European Threesome

Story Info
A married couple invites another gentleman over to have fun.
5k words
3.3
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello! I hope you enjoy this short story. It's been fun creating it and I would love any helpful comments! Thanks!

European Threesome

On our European vacation with my husband Danic, we met another man on the cruise who we instantly became friends with over several pints of Guinness. The first time I laid eyes on Frank I felt an undeniable attraction to him. I'm Belle, 5'8" Fit body, petite breasts and straight black hair to my shoulders.

I have a great relationship with my husband. Where it's always been an adventure built on love and trust and sometimes looking for new things to try sexually as my husband is a big pervert. In the past, he has encouraged me to to be open and honest about my feelings with him about any desires that I might have.

We talked about having a threesome with another man and the desire was never there for me to actually try a threesome with two men before. Maybe it was nerves or who knows what, but hanging around Frank is easy and fun. I feel I can be myself and it my head is filled with what if thoughts which I talked to my husband about and he was receptive.

"Danic, you have always encouraged me to follow my heart when I have those urges to try new sexual experiences. Well, Frank is constantly on my mind this trip. There is something there between us that makes me want to have him come over, spend some time with us, have some cocktails, and if things become obvious, why not try a threesome with him?" I said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that and you know I'm up for trying new things."

I call Frank up." Danic said.

"Go tell him we would like to invite him for a drink later," I said.

"Perfect, after we eat some dinner, I'll go see what's on his agenda."

It was the last night aboard ship. This was my last chance to explore my sensual desires that I now wanted to try, a three-way with my husband and another man. After my husband and I finished with dinner we head up to our room.

Frank has a room near ours. Danic texts him to come over for some drinks and dessert. A minute later, there's a soft knock on the door. Danic answers, "Hey Frank, we've been talking about you." Frank laughs, "good things I hope" he says in a sexy accented voice.

Danic takes out a bottle of spiced mead. He fills their glasses generously. After one glass they each have another.

"This mead go down smooth." Frank said cheerfully.

"Don't get too drunk." I said with a wink.

I make small talk while admiring the handsome men, knowing their thoughts as they stare at me while I talk. Daniel, her husband of 10 years, is very tall and muscular from their regular trips to the gym with short brown hair and a short red beard. I loves the way he smiles at her. I watched his tattooed hand lift his glass to drink, his wedding band reflecting off the cabin light. My man is so sexy!

Frank was a tall as well, I made eye contact with Frank. Those dark brown eyes draw me into them. It's a naughty kind of sensation I get from him when he looks at me. He has an athletic build, strong facial features that attract you to his presence. His long dark hair combed away from his face exposing his brown eyes and accentuated his square jawline.

The sexual tension is building in the small cabin. I stand and then take Danic's glass and sets it on the table. Then I wrap my arms around Danic, leaning into his chest and whisper in his ear.

"I love you."

I kiss him passionately and start massaging his crotch. I'm very aroused and nervous at the same time. He gives me an intense look, not really knowing exactly how all of this is going to turn out but open minded.

I unzip Danic's pants and take out his quickly hardening cock.

"Mmm...that's nice baby" He says to me.

Frank stands there watching with a grin. Putting his drink down and gets closer to us.

Danic watches Frank as he starts kissing and licking my neck while I strokes Danic's cock.

"Let's all have a seat." Danic said huskily.

Frank sits on the couch unbuttoning his slacks as Danic removes his own pants sitting next to him. I kneel in front of them both. My pulse picks up. I look at their two cocks side by side and I am surprised that Frank's is just a little longer than my husbands. My mouth is salivating, anxious to taste both men and I start fondling their hard cocks.

Frank watches intently as I start to suck Danic's cock.

"Fuck..." Danic moans and starts breathing heavily as I take him in my mouth for a few strokes.

Then I stop and slowly brings my lips to Frank's throbbing cock, hovering just above it. I love teasing his cock before devouring it, something about watching the expression in his eyes as he feels and watches my tongue. His eyes followed me as I moved up and down, taking him all the way in and making him moan.

I want to impress my husband and Frank. I love that they are both watching me intently. I can feel Danic's eyes on me as I sucks Frank's cock. It's such a turn on and fuels me more with each passing moment. I can see his hand gripping tightly on the arm of the sofa as I take all of his thickness deep down my throat.

Just looking up into their lust filled faces was the encouragement I needed as Frank gently grabbed my hair and held it while I'm sucking him, I hear a moan escape his throat and I feel the thrust of his hips pushes his cock all the way in to my mouth.

"That's it!" Frank moans out. After a few deep strokes, I take Frank's cock out of my mouth and moves back to Danic.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you?" Belle said to him with a teasing grin.

"Yes. I love it! You give the best head baby!" Danic moans as I lick his head.

I move back to Frank and drooling on his cock, stroking him vigorously with my left hand. He moans appreciatively, hips bucking up into my slick hand involuntarily.

My pussy is pulsing, growing wetter and wetter. I takes a break from sucking to stroke their cocks in both hands. I switch back and forth from cock to cock, taking turns on each man. I love the sounds these men are making. I love the feeling of having two hard cocks in my hands.

The men moan appreciatively, Danic whispering in my ear. "Such a naughty girl, Belle. You're so amazing!"

His words turn me on more. I stand and slowly pull off my top and push down my yoga pants. Danic and Frank are watching intensely as I begin touching and playing with my breasts. Teasing my nipples. Then I bend and arch my back, pushing my ass out, as my hand drags through my wetness with my middle finger. I walk over and stick my finger in Frank's mouth, he greedily sucks my finger.

Danic is slowly masturbating watching us, Frank stands up, groping at my ass, and starts kissing me passionately.

I can't stop kissing Frank. The passion is incredible. I push my breasts against him and grind my pussy against his bare thigh. Frank grabs my hair, making me gasp.

"Good lord, Belle! You have a fantastic body." His free fingers find their way to my moist folds. I shudder and starts to writhe under his touch. He begins massaging my clit, making me crazy with his fingers.

Danic keeps jacking off with a grin watching me moan into Frank's mouth. He's such a pervert.

"Who wants to eat my pussy boys?" I say pulling away from him and catching my breath.

"I do!" Danic says standing up from the couch quickly.

I sit on the edge of the bed and spreads my legs wide. Danic loves it when I do that for him. He moves to the floor and kneels between my legs and Danic fingers slide in, feeling my wetness with his fingertips, spreading my pink moist folds, and plunging his tongue into my honey.

"You're dripping." Danic says with a pleased groan.

Frank still standing, slides his thumb against the small, rigid pearl of flesh in my pussy and starts rubbing slow, insistent circles. He does this while Danic tongues my pussy with expert strokes.

Danic inserts his fingers slowly into my hot, drenched cunt and begins his rhythmic stroking. At the same time, he slurps and laps, nibbling and teasing my swollen, aching lips.

"Oh yes!" I whisper as I wriggle and spread wider.

"God, that is so good, so good."

Their hands working magic, I'm out of control with pleasure. Moaning and gasping, moving my body against Danic's tongue as he slurps greedily on my swollen sex. Danic sucks my clit, flicking it with his tongue, making me gasp as Frank moves down to my head and starts kissing me. I pull his head closer to me and kisses him passionately, sliding my tongue forcefully into his mouth. He moans as he kisses me.

I reach out and grab Frank's cock. Stroking it hard.

"Oh God! That feels so amazing!" Frank gasps as I move my hand from his cock and start rubbing his balls. He moans loudly.

"Do you like that?" I ask

"Fuck yeah!" Frank says as I continue to stroke his cock and play with his balls as Danic eagerly licking my pussy and clit. Happily rubbing his face in my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moan loudly.

"Do you want my cock inside you now?" Frank asks panting, I don't think he's going to last much longer at this rate.

"Yes! I want to feel your big cock inside me!" I growl, eyes shining.

Danic slowly stands, his fingers keep sliding in and out of my soaking pussy.

"You're ready, baby. Let's get a good view." Says Danic as he moves out of the way and pulls me into the middle of the king sized bed.

He kisses me passionately and then we both look down to watch Frank take his hard, thick 9 inch cock and rub it gently against my dripping, hot entrance.

I groan at the size and at the warm sensation of him rubbing his large cock head around my pussy, lightly slapping and circling the tip as he occasionally slides against my clit. I close my eyes and arches my back, crying out a loud "OH God" and my breath catching.

"You're such a tease... f... fuck me!" I moan feeling him rub his large tip against my clit.

"That's it, moan for me." He says to me grinning.

He continues to tease and run his length down my slick, swollen slit again, never entering me fully and stopping right outside my entrance and repeats the same actions over and over, pushing just inside the tip a little and stops there, before pulling his thick, veiny cock out and then using his full length to slowly rub in and out of my cunt, only allowing himself to enter just enough so the tip of his member is visible.

"Stop... teasing me." I moaned out

"But that's the fun part. Don't you think?" He moans, smirking.

He leans down and starts sucking and squeezing one nipple between his teeth. The action made me groan. I throw my head back as the intensity grows.

He rubs his big head on my sensitive button a few more times before moving slowly, gently, pushing in his cock in until he is comfortably inside and then pulls out to rub just his head against my clit, making me wiggle"

"Oh fuck me!"

"Oh God! Your pussy feels so amazing!" Frank said finally sliding his big cock into me, spreading me wide.

"Oh fuck!" I gasp out as his cock pushes deep inside of me.

"God, so tight" he groans out in an animalistic growl. I start panting at the glorious, incredible feeling of his big cock sliding deeper into my soaking, hot pussy.

"Does my cock feel good, deep inside of you, Belle?"

He quickly thrusts his cock in, causing me to gasp and moan loudly, before I respond,

"Yes! You're cock feels so good inside me. Fill my pussy up with your huge cock! Oh Fuck yes! Stretch me, give me your big cock!!"

"You're taking my fucking cock so deep!" Frank growls out.

He starts a slow steady deep thrusting and after a couple of minutes he pulls out and resumes his sensual foreplay with me. He rubs my clit while pumping his cock in his other hand, looking at his throbbing cock glistening and covered in my wetness. Danic rubs my tits while watching and is getting really worked up by it all. He is so turned on. He leans down and bites one of my nipples and I gasp with pain mixed with intense pleasure.

The teasing was torture and I love the torture. I was moaning louder, the fire within building and expanding until it was all consuming.

Danic starts kissing my neck while I close my eyes and relish in the sensual touches and feelings of the men pleasuring me as they took turns touching every part of my body.

Danic sits up to better watch Frank fuck me and starts stroking his rock solid 8" cock. Then he moves up the bed and sticks his cock in my mouth, feeding it to me inch by inch as I suck it hard and greedy. I hear Danic moan softly.

"That's so hot." He moans and rocks his hips a little faster. Frank was penetrating me deeply every stroke at this point and building speed, "Oh Belle, that feels incredible!" Frank exclaimed

I am overcome by the enormous feeling in my cunt as Frank penetrates me and slides in and out of my warm, dripping opening. The friction of his length being massaged against my G spot by his stiff cock is beginning to build pressure in my pussy and spread tingling electric shock waves through me. The sensation causes my entire body to jerk with jolts of intense electricity as I explode from inside out.

"Fuck!!" I scream, tears threatening the corners of my eyes as I have the hardest cum I ever experienced.

"Holy Fuck Belle, this is the hottest shit I've ever seen!" Danic exclaims rubbing my chest with his large hand.

Frank doesn't take a breath as his pace quickens, the pressure from his rock-hard cock pounding on the oversensitive bundle of nerves inside my swollen pussy. I orgasm again as he continues to fill me up and stretch my pussy even further.

"OH FUUUUUCK!!!! You're cock is so big"

"You feel incredible Belle," Frank is grunting his deep voice and closes his eyes in bliss as his orgasm nears.

My legs are in the air and he leans forward to lick, bite, suck my nipple, all the while pushing his cock deep into my slick, hungry pussy, in and out of me, going deeper every time and pushing further than ever before.

"Oh Fuck!!" Frank is panting. He is dripping with sweat and he slams harder into my hot, wet, hungry cunt. The slapping sound and squishing sound of the wetness mixed with my moans is arousing Danic even more.

"I'm cumming!" Frank moans out as he releases into me, pouring his hot juicy seed into my aching wet slit, the milky wetness coating my pink velvet inside.

"Fuck" I let out quietly, shaking and breathing deeply, feeling all the fluids swishing around inside. He slowly pulls out and lays down next to me, kissing me again.

"Wow!" Frank says panting.

Danic has obviously gotten very turned on by watching this guy pound me so hard. I love my husband; I can read him so well. He reaches over and lifts my legs and eases his huge, thick cock deep into my well used pussy. It is a delightful feeling, but I'm not nearly as tight as I was a few minutes ago.

As my husband starts thrusting slowly in and out of me, it feels so good, his girth filling me back up and pushing out all the cum around his cock. Danic puts his hands on my thighs holding my legs wide apart.

"Fuck. Fuck. You are so wet." He exclaims and starts to gently pump in and out of my glistening hole. He's fucking his cock into me faster now. My eyes roll back into my head in ecstasy as he works his meat in and out faster. My sensitive clit getting stroked and the warm, full feeling of my pussy takes over my whole body, bringing me closer to the edge.

"Oh Jesus...." Danic grunts, moaning. His dick keeps pushing deep into my flooded pussy. Danic thrusts into me; making the squishing sounds coming from our union increase with each stroke.

"Oh yeah baby. I'm so close" He's grinding into me as the heat intensifies in my soaking core, swirling like a tornado inside my pussy. Frank starts rubbing my clit in circle rotations as Danic fucks me hard and fast, ramming into my soaked opening, the cum bubbling out between his huge cock and my hot entrance. Frank gathers up the dripping cum in his fingers and uses it as lube on my clit. The ecstasy floods through me with the warmth I feel building, spreading and growing.

"Cum inside me baby!" I whisper loudly as I kiss him hard on the lips. He flicks his tongue into my open mouth as he slams his body into mine one last time his cock erupting inside of me. Streams of sperm shoots through the folds, turning me on even more until I cum with him and add to the sticky mess. I milk his dick for all it's worth feeling a small trickle run down my ass of their combined cum filling me. He reaches up and sucks my left nipple as my body continues to twitch, his thick shaft pulsing inside of me until it too stops.

We catch our breath and Danic kisses me lovingly.

Then we all put bath robes on and have another drink while we all recovered, I could feel all their cum leaking out onto the robe. I decide to take a quick rinse in the shower and they decided to join me as well.

I feel pretty fantastic. The emotional high from the crazy threesome experience is surging throughout my body, sending pulses of lustful energy up and Frank steps closer and his strong arms wrap around my naked flesh, pulling our bodies close as he captures my mouth, his kiss urgent and demanding. A fierce sound rumbles through his chest as his kisses make their way across my cheek to the shell of my ear.

I pull him against me, enjoying the feeling of his wet skin against my skin. Frank pushes me up against the wall of the shower and his tongue plunges into my eager mouth. His hand cups my pussy and starts massaging my outer lips while his middle finger probes inside me. This is incredibly hot and arousing to me, the feeling and emotion that I get with Frank and also sharing this with my husband and both of their hands are all over me, caressing my skin, playing with my nipples, tugging on my hair.

I let out soft moans. My nipples aching in a beautiful way as Frank and Danic play with them. The men lean down to lick them simultaneously and then swap nipples.

Frank plays with me, pressing his fingers into my mouth, sliding them along my lips.

"This is so naughty... my god what a horny girl you are," he whispers as his fingers slide deep into my warm, soaking slit. Danic grabs my hair from behind, roughly bending my head back, turning it toward him, and giving me the deepest, longest kiss. Frank takes the chance to nibble on my nipple.

Frank's strong fingers push deeper, stirring up my cunt. His middle finger now on my g-spot, probing into my softness, while he finger-fucks me. I love what they're doing to my body but need to get out the shower. There is an electric tingling starting inside my pelvis, shooting intense sensations out to all my extremities. It is all a bit too much for me. The combination of all three of us together is overwhelming and I say. "Let's dry off and take this back to the bed boys."

We move out of the shower and towel off, the men take extra care to make sure I was dry.

I kneel down in front of them and stroke their cocks back to full hardness.

"Oh, baby, please, lick me, suck me" Frank begs.

My hand works up and down his large throbbing cock and his pre-cum is leaking from the tip.

I lick his juice slowly, teasing his rock hard tip as his body jerks under me. I slowly open wide and swallow him whole into my hot mouth.

His eyes close in pleasure, "Ahhhh, feels so good."

I work his hard shaft with my hand and mouth for several minutes as he plays with my nipples. He is panting with desire now and I am enjoying bringing him pleasure, making him writhe under my touch. I pull back for a moment, slurping slightly and rubbing his dripping wet, throbbing cock over my breasts. Then I take it all in my mouth again. I wrap my lips tightly around his shaft as he groans with pleasure.

Danic moves to the bed and begins rubbing his cock, watching me on the floor pleasuring Frank.

I push Frank down onto the bed so he is laying on his back. Then I climb into the 69 postition, putting his face in my already soaking pussy. Frank groans loudly at this, "You have such a nice, tight little pussy, it smells and taste so good." Frank's cock is straining with desire as he feasts on me, licking my slit and lapping the moisture from me, he lightly runs his finger across the most sensitive skin around my clit, massaging lightly.

12