Esssssential Oilsssss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles' phone drops to the ground as he ends the call and resumes focus on me. I lose track of time until I hear the front door open. Pushing Charles away, I move with surprising speed through the hallway, pining Troy and his wife Nancy just as she begins to scream.

The woman's scream cuts off as I stare into her eyes. I wrap them both with my tail, leeching their heat, and they grow limp and complacent.

I whisper commands in their ears and they undress. Charles comes to me, joining Nancy as they both suckle on my breasts and Troy presses his large cock into my wet slit.

"Fuck her," Nancy gasps between breaths. She's massaging my breast as her tongue wraps around my hardened nipple. "Fuck her and fill her and make her cum!"

I grab Charles' cock with one clawed hand and my other wraps around Nancy's warm, bare ass. She jerks as I slip a finger into her soppy wet pussy and we twist together, lost in our pleasures as dark laughter fills the air.

12