Evelyn Lets Her Bro Facefuck Her

Story Info
Evelyn asks her angry brother to fuck her mouth.
1.1k words
4.22
23.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years and older.

Evelyn put the dildo back in her mouth. She hit play on the porno that she was watching. The girl in the video gagged on the cock in her mouth. Gurg, gurg! The man took his cock out of her mouth and slapped her before he grabbed her head and began to fuck her face.

Evelyn began to thrust the dildo rapidly into her own mouth as she watched. She wished that she was in the girl's place. Her cunt was wet and dripping its fluids onto her panties.

As the man held the girl's head to force his cock down her throat, Evelyn pushed the dildo farther into her own mouth. She started to gag on the dildo as she watched the guy fuck the girl's throat. Evelyn retched loudly and took the dildo out of her mouth. It was covered in her spit.

The girl in the video still had the guy's cock down her throat which made Evelyn feel envious of the girl's ability to keep the dick in her mouth. The guy pulled his cock out of the girl's mouth. It was dripping from her saliva.

"Fuck, that is so hot!" Evelyn said to herself. Her breath quickened as she watched the guy shove his cock back into the girl's mouth. He fucked her face harder and faster. Evelyn reached a hand into her panties and began to rub her clit. She had watched this video countless times over the years and she always got off to it.

The guy fucked the girl's face until his spunk shot out into her mouth. He had her head yanked forward onto his cock. Evelyn rubbed her clit faster until she came. She let out a frustrated sigh as she really wished that she could get facefucked like that.

She heard her older brother's bedroom door slam and then the sound of death metal music playing. An idea came to Evelyn suddenly. Maybe, she thought as she closed her laptop.

She got up from her bed and left her room. She knocked on her brother's door. The death metal music thundered behind it and Evelyn wondered if he could even hear her knocking. She pounded on his door until Pierre opened it.

"What do you want?" He yelled at her.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing," Evelyn said sweetly.

"I'm good. Now get out of here." He began to close the door in her face but she pushed past him and walked into his room. There were posters of Blood Incantation, Temple of Void, and other bands covering every inch of the walls. It had been a very long time since Evelyn had been in her brother's room.

"Wait, what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" She said as she turned down the volume on the speaker.

"It's nothing. Just my fucking teacher," Pierre said.

"What happened?"

"This bitch teacher Mrs. Miler told me that I am failing her class even though I've been doing all of the work," Pierre said with a scowl. "I swear that bitch has it out for me. Sometimes I wish I could just..."

"What?" Evelyn asked him.

"Nothing."

"No, what do you wish you could do to her?" Evelyn probed.

"I would put that bitch in her place," Pierre said.

Evelyn felt a thrill of excitement in her cunt. She could feel the anger and rage radiating off from her brother.

"Maybe I can help," Evelyn said. Pierre looked at her with that scowl still on his face.

"How?" He asked her.

"I know this is a very weird request but I see that you're angry and need to let off some steam. Let me be the one to take your frustrations out on," Evelyn said as she dropped down to her knees before her brother. She reached out a hand to touch his crotch.

Pierre's scowl deepened as he looked at his sister. He had no idea what was going on. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to take your cock out and facefuck me," Evelyn said from her kneeling position. "Let all of that anger out on me by facefucking me."

Evelyn felt Pierre's cock stiffen under her hand. She rubbed his lump as he looked down at her in silence.

"You're serious?" He asked her.

Evelyn nodded. "Yes."

Pierre quickly pulled down his pants and kicked them off then he pulled down his underwear. His hard cock was right in Evelyn's face. It was long and thick in size which made Evelyn lick her eager lips.

Pierre moved close to Evelyn. She opened her mouth. He put his hands in his sister's hair hesitantly at first then he gripped it tightly in his hands. He plunged his cock into her open mouth and began to fuck it.

Evelyn put her hands on her thighs in complete surrender to her brother. His cock plummeted into her mouth fast. She felt it hit the back of her throat several times which made her gag but she kept her mouth on his cock. She was not going to pull away.

Pierre's hands grabbed both sides of her head roughly and he fucked her face harder. Evelyn took it until he yanked her head forward and rammed his cock down her throat. It was a sharp pain in Evelyn's throat and she started to retch. She had to tell herself to breathe as her brother wiggled his cock farther down her throat. His balls slapped against her chin.

Spit and mucous dribbled down the sides of her mouth as he held her in place. She felt like she was going to throw up but she did not pull away. Pierre pulled her head back sharply and then fucked her face fast. His cock jackhammered her mouth furiously.

Evelyn felt like she was going to pass out from the intensity of his cock plowing her mouth. It was so brutal. Much more than she had expected but yet she did not stop him or pull away.

Pierre yanked her forward again and she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. His slimy jizz hit the back of her throat and slid down. Evelyn gagged a little as it was a weird sensation to feel that thick spunk run down her throat. Pierre kept her mouth pressed hard against the base of his cock until he had emptied himself. He then yanked her head back and looked at his cock which had her spit and mucus dripping from it.

Evelyn swallowed. Her throat was a little tender from his cock being shoved down it.

"Do you feel better, now? Did that help?" She asked him. Pierre nodded his head. He was looking at his sister strangely as if seeing her in a new light.

"We need to do this again," Pierre said. His wet cock dripped some of his sister's spit and mucous onto the floor.

Evelyn smiled. "Yes. Anytime you want."