Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 04 - Naked Remedial Training from Coach Strickland.
2k words
4.26
7.5k
1

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Quality Time with Coach Strickland

Finally, after a grueling three hours, the coach released her players for the evening. She ordered Eveline to stay behind. As soon as the other girls were out of sight, the coach picked up her discipline paddle and told the student to move several basketballs to one of the free-throw lines.

Eveline picked up a basketball and glanced at the paddle. She knew what was coming. She knew that she had contributed to the team's most recent loss by missing several free-throws and the only solution was remedial practice. The poor performance with the free-throws would not be repeated during the next game.

"We're gonna spend some quality time and you're gonna get this right. Lots and lots of free-throws. Lots of concentration, and I'll keep you focused. We'll see what you're doing wrong, and we will have a remedial challenge. The rule is very simple. Every missed free-throw gets you two swats, one on each cheek. Whenever you get a basket, you'll get a reprieve on the next miss. Make enough good free-throws, and you could, in theory, end up walking out of here with no swats at all. To pull that off, you'd need to get at least half your shots. I'd like to see it happen that way. So focus on each shot. Think about what you are doing. Picture how the ball will leave your hands and how it will move, its launch and path for success."

Eveline took a deep breath, positioned herself, and threw her first ball. She made a terrible throw, but somehow landed the basket by pure luck. Using the same technique, she missed the second throw. And the third. With tears in her eyes she put her hands on her knees and closed her eyes.

POP!!! POP!!!

Within seconds, two pink circles appeared and darkened on the pale skin of her sweaty bottom. She took a deep breath and stood up, resisting the urge to rub where she had just been hit.

"OK... let's try this again. Take a look at what I'm doing, and replicate."

The coach positioned her hands on the ball, made sure the student saw what she was doing, and launched it. It rose and fell in a graceful arch and passed through the net, without touching the rim of the hoop.

"Watch again."

Another graceful shot and another perfect basket.

"Alright, your turn."

Eveline's fourth and fifth shots went in. She missed the sixth and seventh shots.

POP!!! POP!!!

"Tell me what you're doing wrong."

"I... "

"Facing me, standing straight, hands at your side, and looking me in the eye when you speak."

Eveline stood as straight as she could as she tried to hold back her tears and control her breathing. She answered the coach's question as best she could, self-criticizing her throwing technique, while the older woman admired her body and resisted the urge to run her fingertips over her student's trembling breasts.

"Good... " the coach tapped the paddle against her left palm "... let's continue."

For the next 30 minutes the only sounds coming from the gym were the bangs of the basketball hitting the floor or bouncing against the hoop. About once every minute or so that was interrupted with:

POP!!! POP!!!

By the time the remedial session ended, Eveline's free-throws had improved, but her bottom was quite red and sweat was pouring down her body. For Strickland's tastes, the student was about as sexy as she could be; her skin drenched in sweat, her worried expression as she gasped for breath, her trembling chest moving as she breathed, and above all else, the deep pink covering her naked bottom. Strickland badly wanted her.

Eveline's emotions were in turmoil as well. The spank-practice was a scary experience, but in a strange way: it made her feel very alive. She was exhausted, not from lack of sleep, but from pushing her physical limits. For someone living under constant stress at home but not being able to do anything about it, it actually felt good.

They picked up the basketballs and put everything away. Eveline stayed naked during clean-up and the older woman continued to admire her pale sweaty body and the pink paddle marks on her bottom, which were just starting to fade.

When they returned to the locker room Strickland decided to take a shower and got undressed. When she saw was Strickland was doing, Eveline stood and waited. She had never seen her coach take off her clothes before and was curious to see what her body looked like. Strickland noticed Eveline looking at her with anticipation as she pulled off her underwear.

Hmmm... this is certainly interesting, she thought to herself.

Strickland had never been married, but throughout her life she had enjoyed relationships with both men and women. She was completely bi-sexual. Generally she found women's bodies more pleasant to look at than men's bodies, but that depended entirely on the individual. As for Eveline, there was no question she was very much attracted to her troubled student. So, it greatly pleased her to note Eveline's fascinated expression as she finished taking off her clothes.

Strickland was, in every way, bigger than Eveline. She was almost six feet tall and had thick muscular thighs and arms toned from years of exercising. She had large breasts that were just starting to show the effects of the passing years. For the most part her body still looked really good, even though she had just passed her 45th birthday.

Strickland knew size and strength would allow her to easily over-power her student. And, that had been the case with most of the lovers throughout her life, to include most of the men. She loved using her physique to dominate her partners, physically and psychologically.

When the two women went into the shower, Strickland noticed Eveline's eyes continuing to scan her body. She decided to break the silence.

"Eveline, just don't let your teammates down in the next game, and you'll be fine. That's all I'm asking of you. Don't let your teammates down. That's what I'm trying to fix. For your sake, more than anyone else. There's nothing better in life than to have people rely on you, and knowing that you'll come through for them."

The words struck Eveline's emotions to their core, because no one, except the coach, had ever come through for her. Without thinking about what she was doing, she let her emotions take over and gave the older woman a hug, and started to cry in her arms.

Strickland stayed quiet and gave the student a moment to recover. She then handed the girl a bar of soap and asked her to cover her back. Eveline complied by rubbing her shoulders. She stopped at her mentor's waist, although she badly wanted to continue downwards and run her hands over the woman's large, shapely bottom. Strickland was disappointed at the girl's hesitation, but rightly guessed it was from shyness instead of lack of desire. She decided not to push it. From the was things were looking, there would be plenty of opportunity in the future to feel the girl's hands on her bottom, and everywhere else.

Strickland noted that the redness in the girl's bottom had faded considerably during the shower. Within another hour or so her butt would be completely back to normal. That was the nice detail about the practice paddle: the swats stung like hell, but the implement left almost no bruising and the evidence of the discipline was completely gone shortly after the sessions were over.

The two women returned to the bench next to their lockers and sat for several minutes on their towels to let the air finish drying their skin. Strickland used it as an opportunity to let Eveline look at her some more and gauge how interested she really was. It was also an opportunity to talk to Eveline alone, and get the details about what was going on in her life.

She learned some additional details about the jail sentence Eveline's mother was serving for that series of investment scams and Eveline's hellish life with her older brother. Eveline made it very clear that hated the whole party scene, so she stayed away from the house as much as possible. The coach sympathized:

"Well, I guess that's not the best place to try to study, then."

"No, ma'am."

"And, so that's why your grades have gone down so much last year?"

"Yes, ma'am. I 'spose that's why. I don't know."

"And if you can't sleep, that's what's affecting your playing... "

"I 'spose that's true."

"Well... if you need a break, or just want to get a quiet night's sleep, you could come over to my place."

"Your place? I... I don't know... "

"You think your brother would object?"

"Oh no... not at all. Him and his girlfriend have been wanting me to move out ever since Mom was sentenced, but I don't have anywhere to go."

"Well, now you do. You got a place to stay. Your choice."

"You really wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all. You'd have to keep in mind you're my guest and you'd have to obey my rules, but that'd be it."

"I... thank you."

"OK, then let's get moving. We'll swing by your locker and pick up your books before we head out to my car."

Eveline was both scared and relieved about her coach's offer. She knew how the night at the house would be, the yard full of motorcycles, people vomiting and pissing everywhere, multiple complaints from the neighbors to the police, and the whole house, including her room, full of passed-out drunks and tweakers. Yes, she was glad to get away, but she didn't know what to expect from her new hostess. However, she had committed and was happy to not have to face her brother's friends that night.

Suddenly, there was a new crisis to stress her out much more. She stuck her key into her gym lock and gasped when it snapped. It snapped in the worst possible spot, in a way that it was jammed in tightly and would be impossible to pull out. The only way that locker could open would be for the lock to be drilled. Shit! The only article of clothing she had left outside the locker was a pair of shoes. In a panicky voice she called her coach over. The coach examined the lock and tried moving the broken piece of key with her fingernail. It wouldn't budge.

"Yes, I'd say this is an issue. We're not getting this open."

"What am I gonna do?"

"OK... don't panic. I'll call the custodian."

The coach dialed the custodian on her cell phone, but got a recording saying that all of the district's custodians were at their annual training at the school district admin building and would not be back until the following week.

"Eveline, I hate to tell you this, but we do have a problem. We can't get into your locker. Unless a custodian is present with a pre-signed authorization form, it is illegal to break into a school locker for any reason. At the staff meeting last month, they warned us about that... 'cause the school district is tired of paying for damaged lockers."

"But... but... my key broke. It's not my fault... "

"I know it's not your fault, but there's nothing we can do about it 'till next week."

"But what am I gonna do?"

"I guess you'll just have to put on your shoes and go out like you are now. I don't know what else to tell you."

"But... I'm... naked... I can't... like... go outside... I... "

"Just being naked isn't illegal unless you're doing something lewd. So it isn't that much of a problem."

"But... "

Coach Strickland clapped her hands.

"Eveline, cut it. We need to go. The school's about to close. You can't stay here all weekend over a broken key. Right now we have just enough time to get your books before they kick us out."

Exasperated, Eveline looked at the thin metal door of her locker, which now formed an inaccessible barrier to her clothes and her normal life. Coach Strickland was right - the school was about to be locked up and they needed to get out. She also knew that arguing with the coach, over anything, was a very bad idea.