Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hurting me." Eva shouted, and fortunately the bottle wasn't thrust as deep into her until Tom took ever again.

The bottle hit her cervix twice more then, then she had another orgasm. As it subsided Eva said,

"No more, you're getting too rough Tom."

Tom didn't apologise, instead he got another beer bottle and put it upside down over her clit. One hand was fucking her with a bottle and the other was moving her clit around inside the other bottle and pressing it down all around the base of her clit.

Those 2 movements were too much for Eva and she had yet another orgasm during which her arms buckled and she collapsed on the floor.

"Want more?" Were the only words that she heard from Tom when she started to get her wits about her.

"No, no, I can't take any more of that you were hurting me too much."

Jade went over to her and helped her to one of the sofas where she half sat, half lay with her legs spread wide.

"Hang on a minute Eva." Jade said then she disappeared leaving some of the young men looking down on her.

On her way back, Jade let Jason see what she had in her hands and he nodded.

Back at Eva she held up Eva's vibrator and saw Eva smile and hold her hand up to receive the vibrator.

Eva was still smiling as she held out the vibrator to the nearest young man who guessed what she wanted. Eva opened her legs a little more and the young man presented the ball part of the vibrator to her vaginal entrance. As it started to go inside her she used her muscles to pull it in even quicker than it was being pushed.

"Fucking hell, did you see that?" The young man asked no one in particular and got no reply.

Meanwhile, Jade was doing something very similar with another young man.

Both vibrators comfortably in place, the girls relaxed with their legs wide open and all the young men looking down on their bodies. They both eagerly awaited the onslaught that they were both expecting.

"Is that it?" Tom asked.

"You have no patience Tom." Eva said. "These things use A.I. to tell when the host girl is ready for the vibrations, just how strong those vibrations need to be and how often the girl needs them."

Both Eva and Jade smiled to themselves knowing that Tom had just fallen for a big dose of bullshit.

It was a full 2 minutes before Jason sent messages to the vibrators to start vibrating and both girls gasped and jumped a little.

"There Tom," Eva said, "I told you that these things have a mind if their oooooown."

The next 15 or so minutes were good entertainment for the horny male students as well as being a mixture of, torture, pleasure and exercise for the girls as Jason caused their bodies to jerk about, scream, gasp, moan, mentally plead with Jason to both stop and keep going, and of course, have a couple of orgasms on the way.

Both girls were intermittently squeezing their tits and grabbing their pussies to both try to lesson the torture and enhance the pleasure that the vibrators were giving them, and during one lull in the action, Eva waved for one of the young men to come over and help with the manipulation of her tits and pussy, and before they knew it, the girls were enjoying the feeling of many male hands caressing and playing with their bodies.

Needless to say that those hands increased the pleasure that the girls were having, and increased the number of orgasms that they had.

Finally, Jason switched the vibrations off and both girls just lay there, totally exhausted and making no attempt to cover their bodies.

After about a minute both girls screamed as Jason gave them a few seconds of maximum vibrations before switching the vibrations off again.

"I guess that the computers in them wanted to remind us that they were still inside us." Jade said, knowing that Tom was stood my her feet looking down at her pussy.

Both girls smiled to themselves knowing that Tom was gullible to believe anything that they told him about girl's bodies and toys.

Eva started to get back to normal and pulled herself up into a proper sitting position then helped Jade up as well. Just as they were thinking that their show was over Tom said,

"How about a 69?"

"Fuck off Tom, I'm not going down on you and there's no way that I'm letting your face anywhere near my pussy." Eva replied.

"No, I didn't mean me, you two."

The rest of the guys had been listening, and after a quick laugh at the way Eva had shot down Tom, they liked his full suggestion and started chanting 69, 69, 69.

Both Eva and Jade were thinking about it. It wouldn't have been the first time that they'd 69 and they both started to like the idea of being watched as they enjoyed each other's pussy.

"Okay," Eva said as she moved her right hand to the antenna of her vibrator, "but someone will have to take these out of us first."

Unsurprisingly, numerous hands came flying down 2 lucky guys ended up with the slippery vibrators in their hands.

"Put them on the table." Eva said, and watched as the 2 guys did so.

Just as they let go of them, Jason gave both vibrators a quick blast of vibrations and the 2 guys jumped back, one saying,

"What the fuck!" quite loudly.

"They're complaining because they've been removed from their host pussy." Eva said, expecting that at least half of the guys there would believe her, including Tom.

Joke over, and not understood, Eva turned to face Jade and then kissed her on her lips. Jade responded and they were soon making out in front of the guys. Quite a while back, both girls had discovered pleasure of girl-on-girl, and that men like watching two girls making out, especially naked girls, and they weren't going to disappoint themselves or their audience.

Tongues started fighting each other and hands started caressing the other's body as both girls showed their love for each other.

Mouth to mouth soon changed to mouth to pussy as both girls ignored their audience and enjoyed each other's body, taking the other to multiple orgasms before the girl on top finally collapsed through sheer exhaustion.

The audience realised that the show was really over and got back to their talking and drinking. Tom's only acknowledgement and thanks to the girls was,

"Same again next Saturday girls."

And the tone of his voice was that it wasn't a question.

Neither girl answered him, just laying there recovering.

Tom and his mates soon realised that there would be no more action from the girls and decided to leave and find a pub. Shortly after that Jason went over to the girls and asked if they were okay.

"Hell yes." Eva said, "that was fantastic. I may not have said that we'd do it again next Saturday but I really do hope that the flat's resident idiot brings some more guys next Saturday."

"Me too." Jade added, "that was awesome."

"Come on girl's," Jason said as he put out his hands for the girls to pull on to get up, "you both need a shower. Are you really planning on going clubbing?"

"No, that was just to wind Tom up." Eva replied. Then added,

"Can all 3 of us fit in your shower Jason?"

"I'm sure that we'll find a way."

12