Essence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded weakly, her eyes never leaving his. She understood. She understood completely, and still, she wanted that to happen more than anything in this world. From beginning to end.

"Hyun." She whimpered for him, her lips parting, her chest heaving. She finally allowed her eyes to drift down his torso toward the place she'd only grown to know through her dreams. It was long, seven, almost eight inches and thick in girth. Its veins made it look angry, its tip a deep rosy color in contrast to his ivory-colored skin. It stood almost proudly against his stomach as she eyed it. She swallowed.

He closed the distance between them, roughly pushing her up against the wall as her legs wrapped around his torso. The unsheathed monster trapped between them was pressed against her stomach, it throbbed against her and she moaned, wanting to reach between them and stroke it until he came undone in her hand.

Holding her against him with one arm, his fingers danced between her thighs. His mouth left hers to travel down her neck toward her chest. He licked her nipple once, twice, before he took it in his mouth, sucking and nibbling as he went. She cried out, he groaned. She didn't know, but her mother and brother had left to visit the grocery store before the rest of her family arrived. They were alone. Too drunk on her to speak, he sucked harder, trying to get her to scream his name like he'd so desperately wanted her to the day before. "Hyun!"

She was so damn responsive. He played with her opening, his thumb stroking lazy circles on her clit as she rolled her hips into his hand. Her release was so close yet so far. He didn't know whether to draw things out or slide inside her and fuck into her until she tightened around him, giving her what she was asking for.

"Fuck me, Hyun, please." She begged as two of his fingers slid into her. He pulled away and curiously searched her face as he found her G-Spot and stroked against it with the pad of his fingers. Her mouth opened wide as she gripped his biceps, pulling him closer. "Right there baby. Please don't stop, oh my God." She chanted, toes curling and her thighs quivering as she came. She shrieked, her scream bouncing off the shower walls as he smirked proudly. His girl was a screamer.

"God, I didn't want it to happen like this." He groaned, licking a path up her chest.

"Happen like what?" She questioned breathlessly, her eyes still closed.

"I didn't want to take your virginity against a shower wall, but I'd be a fucking fool to leave you here, dripping wet like I did yesterday. You were so ready for me. That's never happening again." He slid her body down against his, sliding her over his shaft as she covered him in her come. It was singlehandedly the most beautiful sight he'd ever laid his eyes on. There was no going back this time. Not now, not ever.

"Spread your legs for me." She did as she was told, spreading them open and he failed to find any reason within himself, any hint of why he should do this as he watched her spread her lips for him. He could see every inch of her. He almost salivated at the sight. He shifted so that each of her legs were thrown over his arms and pulled her against him, running his tip over her entrance. His decision was made.

She gasped as his tip entered her, slowly, careful not to hurt her. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did. She wrapped her arms around his neck as her pussy gripped his cock like a vice when he moved forward slightly. He fucked into her, slowly pumping his hips as we worked himself inside her until he felt her hymen pushing back against him. He paused, searching her eyes for any ounce of regret. When he found none, he thrusted into her, slipping past her wall. She bit into his shoulder to stifle her cries. His entire body shook with the desire to ruin her pussy, to leave his mark. She was so unbelievably tight, her pussy threatened to push him out with every move he made.

"I won't move until you're ready." He ground out through clenched teeth. He'd dreamed of this moment, but no dream could prepare him for how tight she'd grip him or how good she'd feel as she milked him. They'd barely even started and his orgasm was building in his abdomen like a rapidly spreading wildfire.

"I'm ready. Give it to me." She whimpered. She felt open, vulnerable. But sensual in the same breath. He made her feel sexy, more of a woman than she'd ever felt in her eighteen years on his earth. It felt as if he were worshipping every inch of her body, leaving no spot inside her untouched. It was like a fire that'd never go out. She loved it.

Then he moved, thrusting up into her pussy as it squelched and creamed around him. Her thighs began to shake as her hips met his, "You're so fucking tight. Shit, Elena." He gasped, "How does it feel?"

She threw her head back and cried out, damning whoever heard. She couldn't bring herself to care. The love of her life was making love to her in ways unimaginable and it was beyond amazing. "Answer me." He demanded.

"It feels so good. I feel like I might break," She sobbed as his cock found the spot inside her that she loved, "Don't ever stop Hyun."

He groaned, fucking her harder. The slapping sounds of skin-on-skin was enough to make him come alone. He'd embarrass himself if she kept tightening around him, squeezing him so hard he felt like she'd snap him in half. She moved her hands to his back as he pushed into her relentlessly, the tip of his cock almost pressing against her cervix. A delicious, white-hot pain enveloped her as he forced himself against it, tapping it with every stroke. She heard him moan her name, burying his teeth into her shoulder. She wanted to meet him thrust for thrust but his pace was too fast, too gratifying for her to keep up.

"I love you." She sobbed, an unexpected orgasm hitting her like a ton of bricks. His head shot up at her words, before he shoved against her cervix roughly, an orgasm of his own ripping through him. He came against her fertile womb, both of them oblivious to what they'd done as she tightened around him harshly, trying to milk his cock for everything it had to offer.

She hadn't expected him to say it back. She felt as if she'd combust if she didn't profess her love to him. She loved him with every fiber of her being, even more now that she'd given herself to him like no other before him. He had to know. It'd be a lie if she said it wouldn't have been wonderful to hear reciprocated as they became one. Still, she'd rather him remain quiet instead of lying to her and saying things he didn't truly mean.

He shivered as he slowly pulled out of her, their combined juices leaking from her like a running faucet. His heart refused to slow as the consequences of his actions spread through his chest, filling his mind. His come was inside her. Unprotected. "'Lena?" He whispered. She rested her head against his shoulder as he still held her to him.

"Hm?" Her orgasm was still evident in her voice. Usually, he'd want to bask in it, rub her softly as she came down from her euphoric high. He loved seeing her like this. But now, he was too goddamn afraid to enjoy it like he longed to.

"Are you on birth-control?" Her body tensed and he cringed. He knew what that meant. "No." She gasped.

Then, they both jumped as the front door opened, her mother and brother's voices ringing in their ears from downstairs. He took a deep breath. He had to be the calm, stable voice of reason. The adult. She was counting on him. Nothing good would come from both of them panicking.

"Come on. Let's clean up and get dressed, everything will be fine. I promise."

*******