Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no doubt she was upset, but I didn't tell her who it was. She didn't want to know. But now that I've met someone, she'll probably feel it now right to do it herself. But... it now makes our separation and eventual divorce inevitable."

"Well, let's see how..." Dad started to say.

"I really like her, Dad. I mean, I can see myself..." I trailed off. I didn't want to think about the L word just yet. Far too soon for those sort of feelings. "But Emma and I won't be getting back together. I'll just take it nice and slow with Eva. If things work out, great. If not... I don't want to think about it."

"Good lad."

The guys who worked for me joked I worked with a constant half-grin on my face. Considering they knew I was separated and looking at divorce, they admitted to being surprised. I wasn't going to share anything about Eva with them just yet. I still wasn't sure what was going on. I visited her twice during the week, one just for a drink in the evening, taking a dip in her pool at the same time. That ended up with some rather heavy petting. Dragging myself back home took all the willpower I had, particularly as she bid me farewell at her front door, still just wearing her bikini. We enjoyed dinner together on Thursday, another traditional Italian dish she loved preparing.

Turning up at her front door on Saturday morning, she met me in another silk robe, this one white and a little transparent, to be honest. Barefoot, noticing she'd painted her toenails. Her legs glistened again after being shaved and moisturised. "Are you sure you don't mind working six days a week, Mark?" she asked.

"You are paying me for this, Eva. I don't mind."

"And my food and company?"

"That's the real bonus. I'm going to finish the backyard this morning, at least regarding the lawn and garden. This afternoon, I'll get started on some of the small jobs inside. Still want painting and decorating?"

"Yes, definitely in the living room, kitchen and dining room." She paused and smiled. "And my bedroom."

I smirked. I couldn't help it. "Well, I don't remember you showing me what you wanted in there?"

A look passed over her face for a moment before she took me by the hand. It was tastefully decorated, as I would expect. All she wanted was a new coat of paint in a different colour. That would be easy enough. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she crossed her legs, her robe parting so I got a hint of her panties. She smiled as it was obvious where my eyes went. "Have you had breakfast, Mark?"

"Yeah. Toast and coffee."

"So you'd like some lunch?"

"Yes please."

"And dinner?"

"If you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, Mark. I love looking after a hardworking man such as yourself. And I love to cook him food that I know he'll enjoy."

"I do love your cooking, Eva."

"Good. And I might just head outside later to keep you company. Maybe a little sunbathing. Perhaps you can ensure I don't get burned again?"

I met her eyes and made sure I smiled. "Well, I can admit that I'd enjoy doing that again."

I figured I'd best leave and get started, so I turned around but she called out, "Mark, did you speak to Emma?"

Stopping, I turned back to her. "Yeah, I met up with her on Wednesday."

"And?"

"I told her I'd met someone and I'm considering dating her. She wasn't surprised but wished me luck."

Eva smiled, undoing the tie around her robe, parting it just enough that I got a look at her again. She wasn't wearing a bra, keeping the robe just in place so I didn't see them. My feet felt like they were in concrete for a few seconds before I finally stepped forward. I stopped just before Eva, who had never moved her eyes from mine. "I should... probably go outside and... do stuff..."

"I might do some early morning sunbathing, Mark."

She sat up then got to her feet, her eyes still not wavering from mine. Running her hands up my arms to my shoulders, down my chest, I leaned down and kissed her again, running my hands up from her arse and her bare back, not feeling a bra. My tongue slid into her mouth, earning a light moan. I was rock hard within seconds again, Eva stepping back to sit on the bed. I broke the kiss, needing to catch my breath. "Fuck," I muttered.

"Too fast?"

"No... Go out with me tonight."

She smiled. "A date?"

"A date."

"I'd love to, Mark. Make sure you finish early."

"Anywhere you'd like to go?"

"You decide. I'd just love your company."

I kissed her again before I practically tore myself away and headed to my ute to grab my things. I was there to do a job, not do something else I really wanted to do, and I was fairly sure she really wanted to as well, but I didn't want to rush. Though I had a feeling it was going to happen sooner rather than later.

At least she didn't lie. I was still hard at work on the garden she kept out the back when she walked out in a different bikini, this one barely covering the important bits. I tried not to gaze at her constantly but it was bloody difficult. Then she called me over as she insisted she needed cream applied.

Doing the same as last time, she seemed a little more sensitive as I massaged from her shoulders downward. I undid the string of her bikini top, no surprise she just flung it away in the end. Moving down over her arse towards her legs, I gave them plenty of attention before I focused on that fantastic arse of hers. She spread her legs and I could almost feel the heat of her pussy, and I allowed my thumbs to brush against it.

"Mark," she murmured. It was easy to see she was turned on, considering the damp patch in her bikini bottoms.

"Turn over," I stated.

She didn't hesitate, and I got my first look at those utterly perfect tits. She was a B-cup, but they suited her body perfectly. Still delightfully perky. I'm surprised my cock didn't burst through my shorts. I focused on her legs first, though my eyes constantly looked up to hers, though we both wore sunnies. Applying more cream to her body, I avoided her breasts, instead making her giggle as I did her arms and hands.

Then I moved to her breasts. Her nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds. She moaned as I gently squeezed her breasts, pinched and pulled at her nipples. "Mark," she moaned softly.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. "I should keep working but if you want to put on a show for me, I won't complain."

"Touch me..." she whispered.

I sighed. "Eva..."

She caressed my cheek, lifting her sunnies so I could see her eyes. "Mark, I know I'm not a rebound. I know how you really feel about me. Touch me. Please. I want you to touch me. I've thought about you doing it since that first night you were home."

I sat back and wasted no time removing her bikini bottoms. The fact she was shaved completely did surprise me. I would have thought she'd have a little hair around. I didn't mind either way. Emma went through periods of shaving, periods of leaving it trimmed. Leaning forward, I kissed Eva again, a soft, sensual kiss as my fingers touched her for the first time.

She was soaking wet. No surprise she admitted to heading inside and making herself orgasm the previous weekend. I teased her at first, my fingers just running up and down her lips, running over her entrance, just enjoying how warm and wet she felt. I sensed how her body reacted, kissing her deeply as she released a loud moan.

"Oh fuck," she cried, needing to break the kiss.

Sliding a couple of fingers inside her earned one hell of a passionate kiss, her fingers running through my hair as I quickly had my fingers moving inside her. Curling them around, I didn't take took long finding her special spot. "Oh my god!" she cried, "Please, Mark. It's been so long..."

I didn't say anything, just focusing on her gorgeous face as my fingers continued to work. Managing to position my hand properly, I added my thumb as I started to rub her clit. She whimpered immediately, feeling her body quiver, pressing down into my hand.

"Cum for me, Eva," I whispered.

"Mark... please..." she begged.

She didn't last more than a couple more minutes before I felt her squeeze my fingers, her thighs trying to squeeze into my body, her head rolling back as she released the sort of moan that suggested it was one hell of an orgasm. I enjoyed every second watching her, only stopping when she relaxed back on the lounger with a satisfied smile on her face. Removing my fingers, I tasted her for the first time. I made the sort of approving noise I'm sure every woman would love to hear.

Kissing her cheek, I stood up and got back to work.

She was positively beaming at lunch, unable to stop touching me, whether my face, arm, chest, thigh. I think she wanted to return the favour somehow. What she was going to learn was that I loved making... well, considering she was only my second lover, she was going to learn that I loved making my lover orgasm without needing anything in return.

After lunch, I started on some of the smaller jobs around the house. Nothing more than a screwdriver, drill or hammer could repair, fix or put up. Eva hovered constantly, which I didn't mind, keeping my mind occupied as we chatted anyway. Any small job I finished successfully earned me a kiss, at least.

"I could get used to that, you know," I said.

"Just don't go expecting it from some of the tramps that live around here."

I nearly snorted at that. Now they were tramps. The other day, they were all good friends. What she didn't know is that I didn't fancy any other neighbours. Sure, they were friendly towards me, and I was in return, but although I'd help them out with fixing things, I wasn't interested in anything else... though I'd heard more than one offer...

Packing up at 4pm, I let Eva know I'd pick her up at 6pm, and that we'd get a taxi or something into the city as I didn't want to drive. She kissed my cheek, letting me know she'd be ready on time. Heading home, I took an hour just to chill out. Mum was home and I figured I couldn't keep it a secret for long.

"I'm taking Eva out tonight," I said.

"Where to?"

"Well, I know she likes a good steak. There's a few in the city that should fit the bill. After that, we'll find a quiet bar we can just relax in."

"Know her quite well already."

"Anytime I'm there, we talk non-stop. She's so easy to talk to." I smiled to myself. "It's almost like there's no pressure. It's completely natural. We both know where this is already going."

I showered, put on some deodorant and cologne, a nice dress shirt, trousers, leather shoes, a good watch, sunnies as it would be daylight until around 9pm. I called the taxi to pick us up from Eva's. Knocking on the front door at six, she answered wearing a black dress, the top resting just above her breasts, the hem barely halfway down her thighs. Black heels and what I assumed were thigh highs. She had some light make-up but she didn't even need that. Styled her hair.

She was a goddess.

The taxi drove us all the way into the city, Eva cuddling into my side. I'd managed to snag last minute reservations at a decent restaurant. She was pleased with my choice. No surprise we both chose a steak, though went for three courses, because I insisted on treating her all night. The smile that lit up her face was worth it.

The food was fantastic. She sipped at red wine, I enjoyed a light beer or two. After dessert and a coffee, we wandered hand in hand towards a bar suggested by a friend. Man sat at a piano. Light conversation filling the air. We found a table that came with a couch, ordering a couple of cocktails to sip on as we listened to the music while conversing.

"Mark, I haven't been on a date in years," she admitted.

"Why not?"

"As I said, Michael... he left too many wounds on the inside."

"So why go on a date with me?" I had to ask. It was something in the back of my mind.

"I know you. I've seen you grow up and now I can see the man you've become. And I like the man you've become."

"Can I go with corny?"

"I love corny!"

"You're like a fine wine, Eva. I thought you were beautiful before. Now? My god!" She put a hand to my cheek and ensured I was ready to kiss her. The look in her eyes told me what I should say next. "Should I order us a taxi home?" She nodded eagerly.

We were back earlier than I planned, not that I minded. Waiting for her to open her front door, she made sure my hand was in hers as she walked inside. Soon as the door was shut and locked, we were all over each other. Any suggestion we'd slow things down ended once I had the zipper of her dress down, pooling around her feet. She stepped out of her heels, I managed to kick off my shoes and socks.

Making our way to the bedroom, my shirt and trousers disappeared before I even knew it, and my underwear disappeared at the same time. The smile on her face as my erect cock appeared suggested at least some approval. She'd gone all out on her lingerie. I had to remove her bra quickly so I could finally get my lips around those hard nipples.

"Oh, Mark," she breathed as I practically devoured her breasts.

Those were fun, but apart from making love, there was something I was almost desperate to do. She seemed to sense my intentions, giggling away as she gently pushed my head down. I earned further giggles by taking her panties in my teeth and dragging them off, Eva spreading her legs for me. I'm sure my cock grew another inch at what I could see.

I inhaled her scent first. "Fucking hell, I've thought about this more than once," I confessed.

"About time you gave my pussy more attention, Mark."

I revelled in her taste. The feel of her pussy. The way she reacted to anything I did. The sounds she made. Her skin was so smooth, running my fingers up and down her legs and body as my tongue did the work. She was wet as hell and hot to trot. Made her orgasm barely after touching her clit, and she wanted even more. Two fingers inside her, find that spot, even better orgasm.

"Mark!" she whimpered, glancing up to see her eyes glistening in the light of the bedside lamp. I was feeling it too. She knew all about the crush I'd had on her. "Mark, baby, we need to make love right now," she added softly.

I groaned as I slid my cock slowly inside her. She whimpered again, and I almost worried I was hurting her, though when I felt her legs wrap around me, it was simply her way of letting me know how great it felt. I kissed her deeply and gazed into her eyes. Hers were as alive as I'd ever seen them, a swirl of emotions, all of them good.

She wasn't a loud partner in bed, shouting out for me to fuck her. I asked a few quiet questions, but we relied on soft sounds, touch and the other senses. She felt wonderful, so tight, so warm. I couldn't stop kissing her. I kept the pace gentle to start, waiting for the signal to go faster, though I was already feeling the urge to cum.

"Pill?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"It's okay. I'm safe. Got a new prescription as soon as I wanted you to make love to me. And I wasn't having you inside me with a condom."

I enjoyed quite the orgasm. I enjoyed more than one that night. Eva enjoyed quite a few more as I slowly discovered what she enjoyed. She gave me one hell of a blowjob, which left me as empty as I'd ever felt. And when we finally had to stop, we laughed away as we showered together. We couldn't stop kissing, moulding our bodies together. I knew I was falling in love with her big time.

Waking up the next morning, we made love again before breakfast. I spent most of the day with her, in and out of her bedroom, until I needed to head home. Wishing me goodnight at the front door, I didn't want to let her go. I also wanted to tell her how I felt, but it was too soon. There wasn't any rush to share. And although she'd assured me that she wasn't a rebound, I didn't want to make that leap too soon.

Summer arrived and I was in a much better place than when I'd left my wife a few months arrived. Eva and I were dating but not particularly official, not yet, taking things nice and slow. She wasn't dating anyone else, as she had no interest, and while not official, I wasn't going to date around. That wasn't my thing. I'd told her she was the only one.

Add to that, I was still married, legally at least, so there was no real point in rushing into anything. I was now picking up plenty of work in the neighbourhood. All the single ladies were eager for my help, and in addition to paying me, they'd offer me the chance of dinner and drink. I thought nothing of it, figuring they were a bit lonely, wanted a bit of company. They all knew about my relationship with Eva, and apart from talking about that, I learned about their own relationships. Sometimes, it was rather upsetting. Other times it wasn't a real surprise. Only a few still had their children living at home. My parents seemed to be unique that all their children were at home.

It was perhaps a month or so before Christmas when...

I was seeing Eva a couple of nights a week, plus the usual Saturday, though that had now turned into arriving Saturday morning and leaving Sunday evening. Sometimes I'd even stay through to Monday morning. I turned up at her house on a Wednesday to find the screen door locked and the front door shut. I knocked, waiting a couple of minutes. I knew she was home as there were lights on.

She opened the door and I couldn't really see her. "What do you want?" she asked coldly.

"Eva?" I asked, "What's wrong?"

She scoffed. "What's wrong, he asks. Here for another one of your booty calls. Is that it?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I know what's going on, Mark. How many women are you sleeping with around here?" I felt my jaw drop in... shock. "You're really no better than him, are you?"

I should have been angry that she'd ever compare me to him. Instead, I just felt incredible disappointment she'd even think that about me. I had no idea what got into her mind, but she was clearly upset. "Eva, I'm not doing anything with anyone else."

She scoffed again, sensing she rolled her eyes at the same time. "Sure you're not. That's why you're walking home after spending an evening with them. A single man doesn't stay unless he's getting something else in return. So, how many are you fucking, Mark?"

I just shook my head. I didn't want to argue, and I knew nothing I could say could convince here. "I'm with no-one else but you, Eva," I said softly, sighing afterwards.

"To think I trusted you. Allowed you into my bed. That I... shared everything with you." I noticed the door start to close. "Just go away, Mark. Leave me alone."

I waited until the door clicked shut before I had to wonder what the fuck just happened. Where the hell had she got the idea I'd been sleeping with anyone else? She knew I was helping around the neighbourhood. I'd taken on main jobs and also took on some side gigs as plenty of them needed help. They paid for my time, and I enjoyed their company. But the idea of sleeping with any of them never crossed my mind...

I trudged home, trying to figure out why she would leap to such a conclusion. I knew she was friends with most of the women around the neighbourhood. I was left wondering what I would face walking in the front door. Mum and Dad were in the living room when I walked in. They were surprised to see me. And what just happened must have appeared on my face, Mum to her feet immediately. "Mark?" she asked softly.

With a sigh, I just walked past. "Don't worry about it," I muttered.

"Are you hungry?" she called.

"Not really," I muttered, "I'm just going to shower and... fuck it, I don't know."

I showered and just went to bed. Seemed pointless doing anything else. Early to bed meant early to rise. At least I had a job to keep me occupied for a few days. Mum and Dad got up early, no doubt hearing me potter around the kitchen. Thankfully, they didn't ask any questions, though I did hand Dad a piece of paper, listing names and phone numbers. "What's this?" he asked.