Evening by the River

Story Info
A stressful week turns into a relaxing evening.
3.8k words
4.48
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latredina
latredina
11 Followers

Coming home from work, I want nothing more than to pour a huge glass of wine and take a bath. This has been a hell of a week. But as soon as I walk through the door, I am bombarded with 5000 questions.Where are my keys? Did you buy me deodorant? What's for dinner? And on and on... After answering questions all week at work, I just can't answer my family. Frustrated, I squeeze through them, walk quickly to my bedroom and slam the door. This isn't enough as echoes of "Mom" follow me through the door. Retreating further, I hide in my closet with the door closed and sit down to cry. Can't I just have a few minutes to myself?

It doesn't take long before my husband comes in to check on me. He doesn't say anything, just sits down and puts an arm around me and pulls me in close. After a few moments, I hear his coaxing voice, "Talk to me."

I'm still crying, but calmer now. "This week has been the worst.That promotion that I was hoping to get? Today I found out it went to someone else. Rumor has it she got the promotion because she's sleeping with the boss. I don't know if that's true, but I feel like I was better qualified and know that I will end up doing most of the work for her anyway. I was hoping to just decompress from that when I got home today, but instead I got bombarded."

Pulling me in close, he kisses my temple. "I'm sorry about the promotion, babe. It sucks. But I agree that you need some time to decompress from it. Two options: I can send you away for the evening tonight and the day tomorrow by yourself, or I can call Mom and see if she can watch the kids and I will come with you. Either way, you are getting some kid free time this weekend."

I begin to argue, "I can't do that. There are so many things the kids have to get ready for school next week. How will they ever -"

He cuts me off, "Stop. You need this. Remember what you've been telling me? You can't take care of everyone else if you don't take care of yourself. You are going. The only question is if you want me to come with you or not?"

Dumbfounded, I just sit there for a moment. He's rarely this forceful with me. I can see that I don't have a choice on this, so I think for a moment. We've not had much time to ourselves lately; I'd like him to come with me. "Do you really think Mom would be able to stay with the kids this weekend? I mean, its really short notice."

"Only one way to find out. Let me give her a call," he says, dialing her number. He steps out of the closet and I can't hear his conversation with his mom, but a few minutes later he peeks back in, "Pack an overnight bag. Mom will be here in 30 minutes."

Something tells me this was more than a spur of the moment thing. Mom lives 30 minutes away, so unless they had this planned there is no way she would be able to pack a bag and get here in that amount of time. I'm tempted to question him, but decide against it, since I really do need this time away. I know I should get my bag packed. There's just one problem; I have no idea where we are going.

"Where are we going? I need to know what to pack."

"Nothing fancy. I've rented a cabin down by the river. Jeans will work, but maybe something a bit nicer than a t-shirt. The weather is supposed to be clear and warm tonight."

Thirty minutes later we are headed out the door, practically pushed by Mom. As we begin to drive out of town, my husband takes an unexpected turn. We've been to the cabins on the river before and this is not the way. Catching my questioning look, "We are making a stop for dinner on the way." Wherever he is taking me, it's not a place I am familiar with, as I've never been down this road before.

Pulling into the wooded parking lot, I see the river behind the building. Walking in, the building is dimly lit and there is soft instrumental music playing in the background. Greeted by the host, my husband mentions that we have a reservation. Now I know this was planned. The restaurant is busy, and I know from the name on the menus this is one of the highly rated places on the river. There is no way he was able to get a reservation in the last hour. I'm even more surprised when the host tells him the other person in our party is already here.

"Who are we having dinner with? You already had this planned with Mom, didn't you?"

Smiling slyly he says, "I knew you needed a night out, whether or not you got the promotion this week. You'll see who is meeting us for dinner in a minute."

We follow the host outside to the seating on the deck.When we get to the table, there is a well-endowed woman with light brown hair sitting there. She stands and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "My God, Lynn, you look gorgeous!" she exclaims.

I've not seen Elle in several years. She's one of my friends from college, and while we still keep in contact, she doesn't live close by. I return her hug. "Elle! What are you doing in town? I didn't think you'd be able to make the trip this year!"

A giant grin spreads across my husband's face as Elle responds, "I didn't think I would be able to either. But when I talked to you last, it seemed like you needed a night out. I found a way to make it work and called Mike. I wasn't sure if it would be just you or Mike too, but I am so glad to see both of you!"

We all sit and strangely I see food coming to our table, though we haven't ordered yet. "Mike asked me to order for all of us," she explains. "He wanted to give us as much time this evening as possible since I have to leave at noon tomorrow."

"So soon?! How will we ever catch up in that short time?" I exclaim. But there is nothing to be done for it.

For the next hour, we eat, drink and talk. We reminisce about old times and fill each other in on current events. Meanwhile, Mike sits back with a smile on his face, watching us both intently. At the end of the meal, we order a dessert to go. It has gotten quite loud, even out here on the deck and we are eager to get to the cabin where it is quieter so we can talk some more. I'm a bit concerned though, as we are all 3 drinks in already.

My concern is quickly alleviated when we head down the steps toward the river instead of toward the parking lot. About 200 meters down river, there is a bridge that crosses to the other side. We make our way down the path, through the cypress trees, and finally across the river. The cabin we are in for the night is another 200 meters down, away from the restaurant. Elle has already checked into the cabin and has the key, a relief for me as I really hate waiting.

The cabin is cozy. There is a fireplace, but since it is warm, it's not lit. At one side is the small kitchen with a table; opposite the kitchen is a small sitting area. The large bed is at the back of the studio space. Without thinking, I run to jump onto the bed and discover that it is quite comfortable. I begin to doze off after a moment, but am quickly awoken by Mike and Elle.

Elle has a glass in her hand and is waving it under my nose. As I take a deep breath, I recognize the scent of my favorite bourbon. As I slowly sit up, Elle takes my hand. "Come on. We're going outside for a bit with these drinks."

I follow Elle; Mike follows me. He's directly behind me and so close I can feel his breath on my neck. He takes a quick stride and is immediately next to me, his hand on my waist. Well, it was on my waist but is making its way south toward my ass. I can see the fire in the pit by the river. I didn't think I had dozed quite that long, but the fire is blazing already.

"Sit," Mike tells me when we reach the chairs next to the fire. I comply and sink back into the chair, sipping my drink. I am grateful that this particular cabin is isolated and there is woods between us and the next one. I really need this quiet. I sit for a while, just staring at the fire quietly, sipping my drink. As I drink, I can feel my body relaxing.

Finishing my glass, I become aware that Elle and Mike have been talking and Mike is calling my name. "Lynn! Earth to Lynn!" I look up at him, shaking off the haze in my brain. "Elle was just telling you about a new job that she's taking and wondered if you'd be interested in the company."

"Work is the last thing on my mind right now," I reply. Tonight, I just want to escape for a bit.

At this, Elle hands me the bottle of bourbon so I can pour myself another glass. Rather than pulling her hand away, it rests on my thigh. "What do you have in mind?" she asks, a slight smirk on her pouty face.

I've seen this look on her face before, but it's not usually directed at whatever guy she's hitting on, not me. I raise an eyebrow at her. "You know I've not done anything like that in years. Besides, Mike is here."

Next to me, Mike clears his throat."Tell me about the 'haven't done that in years' comment."

I blush, realizing that Mike knows I'm bisexual and have been with women before, but he doesn't know that one of those women was Elle. "Elle and I played around a bit in college," I tell him. "It was just a fling and obviously we've been friends since."

"It was a hot fling!" Elle quips.

"I think I'd like to know more about this," Mike urges.

"What do you want to know? But just to be clear, I didn't keep this from you on purpose," I explain.

Mike grins, "On second thought, maybe I'd like a demonstration."

I choke on my drink. This was not the response I was expecting. Elle laughs while I look at Mike questioningly. "Um, we've talked about a threesome before, but this was not the context discussed."

"Hey, we've a willing party and I know that you two have been friends for years without anything further happening. Why not give it a shot and see what happens."

Downing my second glass, I glance between Elle and Mike. Both are looking at me with anticipation.I'm debating with myself. One part of me really wants to do this while another is screaming at me. Seeing the look on my face, Mike drags his fingers down my spine. I arch my back away from him and moan gently at the sensation. Elle grabs hold of my wrist and traces my veins with her fingers. "Fuck!"

"Is that a yes?" Mike whispers in anticipation.

"Yes, okay."

Elle pours me another drink as they each finish off their first. Clasping my hand, she drags her teeth over my finger. Meanwhile, Mike's hand has found his way up my shirt and undone the clasp of my bra.Moving my hair away from my neck, he kisses it, soft and gentle. I set my drink aside. I've had enough for now anyway. And this gives me two free hands to work with. Elle is now kneeling in front of me, so one hand reaches forward to grab her tit while the other reaches for Mike's cock.

He's so hard! But immediately he redirects my hand to her other tit. "I want you to play with Elle for now."

Elle leans in to kiss me as I fondle both of her large tits. Mike is still running his hand up and down my back. I feel Elle's bra loosen and realize that he has unclasped hers as well. She's wearing a tank, so slips it easily off her shoulders and onto the ground. At this, my fingers find her nipples and give them a gentle squeeze, sinking further into her kiss. Elle's hand reaches up my short-sleeve to find my bra strap and pulls it off.

My tits are much smaller than hers, but my nipples have always been sensitive. As soon as she touches them, I'm on edge, moaning with delight.

"Not yet, sweet." Mike knows just how sensitive I am and his words tell me that I'm not allowed to cum yet.

I pull myself away from Elle's hands, though I'd rather be leaning further into them. Taking a quick glance around, I stand up, pulling my shirt over my head. Elle follows suit, her soft skin glowing in the firelight. Mike pulls us together in front of him, biting my ear. "Kiss," he hisses. I'm slightly taller so my breasts rest on top of Elle's as I lean in to kiss her. I can feel Mike's hand running down my bare back, into my pants, groping my ass. I know he's done the same to Elle as I feel her hips pushed into mine. His hard cock presses into my hip as he pulls us both closer to him.

I continue to kiss Elle. Using my knee to spread her legs apart, I run my leg up and down hers, pressing hard into her thighs. She responds with a gentle moan, running her fingers gently through my hair. Mike bites her neck, his tongue moving up to her earlobe. I've never seen him with another woman, though it has been a fantasy. I know how much I relish our sex and I want to see if she enjoys it as much as I do. I try to pull away so I can watch, but Mike spanks me, pulling me back in and kissing me hard.

"You'll stay here with me," he growls. I love it when he uses this tone. It's rough and raspy, making me immediately wet. I stay close, one hand moving to massage his thick cock through his jeans. Mike is still fully clothed while Elle and I are standing in the firelight completely topless. He pulls my hand away and puts it on Elle's pussy. I can't feel her wetness, but I can feel her warmth as my fingers search for her clit through the tight jeans. Her hips respond to my touch, pussy pressing into my hand, begging to be groped.

Mike leans forward again, whispering into Elle's ear this time. She smiles and tucks her chin down, tilts her head to the side away from Mike, and arches her back. Her tongue flicks over my nipple as she looks up, teasing him. Then she pulls my nipple fully into her mouth, moving her tongue back and forth, sucking gently. As I melt into her mouth, Mike takes a step back, watching the two of us and begins to stroke his own cock, still clothed.

The firelight is beginning to die down now, so it's almost completely dark now. But it's still warm and I'm perfectly content to stay outside. Now that it is darker, Mike seems more willing to disrobe. He takes off his shirt, unzips his pants and reveals his engorged cock, stroking it gently. Damn I want to suck it. I love that cock. But at the slightest indication that I am moving away from Elle, Mike sends me back. He's really enjoying this. Then again, so am I.

I want to feel my fingers slipping into Elle's wet pussy. She's still sucking my tit, but I pull away and kneel down, using my teeth to unbutton her jeans. Assisting me, she pulls down the zipper and I pull them down over her thicc thighs. Running my hand between her legs, I feel the wetness. I tease her for a moment this way, then draw her over by a chair and prop a leg on the arm of it. Now I shove my fingers fully into her pussy and pull her large tit into my mouth.

Mike is unable to stay away and comes over, kneeling down next to me. "Someone still has too many clothes on. These jeans look really uncomfortable. Stand up so I can remove them."

Begrudgingly, I oblige. Elle protests as my fingers slide out of her increasingly wet pussy. Quickly, Mike unbuttons my pants and pulls them around my ankles so I can step out of them. As I kneel back down, I turn my face toward him, and run my tongue up and down his shaft. Meanwhile, my fingers are sliding back into Elle's pussy, her leg still propped. She's been fingering herself as she waits for me, and brings her fingers to her mouth to taste them.

Mike groans as I pull his cock further into my mouth, leans forward and pulls Elle's fingers from her mouth, putting them in his own. She giggles as he sucks her juices off, then bends down to kiss her. I pull his cock further in, as far as I can go, gagging on his length. I can feel him shudder as he reacts to the sensation of moving down my throat. I back off a bit, wanting to prolong the experience for all of us.

"Her turn," he tells me, pulling me off of his cock completely. I know he wants to see me eat her pussy. I fall back onto my heels, tilting my head up and moving closer to Elle so my tongue can reach her. Oh God, she's wet. She's not yet cum, but she's ready. I spread her lips with my fingers, finding her clit with my tongue. Gentle at first, then deeper as she responds. As I feel her coming close to the edge, I flick my tongue across her clit and shove my fingers deep inside her, feeling her contract on me as she cums. She screams, which is immediately muffled by Mike as he kisses her deeply. "Good girl," Mike says. Though I'm not sure which of us he's talking to, maybe both.

Elle pulls me up, licks my fingers off, once again tasting herself. Then offers my fingers to me so I can once again taste her sweetness. "Your turn," she teases. She guides me to the edge of the chair and sits me down, spreading my legs apart. Kneeling in front of me, she glides her tongue up and down my lips, glancing up at me as she does. I lean back into the chair, forgetting for a moment that Mike is still here. I fondle my own tits as Elle dips her tongue into my pussy.

Mike grabs my hair and pulls my face to his, kissing me hard. "I want to fuck her while she eats you out. I want you to watch me," he grumbles. I am moaning and can only nod in response. Mike elicits a quick word of consent from Elle before kneeling behind her. He slides his cock down her ass crack, teasing her and gathering the moisture of her orgasm. For a moment, he uses her cum to stroke himself, before sliding into her tight pussy.

She shudders as she's still recovering from her previous orgasm. The shudder is followed by a guttural moan against my pussy. This is a new sensation for me; feeling the vibrations of her moan nearly sends me over the edge. "FUCK! I want to cum," I exclaim.

Mike is slowly thrusting into Elle, but at this, he grabs my nipple and squeezes. "Not yet, Slut. You cum when I tell you." For me, the pain just adds to the pleasure and I almost can't control myself anymore. Mike is in no hurry to finish. He smirks at me as Elle is shoved further into my pussy with his thrusts. He leans over her and pulls me toward him so he can kiss me. The wetness of my pussy doubles with his deep, passionate kiss while he fucks her.

Elle moans again and has to stop sucking my clit for a moment to catch her breath. Then I feel the gentle tug of her teeth on me as she sinks back onto Mike's dick.This is not a view I have seen first hand before, and I am really enjoying watching his cock slide in and out of her wet pussy, the cum that I induced all over it.

Mike watches me, reading my expression, and asks "What do you want?"

"Touch my nipples," I beg. Now both of my nipples are being fondled: one by Mike and one by Elle. For some reason fondled nipples have always felt similar to a chain being run up and down my forearm. Erotic, but a bit ticklish. I can't hold out any longer. "I want to cum," I moan.

Mike is finally willing to give in and gruffly commands, "Cum." At this, he reaches climax. Something I've mastered over the years is cumming on command, so I do as I'm told and allow myself release, squirting gently on Elle. She takes a moment longer, fingering her clit to her second climax with Mike still inside her, squeezing every last drop from him. He leans in to kiss me, then kisses her.

Standing up, he zips his pants. "Shall we take this back to the cabin?" We all laugh at this and gather up our clothes and drinks. "Damn that was fun," he says.

With one of Mike's arms around each of us, we walk back the short distance to the cabin in the dark. Neither of us have bothered to get dressed and are still naked. When we reach the cabin, we all go to the large bed. It's not late yet, but we are spent for the moment. Mike finally takes off his remaining clothes and climbs into the middle of the bed. He pats the bed on either side of him, indicating that we should join him. We do and he pulls us in close to him. It's too chilly to be naked but too warm for blankets. I pull the sheet over the three of us and lay my head on Mike's shoulder. Elle has already done this. He kisses her forehead, then kisses me deeply as I fall asleep in his arms.

latredina
latredina
11 Followers