Eva's Family Ch. 00

Story Info
Noreen's Journey Begins - Masturbation.
1.9k words
4.11
11.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a "Valkyrie departure" a pilot speeds down the runway and barley lifts off of the ground, cleans the plane up by retracting gear and flaps and accelerates as fast as possible without climbing. Then she pulls the stick back hard and climbs at the greatest angle of attack feasible (it becomes an arc as airspeed bleeds off) trading speed for altitude. In life Eva, our heart and soul, waited a little before pulling back. But look how high she climbed.

All sexual activity described is between adults aged for at least eighteen years in tropical Caribbean waters.

Eva's Family - 00 - by Polly+Anna (1850 words) Our Journey Begins (2/15/20) masturbation

During the hot summer following graduation from high school my friends and I hung out around our grandparent's place on the beach. Since girls mature faster than boys, most of the boys that I knew back then were still pretty immature, with two notable exceptions; I will tell you that story later. In our play together I was able to kiss both of them. Not deep romantic kisses like I wanted, but affectionate and caring little kisses. It was sweet and what was offered at the time.

Like so many others, I went to dances growing up. One of the funny things that I remember was that the boys were generally more nervous than the girls and they mostly sat around together. Sometimes we girls would get bored and dance with other girls. Our chaperones thought that was cute and they never paid attention to what was happened between the girls. Not that anything that happened was wrong.

We played games like Twister and Spin the Bottle. Truth or Dare was another favorite, you can forge some pretty deep bonds with those games. We also played games we made up like Pirate, and Wild West. Looking back on it, I spent a lot of my happy childhood playtime blindfolded, tied up and or locked in a closet. Back then our games were not sexual, but they did teach us how to trust and communicate.

When my curly brown pubic hair started to appear, mom gave me a copy of the book'Our Bodies, Our Selves,' and made an appointment for us with her gynecologist. When I took my eldest daughter on an identical journey twenty-five years later, the doctor asked her if she wanted me to stay for the exam. I could not imagine doing it without mom being there and at times holding my hand.

Thankfully the doctor did not give me a pelvic exam that first time. It was basically just a more focused physical up on the regular exam table. My fingers were already familiar with the area that was being examined. I guess the doctor could tell because he asked me if I "touched myself." Being new I didn't answer that question correctly and his response assumed that I knew what I was doing and so needed no additional guidance.

His response was, "good, you have years, don't do anything before you feel ready."

It was affirmative and he meant well, but it wasn't informative.

I have always shared everything with my mom, sometimes with a "tape delay," but eventually we tell each other absolutely everything. She and dad have a loving and playful sexual relationship, unlike many of my friend's parents. Between their overt and hidden behaviors together and what mom has told me I have a well-informed ideal.

Mom and dad are not prudes, they understood that my safely showing off my body to others was good for my self-esteem. They each remembered being awkward teenagers and while not being overly critical of my grandparents, they changed a few things that they had found not to their liking. In particular, mom was very helpful with tailoring my wardrobe selection to meet our goals.

A day or two later dad took my little sisters somewhere. Whatever it was had been planned so that mom and I could have some privacy. We talked a little and she explained everything that our doctor had not. Then she explained far more. We both got undressed and she had me come sit on her bed with my book. I had seen glimpses of her body and dad's. Of course, she had seen a lot more of me and my sisters.

It wasn't usually a big deal to be unclothed in the tropics. But, here in her bedroom, this time it was different. As we sat there talking, mom gave me my first sex toy. It was a small, very small I know now, smooth bullet vibrator. Before we took mine out of the box, she took a larger one and...

"Private Benjamin..." The first time it was said in an urgent but normal tone of voice.

"PRIVATE BENJAMIN!" Drill Sergeant Vince Carter bellowed the second time.

"Yes, Drill Sergeant." I said meekly.

"Do you think I talk so my mouth muscles don't atrophy?"

"No, Drill Sergeant."

"Why do I try to teach you maggots?"

"Because the knowledge you impart might one day save our lives," I recited from memory.

"That's right, Private Benjamin, maybe there is some very slight hope for you after all."

"Thank you, Drill Sergeant."

"That wasn't a compliment Private Benjamin."

"No, Drill Sergeant."

"This," Sergeant Carter said holding up my little vibrator, "Is the Vibrator, Personal, Intimate, US M-4A1. It is a 37 mm vibrating vaginal dildo also known as the Oldsmobile-Browning T9. This battery-operated device operates at between 400 and 850 cycles per minute. Once manually loaded with two AA batteries - either heavy duty or alkaline but not both mixed together, its vibrations penetrate to approximately one inch of normal tissue. Which depth should be more than enough to accomplish any conceivable mission you have planned for it. It is controlled by a rotating, on-off-rheostat switch to allow some amount of variation in the cyclic rate.

"Recoil and counter-recoil are created by a direct-current electromagnet coupled to a solid-state relay and moderated by means of a pliable spring-like material eliminating the need for a larger and heavier recoil mechanism, with its attendant oil-filled recuperator cylinder, trunnion block, recuperator piston and piston rod, lock frame assembly, driving spring assemblies, and breechblock assembly.

"As originally designed the vibrator was rated for five orgasms before depot level maintenance was required, this was increased to fifteen, and with the A1 model - thirty. Feeding and loading are accomplished during counter-recoil. So long as the trigger, located here, is held in the firing position, you will continue to orgasm automatically until all of your energy is gone."

"Huh?"

"Honey," mom asked very sweetly, "are you okay?"

I was okay but slightly overwhelmed, In the last five minutes I had been given my first vibrator and had witnessed my mother bring herself to orgasm while daydreaming that I was Goldie Hawn and she was Frank Sutton.

It was surreal, even as I had daydreamed that bizarre Gomer Pyle meets Private Benjamin episode, my mind had recorded what I had actually witnessed. Mom had stroked her big lips and her thighs along side of them. She showed me the place where our natural lube came from - just inside our vaginal entrances. She pushed her longest middle finger inside of herself. Oh my God!

"Think of some cute guy or girl," mom had said. And my mind came up with Sergeant Vince Carter?

"Take your time and play with your thighs and breasts too. Here watch..." She ran the vibrator all over her body as she softly played with herself. She softly moaned, and I was amazed at just how really wet she was. How I could smell it.

Oh my God! How I had smelled that smell before but did not know what it was.

"Curve your finger, like this, into a hook, so that you can touch right here. Inside up against your bladder. Wait, sorry, I am getting ahead of myself."

"You know where your clitoris is, well you sort of know. My girl here..." She said, removing her fingers from her vagina and gently touching her clit head. "She is just as big as your dad's penis only she hides underneath the surface." Rubbing her shaft, mom said, "It's under here, touch yourself where I am touching myself. You can feel it under the surface if you try."

I did, and I did.

"Most of your nerve endings are in your clitoris, in the head which you know about and in the part of the shaft that you can feel. If you try you can feel more of the shaft from the outside, but it's easier from the inside." She touched her various parts as she narrated. "When you get sexually excited you get tight down here. That is because your parts swell up with warm blood just like your dad's and your brother's do.

"You can make yourself tingle touching and running your toy over the clitoral shaft on the outside. By pushing it inside of you," as she did, "and applying gentle pressure against your bladder here. Especially when it's full. Around your pee-hole on the top and both sides. Don't be surprised if a clear liquid comes out, it isn't pee and it will feel really nice."

Pushing her bigger-than-mine vibrator much deeper inside her vagina, she said. "There are two more really sensitive places in here. At the very back of your vagina and right in front of your cervix. The mouth of your womb enters the vagina at about a right angle..."

Ah, I thought, that is why I took geometry in school.

"The mouth of your womb enters the vagina at about a right angle and extends into it a little, the part that extends in and the area just in front are very sensitive. Eva, each part of you has a slightly different sensation. You should try them all by yourself before inviting anyone else to play with you. That way you will know and understand what you want and need.

"You know, people are just really fucking weird. We all, each one of us who has ever been, a result of the sex act. Huge corporations make millions of dollars selling sex disguised as consumer products to the public. But few people speak knowledgeably about the subject. You need to learn everything you can about you and how to get you off. Then, sadly, you will probably have to teach your lovers, because nobody else will have."

I followed mom's advise with her watching me. I rubbed my head and my shaft. I gently pushed my little vibrator into my vagina, and soon I was thrusting it in and out. I rubbed my clit with my left hand while I pushed on the vibrator with my right. Mom stopped watching me and she was playing with herself on the bed right next to me. I came hard for the first time in my life, and I could not believe how good it felt. I literally saw stars projected by my brain on the backs of my eyeballs.

Mom continued to play with herself. But even in her self-induced bliss she cared about teaching me, she told me to use my fingers to finger-fucking myself while using the vibrator on the outside. To see how trying different things provided the pleasure center of my brain with different stimuli. She told me to pay attention to how my body responded to what my fingers did, to experiment, and try everything To understand and enjoy my own sexuality. As she was speaking to me, I came again.

Then I understood the significance of the gift I had just been given. That I could get myself off anytime and anywhere that I wanted to. Thank you, mom.