Evening at Vic's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quiet for a while now. I broke the silence, "Who was in the bathroom?"

Vic opined, "You didn't fight back when I put a square peg in a round hole. Not when I bound your balls so tight they turned bright red, even a bit purple. You're as bad as that bitch Candy who is happy to let Julian do whatever the fuck he wants to her. You know he doesn't love her. He just likes a sub. I've got no use for subs. Fight or get out!"

I didn't care that he called Candy a bitch. Julian made her one. She's leaving him, but I'm the only one who knows that. And yes, we all know Julian doesn't love her. I liked the butter treatment -a lot. I was still liking the ball wrapping. But what made me mad was he implied I wasn't needed.

So, I would fight him to prove my worth. First I was going to attack the bastard here in the basement. Eventually he was going to win, of course. My physical strength could never match his.

The fight was going to turn both of us on. He was going to abuse me after that, and I was going to love his cock in my mouth or ass.

But I was smarter than the big dumb brute. Wait and see what happened. I'll tell you at the end.

I jumped to my feet and before he knew it I was charging him. The half melted stick of butter shot out of my ass faster than a rocket and skidded across the floor. I almost laughed.

Vic saw me charging him - and he saw the butter fly. He was distracted long enough that I caught him by surprise. The full driving force of my French Maid's body slammed into the brick wall that was his chest.

I came to a full stop against his chest. He didn't fly backwards, he didn't even budge. Wrapping his big arms around me I couldn't move. He held me in a bear hug so tight I couldn't breath. It was the old game. Just like a too tight handshake - meant to intimidate. Can you intimidate someone if they don't play the same game?

Placing his hands on my shoulders he pushed down. Not gently, not waiting for me to comply, but quickly and with enough force that my knees buckled before I could. I slowed my descent before my knees hit the floor. There I was before the angry red cock which had not been in my mouth yet tonight.

Not waiting for me to open up he slapped the end against my lips. Little splatters of precum hit my nose and cheeks. I was about to suck the top then reconsidered, for my plans to work out I needed to fight. And yet if they didn't work out it would still be fun to fight against his advances.

I turned my head away, then to make a good show of it, I made a disgusted face and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. My heart raced.

That act of rejection was all it took, with one hand on top of my head and the other under my jaw, he pried my resisting mouth open, stuffing his cock deeply into me. It thrilled me.

I pushed violently against his thighs. Vic was unable to establish a rhythm considering my resistance. Pulling out and clasping my throat with both hands he dragged me over to the bed. Vic sat me down on the floor backed up against the side of the mattress. (So far everything this evening was something he copied from Julian or a porno; too dumb to have an original thought.) My head was tilted back but also embedded in the cushy foam of the mattress top. My balls throbbed, mostly pleasurably.

Stepping up the bigger man straddled my torso. His enormous quadriceps cradled my face so I couldn't turn away. I knew he would be eating this up; feeling smug and superior. Secretly, I was feeling superior too.

I opened my mouth wide to accept his spit-soaked cock. He growled his displeasure as I knew he would.

With both hands on the sides of my helpless head he jammed his cock into me, bending his knees a bit to get the height right. His hips were painfully driving that cock part way into my throat.

Reaching up I stroked his balls. Any man would enjoy the sensation but I expected Vic to see it as an affront to his dominance - can't have the bitches cooperating. His response was a failed attempt to bury his dickhead deeper in my throat, which just wasn't big enough to let him in any more.

Vic was leaning into my face with a significant amount of weight behind the pushing. I pulled his balls tight, caressing them with my left hand. With my right I gave him a solid thwack behind his balls. He was too intent on domination to notice, but his dick did. My little trick caused it to lose all its hardness. It shriveled up instantly.

Vic was mortified. His manhood was failing him just when he needed to prove himself most. He yanked it out of my mouth staring at the traitor in disbelief.

Out of control, he raised a hand to slap me, as if striking me would re-assert his manliness.

Still holding his balls I yelled out loudly enough to be heard upstairs. "Oh, yes, Big Boy! I love how you're banging my throat! Do it hard enough to rattle Betsy's statues off the shelf!"

I reached in with my lips, sucking a testicle into my mouth before he could insert his soft dick in there again. I needed just a few minutes.

Between licks and sucks I said, "You love to drag a bitch around. It's so great to choke a bitch who fights back; skullfuck her silly, throw her around. What else do you want?"

I took my face away from his balls looking at them closely. "This isn't real rape though. I bet you want to rape a girl for real? And she makes you so mad. Won't even indulge you in the slightest. Won't even come down here. She knows what you need. You know she knows what you do down here but she pretends to turn a blind eye. She prefers to ignore that you're fucking my throat rather than give you what you need. What kind of woman does that? Ignoring you is worse than being a sub. And you have no use for a sub. I bet you feel like killing her sometimes, not that you ever would. It's just how you feel."

Vic was listening to my words in horror knowing them to be true.

Gently, I lifted his ball sack and in a small melodic voice I commented casually, "They look smaller. Don't you think? They've shrunk smaller than mine anyway. Just compare." Mine were grossly engorged from the bindings. Both my cock and balls were significantly bigger than his right now.

Vic's face grew hot with a steroid induced rage. The veins in his temples practically bulged to bursting.

From my position on the floor, with my back away from the stairway, I saw Betsy coming in to check on her precious figurines.

Very calmly I asked, "What should you do about Betsy, Vic?"

His voice was cracking as he screamed at the top of his enraged lungs, "I wanna kill the bitch!!! Really, kill her! Choke the life out of her and wrap her useless body in plastic!"

Betsy shrieked!

Vic knew he was lost. He needed to vent. He needed to get control. How could he ever explain away what he'd said?

He turned his anger away from us, redirecting it toward the wall. With undisciplined swings he punched multiple times making a series of holes in the drywall - except for the last two which hit a stud causing him to break both hands.

Betsy and I both left at the same time, Never to see Vic again.

*

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story, or me, to read it later if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.


12