Evan's Angels

Story Info
Football manager joins in with his teams celebrations.
6.3k words
4.37
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upper Kemplon FC play their football in the women's North-Eastern Regional League Division 2. Under their manager, Evan Adams, they have had had a couple of good seasons where they narrowly missed out on promotion by just a few points, but this season has been a complete disaster, and as the season comes to an end they are fighting relegation.

One of the few highlights of the season was being drawn at home to Middlesbrough in the North Eastern league trophy. The game didn't go well (an 8-1 defeat) but it was a good experience for the players. Clare Wozniak scored a rare goal to pull it back to 2-1 but the quality of the opposition told in the end. The draw was made at St James Park and Evan and the team captain Jenna Payne went along. Jenna wanted to go mainly because of who was making the draw. It was by those two little Geordie fellows off the telly that all the women love.

Defeat today (or even a draw) would send them down into the newly formed Division 3 (effectively tier 8) and their opposition today, Chellum Town, are in the same position, win or drop!

The day had started brightly, not especially warm but sunny none the less. Evan was feeling quite positive about his teams chances after a good training session in the week.Chellum Town seemed more up to the challenge and soon raced into an early lead and were 2 - 0 up in the first 15 minutes.

The game was being played at UKFC's home ground. At this level of the game it is basically park football with the majority of teams just playing on a muddy field with no facilities but UKFC are different. They are lucky enough to use the ground of a local men's non-league Club. The ground even has a sheltered stand with around a hundred and fifty seats. There's a handful of friends and family there but they look bored and probably won't stay beyond half-time.

There is also a changing room (home team only) which has some communal showers. Evan and his assistant Keith, are allowed in pre-match to talk to his team but not after the match, for obvious reasons.

The game draws on but after an encouraging start to the second half the energy levels are starting to drop off for UKFC.

The skies turn grey overhead.

Twenty minutes left!

Evan Adams turns to his bench for a solution. Jenna Payne, club captain, has finished her warm-up and is removing her tracksuit bottoms. Her chubby, pale legs belie her athleticism. He knows deep down he should have started her today. We wouldn't be in this mess, that's for sure. But discipline is discipline.

Jenna receives her briefing from Evan, be hard and decisive, but please, don't get sent off.. again!

Four red cards in one season! Even by Jenna's standards that's bad. Luckily her latest suspension ended last week ready for this final game.

Jenna's startling green eyes focus on her manager's every word and she doesn't break eye contact as she pulls her long white socks up over her knees, leaving around six inches of flesh exposed between there and her shorts.

The change is made and Jenna replaces Stephens the central defender allowing Sienna Davis to push forward. They've had the opposition on the rack since the re-start, but poor finishing and some dogged defending haven't improved Upper Kemplon's lot. As the opposition break up field, Jenna sees her first action. Getting a toe on the ball to poke it away from the attacking player, she only manages to knock it into the path of their winger. Jenna gives chase and puts in a full-blooded tackle. Missing the ball completely, she catches the leg of the player and brings her down. Yellow card.

Evan looks at his watch, 30 seconds can't have passed since he sent her on. He shakes his head as Jenna gives him a sheepish look.

Going into the final game of the season, Upper Kemplon FC sat bottom of the table, two points from safety. Their opposition today, Chellum Town, were level on points with them but above them on goal difference. Both sides needed to win to avoid relegation into the 3rd division of the North East Women's league. Harvon Ladies sit 3 points further ahead and only need a draw. UKFC had had a terrible start to the season. 8 straight defeats from the off including 9-1 trouncing at their nearest rivals North Kemplon Ladies. These final few minutes would make Evan's mind up. Stay up, I stay. Go down, I QUIT!

Keith, his assistant, is on the phone to his mate at the Harvon game. They are also 0-2 down.

Current standings.

Relegation zone pld WD Ls Fr Ag GlD PTS

Chellum Town fc 30 4 6 20 45 99 -54 18

_________________________________

Harvon Rovers fc30 4 6 20 37 92 -55 18

Upper Kemplonfc30 3 6 21 39 79 -40 15

The ball is sent towards the UKFC penalty area where Davis makes a stooping header clear but only as far as one of their players. Another cross comes in. The ball bounces through to the opposition forward who hooks the ball towards the bottom corner. The keeper, Katy Smith, dives at full stretch and gets a hand to it to push it away. Evan knows a third would have finished them.

Upper Kemplon get the ball forward to the halfway line and Jenna Payne looks to start an attack.

The first spots of rain began to fall. Cold, hard, heavy spots hammer the top of Evan's thinning, mousy brown hair.

He'd made the switch to the women's game 3 years ago after years coaching a couple of the local boys teams. He was very successful during that time. Cup wins and a league title. But this venture hasn't gone well. He thought it would be an easy route to the top. The women's game was gaining popularity and if he could make a success of it he may have made it to the Super league. Maybe even as England manager!

Pure fantasy football!

But here he is, just over 10 minutes from taking these girls down to a new low.

The attack leads to a corner, which the talented Delilah Rees whips in. Sienna Davis meets the ball with her head, it spins across the six yard box and Evan briefly loses sight of the ball in amongst the crowd of legs....but then....the net ripples and his girls turn away in triumph. 1-2! A glimmer of hope.

Evan barks out a few instructions. Mainly "get the fucking ball we still need two more goals!"

It's mid-spring but the rain is falling like a wintery shower now.

From the kick off UKFC charge down the opposition and regain possession. Rees, the skillful winger, charges down the left and cuts inside the box. A challenge from a defender sends her tumbling. PENALTY!

Delilah Rees is the only black girl in the squad. Evan wasn't out to pick players to meet diversity targets or anything, but he did feel proud to have a black girl in his team, there didn't seem too many in this league. The opposition had an Asian girl on their team who was playing very well. He'd already made a mental note to sign her if the chance arose. But signing players based on their ability wasn't foremost in Evan's plan. He was playing sexual fantasy football. If he saw a player that met a kink or fantasy then he'd try to sign her.

Lauren Brown bends over to place the ball on the penalty spot, stretching the material of her shorts to the extreme, she takes a few steady backward strides and glances at the referee. Once the referee was happy with everyone's position, she blows the whistle.

Lauren was the only Geordie in the group and an avid Newcastle United fan.

To say Lauren was good looking was akin to saying that Lionel Messi was a useful player. She's drop dead gorgeous! Her blonde shoulder length hair was pinned back in a tight bun. In fact there were a few tight buns out on the field. Yes, Lauren certainly had model looks to go with her perfect figure and those long, loooooong legs!

But just as vitally she could really hit a ball. And there hadn't been a more vital time than now.

Brown takes a couple of long strides up to the spot and strikes the ball with force but more importantly, accuracy. Their keeper guesses the right way but the ball flies over her arm and into the net.

2-2!! All level! Keith informs Evan of the score at Harvon. "They're 4-0 down. We just need one now."

Current standings

Relegation zone pld WD Ls Fr Ag GlD PTS

Harvon Rovers fc30 4 6 20 37 94 -57 18

_________________________________

Upper Kemplonfc30 3 7 20 41 79 -38 16

Chellum Town fc 30 3 7 20 45 101 -56 16

Due to the rain, the players kits are beginning to get wet and clingy. UKFC play in black and white striped shirts, white shorts and white socks. Chellum Town are in all red.

Evan had payed for the kit himself and had 'accidentally' ordered a tight fitting, stretchy materialed shirt and similarly tight, SHORT shorts. One or two of the women complained about the kit to begin with but they eventually accepted it and got on with it.

With the game entering it's final 2 minutes, both sides were going to be relegated. Both sides need a goal and the game becomes even more frantic.

After the elation of the past few minutes, Evan was saying everything he could to help his players keep their heads. Time was running out and Chellum were now on the attack.

The Asian girl with silky skills and silky black hair tied back in a pony tail, was running into the box with the ball. Meadow Green, UKFC'S left back and Jenna Payne were closing her down.

Evan's heart was in his mouth as both players slid in to tackle her. The attacking player hit the ground and the ball ran through to Katy Smith in goal. The Chellum players shout for a penalty but thankfully the ref waves it away.

Evan's assistant, Keith, has been on the phone to a mate of his at the other game that affects Upper Kemplon. Keith approaches the tense Evan to relay a message.

"Harvon have lost. If we find a winner we stay up."

Smith launches the ball forwards and over the half way line. Magdalena Wozniak runs forwards with it. She passes it to Brown who controls it in the area, turns and shoots. The Chellum keeper produces a fine save and a defender kicks it clear.

It only goes as far as Rees who runs at the retreating defenders. She cuts inside the penalty area and shapes to shoot but the boot of another defender makes good contact to punt it away....

The rain pours down and the seconds tick, tick, tick away...

The referee checks her watch and prepares her whistle...

The loose ball rolls into the D on the edge of the box and into the path of the approaching Payne...

Jenna's right foot strikes the ball through the crowd of legs in and around the penalty area...

Although a decent player on her day she had never scored so much as a two yard tap-in. She is a tough tackling midfield playmaker and does that job brilliantly, if a little excessively at times.

The Keeper doesn't even move, she just didn't see it...

The muddy ball nestles in the corner of the net. Time seems to stand still for a moment.

Then, Jenna turns, arms raised, and starts to run towards Evan.

She barely gets two yards before she is brought to her knees by Rees first of all and then dragged to the ground by Davis, Brown and Clare Wozniak (Magdalena's wife who plays at right back.)

Evan is mobbed too, first of all by Keith and then by the players on the bench. Meadow Green also throws herself at the subs and management. Her wet, long blonde hair whips Evan and Keith round their faces as more soft wet bodies join the celebrations.

Evan tries to take control and get his players ready for kick-off. Composure is key in moments like this.

Current standings

Relegation zone pld WD Ls Fr Ag GlD PTS

Upper Kemplonfc30 4 6 20 42 79 -37 18

_________________________________

Harvon Rovers fc30 4 6 20 37 94 -57 18

Chellum Town fc 30 3 6 21 45 102 -57 15

The players get back into their positions. Some of the Chellum Town players look dejected. Others don't look too fussed apart from wanting to get out of the rain.

Chellum kick-off.... the final whistle goes... UKFC celebrate again!

This time all the players charge towards Evan who already has Keith's arm around his neck.

The women start to pile on. Hot, wet bodies enclose him, breasts squeezed against his body. A tongue sneaks into Evan's ear, Evan prays it isn't Keith's.

By the time the throng disbands, the opposition are collecting their things and heading for the minibus, sodden and defeated. Evan should go and shake hands with his opposite number but she is consoling one of her players. Even the officials aren't hanging around as they look to get dry and warm in their own cars.

Although they came together as a team this afternoon, the different factions within UKFC become clear moments later. Seven or eight of the team danced around Evan, cheering and singing. Meanwhile, the rest of the squad along with Keith were almost back at the changing room (a relatively new building to one corner of the pitch.) and wouldn't be hanging around.

Just a few heavy spots fall now as a glimmer of sunlight creeps through the clouds.

By the time Evan and the celebrating girls get to the changing room Keith was stood outside as the women got changed. The rest of the girls headed in.

"I'm gonna get off mate." Keith rarely stuck around but Evan thought he may have stayed to say a few words to the team.

"Were they starting to get changed?" Evan had one hand on the handle as he gestured towards the dressing room.

"I don't think they're hanging about." Replied Keith. As he said so, the door opened and the Wozniaks (Wozniak-Doughty to give them their full name.) appeared.

"What can I say!?" Evan beamed "Thanks ladies. Well done!"

"OK. See you next season." Magdalena said almost looking over her shoulder as she headed off, Clare smiling along side her.

The rest of the first group bundled out, still damp and muddy, clothes roughly thrown on, wet hair plastered to their heads. They really weren't hanging around.

The story of most of the season really. A team split in two. Some of the group were just doing this as a hobby, just to keep fit. While the other girls were in this because they wanted to emulate their heroes, keep improving, maybe reach the top. This led to a lot of arguing and bitching. Evan and Keith had found it tough keeping a happy dressing room. Amy Stephens and Jenna even came to blows in the dressing room after one particularly poor performance and result. Evan and Keith raced into the dressing room to see what the commotion was but both just stood and enjoyed seeing the two semi-naked girls wrestling for a few seconds before they realised that they ought to break it up.

Luckily the team all pulled together in the final weeks.

Evan turned away from the door to go to the only other room, a store room/office.

"Hey Boss, where are you going?" It was Jenna holding the dressing room door open. She had taken her shirt off revealing a sports support bra that was doing a lot of supporting.

"I'll just be in the office while you girls get sorted." He said jabbing a thumb over his shoulder.

"We're not going anywhere yet! Come and join the celebrations, Boss." Her shoulder length red hair was tied back but a few damp strands clung to her rosie cheeks.

"You know I'm not allowed to, Jenna."

"Who's gonna know? It's just us here." She pleads. "We've got beer!" Jenna's voice goes higher and her face lights up. How could Evan resist.

There's eight players left. Most are still in full kit, a couple half undressed and a couple in tracksuits.

"Ok girls, let's wrap this up and get home." Evan tries to keep his focus on the fully dressed women but with Delilah and Jenna spraying beer over one another's breasts, Evan's eyes seemed to split in two different directions.

Katy Smith and a couple of the other girls pick up their bags and go, only pausing to give Evan a peck on the cheek as they pass.

"Thanks girls. See you in the summer. A promotion push next season, yeah?" Evan half joked as they left.

Evan turns back to the others only to see Sienna at the taps of the communal showers.

"I don't think we need them running, Sienna." He pleads.

Sienna flashes Evan a wicked smile as the steam starts to rise.

"Come on girls, let's go, hey!"

Jenna walks over to him and pushes a bottle into his hand.

"Have a drink with us first.." Jenna manages to mix warmth with menace. ".. then we'll leave."

Evan takes a sip and turns to speak to the two blondes, Lauren and Meadow as they were still in their full kit. However they had started to change as well with Lauren stripped down to her bra, pants and socks and Meadow removing her shirt. Evan averts his eyes to the ceiling and makes for the door.

"Okay girls, I'm going, you've got ten minutes."

He barely takes a step and his arm is grabbed firmly and he's dragged back.

"No, no.." Cries Jenna, pulling Evan back. "Your staying right here."

"Girl! Girls! Please stop." Evan doesn't want to play the 'Boss card' but feels he may need to.

"We're in the mood to celebrate, boss!" Jenna holds his arm tightly.

"I know bu.." Evan is cut short when his other arm is restrained, this one by Meadow.

His beer pours onto the tiled floor as he is dragged back towards the showers. Delilah takes the bottle from his hand and puts it on a bench.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! STOP!!" Evan's concerns grow as he is bundled to the hard, wet, dirty floor.

"Girls! Jenna.."

Jenna gets on her knees by Evan's head and leans in. "Don't worry Boss. Just enjoy the ride!" She grins from ear to ear as she says this, then getting to her feet, she slides her shorts slowly down her pale, chubby legs. Past the tops of her white knee length socks and down to her feet where she steps out of them.

The others cat-call and whistle as they help to restrain Evan.

A hand grabs his face, mushing his lips into a pout. A face closes in and damp, blonde hair covers his eyes as a hot, wet tongue penetrates his lips.

Whoops of joy fill the room as the five, fit young women move in on their prey....

... Resistance is futile....

....The steam rolls in across the floor...

Evan is pinned to the tiles, Meadow has mounted him and straddles his chest. His arms are held by Jenna to his right and Sienna to his left. He twists his body at the waist and kicks his legs but with his trainers removed, his socks just slide around in the wet and muddy slime.

Then he feels them! Cold fingers enter his waistband on either side and both his tracksuit bottoms and his briefs are pulled away from his body!

"NO! NOOO..." Evan's face is smothered once again, this time by Meadow's hand,

she slips two slender fingers between his lips, one with a long pointy nail, the other broken and scratchy. She grinds hers pussy into his chest and thrusts her hips against him.

"Quiet now Boss. We're giving out the orders." Says Meadow seductively.

He had managed to wriggle and twist sufficiently to keep his dignity lower down.. but, that wasn't going to last. The waistband pressed against the base of his cock, exposing a tuft of curly brown pubes.

At this point, Evan would not be able to tell you in any detail about his cock. Length, breadth, stiffness..willingness! He was never all that confident about it but after a couple of decades of team sports and communal showers, he always felt he was average. No-one ever commented on his. It was always the bigger guys or the ones who always had to dash home unwashed after games to avoid public nudity.

But right now, five young women were about to see.. and judge!

Laughter and whistles filled the room, Meadow twisted round for a better look as

his tracksuit bottoms and pants were slid down to his ankles. The cold wet tiles were a shock to the senses as his exposed buttocks met them.

"That's enough... You've had your fun." Evan managed to spit out.

"Oh! It's only just beginning!" Lauren's thick Geordie accent was another one of her great turn-ons as far as Evan was concerned and that was causing confusion with his current feelings. He felt as horny as much as he felt humiliated.

12