Eucalyptus Club Investor Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their second hour of tuition, Alex invited me round to view their works with only my speedos on. He would point out something in their drawing then using me as a manikin both would touch and feel the same spot this took about another half hour. By now I was totally exhausted between my adrenalin pumping and having an almost continual arousal for two and a half hours plus my earlier invigorating shower with Alex.

After the last of the students left I pulled on my tracksuit. Alex gave me a lift back to my small apartment, I invited him in for a supermarket special of the month coffee and to tell me how my first assignment went.

In my one room apartment, like a hotel, no matter where you are the bed is always in view. Alex was in the washroom, on a spur of the moment impulse, I took off my tracksuit and shirt then lay down on the bed waiting for him to return. When he did I patted the bed beside me invitingly. He didn't hesitate undressing and joining me, as he undressed I removed my speedos, and posed as I did on the sun lounger waiting for him, we both then lay their embracing and fondling each other.

After I rolled over invitingly I could feel Alex lean over and start to stroke and engage where we had left off in the showers I was so ecstatic by now all I could do was move in harmony with him. Then I felt him push, then again and again until I felt that gentle sliding feeling, ending with a gentle touch. We both enjoyed it again and again and again with increasing uncontrollable enthusiasm until we eased to recover. I was so ecstatic by this time that I lay there and let him continue, as his enthusiasm rebuilt I could hear him moan.

No it was me or was it both of us, it didn't matter, we continued until the inevitable warm feeling arrived. We lay there enjoying the afterglow of our assignation, slowly recovering and later we enjoyed ourselves again. By now we had both made a commitment, to what was unclear, but a commitment.

We lay there recovering and relaxing then my alarm went off telling me it was time for my night shift to start soon, we showered, dressed and got organised. I have never seen Alex look so relaxed and contented before; he looked the way I felt. We left together I went to work and Alex home.

The night passed quickly as I had an entheaustic spring in my step, in the morning when I arrived back at my apartment, on impulse I got into and drove the old Range Rover out to Alex's farm house. As I arrived as he was getting up and met me at the door and, without saying anything we went straight to his bed and continued from where we left off last night. That night I traveled into work from Alex's house.

The following morning as I arrive back at my apartment a tall, slim girl with figure hugging micro shorts and long blond hair was waiting for me beside Alex's old Range Rover. Shelia was early, introduced herself and said Alex gave me you address. I invited her in while I showered and changed, the apartment being small, as she made us both a coffee asked me some questions about Alex and how we met. Without going into the gym shower or last night's events I told her. Her first question was, are you both gay, I had never thought of us as that before, said yes I suppose we are. I was then she said she was too and had a partner called Anjou, I asked if she was coming today.

No; I asked why not Alex won't mind and said phone her, we can pick her up on the way there. This was when I had a wardrobe malfunction, my clothes were lying on my bed, as usual, I stepped out of the shower by habit still naked to get them. I realised when she stopped talking on her phone what had just happened. She smiled saying nice butt.

I dressed quickly getting fangled up in my shorts, as she laughed I realised I had put them on back to front. Her next reply was to set the theme for the day, want a hand, I said ok, she came over slipped them off, turned them round allowing me to step back into them. I had never been so relaxed or naked in front of a girl before, in fact I was the very opposite and off putting in their company. Maybe between Alex and my life art modelling gave me confidence.

We drove to the other side of town to get Anjou, she was slim and tall too with dark hair which matched her dusty complexion and endearing wayward smile, she was wearing matching micro shorts too. She clambered into the back and before she belted herself in asked what I was wearing for the life model art class on Thursday. I though why not, as we drove to the farm house told her, including about getting uncontrollably aroused as I was being touched, actually repeatedly groped, by the mature art students Shelia chipped in about my wardrobe malfunction this morning and how she had to help me get dressed. Anjou stopped talking and became wide mouthed at that point.

I was saved from further embarrassment as we arrived at the farm house studio they were taken aback by the whole ambiance of the house and location. To add to the allure I said you can also discreetly sun bathe naked on the balcony too, you could tell their silence was one of anticipation not reservation. As we arrived Alex came out to meet us with his usual infectious personality wearing only a thin robe covered in paint splashes. He greeted them in his usual gentlemanly manor and kissed their hands as way of affection, I was asked to show them round the house and studio.

I completed my tour of the house then into the two studios. This time Alex had two oversized and two normal sized canvases with outline sketches on easels ready for painting. The first had been partially painted and I was readily recognised standing there naked leaning against the balcony wall with one leg crooked discreetly hiding my modesty. I explained when finished this was to be a full size gay sex scene, a number of photographs and sketches were pinned to an adjacent board outlining how each canvas would look when completed. It was the first time that I had seen the full size partially painted version.

The second canvas was to be a Roman scene which had me lying fully exposed on a bed anticipating a sexual encounter. At this point Alex joined us and said looking at Shelia, being serviced by a nymph then looked at Anjou and said maybe two; interested. They both had a mischievous smiled as they said yes. Alex said ok we can do that now first we will all have to be naked to get into character for the scene.

Neither of them hesitated getting undressed, Alex started positioning us all, I was back on the sun lounger that was doubling for the bed, Shelia was kneeling over me as though we were sexually engaged and Anjou was caressing my brow. Alex was using his camera with the big wide angled lens to photograph us at various angles. What he said next was I was to copulate with Shelia he needed us to do that to get the body angles and muscular contours.

Because Shelia had been rubbing me for the past half hour I was fully aroused and Shelia was wet and her nipples were wet and rock hard. We engaged and were then asked to undulate together, we were no longer posing we were having a stimulating sexual encounter. Alex's used the camera with the telephoto lens as Anjou used the wide angle camera in parallel. We were now only attentive to one thing and it wasn't the clicking of the cameras. Then it happened we both climaxed together, little did we know at this time or probably care that this was to become a major feature and talking point of the mural.

Alex said morning coffee time, he and Anjou disappeared into the kitchen as Shelia and I made ourselves more presentable. It was a quite a while before Alex and Anjou appeared with our coffees, Shelia leaned over to me and said what were they up to. It was now that Shelia did her interview with Alex, her questions were quite blunt and relaxed asking about him being gay, after all it was for a LGBT magazine, I got mentioned quite a few times too and not just in the passing.

Her last question was how you knew that Anjou and I would interview you and pose nude for one of your murals. Your friend Tim, who asked me to be exclusively interviewed by you, told me that he had photographed you and published some of your photographs in various Dutch and Swedish erotica magazines, Anjou too. One more thing to ask you and Anjou would to like to be painted together in a gay love scene for a mural for a discerning private collector. Both of you would get a fee through Tim as usual, Anjou asked when would you want us to do this. After we finish our coffee and before lunch.

Alex asked us to move two loungers together as he set up the cameras with Anjou. I was totally lost with what was happening but Anjou and Shelia knew what was required of them, apparently they had done this before. It was the first time that I had ever seen same sex being carried out live, I was so intently engrossed watching I was embarrassing but Alex got all the still shots he required to do his murals.

Alex then asked would Shelia and I like to be painted together leaning over the balcony in a nude Romeo and Juliette pose. Before I could answer Shelia said yes ok, but there is a condition! that she would interview me for her magazine on my life before I met Alex. I asked why? After what I have seen today and after Alex exhibits his paintings I think you will be a person of interest; seemed a non-event so I said ok.

After lunch we moved all the camera equipment over to the balcony and set it up. We started by posing together leaning on and slightly over the balcony, as Shelia looked down over the balcony swung her arms around me in panic she didn't like heights. This set off the motion sensor in the camera and it started to click away as I helped her away from the balcony. Alex said I think that's what I wanted, we took the chip from the camera and viewed it on the big screen in the studio and yes we did have perfect poses.

Alex was taking photographs of Anjou as we sunned ourselves on the loungers. Sheila started to tell me about her life before she met Anjou. Her parents were Swingers and she and her brother Steve were often asked to participate, sometimes they were just photographed, in well, compromising positions other times they participated in their games. On one occasion Shelia was left alone with two guys and it got out of hand, they both had forced sex with her. It was her word against them, two successful businessmen who would they believe.

At the same time her brother Steve was being repeatedly exploited by his older cousin. One day he came round asking to see Steve, she could smell drink on his breath. Steve was away up north camping with his pal and everyone was out except Shelia. Between that and her swinger parents who liked to photograph him and Steve and distribute the photographs.

She hated him for it and lashed out physically and verbally. He didn't want deprived of his pleasure, ripped off her top, shorts and underwear and forced himself on her, she fought back the way they were shown at college. He became even more enraged because of the pain she inflicted on him and started to punch her and left her lying there. Her parents came home, found her and sent for an Ambulance. The Police later found his van burnt out in a ditch they think he lost control on a bend due to the drink and the van caught fire.

She met Anjou and Tim at self-help classes, they all had their problems, she hit it off with Anjou and Tim helped her rebuild her confidence by photographing her. She had never been with any guy since then until with me this afternoon. At that point she switched on her phone to record and said to me your turn.

My mother had a number of live-in boyfriends, most were very good to us but never seemed to last although her current boyfriend seems to be staying the course. I always felt I was in the way and found a job that I needed to leave home for. Prior to that one of her boyfriend's took an interest in me one night when we were home alone he said I have something to show you.

He had me strip off in front of him then he stripped off, I remember him saying this is how you have sex with someone. At that time I was naïve and believed him, I had my first sexual encounter that night. He said he would show me more later, not long after that he separated from my mother but kept in touch with me. He was so plausible that when he invited me round to a guy's only house party one night I went. When I arrived there were five of them drinking, I think they might have slipped me something; don't know.

All I can remember is we were all having sex with each other, the next morning I was so embarrassed with what I had done I left the apartment before they woke. Never seen or heard from them again but one of them sent very compromising photographs of me that he had taken; a warning.

I avoided any sexual contact until a few months ago when Craig, a student who worked for me, had nowhere to stay after his halls of residence closed due to some building problem. The first night he slept on the couch but ended up in my bed, I knew he was gay but I didn't expect that to happen; maybe I did. Then I met Alex, he was different, respectful and caring. I added in the details this time about the showers and back at my apartment and here.

I was glad when Alex and Anjou came over with coffee, Sheila asked them what were you two up to all this time, Anjou gave one of her mischievous smiles and Alex looked away. We didn't ask for any more details. We enjoyed the remainder of the afternoon sun together then went down to the local pub for a meal.

As we were leaving Anjou said she was going to stay on a bit later to allow Alex to take some nigh time photographs of her. Shelia just smiled as she climbed into the Range Rover, on the way back explained that Anjou wanted Alex to use her as an art class life model and probably will be auditioned by Alex tonight. She needs the money for some family issue. Shelia then asked me if I was getting paid by Alex, I said no but he is going to give me something for my art class modelling work.

As we approached my apartment Shelia said can she stay the night with me? We stood there together in my darkened apartment helping each other undress and climb into bed together, there were no camera's or anybody watching us, just the two of us getting rid of some past demons from our lives. It was quite an adventurous night, Shelia was very athletic and took full control of our night time activities. As the morning sun woke us she was embracing me with an arm and leg wrapped around me; like a long lost teddy bear.

As we lay there looking at the sun rise she asked what was bothering me, was it her? I said no! I found out a few days ago that I have to give up this apartment as the bank had foreclosed on the house owner. I expected it and have been looking around but can't find anywhere suitable, this year's intake of college and university students beat me to them. She suggested why don't you move in with Alex, he likes you and you like him and you are both good together. He is all alone in that big house; ask him?

As we lay there we heard a vehicle rumble over the loose stones on the driveway then someone climbing up the metal stairs as the vehicle moved away. The doorbell rang and Anjou's voice said are you guys up, Shelia jumped out of the bed naked and ran over and opened the door to let her in. Then came over and jumped back into bed with me, Anjou sat on the bed telling us what happened last night and that she got the still life modelling job for Alex. Then said can I join you guys before we answered she had stripped off and joined us, this was my first time three in a bed they were both very athletic and demanding.

A couple of days later at Alex's art class Anjou appeared as the class life model in all her splendour. We all struggled to capture her endearing smile and dusty complexion, unlike me she was very confident walking around the students with only a G-String and high heels on putting her arms round the students as she commented on their work. I think this was the happiest class in the college. Later in the Sauna Alex asked me what did the class think of her, I said I think you will have a lot more students next week.

After our sauna we went into the communal shower Paul and Adam were already there. This time Adam and I showered together and had a post shower encounter, Alex and Paul enjoyed themselves too. Over the next four weeks Alex and I attended our art classes as tutor, student and life model. We enjoyed our lunch time sauna and shower and visits to my apartment or Alex's house afterwards.

One Monday morning Alex and I went up to a gay sauna club in Glasgow that Alex had received a complimentary invite to. We had dressed down into our towels and as we sat having a coffee two elderly guys came over and asked us to join them; that's how things happened. Alex went to a private Cabin with Colin and Steve took me to try out the new Bukkake, which is based around an ancient Japanese humiliation ritual. Although a few couples were separately enjoying themselves on it we joined them. It was the first time I had sex with a stranger and in front of other strangers, difficult to explain as it was a very invigorating experience.

It was a very unusual experience that Alex and I discussed, very discreetly, what we thought of it as we travelled back by train. It was then that Alex asked me how my house hunting was going, I had to admit it wasn't going very well and I had run out of time. Out of the blue he said why not move in with me then, I said yes I would like that. Before the end of that week I had moved in with him.

Shelia's college article on Alex and I went down very well, so much so that it was featured in a follow up Sunday newspaper supplement magazine with photographs of some of the paintings that Alex would be exhibiting shortly. The attention we received after that was embarrassing all everyone wanted to know was about our lifestyle. The footfall for the night shift of my store increased significantly in particular when the Night Manager was on duty, I was promoted because of it, and the demands to attend one of Alex's art classes were overwhelming.

We were all their for the opening of Alex's Edinburgh art exhibition, his exhibits received fantastic reviews particularly the one of Sheila and me together on the sun loungers, as it all exploded out. The visitors were overwhelmed being able to meet the life models they recognized from the figurines on the canvases. Anjou and Shelia received particular attention as they explained their feelings as they were being painted, they wore their micro shorts that day too.

I met Alex's sponsor, Herr Alexander Grooper for the two large canvases that were to be featured as centrepieces in a relaxation area in his new spa themed sex club in Dusseldorf, he also had similar clubs in Hamburg and Berlin and elsewhere. Recently he had received a significant financial investment from an American hotel and country club group but was also looking for local investor Member's for his latest club which was being fitted out not far from where Alex and I now lived. He had accepted Alex and some of his friends as investor Club Members but was still looking for more new local investor Members; Alex had impressed him with his local potentially interested contacts.

For some reason he was very interested in me and my background, so much so that he said he would offer me a job as a Night Manager for their new Club, which was currently being built it would be called the Eucalyptus Spa Club, after the large eucalyptus tree in the grounds. It was to be an exclusive, privately owned by its members, spa club where the usual rules governing clubs would not apply. To the outside world it would be a private club being unique in that it would be a discerning sex club for the elite and extremely wealthy. Members and their guests would be selected by invitation only to enjoy the club speciality of tailored party theme nights or for private parties tailored to meet individual member's preferences.