Espied Pt. 08

Story Info
Sal takes her young friend for a naked walk.
6k words
4.78
20k
16

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

Sal's photography group had an evening, a few days later, out in the town photographing buildings. How strange for Sal to walk with the group in that very shopping mall where she had walked almost naked and even to see again and photograph from interesting angles the building where she had been spread across a desk naked and exposed to men. Sal found the visit a really good evening, enjoying the late summer light on concrete and brick. The group seemed, though, to be a little dissatisfied and to want to return to softer, nude studies rather than hard buildings. The members wanted the young black boy to be photographed again.

The young man who had brought the model along seemed to Sal to not really be promoting the financial interest of his friend. He did not immediately volunteer his friend. Surely the black lad wanted the work? Towards the end of the evening as the group were packing up and talking of a drink before going home, Sal spoke to him. He explained, a little red faced that the black lad would be happy to do the same again only, only he feared erecting again. It was so sweet seeing the lad look down at the ground when he said the word 'erecting.' Sal, though, was pretty sure that was exactly what the group was hoping would happen! She too would not be averse to seeing it again or, she thought, this other young man's own erection.

"Perhaps if he... if he was to before he came to the meeting... Take away the risk."

The young man really went red at that. "He says that would be no good because he... he, it doesn't take him long to get it up again."

The difficulty the lad had in saying it all reminded Sal so much of her own easy embarrassment, yet she seemed to find it easier now to talk of sexual things, "What about in the kitchen just before he models? Or could you perhaps model, yourself?"

It was, perhaps, the last suggestion which achieved the promise of him asking his friend. A pity, the group might well have been pleased to have a different model - or better still both. A pleasing contrast of skin tones and perhaps, just perhaps, the sight of two penises rising up into the air!

"I'll ask him... and suggest, um, the kitchen."

On the evening, of course, everyone knew the black lad had been wanking in the kitchen before he posed. Everyone had seen him go in and had carried on talking as if nothing untoward was going on right where the washing up was undertaken. They had been told what would happen to prevent the embarrassing repetition of the time before. Sal had explained to Mrs. Riley who had explained to Mr. Soames who, in turn, had explained to everyone to avoid questions like 'why is he taking so long?'

It might have been, or rather would have been quicker had somebody helped him! Eventually he walked out naked and with not a hint of an erection: except, in a way, it was worse. What he had been doing was clearly betrayed when a late seepage crept from his urethra for everyone to see, just as he climbed up upon the table. 'It,' and it was what everyone was looking at, looked different in any case. It was not simply flaccid but had a 'spent,' rubbery look.

Despite the so sensible precautions against involuntary tumescence, it happened again. The young man's refraction time was clearly short and his libido high! Sal felt for him even if she could understand why he found the exposure on the table exciting as well as embarrassing. She had found the same. And it had been wonderful to see - and she knew it was not just her who thought so. Several cameras had clicked, following the progress of the erecting cock right up to the moment when, nearly pointing at the ceiling, the foreskin had rolled back of its own accord revealing the shiny, coffee brown head. The poor young man once again unable to escape, stuck on the table with the photographers all around. Stuck there with a full standing erection, and a big one at that.

"Just carry on. It'll go away." Perhaps Mrs. Riley spoke from experience. Perhaps Mr. Riley's tended to 'go away' rather easily! The young man's erection did nothing of the sort. A succession of poses all with the erection so obvious and so big. Even at the end of the session when he got off the table he was erect. Naked and erect with a group of clothed strangers. He was erect as he walked to the kitchen. It was simply magnificent in size and appearance.

His friend was not there that evening and Sal talked to the model a little when redressed and before he left, particularly about how grateful they were to him for posing. She thought, too, she should say how sorry she was at his embarrassment at his erection notwithstanding her suggestion - and she said it was her suggestion - of the wank in the kitchen. He said how awful it had been at first, like the time before, had hoped it would not happen. Sal had expressed fellow feeling, had talked of her own nervousness modelling and had said 'her reaction had been the same.' He had looked puzzled.

She had talked of her own feelings when exposed on the table and been rather amused as his eyes had gone up and down her clearly imagining what it had been like to see her posing. "I erected too. I got wet." It was a bit bold for her, but she wanted to stress fellow feeling. She felt she should explain.

He had then talked of his own feelings and wondering whether to do more nude modelling only perhaps he needed more practice so as not to react so 'strongly.' "I've thought, I had not realised... you know. I... I like being naked, not just in the shower or my bedroom. I've wanted to be naked outside but where? I live with my parents in a flat. A balcony is hardly the place - nor the park."

Sal had described her garden, her so private garden and how much she liked being out naked in it. "You're welcome to try. Come around and have a naked wander. I've even, in the early morning, gone a bit further."

"A walk!"

"It's countryside. Nobody around at that hour." She did not mention the odd Lady Godiva.

There was indecision on his face, "Might I? The idea... a garden! Is it big?"

It was a strange sort of assignation, but the young man had, indeed, come to visit a few days later as arranged. Sal had heard the knock at the door. He had been charmingly bashful, clearly a little embarrassed at why he had visited. Sal had been delighted.

"You'll find the garden very private, not overlooked at all. I'll leave you to it. Let you undress and wander in peace. I've some things to do and will come out with some coffee later. It looks a lovely day so I'm sure you'll be more than warm without clothes."

Sal left him to it. Did not even look from the window. Did not watch him undress or anything. But later she stepped out into the morning sunshine with cups of coffee for each of them. He did not see her at first.

Sal had not even peeked from a back upstairs window and certainly not used her prying camera. She truly had left him to his own devices for quite a time - and then she made coffee. Proper coffee in the old percolator her mother had used. She brought it out in two cups on a tray with a jug of milk and sugar. She had thought of taking her dress off and joining him naked in the garden but felt perhaps she should ask him first. Being seen by a clothed person seemed somehow to give a thrill. At least it did to her. Sal wondered if his seemingly ready erection might have come. She would enjoy seeing that again, perhaps he might let her photograph him like that. She thought she might take some interesting photographs with dappled shade, perhaps with him gardening with fork or spade strangely naked and even more strangely erect. Perhaps contrast his standing erection with the lupins.

The door to the garden was open, and Sal stepped through and out into the morning shade at the back of her house. Perhaps it obscured her a little from him as his eyes were accustomed to the bright sunlight, but he did not see her at first and she was able to watch him walking about. A fine figure of a man, a tall man and walking so upright and erect though not as regards his sexual organ. That seemed to have remained at rest or, at least, was at rest now. Such beautiful skin shining with a little perspiration.

Sal looked at his penis with the interest of a woman. It rolled from side to side as he walked about the garden. The scene reminded her of her earlier espying of her naked neighbour - she watching, or peeking, with the man unaware. Sal wondered what it must be like to have a penis. That so visible indicator of arousal was very much more dramatic than that of a woman. The rolling, black penis was not like that at that moment but even so, it gave her a thrill to think of not just being exposed naked but to have an involuntary erection there in front of people. What that must be like!

And then there were those dangling things below. They were sort of hidden by the lolling penis but when the penis erected they would be unobscured. Behind the obscuring penis she could see the twin organs, hanging there in their very black and wrinkled sack. Would he erect in her garden?

The young man paused, standing half in shade, half out; the sun so beautifully catching his black skin; then he turned a little and his penis which had been half hidden in the shade swung back into view. What a beautiful boy she had decorating her garden!

"Coffee?" She called and delighted in the lad giving a start as his eyes flicked to her. Sal walked towards him carrying a tray, her dress swishing a little against her thighs. He was not close, and she had to walk much of the length of the garden and as she did so, delightfully, the boy's erection came. Her body was not revealed so, she thought, the arousal must be purely in being seen by a clothed woman. The pumping up was just so lovely to see. She so wanted to film it in slow motion. Perhaps he might agree. It became fully extended - fully erect - as big and as impressively male as she remembered. The foreskin rolled back of its own accord - so sexy! It was such a fascinating subject for photography. Always changing and, and, it did things...

Was it really embarrassment or pleasure at Sal seeing him like that? Nice to stand with him like that, sipping coffee. She said nothing about it as if treating it as a commonplace. The tall and strong young man so beautiful to look at and so fully masculine. They talked as Sal walked him around the garden pointing out flowers.

"Might I photograph you?"

"I'm sorry about this." He indicated his dark truncheon which was just so there in front of him reminding Sal of the mahogany of the table. 'Truncheon' was the word.

"Don't be, it's... it's what you do, you men. I like seeing it, so natural!"

Natural? Well, yes and no. Unusual certainly with a coffee mug in hand. That had to be set down for the photography. Sal so liked watching her guest walk back down the garden with his and her mug, so gentlemanly for him to offer to put them in the kitchen and so pleasant to watch his back view with his tight and strong buttocks and long back and then his front view as he walked back up the garden: tall, naked and so erect. A real pleasure to a woman.

Sal had been pleased photographing him upon the mahogany table but now with the bright and colourful contrast of flowers against his skin it was something different again. The colours, the contrasts, the shadows and the light! She even had his erect penis poking out through Dahlias. A close-up or two of just the organ and the flowers.

He was photographed against the hard orange of the old brick wall at the rear of the garden, a texture she had used when photographing herself. She had him with his hand on the handle of the green painted door as if about to enter or exit through the wall. Such an odd composition, a man naked and erect perhaps about to greet a visitor - like that! It led to her suggesting that he opened the door and posed as if he was coming through it into the garden.

"But what if someone is outside?"

"So unlikely!" But they had both peeked together through the half-opened door and then gone out to really see. There was no one there and Sal and the young man had stood looking up and down the path.

"Is this where you walk?"

And Sal had pointed out where she had gone out into the countryside. She did not mention her walk with her neighbour. "Down there and then across the fields. With nothing on, just sandals."

"Nothing at all."

Was his look wistful? She added, "We can, another time. An early morning walk. Would you like that?"

"We might be seen."

"We might. Who would you like to see you?"

He was not looking at her, "I have this idea, this thought in my head. I imagine myself back at school, at the swimming pool, the girls in their one pieces, Miss Doughty in hers and the boys all in their trunks but me..."

"Yes?"

"I have forgotten mine and I'm standing there with everyone pointing."

"Are you... erect?"

"It happens. Yes, as they point and the girls giggle, up I go in front of everyone." He shivered yet it was as warm as anything and there was no lessening in his erection.

Sal knew back at school she would have 'died' if naked in front of her classmates like that - just her - being the object of attention. Different from the showers with just the girls. But what now? She knew if accidentally she found herself exposed before all those young and virile boys and the girls or even, perhaps, an older group of men and women at a swimming bath she would be both horrified and aroused. She would be horrified, even appalled, yet there would be involuntary and strong arousal. Her sex would drip.

"It is rather noticeable!"

And it certainly was noticeable in the photographs she then took of him framed in the doorway as if entering or leaving. Such a big cock and despite its size it stood so well. Sal rather wanted to touch - to handle it - what did it feel like? It was bigger than Paul's - the only cock she had handled - it was bigger than her neighbour's. Would he like her to stroke it?

"I am sorry but... I do really like this," he said. I didn't know, but being naked with you and all those at the photography club... I like it."

"It certainly shows... showed - how much you liked it!"

"I was so embarrassed the first time. Naked modelling is one thing: but to get stiff in front of everyone. I thought the second time I'd be OK by..."

"Masturbating in the kitchen."

He nodded. "Yeah, but up I came again and... and you know, I liked it. Showing off my cock. Awful but at least..."

The lad stopped. What was he about to say. Sal thought she knew. She looked at him expectantly.

"I think, had I not... in the kitchen, I might well have just come up there on the table that second modelling time. I really do. The excitement of all those people watching me."

Sal swallowed. The thought of the young man standing high up on the mahogany table and his penis suddenly spurting sexually as she had seen her neighbour and Paul do. It gave her a funny feeling.

"I really would like to have seen that. Can I see... can I see you do that in my garden? Can I photograph you coming?"

He nodded. "I really would like to cum. I'm sorry but I really would."

Sal was honest, "Don't be sorry. I would really like to see."

It was a sexually charged situation. Sal's panties under her dress were soaked. She had thought of undressing too but was worried where it might all lead. She was a virgin, an unprotected virgin with the most masculine and erect young man in her garden. Would his cock fit in her vagina?

"Can I make you cum? May I use my hand?"

It would put temptation out of reach if he came - but nonetheless it would be so pleasant to grasp. He turned to her clearly offering his erection. Offering it for her to hold. He even said 'please.' She did not immediately grasp, instead she set up the camera on the tripod. She was going to be in the ejaculation picture.

And she was. Standing next to him, facing the camera she reached out and her hand closed on his warm and so chunky cock.

"Oh, thank you," he said as her hand took him and began to slide.

Sal could so easily have said 'thank you' in return. It was so lovely to be holding it, squeezing it and then stroking it. So warm, so soft and hard, so masculine.

The camera did not just respond to her clicking of the remote, it also had a multiple shot mode. It was the mode designed to catch an image of a racing car rushing by at the race track. Instead it caught the ejaculation in the air multiple times. Sal reviewed the photographs on her computer later after the lad had gone. She sat there looking at the screen, a screwed up and very damp pair of panties removed and on the desk beside the camera. She reviewed them with her fingers stroking the wet flesh between her thighs.

Sal shuddered as a second orgasm came. Why had she not had the young man running his fingers through her curls and making her come? His thick, strong, manly fingers. She had made him come - the evidence was on her computer screen. She had wanted to make him come again but he had had to go. He had a modelling appointment. Not a naked one but one modelling tailoring. He had thanked her for coffee and showing him her garden. A lovely broad grin as he had said how much he had enjoyed being naked outside.

"You must come early one morning."

He had been quick and said he often did!

"No, you must be here, and we shall go for a naked walk and then I'll make you come again. If you like!"

It had been straight from closing the door to her computer screen to both see her photographs and gain relief from her sexual excitement. She had removed her panties on the way. It proved to be rather a long reviewing session. Sal had taken a lot of photographs and she enjoyed examining them carefully one after another. She did so one handed as men and women looking at arousing photographs tend to do.

A shower and then a quiet lunch in the shade of her garden. A pleasant little salad, carefully prepared, as Sal sat quietly thinking. Later she went inside and picked up the telephone as, once more, she looked at the photographs still on her computer screen. Her interest did rather seem to have changed from ornithological photography!

Sal put the telephone down. She had made an appointment to see her doctor. It was clear to Sal that her body wanted penises inside her; swollen male organs pushing at her and penetrating; thick, bulbous penises stroking and pulling at her wet flesh; penises that would inevitably ejaculate. She looked again at her favourite picture of the morning. It was quite an image. Strange and intriguing to anyone who had not been there - and there had just been the two of them - Sal standing in her dress and sandals, arms at her side and a blank expression on her face looking straight at the camera, her young friend, tall handsome, with the sun gleaming off his damp so brown skin also staring straight ahead; a strange composition of clothed woman and naked man: yet, not just a naked man but a naked and erect man with his penis so long, thick and so upstanding; moreover, issuing from it a stream of frozen whiteness a copious ejaculation up and up into the air. Her friend must have seen the flash of it in front of his eyes because it reached that high! It was a remarkable photograph as were the others showing the ejaculation in different stages, but none had quite the strangeness or perfection. Did Sal dare to show that to her club?

The composition had been her own idea. As Sal had wanked him she had told him what she wanted to achieve, told him of her thought of him spontaneously coming upon the mahogany table at the club. He had agreed, a little reluctantly. "It's nicer being stroked as I come." To be fair, she had grabbed the ejaculating cock once she was sure the shutter had caught the ejaculation and the latter shots of the spurting penis had caught her first with hand reaching and then with hand pumping. The strangeness of that one shot was, though, by far the best.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12