EVEnTS Ch. 02 - Cheerleaders

Story Info
Eve and two cheerleaders.
9.3k words
4.73
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS - Ch. 02 - Cheerleaders

Eve and two cheerleaders.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

2TS+W -> 2TS -> 2TS+W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Fetish; Exhibitionist & Voyeur.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: Smoking fetish in most chapters. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

After this Thursday's last class, Eve is on her way to the gym to talk to Cindy, the mentor Principal Kate has assigned her.

Eve entered school in her senior year, right after Christmas break, so she wants to know what graduation is like.

Cindy is one of the school's leaders and is also a senior, so she must be the right person to answer her questions.

As Eve approaches the gym, she notices complete silence.

Upon arriving at the sports court, Eve confirms what she already imagined.

"Looks like I'm late. Cheerleader training should be over by now." Eve says to herself.

Eve is not satisfied with the possibility that she came to the gym for nothing, and decides to check if the cheerleaders are still in the locker room.

When Eve enters the locker room, she hears the sound of water falling from a shower.

Her persistence paid off... or maybe not.

If Eve is lucky, it's Cindy who's still in the locker room.

When Eve peeks into the shower area, she freezes and her mouth drops open, though she doesn't mean to say anything.

Her reaction is one of astonishment... and admiration.

Cindy is right under the shower and the water is running down her wonderful body.

Cindy is slightly taller than Eve, and almost as thin as she is.

Cindy's breasts are medium and firm.

Her whole body is extremely seductive.

Now Eve understands even better why Cindy is considered the prettiest girl in school.

Well... Eve still doesn't know that people now think she's the most beautiful in the school... or even in the whole world.

Eve isn't just enchanted by Cindy's beauty.

Eve is also reacting to a big surprise.

She is witnessing an unimaginable scene.

Cindy isn't really taking a shower.

Instead, she's standing with her hands braced against the wall... and there's another girl with her!

Eve tries to identify the girl: "Looks like Hannah... Yes, it can only be Hannah, the red-haired cheerleader!"

Hannah is behind Cindy...

Penetrating Cindy!

Eve can't see any strap on the strap-on.

Eve tries to unravel the mystery: "Maybe it isn't... No, it can't be... Yes, it can only be that... Hannah is a Tgirl!"

The scene with the two gorgeous girls having sex in the shower makes Eve's cock hard, and she's forced to release it.

Eve is really enjoying what she sees: "Hmmm..."

Eve now has a dilemma: "Leave or stay?"

Well... of course this is a false dilemma, as Eve's very hard cock doesn't want her to leave.

Eve thinks some more: "No! I can't get out... or stay... still. I have to think of a way to participate!"

Eve doesn't want to mess it up and thinks about how to get to them without scaring them off... and get to be a special guest.

If Eve enters without announcing her presence, the girls will be scared.

Eve decides it's best to say something from there.

Something that reassures them and encourages them to keep going.

Yes, that's it.

Eve is ready: "I love you girls! You guys make me so excited... Can I join?"

Of course, the girls are surprised to know that they are being watched, but the phrase was well thought out so that the surprise soon turns to curiosity... and more excitement.

Upon hearing the female voice, the girls are paralyzed.

Hannah is standing inside Cindy, but within three seconds they come to an agreement.

Cindy and Hannah say 'yes' to each other just by nodding their heads.

Cindy replies, "Yes, you can come in!"

Eve is very happy and excited about the success of her strategy: "That's great! Then I will go in."

Eve hides her cock, but counts to five.

She wants Cindy and Hannah to be very excited about who's going to show up.

At the end of the count, she appears.

The two girls are very surprised: "Eve!!!"

Cindy manages to say one more thing: "I still can't believe it!"

Cindy is visibly stunned, as is Hannah.

It's Cindy again who takes the initiative: "So you like girls?"

Eve: "Yes, I love wonderful girls like you Cindy... and very special girls like you Hannah."

Now it's Hannah who says: "So you've seen it all..."

Eve: "No! I just arrived, but from what I've seen, I'm guessing you, Hannah, is a Tgirl. That's right?"

Instead of answering, the red-haired girl disengages herself from Cindy's ass and turns to face Eve, showing her big and very hard penis.

Hannah: "Do you really like it?"

Eve: "I looove it! Your penis is so beautiful, Hannah!"

Eve has done everything right so far and the mood of excitement only increases.

Eve continues: "Seeing the two prettiest girls in school making love to each other is so exciting. I'm still trying to convince myself that this is not a dream."

Cindy reciprocates by being very sincere: "No, Eve. You're wrong. We were considered the two prettiest girls in school before you arrived. Now everyone only talks about you."

Eve: "If that's true, I'm sorry. I always wanted to be just a girl like everyone else."

Cindy: "No need to apologize, Eve. It's okay with me."

Hannah: "Fine for me too. If the prettiest girl in school has the hots for me, I have no reason to complain. Quite the opposite."

Cindy invites, "Do you want to get undressed and come in the shower?"

Eve: "I do, but first I'd like to give back to your show."

Hannah: "I don't know what you intend to do, but go ahead."

Eve knows how to make a big impact at the moment of revelation, so she starts a strip tease, and dances sensually.

Eve makes an innocent student face and tortures the audience.

She shows a little of her breasts and then hides them.

She shows her ass, but not all.

Eve is slowly removing her clothes.

When Eve finally exposes her wonderful breasts, Cindy and Hannah are already very excited.

It's time for the big surprise.

Eve has kept her legs close together since showing her panties.

Eve asks in an innocent schoolgirl way: "Do you want me to take my panties off too?"

Cindy and Hannah say "Yes please!!!"

Eve slowly lowers her panties, keeping her legs closed... and then lets the panties fall to her feet, and uses her feet to finish removing her panties.

Eve: "Did you like it?"

Cindy: "Yes, Eve! You are very sensual."

Hannah: "It was a great show, Eve."

Eve: "It's not over yet."

Eve puts her hands on her hips... and spreads her legs!

Eve: "Surprise!!!"

Her rock-hard cock jumps, as it did in front of Mandy and Alice.

The two cheerleaders react: "Wow!!!"

Cindy: "Eve, do you have a penis? I can not believe! This is too good to be true. Now I'm the one who thinks I'm dreaming."

Hannah: "Eve, now you've made me jealous. You are so perfect! How is this possible?"

Hannah is really delighted and very excited.

Cindy and Hannah approach Eve and attack her hungrily.

Cindy joins her mouth to Eve's, who is excited to be able to enter a new phase in the relationship with her mentor.

Cindy: "What a hot mouth, Eve!"

Eve: "Your mouth is delicious. I've wanted to kiss you since we met."

With Eve's mouth already occupied, Hannah heads down.

She takes Eve's penis in her hands, and places the beautiful erect cock in her mouth.

Eve's mouth is glued to Cindy's, so she can't speak.

But she can communicate: "Hmmm..."

Hannah knows what to do.

She uses the liquid soap to lubricate Eve's anus and inserts her middle finger inside as she continues to massage and suck the cock of the prettiest girl in school.

Eve takes her mouth off Cindy's mouth to praise...and ask for more: "Oooh! ... Hannah, everything you do is so delicious! Please put one more finger, then three. I want to be ready to feel you inside me. My ass is almost virgin!"

Hannah: "I'm looking forward to seeing what you're like on the inside, Eve!"

Meanwhile, Cindy moves her mouth down to one of Eve's breasts and massages the other.

When the breast in her mouth has a very hard nipple, she starts to pay more attention to the other one.

Cindy loves to see very hard nipples, as they show that her partner is very excited.

It's a beautiful sign.

Hannah now has three of her fingers moving back and forth inside Eve.

Eve is ready: "Oooh... I want you inside me, Hannah. Please!"

Hannah: "Cindy, I need to answer this urgent call. Do you want to come here and feel Eve's delicious cock in your mouth?"

Cindy says "Yes."

The girls move to the shower.

Eve places her hands on the wall, getting into the same position Cindy was in just now.

Cindy reaches down and puts Eve's cock in her mouth.

Hannah positions herself behind Eve to penetrate her.

With 8 in (20.3 cm), Hannah's cock is not only bigger but it's also thicker than Eve's cock, so Eve still doesn't know if she's going to feel pain.

Eve recaps in her mind what she should do to facilitate penetration: "Relax the sphincter. Force to push the air out when the piston is coming in."

Eve repeats this to herself over and over.

Hannah pushes her cock against Eve's orifice, who happily welcomes the visitor.

Hannah removes the head of her cock and puts it back in, repeating the movement a few more times.

Realizing that everything is fine, Hannah slowly pushes her entire pole into Eve.

Eve: "Oooh! Delicious! Your cock is amazing, Hannah... and your little mouth is magical, Cindy. Please don't stop."

Eve needn't worry.

Hannah and Cindy don't intend to stop.

They want to make Eve cum.

Hannah now moves at a steady pace inside Eve's extremely tight ass.

Cindy uses her hands to massage Eve's cock as she continues to suck.

Eve now knows there is a strong competitor for the little train she built with Mandy and Alice.

Losing her virginity being the middle car on the little train with Mandy and Alice was spectacular, but being fucked and sucked at the same time might be even better.

Perhaps.

Eve now thinks it's best to simply be the center of attention for two girls who want to pleasure her.

Cindy and Hannah are very generous, just like Eve was with Mandy and Alice.

It seems like a sisterhood in which one thinks first about the pleasure of the friends before her own pleasure.

Give pleasure and then receive.

Eve now feels like she's had too much stimulation: "You're killing me. I can't take this torture anymore... I need to cum! Can I cum in your little mouth, Cindy?"

Cindy gives a thumbs up sign as Hannah accelerates her thrusts deep inside Eve.

Eve: "I'm going to cum... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve has one more unforgettable orgasm.

At least as long as the first cum with Mandy and Alice.

Eve shoots more than ten squirts of cum into Cindy's mouth.

Eve moans, squirms, and spasms endlessly, further increasing Hannah's hard-on.

When Eve announced that she was going to come, Hannah accelerated her movements and now, seeing Eve's pleasure, she can't take it anymore either: "I'm going to cum, Eve! Can I do it inside you?"

Eve says "Yes!"

In three seconds, Hannah is ready to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve starts to calm down, but now there are Hannah's moans, squirms, and spasms.

It's her well-deserved minute in paradise.

With Eve calmer, Cindy removes her mouth from her friend's cock and stands up, aligning her mouth with Eve's.

Eve opens her mouth and Cindy kisses her using her tongue to return the sperm to its owner.

They prolong this intimate and sensual moment while Hannah recovers from the orgasm.

When Hannah is recovered, Cindy kisses her so she too can taste Eve's wonderful flavor.

Then Eve kisses Hannah too.

Hannah: "Eve, you drained all my energy."

Eve: "And you two drained all my energy too."

Cindy: "I hope you guys are able to recover. I'm really horny and I haven't come yet."

Hannah: "I'm going to recover, Cindy. I just need a few minutes."

Eve: "Me too. I'm looking forward to getting into my first pussy."

Cindy: "Are you serious, Eve? You said you like girls, so I figured you were experienced."

Eve: "No, Cindy. I know I like girls because my cock gets very happy when I see two girls together in porn movies. In fact, I was a complete virgin until a few days ago."

Cindy: "Wow!!! I would never have imagined this. We're going to take very good care of our little virgin, aren't we, Hannah?"

Hannah: "With pleasure!"

Laughs.

Taking advantage of the break, Cindy goes to her backpack and grabs her cigarette pack and lighter.

Eve: "I didn't know you smoke Cindy."

Cindy: "I started smoking a few days ago at the beginning of the semester, and I don't smoke in public. I need to preserve my image as a cheerleader, and as a leader at school. People create an image of perfection, and it's hard to deal with. I'm learning to give myself the right to be who I am and to do what I want. Within the law, of course."

Laughs.

Cindy continues: "In fact, it all started back to school, when I discovered Hannah's secret. She was the one who taught me to smoke. She is largely to blame for everything that is happening to me."

Cindy points to Hannah with a big smile of gratitude.

While Cindy was talking, Hannah also took the opportunity to go to her backpack and get one of her cigarettes.

Cindy: "What about you, Eve? You smoke?"

Eve: "No. I find it very exciting to see beautiful girls like you smoking, but it's that health thing... how bad it is. I've never experienced it."

Cindy puts her Virginia Slims Menthol 120mm between her lips, flicks the lighter, and inhales the air, generating an ember at the end of the cigarette.

Then Cindy takes the flame from the lighter to the end of the cigarette that is already between Hannah's lips.

Hannah's cigarette is also a 120mm menthol, but from another brand.

They both inhale in a very sensual way, and then take the cigarette away from their lips... and exhale in an even more sensual way.

Girls who smoke soon find that many people get turned on by watching them smoke.

It's a fetish... smoking fetish, and girls who smoke cigarettes made especially for women, thinner and longer, get even sexier.

Cindy and Hannah exaggerate the sensuality and confirm that Eve is really attracted to girls who smoke.

Eve's cock had already shown signs of life while they were talking about it, but now her cock is really hard!

Hannah already knows that Eve can be yet another perfect learner: "Do you know what brand my cigarette is?"

Eve says no.

Hannah: "The brand is Eve, like your name. I think Eve is the perfect cigarette for an Eve. Do you want to try it?"

Eve: "I don't know..."

Hannah: "Eve, I think your cock has already made the decision for you, and it's saying yes. Looks like it really likes that idea."

Eve: "Hmmm... Okay! I will try it."

Hannah: "Wait a minute. I'll get you a cigarette."

This time, Hannah comes back bringing her pack of Eve Menthol 120mm.

Hannah: "Hold the pack, please. You will take a cigarette, hold it between your index and middle fingers, and then you will place the cigarette between your lips. Don't put too much inside. If you do this, your saliva will wet the cigarette. Okay?"

Eve says yes.

Hannah continues: "With the cigarette between your lips, you flick the lighter, and bring the flame from the lighter to the end of the cigarette. Then you inhale just a little bit of the smoke and leave it in your mouth. When you remove the cigarette from your lips, just finish inhaling, mixing this smoke that is inside your mouth with a little bit of the ambient air. Then this mixed air goes to the lungs. It's all right?"

Eve says yes.

Hannah: "You should take small drags on your cigarette the first few times. If you take a big drag right away, you'll cough, because your lungs aren't used to this news yet. You got it?"

Again, Eve says yes.

Hannah: "So now it's up to you."

Eve focuses on the steps.

She takes a cigarette that seems to take forever to come out of the stall, holds it between the index and middle fingers of her left hand, and places it between her lips.

When the cigarette feels tight enough between her lips, Eve flicks the lighter and brings the flame to the end of the cigarette.

A light drag, she remembers.

Unfortunately, that's not enough to light the cigarette.

Eve takes a little harder drag.

Yes, lit!

Eve is excited, but remembers to keep the smoke in her mouth.

Hannah: "Very good! You even look like a veteran. Now inhale."

Eve inhales, doing as Hannah instructed, mixing the smoke with the ambient air.

A great feeling of euphoria comes over Eve.

Success!

Eve then exhales smoke, but there is no visible sign of smoke.

Hannah: "Okay, Eve. You got it. Now just pull in a little more smoke, and then when you exhale, you'll be able to see the smoke coming out of your mouth."

Eve takes another drag, this time bigger.

Well... much bigger.

When Eve sends air into her lungs, they react immediately, causing Eve to cough: "Coff! Coff! Coff!!!"

Hannah: "Okay, Eve. I was already expecting that. You exaggerated. This also happened to Cindy. Let's solve this problem in a way you'll never forget. When I give you a signal, you open your mouth and take a breath, okay?"

Eve says "Okay."

Hannah approaches Eve, and takes a drag on her own cigarette.

She then almost glues her mouth to Eve's mouth, and signals for Eve to start pulling the smoke into her mouth.

Hannah exhales the smoke, and Eve absorbs it.

Cindy watches the smoke moving from Hannah's mouth to Eve's, and starts masturbating while smoking.

What a scene!

Eve sends the smoke into her lungs, then exhales.

She can do it without coughing!

Now Eve sees a small puff of smoke leaving her mouth.

It's a lot less than what she saw Hannah and Cindy exhale, but even so, it counts as a success.

Eve: "It worked! I loved it. Let's do it again?"

Hannah: "Let's go."

This time, Hannah inhales some more smoke and repeats the process.

It works again.

Meanwhile, Cindy continues to smoke and masturbate.

Hannah then decides to take it a step further.

Instead of blowing the smoke near Eve's mouth, she makes their lips touch, and exhales the smoke directly into Eve's mouth.

Cindy continues smoking and masturbating, and says, "Wow! This is so exciting!"

Eve can inhale with no problem, and this time she exhales more smoke: "Wow! Delicious!"

Hannah inhales again, but this time, instead of just touching her mouth, she gives Eve a pornographic kiss.

It's a long, passionate kiss.