Eternal Penance? Pt. 03

Story Info
Space exploration as a naked sub male in a femdom universe.
11.8k words
4.72
8.8k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a little outside my wheelhouse. If you like it, please vote or comment so I know if Robert's story should continue. There is some silliness, some comedy, and yes I know most of these things could not happen. Relax and enjoy.

When we obtained our assignments upon graduation from the academy, I learned I was to begin my career aboard the Earth Exploration Vessel AMAZON.

As Klarr and I enjoyed our long weekend together prior to our assignments, I had held out hope that we would be assigned to the same ship. It was not to be. My iridescent blue lover, possibly the mother of my child, was assigned to the EEV CLEOPATRA, which would not even be in the same quadrant of space. We both wanted to be together to explore space and our relationship. At the same time, we had both known it was unlikely. The needs of the service.

Klarr promised she would keep me apprised of her, umm, status, by subspace messages when she could. We agreed to keep up a correspondence. We were both realistic about distance, time, and other potential relationships. But we wanted to keep the doors open, so to speak.

Myself, Ensign Sabrina Wiley, and several other cadets stood with our gear on the flight deck, waiting to meet the Lieutenant who would give us out section and quarters assignments.

All of the females wore their best class A uniform. They were impressive.

All of us males knew nothing changed once assigned aboard ship. We were all completely nude with the exception of our rank insignia arm bands and shoes. We were given shoes because AMAZON was a big ship and we should expect to be active.

Lt. Keisha Washington approached and called us to attention in formation. It was evident our initial contact did not require verbal exchange.

She moved silently along the lines of new crew members. With the females she spoke and asked their goals.

With the men, she regarded our musculature, even squeezing our arms in her grip, testing firmness. We had to look straight ahead so I could only guess at the groans and whines from the males she inspected first.

When she got to me, I quickly understood. She gripped my biceps hard to test their tension. Twisted my nipples. Then, typing in my "serial number" into her command communication device, she read my intro. Then she tapped on the device, and was obviously accessing my "Genital Control Module" remotely. My manhood suddenly became painfully erect without any input from me. "Nice."

I realized some of the whimpers I had heard were from male cadets who had not promoted above seaman. "No semen from seamen" was a mantra of the staff. So the ardently mournful sounds came from cadets who knew their painfully forced erections would only become more frustrating.

Lt. Washington's communication device buzzed and she tapped it again. "Washington."

A woman's voice spoke, "Assign that one to the command module, Keisha."

"Yes, Captain."

The voice inquired, "Name?"

"His name is Ensign Robert O'Brien, Captain."

"Oh, really? Be sure and read that bio, Keisha. Fascinating."

"I'll do that, Captain."

"Oh, and Keisha. Have a go at him if you'd like and give me a report, please."

The Lieutenant regarded me, then asked, "Anything specific? Or a full battery?"

The Captain chuckled. "Looking at his file, I think we should have a full battery. It looks like you would enjoy it, but let me know."

They finished talking, then the Lieutenant scribbled on a card and handed it to me. "Cabin A-87. Stow your gear and report to me by 1800 hours for that analysis." Then she quickly moved on to the next new crew member.

Fortunately, when she forced a painfully hard erection onto the next "victim" she released mine.

After inspecting all of the new crew, Lieutenant Washington gave a briefing with generalized instructions about our duties.

Several Seamen already assigned to the ship escorted us each to our cabins. They were all male, most seemed jittery, and most sported erections.

I found my cabin was shared. Two other newbies and one veteran also roomed with me. Ensign Sabrina Wiley from my class, Seaman Franklin Michael Davis III from my class, and Ensign Amanda Amora, who had been on the ship for two years.

Fortunately we all had our own room within the cabin, with a small common area which had a table and comfortable chairs.

When we entered, Ensign Amora exited her room to greet us; if you could call it that. She was a thin woman with a runner's body.

We did not even introduce ourselves before she exclaimed, "FUCK!"

She pointed at Seaman Davis, who was visibly pensive and sported a small erection. "You! You take the room at the end of the hall and keep your fucking door closed!"

He looked like he wanted to cry, "Y-y-yes, ma'am. I'm Seaman Da.."

"I don't give a shit! I just got rid of one of you 'no semen from Seamen' losers! Spent the whole time crying, whining, begging, and trying to jack off. If you try masturbating in our common room I'll fucking cut if off, you got me?"

He could not speak. He just hung his head and nodded. Then he picked up his gear and trudged off to his room.

Amora was much friendlier to Sabrina and myself. She helped us set up in our rooms and gave us the scoop about the ship. She said the food was excellent, the Captain was a real pro, and the duty was interesting.

She laughed at me when I commented it was interesting to serve aboard a ship named after an ancient race of warrior women.

"You doofus! The ship is named after the river in Brazil! We're an exploring vessel...I like the way you think, though."

She said she was not due on shift for another two hours, so she kindly gave us a tour of the ship, allowing Davis to "tag along as long as he doesn't whine."

We were sitting in the cabin's common area afterwards talking when I realized it was about 1730 hours. "Oh, crap. Where should I look for Lieutenant Washington? I'm supposed to report to her at 1800 hours..."

Amora looked mildly horrified, "You haven't even been here a day, what did you do to get on Washington's scanners?"

"I don't know. We had our inspection and she said to report for a full battery analysis, whatever that means."

Amora put her face in her hands then looked back up at me. "You really know how to start off right. Newbies are supposed to keep a low profile, but you've gotten yourself into a position to piss off the meanest bitch on the ship. She's the Security Chief and the Tactical Officer. She could take you apart without even thinking about it! You better put your all into that battery of tests."

Well hell. "Do you know what a full battery is? The Captain ordered it."

"The Captain??"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, honey. A full battery is you performing every sex act you can think of, and a few you can't. They want to know what you can do...or can't."

"She wants me to fuck her?"

She chuckled. "That. And she will probably fuck you. Cunnilingus, analingus, massage...this could either make you or break you..."

Sabrina looked at me and laughed.

Amora showed me how my communication device could lead me to anyone on the ship by tracking their device. Lt. Washington was currently in Engineering.

"You better run...that's fifteen decks down and on the other side of the ship. You do NOT want to be late."

I felt really silly, this middle-aged man running through the corridors with my long penis flopping back and forth, slapping me in my thighs. I made it, just barely.

I approached the Lieutenant, slightly out of breath. She was speaking to the Chief Engineer, and held up her hand for me to wait. While I was waiting, I took the opportunity to realize how beautiful she was. Also that she was extremely fit, with a thick body...big, round breasts and a big, round butt, yet thin waist and muscular legs. Her head was shaved bald. I would later learn this was a security thing...if she did not have her naturally long hair, there was nothing for an opponent to grab hold of.

As she was discussing something with the Engineering staff, she multi-tasked. She tapped something into her communications device, and suddenly my penis became almost painfully erect, drawing the attention of onlookers and embarrassing the hell out of me.

She spoke for another twenty minutes while my shaft occasionally jumped and leaked pre-cum.

Noticing I was making a mess on the deck, she tapped something else into the device, and I felt something click near my perineum. She had activated the built-in orgasm block, which had the side effect of cutting off the flow of semen. Problem solved. Except for me. My cock was even more desperate.

"What do you think, Ensign?"

She apparently was testing me, to see if I could keep up with a conversation while in desperate need. I would find the ability to be a necessity.

"I think the Alpha 7 firewall should be updated before we leave space dock. There is no telling what we will encounter."

Obviously impressed, she ordered it done. Then she stepped briskly toward the hatch leading out of Engineering, "Follow."

She was tall. Not much taller than me, but she had long legs and a great deal of energy. Which I write to explain why I was hustling to keep up as she walked purposely through the corridors to her quarters. I was to learn that this was the only speed Lt. Washington had.

As we walked, she tapped on her device and my penis was released by the GCM. My erection slowly waned.

When we got to her quarters (much nicer than mine) she indicated the replicator on the far wall. "I would like a seafood special. Make yourself whatever you would like. I'm taking a shower, then we'll eat and discuss your analysis."

I had set the table and placed our meals. I stood nearby, uncertain if I was allowed to sit.

When she returned, I was surprised to see that she was completely nude. She did not stop to cut a pose, she walked in her usual gait across the room. Obviously she was not nude for my benefit.

But damn did it have an effect. Her breasts must have been restrained by her uniform, because they were huge. Not freakishly, but fantastically. Her areola were dark and the size of silver dollars, topped with eraser-like nipples. The rest of her body was equally perfect. I caught a glimpse of her pubic area...there appeared to be a very, very thick carpet of pubic hair. Definitely not bare like her head.

My cock was soon hard as stone and flexing again, this time all on it's own.

She noticed. "Thank you." She took it as a silent compliment.

She indicated the replicator. "Veluvian whiskey for us both."

Veluvian. Did she know about Klarr? Or was it coincidence?

We sat and ate in silence for a time. Me because I did not know what to say. Her because...who knew?

Finally when she was finished with her food, and was sipping her whiskey, she spoke.

"You have an interesting file, Ensign. You have more life experience than any of us."

"Well, I don't know if you could call most of it 'life' experience. But yes ma'am, I have seen some things."

She regarded me. "I like history, Ensign. I would enjoy speaking at length with you about what you have seen over so many years."

"I would be happy to do that, Lieutenant."

"But that is not our purpose this evening. The Captain would like to have a first-hand report regarding some of your other...talents"

"Um, yes ma'am. What would you like to know?"

"I would like to know how you would please a woman."

"Well, first I would..." She gave me a look that made it obvious I should hush.

"Ensign, we will adjourn to my bed. You will, without guidance, use every act you know to please me. Once you have finished, I may direct you to do things you did not think of so I can assess your abilities. Then I may do some things to you in order to assess your stamina and reaction. Understood?"

"I believe so, ma'am. Am I permitted to guide you, initially?"

"Within reason."

I had more confidence now. I did not want to be cocky, but obviously this was an area I had a lot of experience in. "Is there a time limit, ma'am?"

She seemed intrigued. "Obviously we have to report for duty tomorrow."

I nodded.

"Perhaps you should get us one more round of nectar of the Veluvian gods before we begin."

Making me remember Klarr was not helping. Still. Taking in her body again made me look forward to the challenge. And that whiskey did sound good. Unlike Terran whiskey, Veluvian whiskey tended to act as an aphrodisiac and to help focus one's mind.

We quietly enjoyed our drinks, both lost in our thoughts. I know I was thinking about how to make her scream. Her personality was very controlled, very focused. What could I do to make her relax and embrace her sexuality?

I asked her to lay on her stomach on her bed. The direct approach would definitely not work on someone like her. Perhaps I could wear her down, and make her forget her discipline.

With this in mind, I began by massaging, caressing, her feet. Yes, her feet. I lifted them and used my thumbs to firmly massage the soles...pressing my thumbs from the heels to the toes. I heard her sigh. Most people were on their feet all day, or their feet were at least neglected. So focusing on them, even if you did not have a fetish (I did not) was a great place to start. The feet are, if properly treated, an erogenous zone. I had seen some women achieve orgasm from a good foot massage.

I did not achieve that with the Lieutenant, but I was encouraged as her body relaxed and I heard a satisfied "mmmm" several times.

I lifted her leg and firmly worked her calf muscles as I simultaneously kissed, nibbled and sucked on her foot and her toes. She shifted and seemed to grind her hips slightly. I was having an effect. I moved to her other foot and calf, repeating my attentions.

I continued my combination of firm massage and kisses up her thighs and her magnificent buttocks.

She subconsciously lifted her hips and buttocks, trying to give me access to her sex, her pubic hair fairly dripping now.

I ignored her vagina.

Instead, I used my hands to separate her cheeks and began to tongue her brown bud. She moaned in surprise. She was even more surprised and pleased when I made my tongue into a point and penetrated her anus, fucking it gently with my tongue.

Keisha WAS surprised. She had planned to make him do this, after he had finished all of the acts he WANTED to perform. It felt AMAZING. It occurred to her that acts such as this felt so much better when done willingly and...he was so fucking enthusiastic! How does someone take an act as abjectly degrading as eating ass and convey love through it? It is something she would never do...but he did it so well.

Quite against her will, she came. She was a quiet lover...she did not cry out, but groaned as her body shook in orgasm.

I felt her quivering in release and was greatly heartened. Yes!

I continued focusing here for several more minutes, to make sure she understood I enjoyed all of her body, before moving on up her back to her shoulders and her neck. I took my time. It was very nearly an hour before I coaxed her into rolling over so I could repeat the process on her front.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. While there, I used her toothpaste to clean my mouth and teeth. Because I was willing to taste a clean backside didn't mean she would.

When I returned and lay beside her, kissing her tenderly, she smiled. "Thank you. That was thoughtful."

Her breasts were incredible, and oh so sensitive. They were full, soft and plush. I was like a kid in a candy store kissing, suckling and lightly caressing them. She laughed at me...between orgasms.

I worked my way down her flat tummy with my kisses. I could smell the musky aroma of her arousal and feel the heat from her sex as I approached it. But I moved past it and continued down the front of one leg, then back up the other before settling between her thighs for my favorite meal.

She was clean and fresh from her shower, but her arousal had created a very moist down out of her thick pubic patch, and her scent was intoxicating to me.

I kissed and nibbled on her thighs, then worked my way to her puffy labia. Which was no mean feat with all of that fur. I focused on her nether lips for a good long time, tenderly sucking them into my mouth and darting my tongue across them. Each got lots of love.

I burrowed in and began tonguing her entrance, savoring her taste. At the same time I raised my hands to her breasts and began lightly flicking her nipples.

I only occasionally darted my tongue across her swollen clit. She moved her hips when I did so, trying to make me focus on her bud, but I refused.

I worked her up and up and up without allowing her to finish. I was hoping to get some noise out of her.

After several minutes of frustration, she'd had enough. I felt her hands on the back of my head, her fingers intertwined with my hair. She pushed me forcefully into her sex and in a raspy voice, muttered, "finish...me...fucker...do it..."

I sucked her clit fully into my mouth and began bathing it with my tongue. At the same time I drew one of my hands back down and smoothly inserted two fingers inside of her. I used a come-hither motion to massage her G-spot.

Clitoris, breasts, and G-spot. It was much too much.

I did not get the tantric screams I had been aiming for, but I did get a guttural, "FFFFFUUUUCCCKKK!"

She held my head tightly and fucked my face emphatically.

I'll take it.

No sooner had she released my head and relaxed her hips, thinking she was temporarily spent, did I prove her wrong. In one smooth, well-practiced motion, I popped up and slid my long, thick, tumescent shaft balls deep into her well lubricated cunt.

"Oooonnnnngggggfuuuck!"

I remained buried for a moment to let her adjust to the sudden fullness, then I began fucking her with long, hard...merciless strokes.

She was used to acting under pressure, whether combat, negotiations, or sex. She reached to her nightstand and tapped her device. I felt the orgasm block kick in. She was not going to risk my pleasure compromising hers.

"FUCK." This time it was my voice.

Her grin was sadistic, sardonic, and sympathetic all at the same time.

She was certainly accustomed to taking what she wanted, and dominating situations. We are not talking dominatrix here...we are talking about maintaining control of any given situation.

She had told me to use every move I could think of. I made love to her in missionary, doggie, scissor, standing above her from behind (which she really liked), french, and any other variant I could think of. She met me forcefully stroke for stroke, taking her orgasms as the block edged me several times. Her pounding of my cock became even more intense each time I groaned and crested only to have my orgasm frozen. It seemed to make her cum that much more powerfully.

I made love with her for almost two hours. I could not say I made love "to" her, because she was so fully engaged.

When we had both caught our breath, she reached over and tapped her device, and I felt the orgasm block release.

"Stand."

I did as I was told. She guided me to the door, and stood me with my back to it. She then dropped to her haunches, not her knees, and took my manhood into her mouth.

I had never expected this. I had not felt a woman's lips on my shaft since I had been dropped into this "modern" female dominated world. It just was not done, it seemed. It indicated subjugation, I suppose.

It did not feel like subjugation for the Lieutenant. She was obviously a practiced fellatrix and had me moaning and ready to cum in no time. She also knew just when to shift her attentions or stop to prevent that from happening.

She had deep-throated me, swirled her tongue magically around my head and shaft, and edged me expertly half a dozen times.

Then she suddenly stood. I was gasping, but she kissed me, using me to clean her mouth.