Ethel and Olivia

Story Info
Ethel tries to find a new life after her parents die.
14.1k words
4.04
5.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethel Johnson was not a happy woman. She was in a dead-end job at a hospital in Tampa, phoning people with the times and dates of their appointments. She lived with her Mom and Dad and hated that fact, and both parents. And, she was a 35 year-old virgin - whether you were referring to men or women.

She was not unattractive. She had a pleasant enough face, a blonde bob-style hair cut, and a 34c-26-30 figure, together with being 5 foot 10 on long legs. But being a timid personality and not really liking her life very much just seemed to prevent her developing any kind of real romantic relationship. Her two big wishes were to have a fulfilling sexual relationship with someone, and for her parents to die. Both, for some reason, steadfastly failed to come true despite wishing on every star in the universe.

One Wednesday evening, around 6:30, she decided that she would visit a local hotel popular with out-of-town business men and see what might happen. She walked into the second-floor cocktail lounge and took one of the bar-stools. A little while later, a fiftyish man with a cigar came over to talk to her.

"Evening, miss, may I buy you a drink?"

"I would prefer not, I am not a lover of cigars."

"But it's a damn good Floridian cigar, and who are you to criticize me?"

"A woman you wish to get to know?"

"Who said anything about getting to know you? I want to just get to bed you, you're just a hooker."

"I am not a hooker!"

"You are if you're sitting in here on your own showing leg like you're doing."

Ethel, as a fully-authenticated virgin, could think of nothing worse than being accused of being a hooker. She spun the stool around to face the man, and said, "Then I had better make full use of my legs." With that, she drained her glass, swung a leg to kick the guy in the crotch with the pointed toe of her heeled shoe, swung around further and walked out, leaving him clutching the family jewels in a not very flattering doubled-up position.

She wondered if people knew how insulting it was to be accused of taking money for doing something she would gladly do for free with the right, nice, respectful, polite person.

Gaining the busy road outside the hotel, she looked for somewhere else to go. Down a narrow street opposite, she saw a neon sign proclaiming 'Eve's Place'.

As she walked across she could see a neon sign in the shape of two women dancing together in a tight embrace, and it dawned on Ethel what kind of establishment this probably was. But, needing somewhere to go, she went in anyway.

It was dimly lit and it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the scene. Behind the bar were two butch-looking bartenders, and a couple of very cute-looking waitresses in short skirts and bralettes. There were maybe half-a-dozen customers, all women, and Ethel realized it was still very early for an establishment like this, as it was not even 8 o'clock. Art photographs on the wall of naked and semi-naked women, professional style photographs in black and white, were the main décor. The photos were not pornographic, but they were definitely erotic. There was a DJ booth, a small stage with band equipment on it, and a small dance floor.

Ethel took a seat at the far corner of the room, from where she could see everything, and everyone who came in. Gradually more and more people arrived, but still no men, although with some of the women, she had to look at twice to realize they were actually women. By 9 o'clock there were probably 60 people in the room, of all shapes and styles of women, from really cutesy ones to those in muscles shirts with tattooed arms.

There was one in particular, at least as tall as herself, dressed very professionally, with dark hair in a full-curls style, blouse and skirt, heels and stockings. She was clearly on her own and yet was well-known in here judging by the number of waves she got as she came in. Ethel watched her intently, perhaps too intently, for after a while the woman came over.

As she approached Ethel, she said "I don't think I know you, do I?"

"Correct, you don't".

"So why do I get the impression you want to get to know me?"

"I was just interested in watching your arrival, that's all."

"So, now that I have arrived, let's dance."

"Okay."

The woman helped Ethel off the stool, and they joined several other couples on the floor in a slow dance. The woman introduced herself as Olivia, and took Ethel in her arms and held her close. They were about the same height, so Ethel's breasts were being pressed into Olivia's, which were at least one size bigger than Ethel's. Ethel had a bra on under her blouse, but was immediately aware that Olivia had nothing but boob under her blouse, and firm ones with large nipples at that. Olivia's right hand, as she had taken the man's hold, was now sliding down to rest on Ethel's bum, and she was pressing Ethel's crotch into her own. To put it mildly, Ethel was surprised at the speed at which she was being seduced, but somehow it felt good.

"That's a nice body you've got there," said Olivia, "very feminine to cuddle up to."

"Glad you think so."

"Oh, I do, I definitely do," said Olivia, with her lips just millimeters from Ethel's ear.

"Well, your body is nice to be up against, too, really nice."

Ethel moved her head to put her face directly in front of Olivia's and positioned her mouth about half an inch from that of Olivia. Olivia responded by kissing Ethel very firmly, and after a while, by opening her mouth and running her tongue along Ethel's lips. This was the first time Ethel had ever been kissed by someone clearly intending to seduce her. Despite her immediate fears, her body responded without any prompting by opening her own mouth, and Olivia invaded it with her tongue.

After three or four slow dances the DJ put on a much faster record, and Olivia promptly guided Ethel back to her table and sat down with her. She called the waitress over and ordered them each a white wine, which is what Ethel had been drinking.

"You're a virgin. aren't you?" asked Olivia.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, you were so tense when I got hold of you, but relaxed as we danced, and you clearly enjoyed me kissing you."

"I did. Will there be more?"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, lots."

"Okay, here's the deal. I can't stay much longer as I have an early meeting tomorrow..."

"And I can't because I look after my parents and have not left them set up for me not to be there tomorrow morning."

"Fine, so what I suggest is, we stay here a little longer, and then I will meet you here on Friday, and you will come home with me and stay the night."

"And will you take my virginity?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, but preferably by doing it to me more than once."

"But, you realize you can only lose your virginity once, don't you?"

They laughed, and Olivia drew Ethel close and kissed her, and as she did, she put her right hand on Ethel's left breast and squeezed it. It was almost like squeezing a balloon, where when one part is squeezed another part expands. As Olivia squeezed Ethel's breast, it pushed Ethel's tongue out into Olivia's mouth. Olivia bit on it gently.

As they parted, Ethel said, "At least your breath does not smell of cigar," to which Olivia looked puzzled until Ethel explained her experience earlier in the evening. Olivia looked down at Ethel's shoes. "Ouch, I bet that hurt," and they both laughed.

As slower music came back on, they danced boobs to boobs again, and lips to lips of course. Ethel realized that for the first time in her life she was feeling like a desired woman.

They went back to finish their drinks, and talk. Ethel told Olivia about her job at the hospital, while Olivia said she shuffled papers for the city in a management position, without giving anything much away about what the job entailed.

Finally they went outside and Olivia waited until Ethel got a cab, and kissed her as she got in. "Here, Friday, by 8:30, okay?"

Ethel smiled and nodded as the cab pulled away.

When she got home, her mother immediately started to complain about them being left alone and having to micro-wave two frozen meals as Ethel wasn't there to cook. She complained how the laundry needed doing, and they only had about a week's worth of their prescription medication left. "Ethel, you need to phone the pharmacist for our next refill."

Any mood elevation Ethel felt from being partially seduced earlier in the evening dissipated pretty quickly. She prepared their evening medications. Because both her parents were greatly overweight they had cholesterol and heart conditions. Each were each taking nifedipine, simvastatin and erythromycin, together with aspirin for their hearts and mint glicizide and metphormin for diabetes.

She prepared the two little pots marked "Night" and took them to her parents together with a small bottle of fruit juice to wash the pills down with. Once they were medicated, she loaded both the morning and the evening pots again for Thursday. She put the medicine pots and 4 small bottles of juice, that she filled from a large jug, in the usual cupboard space for tomorrow.

Ethel sat down with her parents and said "I've been invited to a social do at work on Friday, and will be staying in town after - they are providing accommodation. I will get Mrs. Smith from next door to come in and check on you Friday evening and prepare your supper, and she will come back Saturday for your breakfast." As she expected, her mother did not think much of this, "You should be home looking after us and doing laundry".

However, Ethel knew she would love the opportunity to moan to Mrs. Smith about how badly Ethel looked after them. Mrs. Smith always filled her in about such moans. "Don't worry about it dear, I know the truth of how well you look after them. Your mother is just ungrateful, that's all. Your dad never says a word about either you or your mom."

Thursday when Ethel got home from work and had survived passively the initial outburst of complaint from her mother, she prepared a supper of pork chops, potatoes and peas. After supper, she put on a load of her parents' laundry and then started to think about what she would wear Friday evening.

She had a dress that had a not-very-wide plunge between the breasts and a low back. Two thin straps over the shoulders that crossed towards the opposite side of the dress. It was just above the knees and was quite pretty with a floral pattern on a white background. It didn't really suit wearing a bra with it, so she decided to be really brave and wear a garter belt and stockings and no panties to complete the outfit. She couldn't wear the clothes to work, so that meant taking a small suitcase, changing at work, and leaving the work clothes in her office.

Before bed, she opened the lady razor she had bought, and using an illustration in Cosmopolitan as a guide, trimmed her pubic hair to be shorter, a smaller area, and nicely shaped as a tidy triangle. She had never done this before, but was very pleased with the result. She rubbed some moisturizer into the area that used to be hairy and now was bald, to make it as smooth to the touch as possible.

Friday morning finally came. Ethel called Mrs. Smith just to check the arrangement for her parents was still on, gave her parents their morning meds. prepared their meds for Friday night and Saturday morning and took the bus to work. Her phone calls seemed brighter than day. She was in a good mood, and it appeared all the people she had to call were too!

The day flew by. After the admin offices in which she worked thinned out Friday evening, she went and changed. Once ready, she went to the café in the hotel she had visited previously for supper, and treated herself to a nice pasta alfredo and a glass of chardonnay. Just before 8:30 she approached 'Eve's Place'. Would Olivia be there? Would she even remember they had a date?

Being Friday evening and there being a live band, there was a $5 cover charge to go in, which Ethel paid, and sauntered in. She had a cardigan over her dress, not fastened, and just over her shoulders, and a small clutch bag. As her eyes accustomed to the dim light, she saw Olivia at the far table where they had been on Wednesday. Someone was talking to her, but as Ethel approached, Olivia spoke to the person, and they left, smiling at Ethel as they passed her.

Olivia slid off the stool and kissed Ethel, right on the lips. Ethel was kind of used to just getting fleeting cheek kisses. A kiss plunked right on the mouth as a greeting was unusual to her, to say the least. It was also exciting as to what might happen later. Olivia's dress was thin strapped too, and low cut exposing a goodly portion of her beautiful smooth breasts. It wasn't backless, but it did have a slit up the thigh and kept flashing very nice views of a well-shaped leg. Ethel sat to Olivia's left, next to the slit.

Olivia was staring straight into Ethel's eyes. It was all Ethel could do to keep her dress on and not rip it off and shout "Take Me!" Olivia leaned over to her and kissed her again, gently drawing her finger tips down bare flesh exposed by the plunge in the front of Ethel's dress. Ethel, in response, put her hand on Olivia's thigh and wiggled her finger tips under the fabric of the dress. Without breaking the kiss, Olivia responded to Ethel's touch with a pronounced "Mmmm" that caused their lips to vibrate. Ethel could feel that her hand was on bare flesh; no stockings or pantyhose.

They sat and chatted flirtingly until the band slowed the music down and the lights went even lower. Ethel put her cardigan on the back of the stool and showed her soft white shoulders. Olivia took Ethel's hand and guided her to the floor to dance. Again, she held Ethel in what was clearly a sexual embrace, and Ethel could feel their braless breasts warm against each other with so little fabric between them. As she pressed into Olivia's bosom, Ethel looked down and realized that the flattening pressure was compressing Olivia's boobs and exposing the top edges of her areolas. She placed her mouth by Olivia's ear and asked "Do you like your nipples sucked?"

Olivia smiled, and turned her head to whisper back "Yes, and even better, have them bitten. You?"

Ethel said "I am a complete virgin. Only myself and my doctor have ever touched my breasts, so really, I have no idea yet what I might or might not enjoy/"

"Well, my dear, things will be definitely changing for you tonight."

"I have watched a few porno movies but I don't know how much of what they do is just for movies and how much is what lovers do in real life."

"In real life, you and I will do what is enjoyable to both of us, whatever that is." With that Olivia held Ethel tight and kissed her again.

"By the way," whispered Olivia, "I like your bra."

"But I'm not wearing a bra...."

"That's why I like it," answered Olivia with a smile.

Eve's Place was the main, or ground, floor of an old three story house, the upper floors of which were now offices. Visitors to the club could wander out of the back into what had been the gardens of the house, and, being Tampa in October, the temperature was quite pleasant. Olivia took Ethel out into the garden and they hugged and kissed for a while, before Olivia pointed out a small stone bench in the corner behind some bushes, and therefore quite hidden.

She guided Ethel over there and sat her down, then went around the bench and sat down facing the other way, so they were right shoulder to right shoulder as they faced each other. Olivia embraced Ethel and kissed her and as she did, she slipped the thin strap over Ethel's left shoulder down, so it slid down her arm. Then gently she pulled the left front of Ethel's dress down exposing her whole breast to the fresh air.

Both women looked at Ethel's nipple, then Olivia put her hand on the naked breast and gently took the nipple between her middle finger and her thumb, and slightly squeezed it it. Ethel's head tilted back and a smile appeared on her lips. Olivia pinched the nipple harder, and Ethel let out an involuntary groan of pleasure. Olivia lowered her face and licked the nipple before sucking it into her mouth. It was already starting to be a night of firsts.

Ethel couldn't believe it. She was sitting in a public garden letting a woman who she barely knew - but who she wanted so badly - suck on her naked nipple. And then Olivia's hand rested on her knee, and started to slide up between her legs. Ethel couldn't help it - she opened her thighs a little, and felt Olivia's right hand rubbing a palm up her thigh. The finger tips found the top of her stockings and touched bare flesh.

Ethel had no idea her thighs could feel so sensitive and erogenous. The finger tips ran around the edge of the stocking, on the bare flesh, until they found the clasp that held the stocking in place. They went back to the inside of the thigh and travelled up further, slowly, excruciatingly slowly. Further and further they went until the very tip of Olivia's middle finger encountered Ethel's pubic hair. All of this was happening as Olivia was still kissing her. Ethel clearly heard an "Mmmmm" of approval as the finger tip penetrated her pubic triangle and brushed the outer lips. Ethel knew that Olivia knew that she was not wearing panties.

Ethel pulled the front of Olivia's dress off her left knee and put her hand on the inside of Olivia's right leg. The thighs parted and Ethel's hand slid gently up over bare flesh until it encountered a warm moist area where Olivia's thighs met, an area with just a small triangular patch of hair. No panties for Olivia either!

"Do you want to dance with me naked?" asked Olivia.

"Yes, but not here."

"Of course not. We will go to my apartment on the 16th floor. I have floor to ceiling windows overlooking the bay and we can stand in the window and dance stark naked. The whole world can see us but not see us, if you know what I mean. The Gulf will be there below us, but no-one can see us. No buildings face my apartment."

"Before we go, I need to ask something."

"Sure."

"You are a very sophisticated woman, very sexy, and very sexually experienced. Probably experienced with men as well as women. Why me? Why choose an unsophisticated, naïve, inexperienced no-longer young virgin, when you could probably have any woman here tonight."

"Because, my dear, it's exactly because that's who you are: an unsophisticated, naïve, inexperienced virgin, and I remember when I was too. Some people took advantage of that, and I don't want you to spoil your learning about sex and its pleasures the wrong way, by being taken advantage of. And yes, I have had male lovers, a long time ago, but that's no longer my choice. I have met too many men like the one you met the other night, although I did like your shoe solution to the problem. Now all my lovers are women, and you're next."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

All the time this conversation was occurring, Ethel still had her finger tips on Olivia's vagina, rubbing her larger outer lips. Now she pulled out her hand and held it to her nose and could smell Olivia's subtle aromas on her finger tips, Olivia took her hand and guided the finger tips into Ethel's mouth and she licked them clean.

"Come on," said Olivia, "Let's find your virginity and lose it!"

Hand in hand, they walked back into the bar, Ethel lifting her strap as she did and snuggling her breast back into its position in her dress. She had a warm fuzzy feeling, and it wasn't from the alcohol, as they had had only two glasses each. Ethel began to wonder if this was what love felt like. They drained what little was in their glasses and headed for the door.

Outside, a young man in a white jacket and black jeans took Olivia's slip of paper and disappeared to come back driving an orange BMW M3 hatchback. As he jumped out of the driver's door, Olivia held open the passenger door for Ethel and then walked around the car, slipping the young man a tip as she did. It was 10:30 p.m. and Ethel knew that by midnight she would feel experiences she had never previously had.