Evelyn Lin First Scene

Story Info
Naive asian girl gets tricked into doing anything in porn.
3.2k words
3.65
19k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew sighed and picked up his phone. Today's amateur pornstar Evelyn Lin was 5 minutes late and he felt that he better call her here fast before she would lose her nerve.

The day before.

The new talent was called Evelyn Lin and this was her very first porn scene. He had met her at the mall yesterday at the small stand he had put up advertising to recruit new photo models.

The girl had immediately gotten his attention. Walking down the mall she was a slim Asian girl with a long ponytail, black tight skirt and a blue crop top with a tiny cute hello kitty backpack.

What had made his huge dick harder as she got closer was her innocent naive smile like she had no idea what kind of predators were ogling her butt and perky tits.

"Hey miss you look like you could be my new model, come over here! Have you ever considered modeling?"

"What? Are you talking to me sir?" Evelyn walked closer to the small table Andrew had set up.

"Yes you! You have a cute face and the Asian physic is very popular now among our audience that doesn't mind that you are a bit... flatter in some areas!"

Evelyn blushed as they both glanced down at her chest. She looked down at a couple identical pamphlets spread out over the table. They had been easy to make. He had just downloaded a template from the internet and replaced a few photos to make it look like a real model agency.

"Oh thank you sir I guess. Yes I have thought about modeling since I am a university communication student now and cash is always scarce." Evelyn tried her best to ignore that the man in front of her was obviously checking out her body.

"Great let me just take a quick look at you, you are very cute and pretty but are you really 18? Could I see some ID and I will prepare a model contract for you." Andrew had walked around behind Evelyn that was slightly bent forward over the table. Damn her cute ass looked hot.

"Yes of course sir I turned 18 just last week here is my ID." Evelyn handed over a student ID with her information and photo.

"Great, we already have a scene and location planned for tomorrow at noon. You will get an outfit and get your makeup done by a professional and then take photos together with a male talent. Now the more scenes you do and the more famous you get you will get better paid but everyone needs to start from the bottom. For you this means starting with nude photos and acting for short videos. This is something that I am sure will come naturally to you!".

Andrew turned away from her to get his slim laptop out from his black backpack giving her a second to let the thought about nude modeling sink in but making sure that he still held on to her ID so she would feel she had to stay.

He had been producing porn for about five years now both as a director and male talent and had been really good at always attracting new young pretty girls. Being a handsome, very tall and muscular athlete with an impressive beard and trusting eyes helped.

He took a photo of her ID and a second later all of Evelyn Lin personal information was filled in for a digital contract on the screen for a Andrew Jacksson Modeling Agency INC with a dotted line empty at the bottom.

"Now listen carefully Evelyn. The most important thing to become a great photo model is to always follow orders and have a positive attitude always saying yes. Can you do that Evelyn?". Andrew looked directly into her brown eyes with a new dominating stare.

"Oh what... Yes sir, I can do that."

"Great! Please sign your name on the dotted line on the touchscreen now". Andrew smiled as Evelyn leaned forward with her boobs to sign her name. He just loved how this generation had been trained to accept terms of services without actually reading them.

"There you go sir, this will be very fun I hope!".

"Haha yes, so much fun. Okay let me tell you about tomorrow. You are booked for an anal-scene. You will first do some tame photos of you just wearing some panties and spreading your pussy for the camera and that stuff. Then right after you suck cock and finally get fucked in your pussy then ass. All pretty standard really. Any questions Evelyn?".

Andrew just now pretended to notice that Evelyn looked shocked.

"I... I... this is a... porn company?".

"Yes yes we call it porn when somebody gets fucked in front of a camera but this is something all models do in the beginning of their career. It is very normal and I am sure you read your contract about what kind of compensation you get for different scenes."

"Wha- I- no... but...".

"Great, see you tomorrow at 12, don't be late!"

12:05 the next day.

"Hey Evelyn where the fuck are you?!"

"Sorry I am on my bike and the traffic has been terrible! I am so sorry, please forgive me sir!"

"Yeah you better be sorry just hurry up and get here now bitch!". Andrew made sure to sound extra angry to make sure Evelyn forgot about being nervous of doing her first scene. This would help her alot to find new courage.

15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Andrew opened the large metallic doors letting in Evelyn wearing tight jeans, sandals and a simple black shirt that ended above her belly button.

Inside was a large almost empty warehouse without any lamps except for in the very middle where a large bed was surrounded by floodlights and tripods with cameras. The bed was decorated with pink and purple sheets, cute pillows and at least fifteen different stuffed animals and teddy bears.

Off to the side was a simple table with a young blonde girl looking bored at her phone rocking her simple chair back and forth. Except for the girl, Evelyn and Andrew the large warehouse was empty and quiet.

"Hey Evelyn, how are you doing today?"

"I am so sorry I am late! I- but... where is everyone?"

"My studio is still up and coming with very slim staff to cut down on costs and maximize profit when we sell our videos online. This is my assistant / fluffer and makeup-artist Eva Elfie. She will take great care of you first while I finish preparing the cameras."

Eva Elfie was a pretty young blonde pornstar with curly long hair, light brown lita heels with a flowery summerdress. She got up and pointed Evelyn to the chair after giving her a quick disgusted look and sigh.

"So you are the new gook hooker that Andrew just picked up fresh off the boat?"

"I don't understand, no I took my bike here and I am not a hooker I am a model". Evelyn sat down in the chair and Eva got out some makeup from her purse.

"Whatever you will still get fucked for money. Stay still now".

After she was done Evelyn had not much visible change on her asian face but her hair was put up by two pink flowery bunches into double long pigtails. Andrew got back from checking the lights around the bed.

"Okay Evelyn I will be the actor you will be playing with today aswell as the director. Eva here will be holding up large cue cards and you just glance over and make sure you say and do whatever is on them. Remember what I told you yesterday about the importance of following all instructions. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

"Yes I thought about it and I wonder if could make some changes I am just not sure if I am ready for all the things anal and so on that you said yesterday."

Andrew slowly walked closer to Evelyn now staying a head taller than her.

"You come in here late and start asking these questions? You better get your act together fast, miss Lin. Well as luck will have it I have prepared two sets of cue cards for two different scenes. If you are not ready for the more hardcore scene you just ask Eva here to bring the cue card set with a pink border around them instead."

"Okay I will think about it, thanks sir".

"Go get changed now and after you come up I will start the recording. We will start with me taking some photos of you and then you just follow the cards and everything will go great. Eva, I want you to make sure that Evelyn is really well shaved. I don't want to see even a slight hint of hair when I look through the pussyphotos later".

Andrew pointed to a green screen and Evelyn and Eva got behind it helping her undress and get ready. Behind the screen Andrew had prepared a tiny black g-string and black high heel sandals in her size.

After a minute or two Eva walked out first with the cue cards with the pink edge. Andrew laughed, Evelyn was too naive to check them and realize that the two sets pink and red was actually identically hardcore. He loved to humiliate these bitches.

Evelyn came out slowly next only wearing the six inch heels and tiny thong. She had one arm covering her chest and had some difficulty balancing. The other hand was nervously playing with her left pigtail. Andrew got closer with the large digital camera quickly snapping some photos.

"Great Evelyn keep playing with hair, now stand next to the bed. Great, excellent. Turn around and look back and me yes just like that".

Evelyn's cute ass was on great display in her high heels and tiny underwear. She soon started wearing a cute smile as she did what the old white photographer told her.

"You are a natural Evelyn! Okay now get up on the bed on all four great just like that look at me yes now keep your ass up and lower your boobs down to the sheets yes just like that the guys on the internet will love this haha".

Taking photos from behind Evelyn's raised ass you could clearly see her asshole and pussylips behind the string underwear and the bright light from the lamps surrounding the cute bed. Andrew moved a video tripod closer and started the video recording.

"Welcome Evelyn, could you look in the camera here and tell us your name, age and what you are doing here today?". Evelyn was now sitting on the edge of the bed and Andrew made sure that entire body was visible in the camera display.

"My name is Evelyn Lin, I was born in China just 18 years ago and today I will do my first porn scene".

"Oh yes a young innocent asian just barely legal here to get fucked by me. This porno is called 'Exploited Asian Sluts Anal Invasion 7'. How come you wanted to try porn miss Lin?"

Andrew nodded over to the assistant Eva behind him that held up the first pink cue card. At the top with smaller letters was the text 'Exploited Asian Sluts Anal Invasion 7, scene 4' printed and under with large capital letters 'PLAY WITH CLIT'.

Evelyn saw the cue card and moved her left hand down to her underwear slowly rubbing her pussy through her thong. On her own initiative she used her other hand to play with her tit and nipple.

"I got curious about it and... well I want- I am always horney to be honest".

"And you are only 18. I heard you are a student, what do you study Evelyn?"

"Yes I am a freshman at UCLA with a major in communications and a minor in-" Evelyn was interrupted by Andrew reaching forward with his hand pinching her nipple.

"Yes, a horney asian slut excellent. Those are pretty perky tits you have, what size are they?"

"They are 34B, sir."

A new cue card was switched over 'REMOVE PANTIES AND OPEN NIGHT STAND'. Evelyn stood up, turned around bending forwards with straight legs giving the camera an excellent view of her pussy and ass. She really was a natural pornstar.

"Did you find your favorite toy Evelyn? Try it on for us and tell us why you think asian girls are so popular right now".

"Well I think maybe because we are pretty and... we are very tight.. down there?" Evelyn giggled with her cute smile and nodded down between her legs as she pulled out a satisfyer toy to her clitoris turning it on.

"I guess I will find out soon enough how tight you are when I fuck and molest you. Do you want me to fuck you Evelyn? You look really horney".

The quiet warehouse was filled with the buzzing sound of the vibrator between Evelyn's legs and her moans as she very quickly closed in on her first orgasm.

The porn assistant flipped the cue card again showing the sign 'SUCK COCK' in large capital letters. Evelyn immediately leaned forward and started taking out his cock from his pants.

Her soft asian lips soon eagerly sucking on his cock felt great. She was actually really good for her first time, also glancing over at the cameras making sure they saw everything. Evelyn took a quick pause facing the closest camera.

"Oh my god your cock is so big! I love big white dicks!"

Andrew glanced over at the cue cards confused, had Eva added some new ones? But she also just looked confused back with the same SUCK COCK card as before. Evelyn had decided to compliment his cock on her own. She really was a natural asian slut for white cock. He was gonna make so much money off her naive body.

Andrew nodded to his assistant that held up the next cue card LAY ON BACK SPREAD LEGS. Evelyn without hesitation now moved to her back with a happy smile.

He quickly jumped up on the bed, his massive cock now hard as a rock first stroking Evelyn's wet pussy before pushing the tip inside.

"Oh my god fuck me sir I want your big white dick please fuck me!"

Andrew was ready to fuck feeling amazing inside of her asian cunt that was tight like a virgin. He kept fucking her hard for a long time at least 10 minutes before the nest cue card:

ALL FOUR, FACE DOWN ASS UP SAY 'FUCK ME HARD SIR'

Evelyn turned around, got up on all four in the bed with her cute sexy ass now facing him. He saw her open pussy and the tight asshole moving in front of him as he held her ass.

"Oh please fuck me hard!"

Andrew held her tight and fucked her hard trying his best to get all of his 19cm long cock to go all the way inside of her and then take it out so that just the tip barely was inside. He applied some lube to get it slick for the next part.

Evelyn looked up at the next card. SAY FUCK ME IN THE ASS

"Fuck me in the ass?" Evelyn repeated the text in front of her out loud with a hesitation that Andrew ignored.

With one hand on Evelyn's ass and the other guiding his cock he quickly moved it up to her ass and when her tight butt had given way for his tip going inside he held her ass now with both hands making sure she didn't move anywhere.

"Oh my god you are inside my ass I can feel you oh my fuck!"

Her ass was even tighter than her cunt and he started slow and then went faster and faster. Andrew kept fucking and spanking Evelyn's ass for another 15 minutes harder and harder before thinking of stopping for a short break.

"Hey, let's stop for a minute. Evelyn stay still in frame and Eva get me a glass of water real fast".

Evelyn looked back at the big white guy behind her with a disgusted look propping herself up with one hand and reaching out with the other for the glass when Andrew was done.

"Haha no time for you Evelyn drink, time is money let's continue fucking before the final! And besides I am the only one who does any work here you just lie there getting fucked with your ass in the air, right haha?!"

Andrew spanked Evelyn's sexy ass in front of him two three times before emptying the rest of the glass on the floor and continuing fucking hard her from behind. Soon Evelyn was moaning again.

"Oh my god you are so big please oh oh my god yes fuck!"

Another nod and another card. ASS TO MOUTH SUCK COCK. With a slight hesitation this time Evelyn turned around letting the cock go out from her behind with a satisfying wet sound.

She now had her cute face in front of his cock opening her mouth and sucking his cock.

"Now with my cock in your mouth I want you to try to say what is on the card in front of you". Andrew laughed as Evelyn looked up at the new card and made sure his cock was as far down her throat as he could.

"Mehh glolg loo t"

"Sorry I didn't hear that my dear, try again!" Andrew eased back with his long cock letting Evelyn get some air.

"Me love you long time! Me so horney!".

Andrew felt great getting his dicked sucked and made sure the cameras was angled correctly before spraying Evelyn's entire face with cum.

Ten minutes later and Evelyn was still resting on the bed naked on her stomach with her cute asian behind. She was exhausted and breathing heavily but had now wiped herself with a towel.

Andrew was sitting next to her with his great laptop playing some footage of him fucking Evelyn. He spanked her ass again waking her up from her rest and showing the video on his screen and then maximizing a document that he had prepared

"You were quite good today Evelyn but there are plenty of things you need to learn and master. We want you in more films and have already prepared for your next scenes tomorrow. You can see the schedule here for what kind of scene you will play and the title of the production with what time you need to show up on time".

The document was just a list of scenes, titles and dates.

Evelyn+Girl+boy-threesome

(Asian Schoolgirl Orgy 11, scene 1) Tuesday 10:00

Evelyn+Girl

(MILF Teen Asian Lesbian Seduction 2, scene 4) Tuesday 12:00

Evelyn+7boys-gangbang

(Oriental Fucktoys 6, scene 1) Tuesday 14:00

Evelyn-solo-masturbation

(Asian Sex Delinquents: Pedicure Pussy, scene 1) Friday 12:00

Evelyn+boy+boy-threesome-anal-DP

(Cockasian 2, scene 6) Friday 14:00

"This sounds... a lot. Does every new model do this? I will do both a gangbang and a threesome tomorrow?"

"Yes of course, it is all very standard for all my new models. By the end of this week you will have been with more cock than most sluts are with their entire life. Now get the fuck out of here and I will fuck you tomorrow at 10."