European Adventure

Story Info
Sophie's mom spills; the foundation of a plan.
3.7k words
4.57
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers

For fuck's sake! Mom can be so infuriating sometimes: "What do you mean, 'I thought we agreed to share everything'?"

"Well sweetheart, it's quite embarrassing hearing second hand from the other girls that you saw Mr Mark the way God created him."

We are the only ones left on the beach, they all seem to have had enough of the sun while I napped, and have returned to the house.

Jesus: "Embarrassing? For you?"

"Yes, Soph. For me," she blushes, apparently just thinking about it...

"How am I supposed to handle learning something like that in a big group without feeling awkward?"

Always so goddamn proper: "Well, first off, it's 'Mark'. I am 18, and we're all grown up now... Secondly, nothing happened. The girls must have just been running their mouths."

Nobody's around, but she leans forward as if sharing a secret: "Clearly something happened, and whatever it was, It is a private thing, not something to announce to the world. Not common gossip!"

She averts her eyes and takes a deep breath: "He is our host Soph. Had you told me, we could have figured something out. What we don't want, is to embarrass him! We'd like to be invited back here, don't we? It has been such a perfect place to enjoy time off in the summer for many years now. We don't want to put this privilege in jeopardy, do we?"

The rhetoric is a bit much. What is she afraid of? We've come here at least once a year for as long as i can remember. Miss Amy and mom has been best friends since toddler group at the library: Saturday morning workout buddies and book club on most Tuesdays. Dad and Mr Mark plays soccer together every week - well, they are just 'Amy' and 'Mark' now: we're all grown up.

"We've always had a good time here, why would we not come every summer? We even have our own rooms..."

Emily is my best friend. We're heading to college in different states, but I can't imagine not being friends and spending summers here with her family, forever.

"I wasn't exactly announcing it to the world, mom," what's her problem? "I told my friends in confidence."

Who the fuck blabbered?

"How did you hear?"

There is a look in her eyes i can't quite decipher: "It was shared in casual conversation around the breakfast counter. Thank God the men were still sleeping, or out for their morning run."

Oh, God!: "Come on mom, I am sorry you were embarrassed, but this is not the end of the world."

She can be such a prude: "I saw him naked for a couple of seconds, it was a complete accident."

A friend once asked me if we were Mormon. That's how prudish our family is.

"You can just laugh it off like the rest of us, you know. It's no big deal."

"We all seem to know exactly how big the deal is, and that is the problem!" there is a distant look in her face: "Coffee, eggs, bacon and Mr. Mark's 'enormous cock, just a regular Monday morning beach house conversation."

"There is no denying it was impressive," what a cock, an electric tension flows across my skin just thinking about it: "but he covered up and apologized as soon as he realized I was there."

I pause, thinking back:

"He came out of his room, yawning and scratching his head as i was standing at the fridge reviewing lunch options." He was completely casual about it, maybe baffled more than anything: "He didn't seem embarrassed, and I am pretty sure he has forgotten about it already mom."

We may have been a little tipsy last night, that's what you get when you are at a house full of liquor. I simply had to tell the girls: it created quite the excitement, and Emily didn't seem the least bit fazed about it.

Mom seems a little less tense. "Did I ever tell you what happened in Barcelona?" she leans back on the towel now.

"Yes mom, I know. You won your age group at the Triathlon."

Mom, Amy and a bunch of their other workout buddies always have a competition goal they work towards. They went to Europe one summer, to see the sights and compete in an event hosted each year close to the old Olympic park. Mom did particularly well, having prepared intensively with Miss Amy to improve her stroke for the swim segment.

A smile forces its way to her face: "Well, it is more to the story, and my glory. Since we are all grown up, and we share everything..." She takes a sip of the Whiteclaw in her hand: "... I happen to know exactly how big Mark's cock is!"

The fuck. Is she drunk? My mum never drinks, I have never heard her say 'cock' out loud. Now, with just a Whiteclaw for courage that's the second time in a minute.

"It's the biggest I've seen," I say: "but I haven't seen that many."

"OK honey, when i say 'everything', I don't mean everything," mom blushes again. "Don't bring up walking in on your mom and dad," she looks away...

Her presumption of my innocence is cute. I wasn't even thinking about that, but now that she mentions it, it was quite an awakening for this teenage girl: "My God, you could have just locked the door."

"...and you could have just given us our privacy. God, you haven't shared that story too with the girls, have you?"

My mom on top, her size-zero butt sinking onto dad's cock, over and over. I remember freezing in the doorway at the sight, and screaming when mom screamed: more surprised from the spectacle than anything, and filled with curiosity about what I had seen.

"I don't think he was hard, but Mark is for sure bigger than dad."

"As far as size go..." mom takes another sip, looks at the can in her hand and dents it with her thumb: "...compared with Mark, I don't think anyone quite measures up."

Awkward. She is going to share literally everything, isn't she?

She adjusts her position on the beach towel: moving to a lotus position facing the ocean. I've always admired how she takes care of her body: the protein shakes, her early morning workouts. She is super fit, could probably win another triathlon tomorrow: toned muscles, no ass, flat stomach - flat chested...

My gaze must have lingered just a little too long. She selfconciously adjusts her bikini top, provoking not even the slightest jiggle: "You got YOUR assets from your dad's side of the family," she nods at my boobs.

I don't really care where they come from, but I am happy to have all the right curves in all the right places.

I cup my boobs, for mock comparison, they are more than a handful. I look over at her, scrunch my face, and push them together in a showgirl pose: "Are you judging, or just admiring?"

My McKayla face always make her laugh: "Size is not everything." Her version of cupping stretches the bikini fabric across her boobs, highlighting her rock hard nipples, the size of my aromas: "Just remember, you won't stay 18 forever. Consider your aunt Julie: younger than me, but her breasts already sags to her knees"

"Well, I can make that can happen even at 18." Balancing on my butt, I pull my legs back and squeeze my boobs together between my knees. Pulling my bikini bottom tight, I feel a tingling sensation the length of my exposed labia.

I scrunch my nose again as I let go of my knees, and my boobs fall back to their resting position, they fill the top generously, but they are firm: a real asset.

We giggle, my boobs jiggle. She throws her head back, and wiggles on her towel: her boobs doesn't move: "Mom, now you're just flexing..."

Shs leans forward, her hand brushes across her chest, she jitters as they come to a momentary rest on the peaks of her small breasts, and looking up at me she blushes again.

"Anyways, that year your dad and I had our problems."

Problems: she's referring to Sheila Maroney, coaching my soccer team along with dad: let's say they shared more than the sideline - it was the reason I stopped playing soccer. God. Why mom forgave him in the end is beyond me, she swallows: "That bitch!"

"Well, the trip to Barcelona saved our marriage. Dad was completely out of my mind. For over six months Amy and I focused on preparing for the competition."

She gets a distant look on her face: "Mark was so generous: not the least bit jealous of Amy spending all that time coaching and providing emotional support. It got me through it all and helped me win the race in the end."

Mom looks at me with resolve, clears her throat and takes another sip of the Whiteclaw:

"It was the day after the race. I woke up from a nap to discover that the rental house was empty. Not sure where everybody was, I decided to enjoy the pool in the afternoon sunshine."

"I put on my bikini, put a towel over my shoulder and walked outside, where I immediately froze at the sight." She closes her eyes, hands casually in her lap:

"Amy and Mark were already by the pool, sharing an intimate moment."

"She has my attention, as she continues: Amy was elegantly gliding off Mark. He was stretched out on the day bed, about 15 yards away from where i stood, immovable in the shade of the pergola. At first, I thought she was giving him a back massage, because you don't have to straddle someone to apply sunscreen, but as Mark was turning over on his back she picked up a bottle of Hawaii Tropics and poured lotion in the palm of her hand."

"Was that when you saw his cock?"

"Well, he was wearing trunks, but I could see 'that something was up'," she makes air quotes, the attempt at euphemism is killing me, i shake my head and smile a little embarrassed for her.

"They were completely engrossed by each other, and didn't notice me on the portico" Her hands back in her lap now: "Amy was gliding back onto Mark, mounting him again, and started applying sunscreen to his chest and arms."

"That sounds like a lame romance novel mom."

"Well, as it turns out it is called foreplay sweetie, and you'll learn about it soon enough," she smiles.

"Amy moved her hands sensuously all over his upper body. As she was moving her hips on top of him, she leaned forward, grabbed his head and kissed his forehead before whispering something into his ear."

She wiggles, ever so slightly on the towel, continuing: "it seemed to grab his attention: he lifted his head, pulled the bikini top to the sides, exposing her breasts and burying his head between them. She squealed with delight in response."

It is hard not to notice Amy's breasts; they aren't the biggest, but she knows how to show them off. She is a gregarious woman, carrying herself confidently and is used to getting attention, and what she wants. Today she wore a bright red tube top to the beach. Causing a bit of a stir in the break as a wave crashed onto her, dazed her and for a full three minutes she seemed unaware that it caused her breasts to pop out of her top, much to the crowds' amusement. She was cool about the whole scene she caused: Eventually adjusting the top, she did a mock pin-up pose before she dove back into the waves.

There is a pause before mom continues: "Anyways, leaning into her like that, Mark reached around her back and untied the top, and her breasts fell heavily onto his chest as she laughed and kissed him passionately."

She seems a little flushed. Turned on with the telling of the story? She continues: "Her movement got more intentional as she moved down, resting on his hips, gliding sensually on top of his trunks."

She is rocking herself on the towel, hands in her lap, fluttering. Is she touching herself? I look away, conscious of my own arousal: moving precariously on my own towel, hands placed near enough to feel a knuckle brushing my most sensitive and private area.

"His cock didn't come out, but Amy was definitely grinding on it."

Potty mouth.

"She was throwing her head around and getting quite vocal about her arousal. I got hot and bothered by the scene..." She IS hot and bothered. "...when I came to my senses I found myself pulling my hand out of my bikini bottoms."

My God, My mom talking about touching herself - never have I ever...

"I turned to leave them to it, when Amy shouted my name. Turning around, like in a dream. Amy was standing up now, her head tilted to the side, hands on her hips, a big smile on her face: 'You MUST join us!'"

"It was like a siren's call. I was physically drawn towards them. Amy came towards me at the edge of the pool, took my hand, and raised it to her face. Inhaling deeply she was giddy like a little girl, kissing it."

Mom looks dreamy, inhaling the scent of her own hand, she continues: "she looked over her shoulder where Mark was on the edge of the day bed, feet on the pool deck, leaning back on his elbows, a big open smile on his face. 'You like?' she asked, looking back at me: 'I am happy to share. You deserve this!' I had lost my ability to speak, and let her lead the way."

"She knelt in front of him, patted the deck as to ask me to join her between his legs. And that is when I got to see his cock."

Mom's eyes glaze over: "Amy untied the top of his trunks, reached in and pulled out the monster!"

"Mom. It isn't THAT big"

"What do you know?" She asks accusingly. "You said he wasn't hard when you saw him." She takes a breath: "It might be that I had gone too long without, but let's just say it made a great first impression: Amy used both hands to pull it out before she licked it from the root to the top, and kissed the glistening mushroom head tenderly. She looked over at me generously: 'You hold it!' I grabbed it hungrily, and the most amazing thing happened: it grew even thicker and veinier in my hands. Emboldened by handling his manhood, I pointed it at Amy's face and commanded her to kiss it again."

"She pecked at it, sucked the head into he mouth with a pop, flicking around the base of the head, right at the point where his foreskin gathered and then proceeded to wiffle her tongue at that most sensitive spot on a man's body; all the while looking over at me. it was such a turn on, Steph, I was holding on to his cock as if my life depended on it and Amy held his balls, as if weighing them. Still maintaining eye contact with me, still with this beautiful cock in her mouth,

Mom shivers: "She started exploring my face with her hands. They felt warm on my curiously cool skin, traveling from my head, down my cheek across my chin." Mom's hand follows the route she describes: "Pulling aside the fabric of my top she started playing with my nipples. Steph, you have no idea how sensitive these breasts are," she runs the palm of her hands across puffed nipples: "Oh god," she pinches one, and pulls on it, her eyes grow wide, her body twisting in pleasure.

Is she having a mini orgasm in front of her daughter? It all seems so strange, yet so perfectly natural. Well out of the lapping waves, am I getting wet: My own hand brushing my breast, so sensual. The beach is deserted, just two women sharing an erotic story. I casually slide my hand inside the fabric, rolling my now stiff nipple around the tip my finger: nicer still, but not quite orgasm-like.

My mom moans quietly next to me. Her small boobs out, another hand down in her bikini bottoms, on a public beach. i shake my head and smile: "Mom. Continue."

"Oh Steph, it felt so empowering to handle his pulsating rod. I didn't know it was possible to get that horny, but I was dripping wet controlling the action as Amy sucked and licked that fat mushroom head. Her breasts bounced on to me as I continued squeezing this beautiful cock with both my hands feeling every sensation Amy provoked from him in my hands: 'I need you inside me,' I exclaimed."

"It took them by surprise, I think, both freezing in place: Amy, wide-eyed with this most beautiful cock filling her mouth. She released the bulbous head with a pop, smiling and nodding in encouragement."

I am seeing my mom in a new light. Recounting this intimate memory: "I stood up, Amy kneeling in front of me, as Mark scooched back on to the day bed. She leaned towards me, kissing my belly button, grabbing the waistband of my bikini bottoms at my hips and rolling them down my thighs."

My God, she is beautiful, sitting there in the warm light of the sunset, shivering with sensuous delight:

"I was so aroused, Steph, it was as if I was floating in air when she pulled them down and I stepped out of them. Aware of just how bare I was, I felt no need to cover up. She picked the bottoms up off the ground and lifted them up to her face, giddy like a little girl."

Mom lifts her hand to her face again, inhaling deeply before she continues: "Amy was clearly turned on by all this, her face was flushed as she stretched towards my crotch, sliding her hand between my legs. Feeling how wet i was, she started gliding the top of her hand back and forth the length of my vulva."

Oddly scientific, but i think 'pussy' might just be too vulgar for her, even in this tipsy and aroused state.

"I had to stop her to stop me from coming: 'I need his cock inside me, now!' I pleaded as I pulled her hand away. Her smile turned wider, and licking me off her fingers, she grabbed Mark's cock and pulled back the foreskin, exposing that gorgeous glistening bulbous head."

I close my eyes and think back to my encounter with this beautiful cock. I didn't see the head but can imagine it, throbbing inside me, and let out a little squeal of delight.

Mom looks over at me with an odd expression of amusement and arousal as she continues: "Holding on to his cock, Amy invited me to climb on to Mark. As i mounted him, she kissed my cheek and told me to squat. I put my hands on Mark's chest. Kneeling next to us, Amy ran the cock head the length of my crotch, and I jumped with the sensation as the head pushed up against my clitoris."

God, I am hot and bothered, and I find my own hand down my bikini bottoms. Stretching the fabric to allow two fingers inside me. Super horny, and so wet that suckling sounds brake the silence as I glide my fingers into my pussy, probing for the G-spot. Oh God, i must have this cock fill me up.

Mom pays no attention to what is going on right next to her, and continues unperturbed: "Positioning the cock at the opening to my vagina, Amy checked with me that i was OK and whispered: 'Just relax!', as I started descending onto the fat head.

Oh, Sophie!, it felt like it was too much, even as aroused as I was, it just felt too big. I was awkwardly pivoting on the mushroom head, occupied with keeping my balance and finding a good angle, when Amy reached around me. Looking down at her smiling face I nodded my consent as her hand gently fluttered over my clit.

I might have momentarily blacked out with the sensory overload as her rubbing intensified and I pushed my body against the cock head. The stimulus allowed me to inch further onto his gorgeous tool."

Mom is completely raptured by her own storytelling. She has worked up a sweat grinding on her own hand, all inhibitions seem gone:

"Desperate to have all of him inside me, I raised myself off his cock and begged Amy to pull his foreskin up, before trying to have him enter me again. I was so wet Soph: once I felt him edging me again, I was confident I could take all of him."

She sounds oddly emotional:

"I felt the head entering immediately, and the sensation of being filled up was indescribable honey. As I inched further onto him, it was as if I could feel each vein and contour of his cock entering me."

I close my eyes, she fades away, and I imagine him under me: sinking on to him, his cock filling my soaking wet pussy, literally stretching the physical limits of my body to the very point of ecstasy. I must have him inside me, must feel him push his tool past the pain barrier to a space that leaves me convulsing with pleasure.

He did this for mom, there is no way he would turn me away; but it must be done right. My mind is about to spin out with pleasure and cunning, as mom climaxes right there next me. Watching it is all is too much for me as well, waves of pleasure roll over me, and I orgasm like I never have before from her unfinished story.

Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers
12