Esther and Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star brought me food and sat with me, watching movies and chatting. Mostly, we read side-by-side on the couch. She read a book called Sexual Surrogacy; I read Count of Monte Cristo.

When we weren't chilling together, we were touching, kissing, and fucking.

On Wednesday afternoon, Star rubbed Vitamin E oil on my shoulder to help reduce scarring. I felt her tits against my back, and I got hard.

Star saw the tenting of my shorts, and when she finished on my shoulder, she came around and sat beside me. She pulled my shorts down and began rubbing Vitamin E on my cock until she built up enough of a layer to stroke me with ease.

When she knew I was about to cum, she bent over me and kissed the tip of my cock. I say 'kissed' because that's what it looked and felt like at first, but the more accurate description may be that she sucked on the very tip of my cock like a straw. Her puckered lips formed an opening that barely covered the hole of my cock, and so my cum never knew life outside of a human body.

Star simply sucked it loose from me. The tip of her tongue occasionally dipped into the gap between Star's lips and slid over the hole, wiping clean the cum as it emerged.

After this event, the daily Vitamin E rub became a time for sexual play between us.

On Thursday, when Star finished the rub, I took the bottle from her. I slipped off her shirt and bra, and then I began rubbing the oil into her nipples.

Apparently, it was a new experience for Star, and her nipples grew crazy sensitive—in a good way. In the end, Star sat on the edge of the couch, legs spread, and I fucked her while tweaking her hard, oily nipples.

Her climax was loud as fuck. It began when she cried, "Oh, fuck, my nipples." It ended with a string of ear-splitting curse words. I didn't think I was going to climax until I heard her screaming; I went from zero to imminent orgasm in no time.

I made fun of her afterward. "Oh, my nipples! My fucking nipples!" I said in my best woman's voice.

Star laughed, threatening to give my nipples the Vitamin E treatment and see how I liked it.

The next morning in bed together, I spent a good deal of time eating Star's pussy. Afterward, she was in a very giving, loving mood.

Still naked, she got up and fetched the Vitamin E. After rubbing it into my shoulder, she began to prowl around me on her hands and knees, kissing and touching me.

As she passed around my front, I caught a view of her ass that made me reach out and instantly seize it. Smiling, she let me climb behind her where I could take in the view—the curves and the shapeliness of her ass. I couldn't keep my hands off of it, and soon, I couldn't stop myself from kissing it, licking it.

Star liked the attention, and she grinned at me, asking, "Do you want to play with my ass?"

"Yeah," I responded. A little alarm went off in my head: she's going to fuck with you.

But, I dismissed it. Star didn't tease me during sex. It was always before or after.

Hearing my interest, Star laid on her tummy, throwing a pillow under her hips. Her ass rose in a striking curve from her lower back.

I straddled her legs and massaged, groped, kissed, sucked, and licked those two fleshy halves for countless minutes.

But, I wanted more. I spread her apart in order to rub her anus.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah. You?" I said. Then, I touched it with my tongue.

Star said, "I had a girlfriend who loved my ass, loved playing with it."

"How?"

"Oh, like what you're doing. Touching, licking, fingering...things like that."

"Fingering?"

"Yes," she cooed.

I rose and reached across her body to the nightstand, bringing back the Vitamin E. I put a dollop on my finger and began to massage it into Star's asshole. It grew pliant, and the tip of my finger shined with oil.

I gently pushed it inside her to the first knuckle.

Star's ass suddenly came to life. Her hips undulated, and I watched my finger, knuckle by knuckle, become swallowed by her anus.

Star gyrated, and I stared in awe as if at a flying saucer as her ass fucked my finger. Utterly mesmerized, I didn't hear Star's question.

"Hmm?"

"Do you like my ass?" she repeated.

"Yeah," I said, then I asked, "Did you like it when your girlfriend...uh...did stuff to it?"

Still fucking my finger, Star nodded. In a voice dripping with sex, she said, "I liked it because it turned her on so much."

"Oh?"

She continued. "Some of our hottest times together were when she put on her strap-on and...you know."

Yeah, I knew. I knew, and as I watched my finger appear and disappear, I knew what I wanted.

I didn't even know that I ever wanted it until then. It hadn't ever occurred to me that this was really a thing to do.

Well, that's not quite right.

I had been with Esther for so long that fucking a girl in the ass was a thought I had simply erased from the possibilities my mind allowed. It just would never, ever happen—like hoping for a white Christmas in Phoenix—so why dwell on it?

I grabbed the Vitamin E with my free hand.

Star fucked my finger, watching me turn my dry cock into a shining pillar of slick, sticky flesh. When I straddled her legs again, she spoke. "Are you going to ask my permission?"

"Will you let me?"

Her head shook. "No, ask my permission properly."

"Star, may I fuck you there?"

"I don't understand what you're talking about," she responded in a voice teeming with mock innocence.

"Star, may I fuck your ass, please?"

Still pretending, she gasped in shock, saying, "You want to put your cock in your sister's asshole?"

I stared at the bulbous shape under me, the turgid flesh, and the silky skin that shimmered with light. My finger continued to vanish inside of it. I muttered, "Yeah."

"Oh? And I suppose you're hoping to—to fill your own sister's little ass with hot cum?"

My eyes locked onto her ass, I muttered, "Yeah."

Her voice grew semi-serious, and she drew her ass off my finger. "Before I answer, will you look at it for a moment?"

I pulled the two spheres apart.

"See it?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"It's small, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"And, there's never been a real cock in it."

"Mm-hmm."

"Only a strap-on and that strap-on was nothing like your cock, okay?"

"Okay."

"So, you need to be gentle, my sweet brother."

"I will."

"And I need you to be grateful when you're—you're all through treating me like a whore."

Hearing her description, I released her ass and protested, "Star, I'm not—I don't want to do it if..."

She cut me off. "It's okay. I know you don't. It's me. Sometimes I need to be treated like a whore."

"Okay. So, yes, I'll be nice—grateful."

"You'll give me what I want?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you," she said. "Then, yes, you may fuck your sister's ass."

I needed no further instructions.

I put my hands on Star's perfect little butt.

She adjusted herself, arching her back to grant me access.

Spreading her wide, I grabbed my cock and directed the plum head of it toward her tiny pink spot. When they touched, I began applying mounting pressure.

More. Nothing.

More. Still nothing.

Star sucked and blew air from her mouth as if she were lifting weights.

Even more force. I was stunned at the amount of resistance.

Her ass began yielding to me, and a moment later, we were mated.

Star gasped. It took another minute before she was comfortable enough to accept more.

Sometime later, I was able to fuck.

No kidding, Star had to labor. This was not easy for her, but she never asked me to stop. The lithe muscles of her back and arms rippled and flexed.

Though her ass was the stuff of male fantasy in proportion, contour, and allure, what ushered me to climax was how she struggled to please me this way. It may have been that she regretted the decision—underestimated what I had put inside of her. Maybe she overestimated her capabilities.

Those things didn't matter. She was going to see this through for me.

When my orgasm struck, I found I couldn't fuck anymore. I had to sit completely still, so it was more like an injection. The ridge behind the head of my cock was secured snugly by the taut ring of her anus.

Growling from my guts, I sensed the first dose of semen course up the shaft. I watched the length of my cock pulse, propelling the cum into Star's ass.

Star must have felt the head of my cock flex. Every time it did, she moaned, sounding less like the woman I knew and more like a much younger and utterly exhausted version of herself.

The surges ceased, and I gently slipped my cock free. The urge to just collapse, right then, on the soft bed had never been stronger.

But, I needed to do something first.

I bent down, kissed one cheek of her ass, and I said, "Thank you, Star."

"What did you think?" she asked between recovering breaths.

"I couldn't help myself. I needed it," I responded and then kissed the other half.

"Well, just don't need it every day. I can't do that all the time."

I sunk into the bed beside her. "Okay," I sighed.

"Remember, you owe me something nice," she whispered in my ear.

What did Star want? Did she have some crazy thing in mind when she insisted I give her what she wanted afterward?

No.

She wanted me to give her a nipple orgasm like the one I gave her back before the bookstore happened. There was one difference. "But don't," she said, "put your finger in my ass this time. I can't take any more ass stuff right now. Just finger my pussy."

"Okay."

***

Star and I picked up Esther at the airport that afternoon.

She seemed glad to be home but hesitant around me. Esther gave Star a huge, long hug. Then, Esther turned to me and, it looked like she wanted to do the same thing, but she stopped herself.

I said, "My shoulder is a lot better now. I can hug."

"Okay."

She went in and out. It was barely a hug, and I wondered if she hated my guts or if she just didn't want to take any risk with my shoulder.

I sat in the back seat on the ride home, letting Star jabber on about how much she loved Esther's Mom and her sister, how she felt bad about missing the funeral, but how I was healing and it was good that she came home for me.

Esther didn't say much, she listened and nodded. When Star began sharing some of the details about the bookstore shooting, she grew still and, to me, very uncomfortable.

I kept my mouth shut.

I was getting angry.

Yeah, I wanted Esther to be happy. I wanted her to think well of me. I understood how the loss of her Dad could screw up her head for a while. I got it that she was like a new person since renouncing being a Witness.

My anger had two very simple explanations.

First, her return screwed up my time with Star. The days Star and I spent together—just us—had bonded us in a way that, ever since J and J, had been lost to us. I loved Star, and I didn't want this new version of Esther around taking Star away from me.

Second, ever since I bought that book for Esther, she had been treating me like crap. She mailed in the divorce papers. Fuck her.

When we got home, Esther took up her old place in Star's room, and I didn't see either of them until dinner.

Esther, you fucking bitch.

For dinner, Star ordered Chinese. We ate mostly in silence. Star caught my eye once and gave me a very sad, sympathetic look.

Covertly checking to make sure Esther wasn't watching, I returned the gesture with a brief, disgusted shake of my head.

The two girls vanished into Star's bedroom afterward. I could hear muffled chatter from the living room, but I didn't give a fuck what was said, so I went to continue reading in my bedroom.

***

Esther went back to her mailroom job the next day.

Star came into my bedroom, sitting on the edge. "You need to talk to her."

"No."

"She's terrified."

"Of what?"

"Herself? You? I don't know. I couldn't get anything out of her."

"But you somehow managed to fuck her, didn't you?"

"What? No!" Star interjected. A moment elapsed, and Star added, "Hey, be nice to me."

Shit. She was right. "I'm sorry."

"Remember what you told me? What Diane said to you? About moving forward?"

She was right again. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

Content, it seemed, Star asked, "So will you talk to her?"

"Look, can't I just forget the past? She's the past."

Star grew alarmed. She said, "I can't lose you...or her."

"Well, you're gonna lose one of us."

"No! You have to try. Please. For me. Just talk to her."

Shaking my head in confusion, I said, "Star, what is it you want?"

Gathering herself for a moment, Star responded, "I need you. I know that, but I need her, too. I want us to be a family—you, me, and Esther. You're my love and my protector. She's my love and my heart."

I opened my mouth to set her straight on the improbability of such a scenario.

She didn't let me speak. "I know it's crazy. I don't know how it would possibly work. All I want is for you to talk to her. Please. Please give it one more chance. For me, please."

We stared at one another for a few seconds. Star looked desperate and lovely.

I said, "Fine. When she gets back from work, I'll go talk to her, but I don't know what the hell I'm going to say.

Star nodded, "Yes. Good. Thank you, and look, I think she's the one who needs to talk, so just go to her."

"Right. Another uncomfortable silence, hanging in the living room with Esther."

"No. You had fun when you went out on your date with her back—back before the bookstore, right?"

"I suppose, yeah."

"So, go talk to her to ask her out."

I sighed and nodded.

Star kissed my cheek.

***

Star was in her bedroom when Esther returned. She saw me on the couch with my book. I looked up and said, "Hey, how was work?"

"Oh, okay."

Without another word, she went to the kitchen.

I drew a deep breath, set down the book, and followed her there.

She noticed me over her shoulder and turned. "Do you need anything? Am I in your way?"

I shook my head, cleared my throat, and said, "Hey, uh, I was just wondering if you maybe still wanted to go on that second date with me."

Esther grew eerily still.

She misheard me, I concluded. I restated. "When you're feeling up to going out again, would you like to go on another date with me?"

Her face grew pink. Her eyes, too. Lower lip trembling, Esther's next two breaths came in stuttering gasps. Then, she fell to her knees, erupting with sobs.

"Esther?"

What the fuck had I said? I wondered. Before I could kneel beside her, she wrapped her arms around my knees, sobbing, "I'm so sorry. Forgive me."

"Ess, what's wrong?"

Between sniffles and bursts of weeping, she cried, "I took you for granted. I blamed you for everything, but all you ever did was show me love and support. I—I cheated on you with your own sister."

"No, Esther. Come on, forget about those things."

"No! You—you were the only one who ever showed me kindness in school. You chose me. You wanted me even though I wouldn't give you the things that all the other girls would have. You married me even though I was a freak. You put up with all of my Witness bullshit for years."

I put my hand on her back, rubbing gently.

She went on, crying, "You stood beside me when I was so confused. You found a way for me to be with my family for Dad's funeral. You saved all those people at the bookstore. I mean, you saved their lives! But, you saved mine, too!"

"The book, you mean?"

She nodded, releasing me to wipe her eyes.

"That was an accident," I responded.

She cleared her throat. "My Mom—my Mom always says that when a good person does something in kindness, even accidents have a way of becoming glories."

I couldn't speak. Esther was a wreck of guilt under me.

She continued, "You reached for me—when I found out Dad died—you reached out to me, even though I was cheating on you, even though I hit you. You wanted to comfort me, and I turned away. I turned to your sister, and then I didn't even invite you to my father's funeral."

I shook my head. "Well, at that moment, I guess you just needed Star more than me. It's no big deal."

"I didn't want to sign those papers. I didn't want to mail them in. I didn't realize how much I loved you until I had to do it, but those bastards wouldn't let me comfort my Mom without it."

"It wasn't fair. You had to sign them. I never held it against you."

Her body sank to the floor. She wrapped her arms around my ankles and begged, "Forgive me." Her head fell on my feet.

"Esther..."

"I'm not worthy of you," she muttered into my feet. Then, rising to meet my eyes, she repeated, "I've never been worthy of you."

Fuck, my wife—or soon-to-be ex-wife—was gorgeous. There was never a woman who cried in a more achingly beautiful fashion. I wanted to draw her up and kiss her, but I needed to think about what she'd said.

How did I feel? Truly, there were things she said that I needed to hear from her.

As far as my dating and marrying her, she never needed to apologize. I chose those paths.

Her words about her father's death and funeral meant something; so did her feelings about signing and mailing-in the divorce papers.

I appreciated the apology for cheating on me with Star, but since I had done the same thing—with both Star and Diane—it was unnecessary. Moreover, in the night when the remembrance of what I had seen between Star and Esther turned over in my mind, I got excited. In truth, I wanted to see them together again.

Maybe that makes me strange. Maybe there are dudes out there who would be so insanely jealous that they would never forgive their wives for an episode of lesbian cheating.

Of course, I had been jealous, too, but mine wasn't out of Esther's cheating. My jealousy grew out of how seeing them together exposed me as a failure and how Esther had permitted Star to do things that had always been denied to me.

But, I had learned. I wasn't a failure anymore.

In my view, I had nothing to fear from Esther and Star having sex together. I did not in any way feel threatened by it or somehow emasculated.

I bent low and raised Esther to her feet. "Thank you for saying those things, Esther, but you haven't answered my question."

She looked up at me.

"Can we go out on another date together?" I asked.

A short, sobbing burst of laughter escaped her. She nodded and her weakened voice said, "Yes."

I held her body close to mine, and her head collapsed on my shoulder. I kissed her long blonde hair.

Lifting her face from my shoulder, she looked at me and smiled.

We're going to kiss, I thought.

No.

We're going to do more than kiss.

Esther's tongue wetted her lips, and her head tilted to the side to allow my lips to approach hers.

Then, we heard Star's choking gasp.

Both of us turned.

Star's hands covered her mouth. Her face was turning bright red. A glassy sheen swept over her eyes. She was nodding. Her hands fell just enough to reveal her mouth.

"Are you guys...?"

She couldn't finish. Her hands rose again. They lowered.

"Tell me, Esther. Are you...?"

Esther looked at me and then answered. "I love him. We're going to try."

Star screamed and jumped into the air, pumping her fist.

It was a phenomenal leap, almost touching the apartment's nine-foot ceiling.

Esther guffawed.

Star landed, dashed over and threw her arms around the both of us. The three of us almost toppled over, but I braced us up.

I released Esther. Star swept her up, and they hugged. A moment later, Star pulled back, took Esther's face and kissed her, full on the lips.

When she drew back, Star said, "I love you, Esther."

Glancing at me momentarily, Esther returned Star's gaze, saying, "I love you, too."

A second, much briefer, kiss ensued before Star turned to me. "And I love you, my sweet, sweet brother."