Evening Play Time

Story Info
Another fantasy of leather bondage fun...
1.5k words
4.37
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers

As I lie on my bed, my head covered in a tight leather hood, a locked penis gag in my mouth, a locked leather collar, my chaps, and my boots on, I'm intoxicated by pleasure. I haven't even been touched, but I'm already dripping precum on my stomach.

I hear Sir moving around me, securing each wrist tightly to my head board, and as he climbs up on the bed, I feel his cock against mine, he pushes my right leg upwards, over my head, and ties the ropes from my knee area to the head board, holding it in position. He does the same with my left leg, and now I'm trussed up; exactly as he likes me for these evening play times.

"You comfortable boy?"

"Mmmyphhss Sphhrr," I grunt through my gag, nodding my head up and down.

"Good boy, all trussed up like a horny fuck pig, begging for Sir's cock and cum."

"Mmmmmm," I groan as he tugs each of my nipples, he's put on his leather gloves now. He was in his own chaps, body harness, and boots when we started, but as this hood doesn't have eyes, he could have changed, but usually he doesn't waste time on that.

I feel him get off the bed, and his moaning, and mumbling things to himself. The pressure of his body once again on the bed, "you ready for Sir's cock pig?"

I nod my head yes vigorously, needing to be used, needing to be fucked, and needing to be bred as his pig.

He scoots closer to me and I hear the familiar sound of the lube bottle as he prepares to push the thick cock he carries into my passage.

He positions himself just right and begins to push forwards, his head breaching my hole. I haven't been stretched out much, so it's a bit uncomfortable. I grunt and groan at the slow entry.

He reaches to my nose, "take a deep breath boy, I'm barely inside you."

I breathe the poppers in deeply, allowing my brain to relish in the endorphins, feeling my heart rate increase, and the pressure inside my hole subside as he slides slowly all the way to the base.

"That's right slut boy, take those in, get nice and toasty for me, I'm gonna be pounding this hole for a while. I already came once this morning, and it's going to take me a while to cum again, but I know you won't mind. You love being pounded, don't you boy?"

I nod my head yes as he pulls his cock all the way out of me, then pushing back inside me, "Damn slut, that hole is so fucking tight, but it won't be for long."

I feel him slowly pulling out of me, then pushing back in, milking my prostate every time his thick cock runs over it, the mushroom head filling me to the fullest.

His leather gloved hand covers my nose, the only breath hole I have, as he thrusts quickly, deeply into my hole, slowly removing oxygen from me and I feel as if I might just explode, the leaking precum oozing onto my stomach.

He lets my nose go, and I inhale deeply, and am met with poppers instead of air, and my brain flushes higher, and my hole relaxes more.

"That's right cum boy, take those poppers, I want you nice and loose, ready to squeeze every drop of Sir cum from my dick."

He reaches down, pushes his cock all the way into me, his balls resting on my crack, and grabs my cock and balls. He wraps one hand around the balls and tugs a little bit, and stroking the head at the same time.

"That driving you crazy boy? I can feel you writhing under me, but trapped, bound, helpless to do anything but get fucked."

I groan and moan through my gag, getting close to cumming.

"Not yet boy, no you don't," as he drops my cock, thrusting once again deep inside me.

"Okay boy, I'm ready to cum, I've had enough teasing, I'm going to give you a load now."

I don't have time to respond as he puts both hands around my thighs and begins his thrusting, his focused breathing, his deliberate movements to bring himself to climax. I don't recall how much time it takes him, but it could have been 5 minutes, could have been 50, not that it matters to me.

"Oh fuck, boy! I'm going to cum, you ready to feel my cum inside you boy?"

I nod yes, grunting, please Sir, breed me, use my hole.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," he hollers as he drives his cock further in my hole than before, shooting his load, grunting hard, his hands falling onto my chest, his body on mine as he thrusts deeper for every shot he makes inside me.

His breathing is heavy as he lays directly on top of me, his cock still deep in my hole. I can feel his hands rubbing over the top of my leather hood. He gets up and reaches over for something, and I hear, and feel, him unlocking my gag, removing it off my head, pulling it from my head and tossing it aside.

He leans down, planting his mouth on mine before I can even utter, "Thank you Sir."

His tongue quickly explores mine as he rests his body on me. His cock still inside me, his heartbeat throbbing inside me as I can feel him. Even flaccid, he's pretty big.

"You've been such a good boy to me pig, I think I'm gonna give you a treat."

He pulls his face away from me, "Thank you Sir."

He pushes a plug into my hole, to keep his cum inside, turning it on high intensity vibrate.

He removes the ropes off my knees, setting each leg down on the bed, and he gets up, and begins tying my booted feet to the bed instead. As each leg is strapped down, I'm just as helpless as before.

He reaches down, putting nipple clamps on each nipple, and tugging it hard to show me how secure they are.

His hand reaches down, and ties the leather strap around my balls, pulling them away from my body, and stroking my cock slowly. I groan loudly as he brings me close to the edge, but stops just as I'm about to cum.

"Yes, boy, I can read your body, and know when you're going to cum, and I'm going to make this last for quite a while."

I groan, "please Sir, can I cum Sir?"

He reaches up, puts his jock from earlier in my mouth, and places a strip of duct tape over my mouth.

"Shut up pig, I don't need you talking while I edge you. Just enjoy it boy."

He reaches for my cock once more, slowly running up and down the shaft, his leather gloves smoothly rubbing my head, teasing me and causing me to move in ways I can only do as I'm bound to the bed.

He brings me to the edge at least three more times, and as my breathing is so intense, my horny level maxed out, he gets off the bed, and walks away. I'm grunting hard, begging to cum through the jock in my mouth.

"Don't worry boy, I'm still here. I'm just letting you come down a little before I bring you to climax, it's almost time for a bath."

He walks closer to the bed, puts one hand over my nose, gripping the clamp chain around his thumb, stroking my cock, bringing me closer and closer.

"That's right horny boy, cum for me. Come on slut, you've got to cum before I let you breathe again. Maybe if you behave, I'll call over some of those big dick friends to share your hole."

He knows what makes me horny, for some reason, that sends me over the edge and I begin to buck my hips, causing a large explosion. The cum splattering over my stomach and chest, as Sir continues to stroke my cock long past orgasm. I'm writhing under him as he teases and tugs the head of my cock.

He just laughs as I struggle under him, the intense feelings overwhelmingly difficult to deal with.

He finally stops, and begins to release me from my bindings, gently massaging each limb. He reaches down, removes the buckle of my chaps and pulls them off me after removing the boots.

I'm soon naked as he helps me off the bed and pulls me to the bathroom where he runs a warm bath for both of us to enjoy.

"That's my good horny boy. Give me a little while and I'll be ready to breed that tight ass again."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir for using me and allowing me to cum Sir."

"You're very welcome boy," as he kisses my forehead and helps me into the tub.

LthrBndBy
LthrBndBy
169 Followers