Eucalyptus Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On arrival on the second night the function manager or Matron, as she preferred to be called, offered them all night work in the dark rooms and adjoining cabins where lighting was discreet and dress optional. But, they had to go topless wearing only their short skirts and cuffs on, customers may also ask them to participate in extras, but it was up to them to say yes or no. They could however expect to double or treble their earning that night if they said yes. They both agreed to be accommodating.

Within the first half hour Anjou, whose dusty skin and endearing wayward smile attracted someone's attention was asked if she would like to have a romp with her. Anjou agreed. Shelia was also approached by her lookalike, a tall blond Swede called Ingrid, completely naked apart from a revealing towel wrap, who asked if she would like to join her in her private cabin. Although nervous and unsure what was expected of her said yes.

Ingrid closed the door to her cabin, dropped her towel on the floor then reached over and slid Shelia's skirt down, ever so slowly, with her warm hands rubbing up and down her legs as she did it. It was tantalisingly erotic, after stepping out of her skirt and before saying anything Ingrid sat her down on the bed and started to kiss her and caress the inside of her leg. She bent over her and slowly and gently started to touch her erotically with her tongue and then her fingers. Everything happened so fast by the time she could react to what was happening was starting to involuntary reciprocate entheausticly.

As they lay there side by side kissing and touched each other's tongues Ingrid started to caress Shelia again, which she did ever so gently, from the intensity of the rush she got Ingrid had found her spot as Shelia started to respond actively to her overtures. Then they both engaged and reengaged with each other athletically. Shelia said she never thought that she would have ever done that with someone she didn't know or ever met before. An hour or so later they parted, as Sheila got dressed and left saw Ingrid lead Anjou by the hand into the same cabin.

Before Shelia had finished delivering her next tray of drinks was approached by a middle aged woman who was well-tanned, toned, and very well spoken and presented, wearing a very expensive short silk wrap, who introduced herself as Caroline. Caroline then invited Shelia to join her by extending her hand and leading her into a private cabin. Shelia accepted and followed her in, they had a great time together but not as athletic as with Ingrid. This happened again on the second night with two more strangers.

On the next night they were approached by the Matron, after saying she was very happy with their work the previous night, told them where they would be working, Anjou was to be in the dark rooms but Shelia was asked if she would like to work exclusively all night in one of the Private Function Suite's. This was reserved for wealthy and disserting clients, who wanted to undertake unusual, special but discreet activities.

Tonight was to be the speciality of the house a Bukkake ritual for a special birthday, which is a ritual sprinkling of fluids from a group of friends. It is an ancient Japanese sexual humiliation ritual, where each of the group ejaculates on either the birthday person, or their stand-in, ensuring their many future sexual satisfaction's in life. In keeping with the ambiance of the night her body would be fully oiled and all she would be wearing at the outset was a simple silk, snow white, virginity front and back flap skirt joined by a thin silk cord and matching very high heeled shoes, her bare oiled thighs and long legs also being evocatively exposed and presented as she walked.

Because of its unique nature if Shelia agreed to do this she would earn twice what she earned the night before, plus any additional extras undertaken, which she agreed to.

The ritual was well choreographed, with Japanese background music playing she was let into a darkened room where the floor was hidden by knee high swirling low lying fog, by the now naked Matron also in very high heeled shoes through a naked, apart from their very high heeled shoes, a guard of naked Nymph friends and presented to the birthday person wearing a white veil and cloak masking her features. After being accepted as an offering on her behalf was led to a ritual offering alter which seemed to be floating on the mist about knee height in the middle of the room.

The Nymphs assisted her to lie on the alter and formed a ring of friends around her on the alter. The Matron then broke the cord and remover her virginity skirt fully exposing her chastity before leaving. The Nymphs then started to caress her with their hands, fingers and tongues until she was fully aroused, each taking turns to bring her on until each brought her to climax again and again.

She became so aroused that all she could feel was a continual sexual high and climax's, each time she climaxed she arched her back and moaned in exquisite satisfaction, when she finally lay there fully expended and drained. The nymphs all stood around her masturbating themselves until they each climaxed and ejaculating on her oiled naked torso as often as they could, each trying to outdo the other to ensure their own future sexual satisfactions. Each time they climaxed she could feel their warmth rain down on her.

Once the ritual was fully complete the birthday person then assisted their stand-in to rise from the alter and assist them to a grand bathing area where they all washed each other's bodies clean. The final stage being when the birthday person led their stand-in to an anti-room to transfer the many future sexual satisfactions in life bestowed upon her by her friends. By the birthday person bringing on their stand-in and the stand-in bringing on the birthday person in unison, when they ejaculate on each other the transfer being completed when their bodily fluids mix.

It was only after they were introduced and Caroline remover her veil and cloak that Shelia recognised the birthday person was the second person who she had sex with the previous night. It was then that she had selected Shelia as her stand-in, which the Matron organised. Strange as it seems they were both happy with the arrangement to the extent that she spent the entire night through to the next morning with her new friend at her friend's lavish home.

As Shelia finished telling us Anjou added that she had a successful night too with five clients, including Ingrid all of whom had brought her satisfaction and she spent the night through to the morning with Ingrid. As they left to go to bed together upstairs Steve and I wondering what we had missed out on. Our train of erotic thought was interrupted by our phones telling us a group WhatsApp messaged had arrived in from Tim.

In it he said our cross dressing photographs had been accepted by the client and may be published in their autumn catalogue, also they want us to model further new outfits for their future catalogue's and would send them over, if we were interested. Tim went on further to say that he also had Dutch and Danish clients who wanted to buy our erotic naked photographs for publication in their magazine later on in the year, what they offered financially was overwhelming. At this point we were ecstatic about the money and were on a euphoric high.

Tim shortly afterwards sent us a second message where he said that he could publish the video of us frolicking about having sex to a company where you get paid per view. Adding how much we could expect to earn. We were on such a high with what Shelia and Anjou had told us happened to them and how much they had earned and what we had earned from our first photo shoot, we both said yes. Tim later came back and said if we are interested and are happy to dress as ladyboy's he could arrange client's for us for a private party the following weekend, he told us what we would get paid, plus any extras we may agree. Again we quickly said yes.

We were on such an erotic high we decided to go upstairs to Steve's bedroom for some fun, as we passed Shelia's bedroom, it was obvious what she and Anjou were up to.

Although we were both going to the same party I was to travel up with Giuseppe and Steve with Kenneth, or Ken as he preferred to be called. They were both owners of a plant rental company out on the town's bypass. Although they both had seen our photographic portfolio and our video they wanted to meet us in person first, to see how compatible and accommodating we were. It was to be an all-night bed and breakfast affair where we would be paid the same as for the party night.

We were to go dressed and were to see Si to get us dressed and ready, what we didn't know was that we were to have all our body hair shaved off. That was quite a painful and eye watering experience. It didn't take long before we were ready and Si drove me initially to Giuseppe's apartment and then Steve to Ken's large country house with its sweeping driveway.

When I arrived at Giuseppe's apartment, I was very self-conscious of being dressed as a ladyboy, but I must admit I really looked the part, it would be difficult for anyone casually looking to know that I was anything other than what was implied by my dress. And I had mastered the art of walking sexily in heels with my hips rolling the French way.

I buzzed up saying in my best effeminate voice Alanna. My new dressed name. Giuseppe in his soft Italian accent said come on up and the door buzzed open for me to go in. My stomach was palpitating as I opened the door and walked in to the foyer, as I arrived at the lift, the door opened and an elderly couple walked out, we smiled at each other innocently as I walked in and pressed Giuseppe's floor button.

When the lift doors opened Giuseppe was standing there waiting for me, he held out his hand and took mine, kissing the back of my hand and said you are more beautiful than your photographs, we will get on well together tonight. He led me into his apartment my palpitations had stopped and I felt confident walking with him.

His apartment was very well appointed. After he closed the door he asked me would I like a coffee, Si had already told me about his coffee and its added ingredients, I shouldn't have but said yes. But only have one cup of it, by now I was so aroused it was only the very tight ladyboy knickers that I had on prevented me from bursting out. The pressure was so good it was tantalisingly erotic.

We chatted for about a half hour about my background and my photographic portfolio, I can't remember what else we talked about, O' yes that he would be the second person that I would be having sex with and would need him to coach me as to what was the best way. Giuseppe then said would you like to go to bed with me now, I was so relieved that I was acceptable to him that I said yes entheausticly without thinking. He said wait a moment then returned from his bedroom wearing only a short silk robe, he extended his hand out to me inviting me to join him.

I followed him into his lavish bedroom with its subdued lights and soft music playing in the background, the bed being already turned down. As I stood there he slowly started to undressed me, he had such a gently and caringly touch that I was finding erotic. He knelt down and removed my heeled shoes first one at a time then one of my silk snow white stockings which were tied with a bow, just under my short black flared skirt hem line. Slowly he slid it down with both of his hands round my bare leg, it was so sexual I was now getting really aroused as he removed it and placed it on an adjacent dressing chair. He then repeated it with my remaining stocking, by the time he had finished removing it, I could feel myself in danger of being wet.

Si had told me with a close fitting dress like I had on, he found it better to present your back to allow it to be removed for you. Giuseppe was very obliging as he slowly and gently unzipped my dress, exposing my arched back then down to below my snow white knicker line. I could feel him extend his hands round my waist as he rubbed my hips, knickers and cheeks. I turned to face him so he could withdraw my skirt which I could step out of exposing my upper torso to him.

As he started to remove it he looked as though he was enjoying the delay you have in the unwrapping off a precious gift, as I stood there with only my knickers on, which were on the point of bursting open. He ran his hand over my bulge that only added to my arousal. He then slid my now very tight knickers down as I popped out of them, he looked at me shaved and oiled, he smiled in satisfaction with what he had to enjoy.

I was now so aroused that I wanted him to start there and then, I moved over to him, untied his silk robe and slid it off his shoulders and slowly let it fall behind him. He then slowly and sexually removed what he had on underneath, I watched him intently and admiring him as he undressed suggestively for me.

I didn't know what to do next so I just stood there watching, he came over to me and sat on the bed and said I will now show you how to enjoy the Italian way. I was so excited that I think I started to cum even before we started. As I lay back Giuseppe moved over me then moving my legs up and apart, positioning some pillows under me. At first I moaned as it was a bit uncomfortable then it eased as I started to enjoy it, really enjoy it, I could start to feel it build inside me then I started to twitch uncontrollably in excitement. I could feel him I was so ecstatic I didn't think I would satisfy him, then I felt it ease as I relaxed. I could feel him undulate ever so gently. I was really starting to enjoy it.

Giuseppe started to withdraw and re-enter again, his movement was more exhilarating. Each time he withdrew and re-entered, now touching my spot gently, which was giving me such a rush of adrenalin or something. I tried to hold back his withdrawal as he asked me to do, his rhythm was slow and my excitement was high and building.

I felt his rhythm quicken and start to convulse he was starting to climax, I was also starting to convulse at an increasing rate, it was not convulsions like with Steve but slower and more exhilarating. Giuseppe's rhythm broke and he convulsed and stopped. I could feel his flow press inside me, it was a fantastic feeling then it eased as he withdrew, we parted and lay there side by side, exhausted. We lay there for what seemed a long time before we recovered, Giuseppe then said your turn.

I adjusted the pillows under Giuseppe and tried to engage with him but was struggling. Giuseppe helped me and I started again, it was difficult to do, then I managed it. First time only part way before I withdrew, the next time I pushed harder and in fully, I felt something firm as I touched it. Giuseppe smiled as his eyes rolled I then settled into a slow gentle undulating rhythm, I was not getting the sensation I expected, then Giuseppe started to hold me back. The sensation changed to what I expected and it started to build, as it built I became more erratic, the more erratic I became the more I enjoyed it. Giuseppe too.

I then felt my self start to build, I was nearing a climax, I convulsed, then again and again. I withdrew and rolled over and lay beside Giuseppe. He asked did I enjoy it, I said yes as I felt I was fully satisfied. Later that night and once more we repeated what we had done until we were both expended. In the morning the sun broke in through the window wakening us Giuseppe was an early riser, I admired his toned and olive skin reflecting in the sunlight as he put on his robe, he handed me a fresh white silk shirt to put on to join him.

As I went into the kitchen I could smell Italian coffee percolate and rolls being warmed in a bread oven, Giuseppe standing there in his short wrap checking on the rolls. I stood at the door with only his shirt on and the sun on my back, I think it must have been see through the way Giuseppe looked at me and smiled. He came over, unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders then dropped his wrap, we both stood their naked together getting aroused by each other's desires.

He led me over to an Italian farm style radiator that you could sit on its warm padded top with raised steps to warm your feet on. As he leaned over me I could feel him start to enjoy the Italian way with me as I sat there and he stood over me. The impromptu engagement was erotically overwhelming I just sat there enjoying every moment of it, before long I could feel myself start to climax before he did. It was all over too quickly but none of the satisfaction was lost, I said that was fantastic Giuseppe said he enjoyed it too.

We then went over to his American style breakfast diner table, as we both sat there undressed together drinking coffee and enjoying the warm rolls. As with all mornings time was against us Giuseppe suggested we both get ready for the day, our shower together was to be our last activity of the day. We both got dressed, me in my short black dress, without my white stocking and Giuseppe in his Italian silk suit.

We went down together in the lift, just as the elderly couple I met last night arrive home from their night out, I smiled at them and Giuseppe discreetly nodded in courtesy, they both smiled back at us in a knowing way. When I stepped out Si was there waiting on me with Steve sitting in the back seat looking a bit tired, Steve shared with me as we were driven back, the fun he had in Ken's waterbed.

He dropped us off at Steve's, still dressed as ladyboy's, Shelia and Anjou were waiting for us like mother hens wanting to know every detail of our night of lust and fantasy, they wouldn't let us miss out any details no matter how irrelevant. It was Anjou that suddenly changed the subject and asked me when and how your first time was and it wasn't with Steve. Shelia and Steve turned and looked at me in anticipation of an endearing answer.

I explained we were on holiday in a big rented house when my sister's boyfriend and his mates visited us for the weekend. We all went down to a secluded beach, all the girls had hit the shops in town, a boy's only day. I had my swimwear but the came as they were, before long they had all stripped off naked, apart from me, with coaxing and helping hands I stripped off too. It wasn't long before it felt ok and we were frolicking in the sea, during one of these dunking romps Stan wrapped his hand round me and started stroking me.

At first I was horrified then I saw Pete and George on the beach making out with each other. Somehow it now seemed ok, as I stood there in the water I let Stan bring me on until, well you know. As he leaned over me bringing me on he was stroking my buttocks with his erection. Point was I liked it. We went back up on the beach and lay on the warm sand, I was lying face up with an erection when George kneeled over my legs and gave me what he called mouth resuscitation. The excitement was so intense that I lost control and blasted all over his face, I was embarrassed but he really enjoyed it. We called it a day at that and went back up to the house.

That night the booze flowed freely, sometime in the early hours, we all went to bed, we were all sharing beds, all the guys in one room. I was sharing with Pete, we were all sleeping naked, boys all in it together. Sometime during the night Pete put his hand over me and started stroking me, I wasn't horrified this time but rather grateful, again it wasn't long before I unloaded. The other guys were watching and photographing me with their phones, but I didn't mine.

George came over to me next realising I couldn't said try this, that was my first time anal, initially it was very painful but it eased, then Stan came over then Pete. George said that I should service Stan and showed me how, my first time. Before the morning arrived we had all serviced each other again, how nobody heard us I don't know. Maybe they did. The following day they all headed home. I felt I was cheated when they left. A few weeks later I bumped into Pete, we spent the rest of the day in his bed. I felt so guilty after that that I didn't do it again until Steve.