Euphoria of the Vampire

Story Info
Virgin male Jehovah's Witness gives in to temptation.
1.1k words
4.63
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three tan dark-haired young men stood outside the simple suburban home, thankfully shaded by the roof, which extended much beyond the doorway.

But just as David rang the bell, smile and words ready, his brothers seemed to spot something in the distance and run to it.

"What are you-"

"Good morning." A honey-skinned brunette had opened the door, light dress flowing upon her slim figure with embroidered butterfly details.

"Good morning," he tried masking his panic, "My name is David."

"Apollonia." She smiled, her silk voice accented in a way he couldn't quite recognize.

He stumbled upon the words, lost in the glow of her skin, the shine of her chocolate waves, the depths of her golden eyes.

"God loves you, and He has a purpose for... you..."

What was he supposed to say? He's done this a million times. He knows what to say. But what was it?

"Won't you come inside, David?" she gestured, walking into her house with the door still open.

He shouldn't. Should he? This was all too tempting, and he was alone. What were his brothers doing? Were they even okay?

But what if this woman was open to His message? What if David could bring someone to Jehovah?

And he found himself sitting on her sofa.

The walls were polished wood, the carpet light and stainless. Shelves of meticulously-placed books marked a section of the room.

"Oh? Where, exactly?" the woman asked.

"What?"

"Your grandmother. You said she was from France."

"I..."

His shoes were off and out of sight, but he didn't remember removing them. He certainly didn't remember mentioning his grandmother.

"Yes, from Orléans," he was light and airy, "she and her family moved to the US where she met my grandfather, and became a Witness to God's word. He loves us all and gives us purpose as His faithful servant-"

"Orléans is beautiful. Have you ever been there?"

"No, not yet," he laughed. "But I hope to one day be blessed in that way, if it is His will, and spread His... word..."

He'd never seen eyes quite so deep, or skin so smooth.

"Where... where are you from?" he asked.

"Originally Catania, but I lived many other places before coming here," she chuckled softly.

Their eyes fixed upon each other, and breathing slowed.

He shouldn't be this close to her. He shouldn't be.

But their lips met. Sweet, soft, even divine.

Apollonia's delicate fingers slid through his black hair. Kisses trailed down his face to his neck.

He shouldn't be doing this.

But God, it felt good.

She gently bit his neck between kisses, and soon the two were nearly naked, her perky breasts in full view.

He'd folded his clean and crisp clothes, good young man that he was, and helped Apollonia slide her porcelain lace panties down toned legs.

David stared in awe at the now-nude Italian native, drinking in her smooth, honey features.

His gaze drifted to her trimmed brunette bush with the smallest peek of pink in its midst.

She spread her legs wide before him.

"Do you want me?"

He nodded and nearly panted. "Yes. Yes, please."

Apollonia gave a small chuckle, and whipped a leg around him, thrusting his face toward her sex.

"Then work for it."

He inhaled her sweet scent, and slowly kissed upon her folds.

"No, David," she giggled. "Like this."

She'd gently pushed back pink flesh to reveal the little rosebud before him, and pressed his mouth upon her.

He kissed and licked upon her clit, and she sighed softly, running fingers through his dark hair.

"Is this... right?" he asked.

"Mmm. But circle around it a little more."

He did as she asked, kissing, licking, and gently flicking his tongue upon her clit.

So sweet. So soft. Wetter and hotter with the movements of his tongue.

Before he knew it, she had practically tossed him up to her face with surprising strength.

They kissed and giggled. Apollonia booped his nose before fully setting him on his back.

The two slid off his underwear, revealing his hardened cock.

She ran delicate fingers upon the shaft and massaged his balls.

God, he wanted her so much.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No, I... No, I haven't." He blushed.

Apollonia allowed a drop of spit onto him, caressing his throbbing sex.

"You don't have a latex allergy, do you?"

"No."

She smiled and kissed his mouth and forehead. "Hold onto this for me."

David gripped his cock in place of her hand, and she turned to get something from a nearby drawer, her round ass and bat-tattooed back to him.

"There," she slipped the condom on and kissed him once more before straddling him, and the two guided his sex into hers.

He gasped as she slowly descended and rose once again.

David held onto her gorgeous honey ass as she took his stone-hard cock, another hand caressing back and forth between her breasts.

He breathed deeply, desperately resisting cumming. He didn't want this to end.

But God, it felt good.

Her sweet, wet sex gripping onto him, her soft, warm skin on his. Her moans.

Oh, her moans.

He wouldn't cum yet. Not yet. Not yet.

But his hot load jetted deep inside her, with a sudden sharpness on his neck.

She rode him slowly, allowing him to release everything he had in his euphoric state.

His eyes fluttered when she'd removed herself from him, giving another sweet kiss to his head.

He could've sworn her lips were a little redder than before, but couldn't think much of it, and soon fell to blissful sleep.

"David?!"

He jutted upright - after how long, he didn't know - and standing above him was a young, ivory-skinned woman with copper braids.

He leapt and thanked Jehovah when he realized he somehow had clothes on.

But leapt again when he recognized the apostate before him.

"Chloe?!"

"What the fuck are you doing here, David?!"

"I-" he shouldn't speak with her, but he wasn't so sure he could avoid it. "The woman who lives here said-"

"I live here! The only other person who lives here is my boyfriend and he damn sure didn't let you in."

"I-"

"And you're bleeding!"

"What-"

"I don't care, just get the fuck out of my house!"

He ran without collecting what he'd brought, but lucky him, she threw his bible, pamphlets, and all out the door.

The sun was setting. He must've been gone a long time.

"David!" his brothers yelled to him.

"OH MY-Where have you been?"

"Where have we been?! Where have YOU been?" his younger brother whisper-shouted.

"What?"

"You just ran off!" the older said. "We've been looking for you everywhere. Wait, you're bleeding! What happened?"

David felt the blood on his neck and forehead.

He said nothing.

Through questions and questions, he said nothing still, till he said his prayers and went to bed.

Then through his window, just for a moment, the smallest little bat flew by.

And God, it was good.