Esther's Roommates Teach a Lesson

Story Info
Annoying bratty roommate is punished for her behaviour.
4k words
4.33
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther had forgotten to wash her dishes last night, again. The living room was in a state of disrepair, with empty chip packets and chocolate wrappers strewn across the couch. A hefty collection of dirty cups and plates was left on the glass coffee table.

"Esther!" Max shouts, shaking his head at the sight of her late-night mess. "Get your fucking ass down here and clean this shit up!" He runs his fingers through his hair frustratedly, sighing heavily as he plucks a bin bag out of the drawer.

"What are you crying about?" Esther emerges from the hallway, leaning against the doorframe in her pajama shorts and tank top.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbles, not even looking up at her as he paces into the living room, footsteps thudding on the laminate flooring

"Okay! Okay! Look. Give me the bag." She takes it off of him, gesturing for him to leave her to it.

"You'd better fix your attitude. Or it'll bite you in the ass." He remarks at her sharply before returning to his room upstairs. He rolls his eyes as he hears her giggling. He's always a bit grumpy in the morning.

Esther gets to work, clearing the room of trash and collecting the dishes, washing and drying them. She sweeps, mops, and tidies the room while she dances around, singing along to her playlist loudly. As she lifts the couch cushions to vacuum up the crumbs, she spots a hair tie, a tiny key, and a quarter. Shrugging, she vacuums them up, figuring picking them up was too much of a hassle.

"I saw that." Esther gasps, startled by the tall chiseled presence appearing behind her. She turns to him, smiling sweetly.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about, Jordan." She laughs, waving him away and beginning to wrap the vacuum cord up for storage. He shakes his head, smirking softly.

Hassan and Max soon make their way downstairs, hyper and chatty as they make their way over to Jordan, making popcorn in the kitchen.

"What time's the game start?" Asks Hassan, leaning on the kitchen island. Esther almost drools at the sight of his muscles, flexing as he shifts his weight from arm to arm. She tucks the vacuum back into the broom closet and rushes over to the guys, eager to get in on the conversation.

"Starts at 5. 30 mins to go," Jordon states, mixing what looks like a whole stick of butter into the popcorn.

Esther perks up, any opportunity to mess with the guys gets her attention every time. They all adored her playful and flirty personality, in the beginning. Wearing very short shorts around the house, 'accidentally' leaving the door open while she showered, bending over in front of them every chance she got. Of course, they loved it. But it's 2 years into their rent-share and she's just as active as ever, blue-balling at least one of them weekly. Except now, she knows them all very well. She knows exactly which buttons to press to get a reaction. One of them just so happens to be distracting them while they're watching one of the most important games of the season, whatever that means.

"Before you get any ideas, Esther. You're not invited." Max affirms, pointing at her sternly, and giving a warning look.

"Don't worry about me guys! I never interrupt your guy time." She feigns innocence, bending to lean her elbows on the table, and resting her chin on her hands.

Max approaches her from behind, leaning over her comparatively small frame. "First and last warning." He whispers into her ear, his breath leaving goosebumps across her neck.

She immediately presses her thighs together, reveling in the heat his body is producing, being so close. His breath on her neck sends waves of shivers across her whole body as he lingers, his lips barely grazing her earlobe. She had fantasized about her roommates in the past, it was hard not to. All three of them only made it into their college in the first place due to their athleticism. Their bodies were chiseled to absolute perfection, but Hassan... He was her favorite.

"Every single time you come down in a slutty little outfit, our guy drops the ball. Every single time. How is that even possible?!" Hassan stands upright suddenly, throwing his hands up in the air in a mixture of frustration and confusion. Raising his arms makes his shirt ride up his waist a bit, revealing a dark, thick snail trail leading to the waistband of his low-hanging sweatpants.

"Did you just call me a slut?!" Esther intentionally misses the point, earning herself a collective groan from the men. They watch her as she pushes her butt out, practically grinding on Max right in front of them.

"If the shoe fits," Max says, smirking as he slams his hips into hers from behind, sending her lurching forward. Flinging her arms out quickly to break her slam into the marble countertop, she ends up bent over it completely, legs dangling and arms splayed. Hassan and Jordan laugh as they spring into action, each grabbing one of her arms, stretching her flat against the hard surface as she kicks her legs, unable to reach the ground.

"Get off me you pervs!" She shouts, wiggling under their grip as the edge of the countertop digs into her hips. Max takes the opportunity to admire her ass, spilling out of her tight shorts that have ridden up over most of her ass cheeks. Both men holding her arms glance at each other, and then at Max, devilish looks painted across their faces.

*SMACK*

"FUCK!"

Esther jolts at the sudden, stinging pain, pulling hard against the grip of her roommates. Before she can stifle it, a deep groan slips through her lips, putting her pleasure on display for all of them to see. Her ass begins to burn as a perfectly hand-print-shaped welt takes form. Max leans forward, running his fingers up the nape of her neck slowly, gently caressing the back of her head before making a fist, and ripping her head back by her hair suddenly.

"OW! LET GO!" Esther protests, being forced to look up at Jordan and Hassan, each giggling as they grip her wrists. Her pussy throbs, drawing her attention to her increasingly wet panties as she kicks, stimulating her clit.

With his free hand, Jordan grabs her face, tilting it to look directly at him. "You're a dirty useless slut. You need to be disciplined." He growls, his previously amused face now furrowed with seriousness. Esther's eyes damn near roll into the back of her head at the statement. Her pussy was sopping wet, surely soaking through both her panties and bed shorts. Max notices this, staring at the growing wet spot between her legs. He gestures to the other two silently, giving them a thumbs-up while pointing at her pussy. They understood, releasing both her wrists and withdrawing. Max grabs her waist, hoisting her up off the counter and over his shoulder, carrying her upstairs.

"You sit here. Don't disturb us. You desperately need to study anyways, so get to it." He throws her on the bed, then swiftly exits the room, slamming the door behind him. She sits there awhile, wide-eyed and mentally re-capping the events that just unfolded downstairs. They'd never responded to her advances quite like that before. She slides her hand under her waistband, running a finger up her slick lips.

'They were so coordinated, it's almost like they planned it' She contemplates, recalling the way they restrained her so swiftly, and released her simultaneously, right on cue. The thought of her extremely fucking hot roommates talking to each other about her, sexually no less, makes her clench hard, throwing her head back in pleasure as she satisfies her aching hole, filling it with two fingers.

'If they planned that. What do they have planned in case I do go downstairs?' The thought stops her in her tracks, her heart picking up speed in anticipation. She shoots straight upright, sobering up as she glances around the room frantically, a devious and dangerous idea taking grip in her mind. She rushes over to her wardrobe, pulling out a box of skimpy clubbing/rave outfits.

'If I'm going to try pushing them over the edge, I might as well give them a good, hard, shove.' She smiles, rifling through the various tiny pieces of fabric and strings, her eyes darting to the perfect outfit.

She looks in the mirror, baby pink booty shorts, and a tight lacy bra of the same hue, several sizes too small as it barely covers her nipples, a sliver of her areolas on full display. She tugs her shorts up a bit, exposing her ass cheeks almost completely. Perfect.

Her heart beats fast in her chest as she slowly creeps downstairs, rounding the corner to the living room. As soon as she emerges from the hall, all three men snap their heads in her direction, their blank expressions morphing into sick, twisted smiles. Their eyes inspect her body carefully, making a note of the skimpiest outfit they'd ever seen her in. She stares back, trying to gauge their reactions. The three developing bulges in their pants tell her exactly what she wants to know. Each of them is laid back in their armchair, placed in a semi-circle around the coffee table.

"You have balls of steel, stupid girl," Jordan remarks from the left chair, scoffing in disbelief as she stands before them, 98% naked.

"You're lucky it's an ad break right now. You can stay." From the right, Hassan beckons to her. As she approaches, Max rises to his feet, bending over to grab the coffee table, and moving it to the corner of the room. He comes up behind her, placing a hand on the back of her neck.

"But you have to kneel. Right here. Don't move. Don't speak." He tightens the grip on her neck, squeezing the last remaining rational thoughts out of her brain as she goes weak in the knees. She embraces the sublime feeling of submission, falling to her knees, replacing the coffee table as the centerpiece of the room. She kneels, thighs spread wide and gazing up at Max with a dazed, entranced look in her eyes.

"Good girl. Stay." He commands, chuckling as he realizes his grip on her neck has a similar effect to grabbing a puppy by its scruff. Returning to his relaxed position in the armchair, he stretches his legs out. Jordan attempts to hide his grin with his hand, resting on it casually as the game resumes. They each do their best to keep their eyes on the game, and not on the temptress kneeling in front of them obediently. It's all part of the plan to provoke her into their trap. She can feel her face burning bright red as she's commanded like a dog. The fact that she obeyed the command made it much worse. It doesn't take long before the ache in her pussy demands her to do something, anything to get their attention.

She quickly reaches out, and tickles Max's outstretched foot, retracting her hand immediately and pretending it didn't happen, her uncontained wide smile giving her away with ease. She watches as he looks at her, then at Jordan, and finally at Hassan. They all jump up, rushing over to her, quickly pinning her down flat on the floor and pulling her hands behind her back.

"Come on guys! I was only messing around!" She attempts negotiation. Little did she know, she was in no such place to be striking any sort of deal with the men. The feeling of cold, hard metal wrapping around her wrists makes her tense up, pausing her thrashing to listen.

*CLICK*

They release her, rising to their feet and staring down at her as she tries to pull her arms back, realizing she's been handcuffed. The feeling of the metal biting into her wrists as she struggles fills her with a mixture of fear, surprise, and filthy, dirty desire. The feeling of having her control taken from her ignites something within her, burning up the last tiny piece of obedience inside her.

"I can slip these cuffs easily. Ya'll are amateurs." She struggles to an upright position, sitting cross-legged on the floor as she wriggles her wrists around in the cuffs, savoring the sweet feeling of a friction burn developing as she pulls and twists. "Just you wait. As soon as I get out of these, you're all dead." She states confidently, absorbed in her current escape attempt.

"You won't like what happens if you don't shut your mouth," Jordan warns, an amused tone breaking through the threat.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do? You're such a pussy Jor-" Before she could finish her rant, Hassan darted behind her and wrapped a harness gag around her face, skillfully buckling it behind her head within seconds. The harness wraps around her head, buckling in the back, and two leather strips run vertically along either side of her nose, over her head, and buckled tightly to the lower band. At the crown of her head, the two bands merge into one, adorned with a metal ring.

She garbles out an attempt at words, but the gag is secured tightly. Drool begins to pool on her lower lip as she froths and tries to push the ball out with her tongue, failing miserably. Still looming behind her, Hassan lifts her and places her in the middle of the room again, kneeling in front of them. Hassan's big hands wrapped around her waist sends a wave of heat directly to her pussy. She leans back into him, moaning through the gag at the feeling of his hard cock on her neck. He withdraws from her, leaving her touch-starved and soaked through. She draws her attention to the feeling in her nipples, hard and aching for one of their mouths. As she looks down, she realizes that her breasts slipped out of her bra during the struggle on the floor.

There she is, kneeling gagged, and handcuffed, tits on full display to the three men casually laying back in their chairs yet again, gazing at her chest lustfully as another ad finishes. The blow of a whistle draws their attention back to the screen, leaving her feeling denied and frustrated.

15 minutes pass as the guys get more and more absorbed in the game, cheering and booing accordingly. Another ad starts and she makes another desperate grasp for attention. She staggers to her feet as quickly as she can, making a dash for the wifi router, twisting her body to get within reach of the power cord.

Realizing what she's up to, Max chases after her as she frantically feels around for the cable, straining against the cuffs. She knew she had no hope in hell of actually being able to pull the plug, but she also knew the threat of ending the watch party entirely would give them that hard shove she contemplated earlier.

As Max reaches her, wrapping his arms around her waist, and hoisting her up over his shoulder. Both Jordan and Hassan have disappeared from the living room, she notices this as she is placed in the center of the room, yet again on her knees.

"I thought even with your incredibly low IQ, you'd be able to process a simple command such as 'kneel' and 'stay'" He teases, looking down at her with dark, piercing eyes. She frowns in response, making a distasteful face at his insult.

"It seems you're no more intelligent than a dumb little puppy." The comment makes her blush, being degraded turned her into a dripping wet mess, squirming around as she tried to obtain some relief from the growing pressure in her lower abdomen.

"Does puppy want me to touch her dripping wet cunt?" He smiles at her sweetly, hands in his pockets as he taunts her. She nods enthusiastically, getting a rush of adrenaline from the new pet name. He moves to place his foot between her legs, rubbing the tip of his shoe over her panties. She groans in desperation at the humiliating act, his shoe just barely grazing her swollen clit.

"Hump it." He commands, pressing it harder into her slit, parting her labia underneath her panties. Her eyes widen as she stares at him. There is not a faint sign of humor in his eyes. He's dead serious. She shakes her head, the degradation too much for her to handle. There was no way she was going to let them reduce her to humping a shoe. That's insane.

The feeling of strong hands on her shoulders, pushing her to her back snaps her out of her thoughts. Hassan leans over her, hands planted firmly on her shoulders, holding her down as Jordan moves to her feet. She's mesmerized by the sight of him, his sharp features softened by the low lighting. His muscles tensed as she struggled against him, feeling Jordan start to bind her ankles together. Quickly, she's flipped over onto her stomach, gasping sharply through her gag as her shorts and panties are cut, and a hand is plunged between her thighs, fingers sinking deep into her core.

The men watch as Max works her pussy slowly, making her squirm and whimper under them. He massages her softly, coaxing beautiful little moans out of her. Before she gets too much enjoyment, he withdraws his fingers, met with a groan of disappointment from the helpless, desperate girl below him. Her disappointment is quickly replaced with dread as his fingers move to her tight, untouched asshole.

"MMMHHHM!!" She flails around, desperately trying to get away from the finger circling her hole. Her struggling barely registers as Hassan and Jordan hold her down with ease, flat on her belly, hands and feet bound.

As Max gently massages her, Jordan reaches up to squeeze the bottle of lube onto her. The cold sensation on her ass makes her clench her cheeks together, squealing at the sudden temperature shock.

"You'd better relax, or this will hurt a lot more than I intend." Max's words send shivers down her spine, fear and panic rising in her chest. The threat does absolutely nothing to calm her nerves, only clenching her ass harder. Jordan moves up her body, straddling her legs to free up his hands. He places his hands on her ass cheeks, and aggressively spreads them apart, exposing her asshole to the group.

Tears begin to well up in her eyes, a string of drool connecting her face to the floor, where a decent puddle is beginning to form on the white carpet. He teases her back entrance, slowly pushing his finger deeper and deeper into her with every breath, steadily stretching her. As the resistance decreases, he fucks her ass slowly with his finger.

The sensation is unlike anything she's ever felt before. The feeling of him piercing through her tight hole and Jordan holding her ass cheeks apart as she helplessly lies before them humiliates her entirely, crushing her over-inflated ego. The methodical dismantling of her dignity fills her with shame, but also pleasure. A similar puddle to the one she's made with her drool starting to form on the floor below her slick pussy.

He continues to stretch her, working another finger into her ass as she squirms and whines. As he pulls his fingers out of her, she breathes a sigh of relief at the familiar feeling of her ass being empty.

"Don't get too comfortable." Before she can respond to Max's words, she feels pressure return to her asshole. The pressure is different. It's big and smooth. She tries her best to clench her ass again, fighting against Jordan's iron grip, keeping her open and exposed. Her fight is futile as the pressure gets harder and harder until the rest of the object pops inside suddenly, shocking her with the feeling of a big butt plug nestled between her cheeks. She yelps and resumes her thrashing, kicking her bound legs as hard as she can, feeling the plug sink deeper into her, finally coming to rest as the flared base stops it from penetrating her any deeper.

The sensation of her asshole being held open, unable to fully clench is unfamiliar, uncomfortable, and degrading. She wants nothing more than to push the intrusion out, but the bulb inside her holds it tightly in place. However, her body continues to betray her. Her pussy throbs rhythmically. She realizes just how close she is to cumming. The overwhelming feeling of embarrassment consumes her, on the edge of orgasm from being restrained and anally fingered. She was a dirty, soaking wet, desperate little puppy.

As she has her internal pity party, the men work to thread a length of rope through the binds keeping her ankles together, up to the metal ring resting atop her head, courtesy of the harness gag. Hassan lifts Esther's shoulders as Jordan pulls the rope, forcing her ankles up to her bum, and head back so far that her tits are no longer touching the floor. He ties the rope tightly, all three stepping back to observe their handy work.

12