Eva Pt. 03

Story Info
Our love blossoms in Spring, then Prom season.
24.2k words
4.76
8.7k
10

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That week was busy. Very busy. I even took a day off from my job to get extra studying time in. Eva and I studied in the afternoon on Tuesday (when I took off from work) and Thursday and all afternoon into the evening on Monday. We behaved ourselves for the most part, aside from a few kisses. She got me over the hump in physics, helping me to understand a couple of concepts that were holding me back. Her mom invited me to stay for dinner which made it possible to stay and get more work done. Wednesday I had to work and Eva went with her mother to find a dress for our prom. Monday, after school, I planned to get fitted for a tuxedo. Eva was going with me.

Friday night finally was our date night, no school work, just fun together. The weather kept getting warmer and we went to a small cafe with outdoor tables on Austin Street in Forest Hills, about 20 minutes from where we lived in Bay Terrace. We were with my friend Kevin and his girlfriend Elyse. They were a cute couple, both a little chubby and a lot of fun. Eva got along nicely with them, and there was a lot of laughter.

It was unseasonably warm, perfectly comfortable. Eva wore a light, white sweater over her floral black blouse with a pair of those perfectly fitting Calvin Klein jeans. We ate and talked as the sun went down. We took a walk along Queens Blvd. after dinner, a 10 lane wide road that had stores and restaurants all along for miles. Eventually we got back in my car and we headed out to go dancing at a club, Irish Eyes. It was another place with live music and we danced for a few hours. My favorites were when the music was slow and sexy, and I could hold Eva close as we swayed to the music. Her head rested against my chest and her arms held me tight around my back. Guys need to feel safe just like women do, and I felt completely safe in her arms. And of course I was very aroused from her being so close to me. I knew she could feel my erect cock pressing between us and she shifted her stance to increase our contact.

I whispered "You're such a tease."

Eva looked up at me and smiled. "Look who's talking. You clearly want me and yet the only way we can be together tonight is in your car, again. We really need to figure something out. I love being able to spread out with you on a bed. The car works, but it's just so tight in there."

"So? Tight is good" I smiled down at her, a little lecherously.

"Pervert. It's a good thing I love that about you. Seriously, sweetheart, I love being with you, but it's not exactly private in your car. I don't know what we can do about it. But the longer we're together, the more I want to be with you like a normal couple. It doesn't always have to be a bed...there are some other rooms where we can have a lot of fun... but we need privacy."

The song ended, we all applauded the band, and then we sat for a while when the next song started. Kevin and Elyse joined us, and we ordered a round of beers. We talked for a while, but it was obvious they wanted to be alone as much as Eva and I did. And they had a place to go, Elyse's basement. If they were quiet going in, they'd have plenty of privacy down there. Good for them.

We let them know we'd take them there. Elyse said "If you two need a place...well, it's a big basement. It won't be completely private, but we won't be on top of each other either." Eva and I looked at each other and I could see Kevin smiling subtly from the corner of my eye. He was clearly hoping we'd say yes.

I looked at Eva and we were already at a point where we could talk to each other with our eyes. We were both in agreement on this. "Thanks, but no thanks. We'll pass" I said and Kevin clearly was disappointed. I'd have to rethink my friendship with someone who wanted to see my girlfriend and I have sex. The way he was looking, I think he wanted more than to just look.

We left and took Elyse and Kevin to her house and drove off on our way. We were quiet, not saying anything for a couple of minutes. Then Eva said "Pull over, Jon, please?" I thought it was so sweet that she was always so polite. Kind of like me.

I found a spot to park and turned off the car. We were on a street with houses on both sides, so this wasn't a sex stop. "Ok, honey. Tell me what's on your mind. I know that upset you, what Elyse said. It upset me too."

"I know. I could read it in your eyes." She turned in her seat, faced me and said "Would you just hold me for a while? I need to be held by you."

"Of course. Any time, honey." I shuffled next to her and Eva moved the rest of the way to me, into my arms and let me wrap her up in my embrace. She was sobbing softly and I just held her until she calmed down a little bit. "Eva, honey, did you think I would have gone along with what they suggested? Is that what you're upset about?"

"No, I didn't think you would. I think. I don't know. Dammit, this is all still so new to me! I thought something horrible about you, just for a moment, until you looked at me. Then I knew you wouldn't. Wait, that's not true. I knew it before. But I had just a tiny doubt. And I feel like shit about that, that I didn't trust you completely when I should know better."

I stroked her long brown hair, soft and fine, and I felt a rush of love gushing through me. Her slight insecurities made me love Eva more than I already did. "Honey, I love you. I never would even suggest doing anything like that. And I think I'm done with Kevin as a friend. The way he looked at me when Elyse said that. Like you are a piece of meat to be shared. He wanted to fuck you, I'm sure of it. Like a swap. Like I would ever do that to you. Never in a million years."

"I know. As I said, I'm still learning how to be in love with someone."

"Same here. This part is relatively new to me. In a lot of ways, it's the hard part. But look at tonight. We were able to talk to each other without saying a word. It wasn't exactly a difficult discussion topic. But we worked. We trust each other."

Eva cuddled closer to me, making soft sounds of contentment. I have to admit, as much as I wanted her earlier, this was an amazing feeling. I was prepared to stay like that until it was time to go home. But Eva had other ideas. And I sure didn't mind.

"Jon, lets go be alone. I want to love you and I want you to love me."

"With pleasure, honey. I do love you." So we went to that hidden place I thought of as our place, small and secluded. But on that warm Spring night, there were already 3 cars there, as many as there was room for.

"Shit" Eva said, a single word that perfectly expressed our situation. We were shut out. I tried to think of an alternative but came up with nothing. Then Eva's eyes lit up. "I have an idea. It's a little risky, but I think we'll be ok. I doubt anyone else will be there."

"Risky? My sweet, wild love. Tell me where. We'll see how risky. Or risque" I said, teasing her, and then I kissed her. She was smiling now. That alone made me feel so much better.

"A little of both. The football field. Under the stars."

Our high school used a football field about a half mile away from the school building. It was fenced in but there were openings if you knew where to look. "It sounds romantic, honey. Lets go. We'll bring the blanket, in case we get cold."

"I doubt we'll get the chance to get cold" Eva said with a laugh, and I laughed with her. It wasn't exactly a big joke, but when you're crazy about each other, anything can be the cause for laughter.

I parked across the street in front of a private house and we quietly closed the car doors and then the trunk after I got my blanket. We crossed the quiet street and it didn't take long to find a gap in the fence. We walked hand in hand to the 50 yard line. It seemed appropriate.

We spread out the (thankfully) dark colored blanket and we laid down in the middle. Seconds later we were embracing and kissing. Our bodies rubbed together in a way that was both tender and urgent at the same time, with Eva using her upper leg to encircle mine, pulling me closer to her. "This was a great idea, darling. Plenty of room, a warm, clear night. And a very warm woman for me to love."

She kissed me on my throat and I closed my eyes and savored her, her beauty, her warmth and her love. I was hard already, but I was in no rush, and neither was Eva. She helped me get out of my red IZOD shirt and the kissed me all over my chest before she teased my nipples with her tongue. It didn't feel as intense as it must for a woman (from what I could tell) but it felt pretty damn good. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her arms free.

"Watch me" Eva said, pushing me back a little. "Lay on your back, sweetheart." She knelt above me, aside me, and slowly reached back to unhook her nude bra. She let it down her arms very gradually, taking her time. Her smile was suggestive and sexy as the bra came away from her body and she showed me her tits. I sucked in my breath a bit. Seeing Eva naked, even partly naked, always did things to me. I reached to touch her but Eva backed away and said "Not yet, lover. Just watch."

She stood up, looked around quickly to make sure we were alone, and then took off her jeans and stood over me in just her panties, another of the pairs she bought the other day. These were black, partly see through in front and back (she turned to show me) with a black satin panel hiding her pussy. There was plenty of ambient light from the half moon and nearby streetlights for me to see her and what I saw made me want her as much as when she wore the stockings and garter belt. I loved those kind of outfits. They were incredibly seductive. But the real seduction was in Eva's expression and attitude. Her confidence in her sexuality was stunning.

She knelt back down on the blanket, close to me and before I could kiss her or even touch her, Eva said "Your turn, sexy man. Stand up and tease me a little." That wicked smile was all over her face.

There was a slight risk of being seen from someone passing by on the street outside the fence, but the risk was part of the arousal. Besides, it was a small risk at that hour, and Eva wanted this. I stood up and without taking my eyes off of hers, I slowly undid my belt, then I touched my bulge through my tan pants. It was so quiet out I could hear her breathing deep. I unsnapped the button on the waist, then took my time pulling down my zipper. "Do you like this, baby?" I said in as sexy a voice as I could.

"You know I do" Eva answered, looking at me like I was her prey. Her right hand was in her panties and her left was tweaking her right nipple. "But don't stop. I want more."

I bent down to push my pants off and, unfortunately, I was wearing white briefs that practically glowed in the dark. Anyone walking by, even driving by, would see some idiot standing on the 50 yard line in his underwear. Realizing my 'problem', I quickly dropped to the ground and Eva broke out laughing.

"Yeah, real funny. You want us to get caught?" I said while kissing her softly all over her face.

"No, of course not. But you fell to the ground like the ground was pulled from under your feet. It was funny" she said, still giggling.

"Now you're laughing at me. How's a guy supposed to perform when his love is laughing at him?" I pretended to pout. I wasn't very good at it.

"Aww, is my big strong wrestler upset with his petite girlfriend?" Eva teased, sliding her arms around my neck.

"Just a little bit, maybe." I slid my arm under her hip and around her back and pulled her tight. Her nipples were hard and not from the cooling air.

"Then let me make it up to you, sexy man." A long kiss that blew up in both our bodies and souls, and my hands reached further down to hold her ass, both gently and with burning desire. I rolled on top of Eva, she pushed my briefs down just over my ass so my stiff cock came free and I pulled her panties to the side. She brought her legs back, opening her pussy enough for me to slide my cock into her tight and wet home. It was like sliding into warm oil and we both gasped as the top side of my cock rolled over her clit. "That's wonderful, sweetheart. You make me feel so good, always." She kissed my throat when I tilted my head back, and I cried out softly.

"As you do to me, honey. So very good." We were moving in time with each other, finding our rhythm as we always did, my hips rising and falling as Eva locked her legs behind my thighs. My legs went wider, giving me better leverage, like I learned in wrestling, but this wasn't a fight. It was a dance, a lover's dance that was the most beautiful thing two people could share. I was so overwhelmed with desire I started singing in Eva's right ear, Jackie Wilson's "To Be Loved", a sexy, soulful love song, as we eased together towards an intense climax. When I finished singing I kissed her ear and neck and we moved more powerfully, my thrusts gaining speed and her hips lifting to meet me. Soon we were moving faster, on the same track and when I came, it was like a torrent bursting inside Eva's pussy, which spasmed around my cock, increasing my pleasure. When every drop of me drained from my balls, Eva let me go and I rolled to her side and she turned with me.

"You didn't cum, honey" I said, breathing hard and coated in a light sweat.

"No, but that still felt wonderful. I love you, my sweet man. That song...I didn't know you could sing so well." Her hand stroked my cheek with love but her eyes were more curious.

I was embarrassed but I had to explain. "Yes, I can sing, most people believe very well, mostly Blue-Eyed soul, but I can't sing in public. I kind of seize up. I never could join in the school musical. If I tried out, I'd almost certainly be asked to play one of the leads, and I just can't perform in front of an audience. Even singing for you alone is hard for me. It just kind of came out in the moment."

"It's such a beautiful song and you sang it so well, but it kind of distracted me because I wasn't expecting it at all. Jon, it was lovely. You can sing for me anytime. I wish I could sing anywhere close to that well. I can carry a tune, but that's it. You...Jon, I'm crying thinking about it." She was; her eyes were wet but not with sadness. I kissed her head.

"I'm sorry I ruined your orgasm, honey."

"Don't be. I can have an orgasm any time, especially with you." She smiled wryly, still leaking tears. "But finding out my boyfriend can sing like that is beyond amazing. I hope you won't stop singing for me. That would break my heart."

"For you I'll do it. Any time. Eva, before we go, do you need me to help you cum?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm good. I'm better than good. Besides, we'd better get going. You have work tomorrow and we're pushing our luck here." We kissed once more and then dressed quickly. We folded the blanket and made our way back to the car after getting through the fence. While I warmed up the car, Eva said "Thank you, darling."

"Honey, you never have to thank me for loving you or for showing it."

"No, not for that. When you were on top of me, making love to me, I looked up at you and there were all these stars all around your head. It was so beautiful, one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Because I've got the most beautiful boyfriend around. Who now also sings to me. I still can't believe it took me so long to find that out about you."

"I'm not beautiful, Eva. Women are beautiful. Men are handsome. Some are, anyway."

"You're wrong, sweetheart. You're beautiful, because of who you are. Yes, I think you're handsome as well. Very. Just looking at you turns me on. But from inside, you're beautiful."

The moon glowed on Eva's face through the windshield and I thought to myself, far from the first time, how lucky I was to have found her. It was far from a mere physical attraction, which is how most relationships start out. If we're lucky we find something much deeper to nurture and grow together. If I sound mushy or less than a 'man', whatever that's supposed to be, I don't care. All I cared about at that moment in time was that I found that truly special someone to grow with.

I was so choked up I couldn't respond verbally. I couldn't open my mouth without a small sob coming from deep inside. Eva didn't need me to say anything right then; she just held my head against her chest and let me sob. She knew there wasn't pain there, there was a lot of love. Her fingers went through my hair and partway down my back. It felt almost as good as making love with her. I finally got myself together and kissed her many times, then we just held each other. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 2 and I had to take her home. I had to be at work at 9 and needed some sleep or I'd be useless.

Our goodnight kisses were hurried. "I love you so much, honey. I hate having to rush t his part of our night."

"So do I but you'd better get some sleep. Call me when you get home from work? I think my parents are going out and maybe I can get rid of Walt and Will for a couple of hours. If not we can just hang out."

"Sounds good to me either way. Goodnight, honey. Love you."

"Goodnight. Love you too." One last kiss and she was inside, behind the door. I went home and got into bed, again thinking how lucky I was.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I got through work, tiredly, which was becoming a regular Saturday thing. But Friday nights made it worth it. When I called Eva, the good news was her parents were going out. The bad news was Walt and Will weren't. So we were just going to spend the night watching a movie at home. It was fine; I was pretty tired so a quiet evening was very appealing.

We brought in a pizza for the four of us to share, then after a brief argument over what movie to watch (Eva and I won, of course) the twins got comfortable lying on their stomachs on the floor and Eva and I sat behind them on the couch. We put on Young Frankenstein and everyone was laughing, including Walt and Will, until Eva and I started making out. Then we weren't laughing at the appropriate times. We were too busy being busy.

"Hey, that's our sister back there" One of the twins yelled without turning his head towards us.

"Yeah! Hands off or we'll beat you. Two against one!" I didn't know which was which but I did know that even though I was a wrestler, there were two of them, both taller than me, even if they were a little bit thin. It was all a joke of course, and Eva and I laughed hard, but it was weird making out with her while her brothers knew what was happening.

After Young Frankenstein was my personal comedy favorite, also directed by Mel Brooks, The Producers. Not the movie of the musical; the original 1968 version with Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel. None of the other three had seen it and after ten minutes we were all laughing so hard they thought it was the funniest movie ever. So did I.

It turned into a pretty decent evening, I got to know Eva's brothers much better and we got along well. They were good guys, good looking and tall and they might have been even smarter than their brilliant sister. I left on the early side because I needed to get a decent nights sleep and we were going up to Westchester for Eva and Adrienne to meet the next day.

So Sunday, after getting a good nights sleep, I woke up at 8, got in some exercise (I had my final wrestling match of the year, and of my life, probably, coming on Thursday) and spent the morning doing homework. Between work and Eva, I was falling behind a little in my studies. Not a lot, but still, I wasn't a genius like Eva. She had to work, but I had to work harder. I got a lot done that morning.

Even though we weren't expected at Adrienne's until 3, I picked Eva up at noon to get lunch and spend a little time together. We went to a restaurant for brunch, her treat, and then we had an hour to kill. We smiled at each other as we shared a kiss. We knew where to go for an hour. Our hidden place. It was secluded so even though it was broad daylight outside, we'd have plenty of privacy as long as no one else was there.