then opening her panty drawer to make a selection, in the knowledge that what would likely be going through her head would be "I hope Tom likes what I've chosen for him? ..."

I had wanted to be with Serena firstly, because I hadn't seen her in 2 weeks and loved going through my little routine with her but secondly, because I didn't want Val to think that she was that good, so as to immediately topple Serena from her kind of "Lead Girl" status with me.

So, Serena came to me that evening and arrived wearing white cotton panties with light blue polka dots all over them; with a contrasting light blue edging around the legs and waist and an adorable little light blue bow; all initially concealed under a lovely, flowing yellow sun dress -- and I had a ball! ...

I didn't really need to be in Leeds on Thursday but I manufactured a very plausible reason why I should only leave on Friday, so Thursday evening was now available to me and I knew exactly who I wanted to spend it with.

To that end and to ensure I could secure Val to myself, I called Gilda at "Ladies of Leeds" just after I knew that they opened their doors, at 3.30 every afternoon.

"Hi Gilda -- Tom here. I'm calling early as I want to secure Valerie for myself this evening. Do you think you could book her in for me; to be at my place at around 8.30? ..." is how my call went.

"Consider it done, Mr Tom." she replied and I added "And just remind her of the dress code if you don't mind, please."

"I was going to call her right now, so she could prepare - have a nice evening -- she's a good girl."

"Indeed she is." I said and our conversation ended.

Val arrived spot on time. She looked as fabulous as before and indeed, was wearing the almost identical outfit as 2 days ago. Blouse, black pleated skirt, tights and high heels. I was to discover this is what she regarded as her uniform -- and a damn nice uniform it was too!

I paid her; she sat down and I offered her a beer which she accepted. I gave her the beer, sat down opposite her; she took a slug and then said "Tom, can I talk to you about something before we make a start? ..."

"Sure," I said "what's on your mind? ..."

"Well, I was out shopping with my Mum this morning" she began "and we wound up in Marks & Sparks and I was looking for some new tops but I also wandered into the lingerie section and I saw a pair of knickers there that I thought you would like and well -- I bought them -- let me show you."

She had my absolute attention and I watched transfixed as she reached for her clutch bag. She opened it and took out a clear plastic packet. She opened the packet and began to unfold what looked like the cutest and sexiest pair of panties I'd ever seen -- and of course, having a woman you desire handling said panties a couple of feet away from me, only added to the occasion.

When she had them completely unfolded, she held them out with both hands in front of me; displaying the front first and then the back.

They were cotton, fullback, bikini-style panties with the material in a kind of light pastel green colour. They were patterned all over with multiple swirls of bright orange, to give a kind of almost psychedelic 60s feel to them. Deliciously, the designer of these panties had chosen to finish the garment with looped edging around the waist band and the leg openings in a matching orange colour to the swirls on the main material of the panty. All finished off with a matching orange colour, slightly bigger than usual bow, in its pride of place, in the middle of the front facing waistband.

They were exquisite to my mind.

"I saw them -- I thought you'd like them -- so I bought them; with the thought that maybe you might like me to wear them for you the next time we got together -- which turns out to be right now? ..."

I was going to answer her but couldn't get it out quick enough, as she blurted out "Look, I'm wearing these this evening if you'd prefer? ..." And lifted her black pleated skirt upwards as far as it would go.

Her panties were also really nice; a light purple colour with white edging and bow; but having had these alternatives presented to me by Val, as something she'd deliberately gone out and purchased with her own money; with me in mind -- well, it was no contest.

I took a breath and said "The panties you're wearing are lovely but I'm afraid there's just no contest! You bought these for me." indicating to the green and orange panties in her hand "and I can't tell you how erotic I find that gesture and it would be my absolute honour and delight if you would wear them for me this evening." All said to her in a soft, revered tone to emphasise that I meant every word of what I had just said.

"And thank you ..." I concluded.

"Right, great, so I'll go put them on and we can get started! ..." said Val.

Playing out the sequence of my screenplay was the same as before -- the same as every time but somehow this time, everything was enhanced, focused and honed such that my stimulation was almost too much to bear. Those panties she had bought for me; and was wearing; and was pulling to the side of her to reveal her mesmerising pussy, were close to my Holy Grail and the experience was just brilliant!

However, as I was to discover more and more, Val had one more surprise up her sleeve.

Right at the end, holding those gorgeous panties in the palm of my left hand, having had them delicately positioned there by this wonderful woman in front of me, I came onto that gusset and the rest of the material of those panties, like I hadn't ejaculated in 6 weeks. Sperm was flying out of my cock in small fountains and I battled to contain the volume I produced in my panty covered hand -- but I did, as "Rules are Rules" and I respected them.

Boy was that an orgasm and a half and it had taken so much out of me, that I just stood there recovering for a moment.

12