Eternal Instinct Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2. This story can be a stand-alone if needed.
6.2k words
4.24
3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrow2572
Arrow2572
13 Followers

Amber woke to the sound of a shower running. Her first thought was that Luke must be getting ready for work, but then she remembered. The man in the shower wasn't her husband. It was Tyson. Last night Tyson, her long-time married friend and neighbor had made love to her. It wasn't cheating, everyone knew about it, and they had received approval from both Tyson's wife Essence, and from her own husband. Amber tried to tell herself that it had simply been a one-time physical act in order to create a baby, but deep inside she knew that the truth was more complicated. Tyson's expressions of love had caught her off guard, and in the middle of their mating, Amber had expressed her feelings for him as well.

In reality, she wasn't quite sure how to feel about Tyson. The sex last night had been so intense. Amber felt herself getting aroused as she thought about the way Tyson had taken her. His hard body had overwhelmed her and the feel of his thickness as it pushed inside of her had driven her crazy with desire. She hadn't been prepared for the ways in which her body craved and needed Tyson. She realized laying in bed that she wanted him again. Amber slipped out of bed quietly and walked to the door of the master bathroom. She was completely naked, and could sense the wet desire between her thighs. Amber slowly and quietly opened the door. The room was filled with hot steam, and she could see Tyson's strong back as he washed. Soapy water was dripping off of his hard black body. Amber nearly gasped. She quickly walked to the shower door, opened it and stepped inside. Amber pressed her body against Tyson from behind and slid her soft hands up his chest. Tyson groaned, but grabbed her wrists and removed them. He turned around so they were facing each other. Tyson's cock had already thickened at the feel of Amber's body against him. He looked at her sternly. "Amber, there is nothing more than I want right now than to bend you over and slide my throbbing cock deep inside of you, but we can't. We made a promise that we would only do it one time."

Amber's pussy quivered at Tyson's words, but she knew that he was right. She sighed. "Ok. I'm sorry. Are you done with the shower? Tyson nodded and stepped out of the shower. Amber watched his thick cock bob up and down as he stepped out and grabbed his towel. She reluctantly closed the shower door behind him.

As Amber soaped up, she thought about Luke. What would he say when he got home in a few hours? Did he actually hear her say that she loved Tyson? She realized know that she had said those words in the passion of the moment. She cared for Tyson but didn't truly love him. Was she pregnant? God, she ached to be carrying a child. Eventually Amber turned off the shower. It was quiet when she stepped out. She slipped on her robe and walked around the house. Tyson had left. There was a note on the bed from him. AMBER, LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING. I WILL REMEMBER IT FOREVER. I LOVE YOU. TYSON

Amber sat on the bed. It was all so overwhelming. She realized that Essence probably had no idea about the extent of Tyson's feelings. She didn't know what to do.

Luke knew he should be concentrating on work, but during the plane ride home he could only think about Amber. He didn't know if he made the right choice by allowing Tyson to possibly impregnate his wife. The most jarring moment for him was the part was when he heard Tyson tell his wife that he loved her, and then she responded by saying the same thing!

When he arrived home that evening, Amber met him at the door. As soon as he set down his luggage Amber pulled him in for a long hug. When she finally pulled away there were tears in her eyes. "Luke, let's sit down and talk."

Luke sighed softly and found a seat in the living room. Amber did the same. Amber couldn't make direct eye contact with her husband. "I'll start" she said quietly. "I know this might hurt, but I'm going to be honest with you. Last night was incredibly intense. It was the most erotic night of my life. The sex was incredible. Seeing how much Tyson wanted me, and then feeling...him. I felt so full, so hot, so wet." Amber paused and finally looked directly at her husband. Luke squirmed in his seat. It was his turn to look at the ground. He felt a mixture of intense emotions. Her words hurt him, but he was also aroused, and somehow proud that it was ultimately his actions and choices that brought this intense pleasure to his wife.

Eventually Luke looked up. In a soft voice he asked. "Did he cum inside you?" Do you think you are pregnant?"

Amber smiled tentatively. "He did. I was lost in my own mind-bending orgasm when I heard and felt him cum deep inside of me. We mated. He became part of me, and I a part of him. The gift that you gave me. The gift of Tyson, of his seed so that I can carry a child... It is the best present I could ever hope to have. I love you so much. We will know in a week or two if I am actually carrying his baby."

Luke looked at his wife now. She was beaming. Luke smiled at her, but then he asked the question he had been dreading. "I definitely heard Tyson say that he loved you. Did you tell him the same? Do you have feelings for him??"

Amber hesitated. "The truth is that I do care for Tyson, a lot, but I don't love him. In the moment, I did tell him that I loved him, but I don't. It is you that I love. You are everything to me. I would not have done any of this without your knowledge and approval."

Luke nodded slowly. "Ok. I can understand that, and I believe you, but what do we do about Tyson? Does Essence know?"

Amber nodded. "She does now. I called her earlier today and we discussed EVERYTHING. She was shocked, hurt, and confused. She had no idea that he had those feelings for me."

Amber smiled at Luke. "Let's save that discussion for later. Right now, I want YOU."

Amber grabbed Luke's hand and led him back to the bedroom. Luke smiled. "I thought you would never ask..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE DAYS LATER

Essence slipped on her favorite nightgown and lay down on her bed. She had finally gotten the kids to sleep, and she was alone. She was lonely but was also certainly still upset. She couldn't believe that Tyson was in love with Amber. She had confronted Tyson a few days ago and they had an intense argument. For now, Tyson was still banished to the downstairs bedroom. Suddenly, her phone beeped. It was Tyson. I'M SO SORRY BABE. I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK OUR TRUST. Essence didn't respond. PLEASE BABE. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE. Essence sighed and rolled over. Her phone beeped again. This time it was a picture of Tyson, naked from the waist up. Even in the photo, his strength and fitness was impressive. Essence groaned in frustration. He looked amazing, and she was feeling needy. She texted him back. TRUST IS EARNED. I MISS YOU, BUT YOU HURT ME. This time there wasn't an immediate response. Eventually Tyson responded. I KNOW IT WON" T HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE. I'M NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU. Essence felt mixed emotions. She loved Tyson deeply. She texted him back. ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT TO COME BACK TO MY BED TONIGHT? Tyson replied immediately. YES. I WANT TO SLIDE UNDER THE COVERS WITH YOU. I WANT TO KISS THOSE SOFT LIPS AND FEEL YOUR BODY AGAINST MINE. WE BELONG TOGETHER. ALWAYS. Essence read the words and felt her pussy quiver. Damn! Her pussy was already dripping. Her phone beeped again. This time it was a photo of Tyson in just his tiny silk boxers. His impressive manhood was very clearly visible. The accompanying text read I NEED TO SLIDE MY THICK HOT COCK ACROSS YOUR WET SLIT. WE ARE PERFECT TOGETHER. I'M ACHING. Essence squirmed. She slipped her hand between her thighs, God, it felt so good. Essence felt the internal battle between her mind and her body, and realized that her body had just won. She texted back. THE DOOR IS OPEN.

ONE WEEK LATER

The four friends sat around the fireplace in their normal spots at Tyson and Essence's home. It was another cool, crisp fall night in the Midwest. They were all unusually quiet. Tyson poked at the fire with an iron. Finally, Amber spoke up. "We have some news." Tyson, Essence, and Luke looked up at her. Amber took a deep breath and continued, "I first wanted to thank all three of you again for the opportunity to be with Tyson a couple of weeks ago. I feel very loved by each of you. I know that none of you took the decision lightly. Essence, Tyson, I know you have also been wondering the outcome of our night together." Amber paused again and pulled her jacket around herself more tightly. "I'm not pregnant." Amber looked down at the ground and continued. "Luke and I have decided to keep trying, but not with you Tyson. I don't want us all to ruin our friendships. I'm afraid of our emotions getting in the way, and we think this would be the best way forward." Tyson looked devastated. Essence simply nodded her head in understanding. Essence stood up and gave Amber a big hug. "I'm so sorry it didn't work out, but it will happen for you, I'm sure."

It was 11:30 PM on a Friday night. Amber was frustrated. Her husband was in bed, and she knew she should be there as well, but she was determined. She had been online for over a month trying to find a connection, trying to find someone that would be able to give her a child. She knew that she had to be picky. The man needed to be not only attractive to her physically, but also intelligent, and mature enough to be able to handle the consequences of inseminating her. She had chatted with a few men, but most of them so far were either too far away, fakes, or simply much too immature. She saw a new name in the chat tonight. ADONIS. Amber smiled to herself. That sounded great, but it certainly seemed that someone was full of themselves. She typed in a quick greeting, and he responded immediately. They immediately started a conversation. Amber learned he was single, had broken up several months ago from his girlfriend. She learned about his job, his hopes and aspirations. She shared the same with him. Without realizing it three hours had flown by. Eventually Amber looked at the clock and told ADONIS she really needed some sleep. They agreed to chat the next night as well.

Saturday morning during breakfast Amber told her husband about the chat with ADONIS. He smiled. "I'm glad you are making a connection. What does he look like?" Amber thought for a moment and then replied, "I don't even know. He just told me he was fit. I will definitely have to ask him tonight when we chat again." Luke smiled again and winked, "You are chatting with him again? This DOES sound serious. I won't wait up. I hope you have good chat!"

The day went by slowly for Amber. She found herself anticipating and looking forward to another chat with her new friend. That evening, eventually the agreed upon meeting timed arrived and Amber signed in. She found ADONIS already online. She sent him a quick message and they picked up the conversation from the night before. Long after Luke had gone to bed, she finally asked ADONIS to send her a pic. She wanted to know what he looked like. When the pic arrived, she stared. He had a great smile, had dark piercing eyes, was as fit as he described, and he was black. She knew that she had already been with Tyson but had been in some ways hoping that she would find a white man so there would be fewer questions about her new baby. She responded to ADONIS and admitted that she was attracted to him. He asked to see a pic of her. Anticipating the question, she sent him one of her favorite photos. He told her that she was beautiful. There was a pause, and then he told her that he wished she was there with him right now. Amber felt her heartbeat increase. She sensed the heat growing between her thighs. She replied that it would be nice, but that her husband was in the next room. ADONIS replied that he would never do anything she didn't want, but that he wanted her, in every way. She didn't respond, but slid her hand between her thighs, and teased her slick folds. Since she didn't respond, ADONIS asked her if she was wet. Amber blushed and typed in her reply. She admitted that she was very aroused, but that she needed to tell him something before things went too far. Nervously, she then went into detail about her struggles to conceive and that she and her husband were trying to find a good match for insemination. There was a very long pause. ADONIS finally replied. He told her that if it was with the right woman, someone that he cared about and trusted, it was something he was willing to do. Amber's heart leapt.

Amber sipped nervously on her drink and looked at Luke. He looked as nervous as she felt. ADONIS was supposed to meet them at this nightclub in 5 minutes. Time seemed to drag on, especially because neither of them felt particularly talkative. Amber suddenly noticed a change in the expression on Luke's face. She followed his eyes and eventually landed on a fit, muscular, dark-skinned man that had just entered. He was scanning the room and he smiled when he locked eyes with Amber. She smiled back but otherwise felt frozen in place. He really was an incredible physical specimen. He wasn't as tall as Tyson but was more muscular and clearly took good care of himself. He was meticulously groomed, and she felt even just his smile deep within her core. Luke waved ADONIS over to the table.

ADONIS confidently strode over. He could tell that Amber and her husband were very nervous. He sat down at the table. "You must be Amber?" Amber simply nodded and blushed before looking down at the table. ADONIS looked at Luke. "I'm going to get right to the point. Your wife told me that you can't have kids, and that she is looking for a man to impregnate her? Is that right?"

Luke responded quickly. "Yes. Keep your voice down. Amber has always wanted children and it is the one thing I can't give her." ADONIS nodded. "You must really trust and love her. I'd be too jealous if I were a married man." Luke replied. "Yes. I swore an oath on our wedding day to give her everything, and this is how I can uphold that sacred oath."

The three of them continued in conversation for an hour. They learned that his real name was Andre. They discussed details about medical history, visitation (Andre wanted no part), limits, and what would happen the night of the encounter. When the conversation started to die down Andre looked at Amber and said, "Well, I think we have things ironed out. Shall we dance?" A slow song was playing, and Luke gestured to the dance floor. "Go ahead." Andre stood up and offered his hand to Amber. She looked at Luke questioningly. He simply nodded and again gestured to the floor. Amber got up and followed Andre to the middle of the floor. She was trembling. She quickly scanned the room to see if anyone she knew was there. Andre grabbed her hips. "I've got you." She looked in his eyes and tried to relax. They were in the middle of the dance floor and glistening bodies were all around them. She slid her arms up behind his neck as he pulled her against his hard body. They swayed together to the music a bit. They soon found the rhythm together and enjoyed the feeling of being close to each other. Amber's heart was racing, she anxiously scanned the surroundings but couldn't see Luke anywhere. She felt Andre slide his hands lower, to her ass. He leaned in and whispered "I'm so hot for you. I want you so badly." Amber felt herself flush deeply at his words. She worried that someone had overheard but she also sensed the slickness between her thighs. As if sensing her conflict Andre smiled and gently whispered "Are you wet for me baby?" Amber couldn't meet his eyes, but she timidly nodded in the affirmative. Suddenly, through a gap in the mass of bodies she spotted Luke watching them. As the music shifted into a faster popular hip hop tune and the bodies began to writhe around them Andre pulled Amber tightly against him. He simultaneously slid the hand on her ass lower and smoothly below her short skirt and between her inner thighs. Amber gasped and then urgently hissed "He's watching us!"

"I know" Andre smiled as his hand inched upwards.

"Please!" Amber was quivering. The situation threatened to overwhelm her.

Eventually his thick finger found the edge of her panties and he slid it right along the edge, teasing Amber relentlessly. She was dripping wet, and just his finger alone was ramping up her desire. Despite her best efforts she couldn't stifle the moan that escaped as his finger dipped slightly inside.

"Squeeze me" Andre ordered.

Her hips shifted on their own accord and pushed back against his finger, sliding him deeper inside. She was moaning now. Andre added a second thick finger and Amber was soon moving urgently against him. His fingers curling upwards slightly as she squeezed him. His palm found her swollen clit and met it with each thrust of her hips.

Luke was standing now. He could now only catch glimpses of them between the mass of bodies moving to the intense beat. It had seemed to him that they were dancing very closely and then he noticed that he could only see one of Andre's hands. When he spotted Amber, the flush on her neck, and the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. "Shit!" Luke started pushing through the bodies.

Amber's body was on overdrive. The initial trepidation she felt at being sexual in a public place was gone. In its place was simply a carnal need. Her body NEEDED this. She was groaning, too far gone now to stop herself. God, it felt so good. His fingers were finding her G spot beautifully. She was so close, Yes, YES, YES. YES!!! Her eyes locked on Luke, who was somehow now beside her as she screamed out in pleasure and convulsed around the thick fingers deep inside. Andre slipped his thick, cream coated fingers out of Amber. Luke helped hold Amber up as she was on shaky legs. "Let's take this outside, now!" Luke was clearly upset. Andre nodded and Amber took Luke's hand. A burly bouncer stopped them on the way out. "Is everything ok?" Luke nodded. "Yes. Everything is now under control."

The cool night air felt good as the three of them left the stifling heat of the nightclub. Luke spun Andre around when they got around the corner. "What the fuck? What happened in there?"

Andre answered calmly. "You wanted to see if we have a connection? We do. Nothing happened in there that your wife didn't want to have happen."

Luke looked at his wife. She nodded. "It's true Luke. He made the first move, but I wanted it. I couldn't stop myself. I didn't want him to stop. It felt incredible. I'm just sorry you had to see that. It isn't fair to you. I LOVE you."

Amber's words seemed to quickly reduce the escalating situation. Luke turned to Andre frostily. "It is time to call it a night. You need to leave. We'll be in touch. One way or another."

Andre left without another word. Amber was quiet during the drive home. She could sense the inner turmoil from her husband, and it was breaking her heart. Finally, she spoke, "Luke, I obviously want to have a baby badly, but it isn't worth it to see you hurt like this. You are the most important thing to me. If you want to end this, I understand and I will honor your request."

Luke sat quietly for a moment. "Amber, I want to give you everything in the world, even this, but recently I have been having some concerns."

"You have?"

"Yes. I've been talking to some people online privately about our situation. Mostly they have been supportive, but I've also heard about how when women have sex they "bond" with the man. It is both an emotional and a physical bonding process that takes place. I originally thought this would just be a physical act, but the thought of you bonding with other men, and seeing you with this stranger tonight. It is hard for me."

Arrow2572
Arrow2572
13 Followers
12