Eta Carinae Pt. 10

Story Info
A 'Turn of a Friendly Card'.
9.8k words
4.58
3.7k
7
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of the relationship of David and Elaine who are mother and son, trying to live a life of normalcy. If incest is not your brand of scotch, move on. Everyone is an adult. This chapter came out a bit longer than the others. After reading it, you'll understand why! All characters are products of my imagination. Thanks to everyone for reading all the encouraging comments!

Late that evening, the dream woke me up. I wish the hell I could figure out the message, if any, and stop it! I guess I don't respond well to messages from beyond! I finally got up around 5. Elaine followed around an hour later and we had coffee. Rob and Paige were coming for dinner tonight. I cleaned the house and prepped dinner. We went out for a short walk. We returned and readied ourselves for company. Elle put on a white skirt with a big floral pattern, and a yellow blouse. She looked great!

Rob and Paige arrived around 3 o'clock. The way Rob moved reminded me of Ed. Erect in posture, all movement is purposeful and fluid. He and Paige didn't look much alike. His features were more angular and chiseled, in a manner of speaking. His sandy blonde hair was cut in a Marine-style, in a parted comb-over. His eyes were a blueish bronze that seemed to be continually evaluating everything. We did the normal 'chit-chat' and I finally asked about something to drink. Rob reached into his knapsack. He handed me what was obviously a bottle wrapped in tissue.

"Why don't we have a wee dram of this." Said Rob with a bit of a brogue.

I tore off the tissue. Elaine saw the label.

"Oh my God, this is 15-year-old Laphroaig! Nectar of the Gods!" She said a bit overwhelmed, looking at the bottle. I got up and went into the kitchen. Paige followed me and appeared at the entry way. She was wearing one of those long, tightly pleated skirts and a loose blouse in a green that set off her eyes. The skirt moved like fluid. I was getting the glasses down and putting them on a small tray.

"You look nice today," I said casually.

"Oh don't start with me this early!" She snapped.

I took her arm. "Seriously, you look pretty and happier than I have seen you in a while. Good to see Rob?"

"Yeah. Didn't realize how much I missed him." She said staring in thought.

We returned to the living room. I took the bottle and used my knife to cut off the shrink-wrap seal.

"Can I see that?" Asked Rob. I handed him the knife.

"Damascus, very nice!"

Elaine poured a couple of fingers into each glass. Rob held his glass up and said "Slainte!". I took a small sip. I savored and swallowed.

"Wow! Serious smoke, leather, and maybe some spices! There's a lot here!"

Rob went on to explain the major districts of Scotland that produce whiskey. He said that Islay is the longest-smoked, single malt. I took another sip. I could get very used to this! I listened to the conversation wax and wane. I brought out some cheese, deli meats, and bread to get us through to dinner. Rob paused and looked over at me. I guess I looked a bit melted!

"It looks like you're hearing the pipes play, laddie! Happens often with single malt. Magical stuff!" Rob said with a very authentic brogue and a smile.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm getting quite used to this!" I reflected. After a few more minutes, I realized how hungry I was.

"Anyone hungry?"

Moving out to the balcony, I lit off the barbecue and Elaine brought out the steaks. Rob was out on the deck with a beer.

"These are free-range, dry-aged, buffalo rib-eyes. They come from a ranch up near Napa."

"Damn fine looking cuts of meat!" He observed with satisfaction.

Elaine came out on the balcony with plates and set the table. It so turned out that everyone wanted their meat medium rare. The steaks came out perfectly! Good grill marks and the temperature was dead on due to my thermometer fork. The butcher set me up with it.

"Steak, baked potato, and tossed salad. The bare American basics!" I said as Elaine poured the wine.

"This is an Aussie Shiraz from a winery in Western Australia. I've grown very fond of it." She said.

"Well then, to new friends!" Rob toasted.

We dug in. Conversation faded to the light clank of silverware, the occasional 'this is so good..', etc. The steaks were around 5 ounces. Rob and I ate every scrap!

"That was wonderful! It's the simple stuff that you sometimes miss." He said thoughtfully, wiping his mouth.

With the dishes cleared we sat down out in the afternoon sun. It was a rare nice spring day.

"We are going to have cigars and brandy. Would you care to join us?"

"Actually, that sounds like a capital idea!" He said. Elaine went for the brandy and snifters and I brought out the tabletop humidor. Elaine poured the brandy and we three chose a cigar. Elaine deftly cut the end and handed the cutter to Rob.

"So Elaine, did cigars start as an empowerment something or other?" He asked as he snipped the end of the cigar.

"Paaa! Empowerment? I came home on spring break and my dad and I were sitting out on the patio. He was having a cigar. He smoked cigars as long as I could remember. I asked him I want to try a cigar. What's a good first cigar to try?. He gave me a Romeo & Juliet Corona. He taught me all the how's and I smoked it. I do admit that I get 'looks' when I join my peers from work for cigars after dinner instead of joining the wives."

"I think it's great! J-Lo makes a cigar work!" Rob interjected.

"So does Demi Moore." I offered.

"How do you get along with female officers Rob?" Elaine inquired.

"In the Marines, we're Marines first, everything else is secondary! There's a job to be done, so we put aside our problems, gender, and racial issues, and get it done! That's the basic version." He said sipping some brandy.

That piqued Elaine's interest. She and Rob ended up talking about women in the military. She was pressing him to see what his actual position was or if was mouthing the party line. While they were engaged, Paige and I were conducting some sort of 'probe' of each other. I was looking for micro expressions. There is something between them! I can smell it!

Elaine seemed pleased with her conversation with Rob.

"I'm feeling left out!" Paige announced.

"I do my best," I replied with a smug smile. She gave me the 'stink eye'. "I want to try a cigar!" She said.

"Oh, sure! You'll take one puff and say 'I don't like it!' and put it down!" I said knowing that she couldn't resist a dare from me. Elaine had already got up and returned with a cigar. We shifted seats so Elaine could demonstrate the world of cigars. Probably better that she hear it from a woman when dealing with phallic shapes. She had it lit in short order. She puffed on it a few times.

"So, what do you think?" I inquired.

"It's good. Aromatic and flavorful. Like scotch, many different flavors." She said reflecting.

"As a first cigar, a Monte Cristo Cafe Corona is about as good as it gets!"

As the conversation wound around, Rob spoke of trout fishing in the Sierra Nevada mountains in southern California. I mentioned I had a boat and asked if he might be interested in some saltwater angling. He was, of course, so we decided on going out next Saturday.

I was surprised. Paige smoked about half the cigar which is substantial for a first-timer. Actually, cigars are easier to smoke than cigarettes. At least IMHO. It was getting late and they wanted to get home. We said our goodbyes. Elaine and I cleaned up and we were ready to just crap out. We took a shower together and went to bed. Long day!

*****

We slid into bed around 11. Elaine grabbed the remote and surfed around for something to watch. I broke some bud and lit a small bowl. This was a real body-high indica that we both like. Combined with the rest of the evening's libations, we were pretty mellow! We ended up watching a movie that had started and didn't know what it was. The focus was a couple with a woman a little older than the man. One thing led to another and they were becoming very friendly. The scene grew in intensity. Elaine had her legs crossed under the sheet and her big toe bent down, ever so slightly. Back up, then down again. I did a quarter roll on my side to face her. She watched the movie, I watched her. The movie scene was rather sexually intense and long. Her other big toe foot bent down and up again. Her breath shuttered a little. I quickly concluded that timing would be the key to 'injecting' myself into her fantasy.

The couple on the screen were getting hot and heavy! Elaine was getting wet, I could feel it and smell it. I leaned over and gave her the softest kiss I could on her shoulder. She let out a barely audible moan. I wiggled up for neck access. I kissed her neck and nipped it gently. That action opened her thighs slightly. My hand moved to her breast and cupped it gently. Her breasts are very firm and just cupping one with my hand is incredibly erotic! Elaine had her eyes closed and was totally focused on us. One finger started the little bumps on the areolas. She arched and groaned. My right hand slowly moved down her stomach and abdomen, stopping at the pubic mound. She gyrated her hips slightly; wanting my pleasure. Her legs flopped open and I placed my hand flat on her vagina. She pressed against it, wanting my touch in her pussy. My hand was covered in 'girl cum'! It never fails to amaze me how much 'juice' she creates when we have sex!

I slowly probed my middle into her pussy. She let out a low groan and opened her legs further. With two fingers, I played with her pussy to the point where she was about to have an orgasm! She was rolled on her side. I pushed her leg up, scissored her other leg and slid into her. Her leg ended up half-cocked in the air as I pushed my dick into her as far as possible! I was thrusting deep. I started to just barely touch her cervix with my cock. She let out a guttural howl followed by ecstatic moans. I pulled back a bit and lost my load! Elaine grabbed me by the hair and tugged me up beside her.

"No more pussy for you mister!" She said nuzzling under my arm.

"Am I being too hard on the Beaver, June?"

She chuffed a laugh.

"No baby, you're just right!"

"I didn't hurt you did I? I know the cervix is different with every woman." I said with a bit of concern.

"No baby, it was perfect! I've never had an orgasm like that!" She said, reaching for her cigarettes.

"Not to sound whiny, but I wish I could have orgasms like that," I thought out loud.

"Do women get extra feelings and higher-powered sex organs?" I asked.

"No baby. That's not how it works."

"You know, the very few times I watch porn online, the two categories I look at are lesbians and women having massive orgasms. I watch the lesbian stuff because of how sensual the vids are! I always wondered how women can have such an intense orgasm!" I revealed.

She sat back, took a long drag off her cigarette.

"I have an idea. Let me look into it."

"An idea for what?" I asked.

"Just wait. You'll love it."

I shrugged. Who am I to argue.

We took a shower and went to bed. We both slept like we were dead!

*****

The week went by quickly.....sort of. I had one project. I had a project that was driving me nuts! I kept wanting all these changes to the executable to be above and beyond the agreement. I finally told him one more revision and that's it! I was really worried about a crap review to be cause it can really hurt business. The whole week I kept thinking about how cool it will be to fish with another guy. I love fishing alone and with Elaine, but having a guy as fishing buddy is a special thing! My last fishing buddy was Gary. We haven't fished for a couple of years now. He's helping his dad with his construction company, has a kid and one on the way, and has a mortgage with the rest of the trimmings! The 'American Dream', I guess! I guess he could have just told Suzi to piss off when he got her pregnant, but he's not that guy! They were meant to be together anyway. On Friday, we touched base and firmed up plans. He would take the early Bart train and I would pick him up at the station here in the city. Paige and Elaine had something brewing and Paige would come by later.

I was up around 4 am. I was more excited than I thought! I put the coffee on and the aroma got Elaine up. It was overcast and hazy, but it always is. Hopefully, it will burn off. I had an English muffin egg sandwich to keep things simple. Elaine and I were talking and I got a text from Rob, 'I'm Oscar Mike'. I had to laugh, Ed uses that all the time. It means we're 'On the Move'. I guess it's a Marine thing. I'm being inundated with 'Marine things'! I found a parking place at the Bart station. Rob came bounding up the stairs, saw the truck, and got in.

"How are we doing?" He asked, a bit out of breath.

"One hundred percent!"

"OK corporal, let's roll!" He ordered.

I pulled out, and got on highway 101 north. Saturday traffic was really light and we made it to the storage in no time.

"It really sucks that you have to store your boat so far away!" Said Rob as we pulled into the facility.

"Yeah, I know. I'm too afraid of storing it in the City. In the last six months, there have been 5 storage facility break-ins! And the police are nowhere to be found." I complained.

"Yeah, I don't know what the answer is. Fuck it, let's go fishing!"

"I like the way you talk!" I said affecting 'Karl' from Sling Blade.

He laughed. "I love that movie!" He said.

We got to work getting all the gear in the boat. I went down to the Sausalito boat launch. I pulled into the pre-launch spot. We got out pulled off all the tie-downs and unhooked the bow winch strap, etc. I handed Rob the keys to the boat. I backed the boat into the water, it slid off and Rob had the motor lowered and running in no time! I parked the truck and found him waiting at the end of the pier. I walked down and stepped aboard.

"Take her out, Mister MacDonald," I said, trying to sound military.

"Take her out aye!" He replied with a chuckle.

We motored outside jetty and turned toward the bridge.

"I have a feeling you've done this before," I observed.

"Yeah, once or twice. Small craft handling is a big deal at the Academy."

"You went to the Academy!" I said with surprise.

"Yep. Class of 2004."

"Wow, that's an accomplishment! I know you said you had a degree in engineering, what discipline?"

"Mechanical with a minor in chemistry. I really like alloys."

"I'm certain you'll be able to parlay that skill set. I ought to introduce you to my uncle. He's the one that made the Damascus knife." I commented.

'I wonder how I would work that' I thought in hindsight.

I took the helm going up through the Gate. We were just about under the bridge and I pulled Rob under the hard top. We went through the 'curtain of rain' that is always coming off the bridge. We arrived at Kirby Cove, which has a great sand bottom. Great for halibut! I dropped anchor and we rigged up for jigging halibut.

"I was telling Elaine this morning, how much I was looking forward to this. I don't have a guy fishing buddy to fish with anymore!" I shared.

"I know where you're coming from. It's tough to find people to hang out with. Everything is overshadowed by political and sexual agendas! I'm tired of it and don't want to hear it anymore!" He commented.

We fished Kirby Cove for 45 minutes then moved west along the coast. Up past Point Diablo is a kelp line that is fairly productive. I found what looked like a good spot and we anchored up. We both were using these large jig heads with 4" twister tail soft baits. "This looks sexy!" Mac commented as he dropped his bait in.

We caught a couple of rockfish, what kind I don't know. There are so many species, it's hard to keep up! We were looking for red snapper for dinner. Around noon, we decided to eat. The boat has a pop-up table in the bow. I grabbed my small cooler and opened it up, then started to place the contents on the table. I had a couple of sourdough sandwich rolls and a number of plastic containers.

"You know how you make a sandwich for a fishing trip and by the time lunch comes around, it's kind of soggy and 'bleah'?" I pointed out.

"Oh yeah!" Rob answered.

"I chose to make myself a sandwich assembly kit and now when I fish, I have a nice, fresh sandwich!" I announced proudly.

"Well, that's officer thinking my friend!" With a sketched salute.

We dug in and made sandwiches. I opened up a container full of Mediterranean-style olives that Rob thoroughly enjoyed.

"Rob, would you like a beer? Sorry, redundant question!" I laughed.

I opened up the cooler and named off a number of beers and ales.

"That New Castle Brown sounds damn good! By the way, why don't you call me 'Mac'. My friends call me Mac."

'Wow, he thinks of me as a friend! That's really cool!

We ate and talked for about half an hour. We finished and reloaded the cooler. I'm impressed with Mac's organization. Finishing up, I wanted a cigarette. I picked up a plain men's cigarette case online. It was cheap but better than having your smokes squashed! I took one out and offered Mac.

"They're Player's Navy Cut." I offered.

"Wow! I haven't had one of these since I was in England!" He remarked.

We sat, smoked, and talked for a long time. I like listening to his stories. He's seen a lot for his age.

"I'm trying to imagine Paige at a spa!" I said with a laugh.

"Oh, you'd be surprised with Pooge, there's more sides to her than a lump of coal!" He reflected.

"It's never a dull moment with her! We have a great time together! She calls me on my shit! Paige makes me want to reach for the next higher branch. I haven't known too many people like that. I've grown very fond of her." I confessed.

"Funny, she speaks of you often. Your humor, thirst for knowledge, your 'rigidity' on certain things. She doesn't cast her pearls before many." Mac offered.

"Yeah, I get that."

"Well, we need to get back to hunting and gathering. The women folk await our catch!" Mac announced as he stood up.

We weighed anchor and motored up to another place that should produce. I was watching the fish finder and we went from sand to rock and then kelp.

"Kelp line, we're marking fish!" I cried out. I had just finished anchoring and Mac called out "Selkies" and pointed. I couldn't make out what he was looking at, so I grabbed the field glasses.

"Ahh....dude, those are seals. Harbor seals I think."

"I'm pretty sure they're Selkies." He assured.

"OK, what's a Selkie?"

"It's said that they're shapeshifters. They can shed their skin and become men." He shared.

"You believe that?"

"My belief system changed radically after I went to Scotland!" He said with a smile.

"Maybe I'll have to visit," I said curiously.

We started fishing again. We both stood there working the bait.

"You know, one of these days, I'm going to figure out the bite formula. That combination of time, temperature, barometric pressure, moon phase, and maybe even fish mood. I could possibly make a fortune off that algorithm." I professed.

"Aye, laddie! You have generations of Scots who have searched for years for that magic formula!" Mac responded in an authentic Scots brogue.

I couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't that funny, but the way he said it was. Mac's rod suddenly bowed over.

"FISH ON!" He yelled. I tried to reel in my line to avoid a tangle. I suddenly got a strike!

"FISH ON"

I quickly moved forward. "Keep 'em out of the kelp!" I grunted. We each horsed a fish in. We both had a couple of red snappers. They were about 3 lbs a piece. We threw them in the live well. We immediately got lines back down. The bite was on.