Ever WANTED To Be HYPNOTISED??

Info
Get comfortable, relax, and listen to the sound of my voice
243 words
2.85
2.8k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

you’re here because you want to feel good. So get comfortable, relax, and listen to the sound of my voice and the words that I say. That’s all you have to do as I guide your thoughts along the self-propelled pathways into deep, deep hypnotic trance. Deep hypnotic pleasure.
[pause]Brains are funny. Sometimes you want them to work really well and sometimes you want them to just…fizz out and go all blank and empty on you. Because it feels so very good to be blank and without worry, stress, or tension. It’s such a beautiful feeling of freedom… that few things could compare.
When your brain shuts off and your thoughts dissipate, you can exist only in the moment. You can focus only on the now. Only on the indiscriminate joy that makes its way through your body and your mind when given the chance.
And we can release that pent-up joy into the now if you stop thinking. That’s all you have to do. All you have to do is focus only on the sound of my voice and words that I say. It’s so very easy, because the longer you listen, the more relaxed you become.
The fewer thoughts remain inside that head of yours.But before you can fully appreciate an existence without thought or stress or worry…before you can truly allow yourself to focus on nothing but the moment… you must first have a stark contrast in mind.
Writer: writesthiswritesthat

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Your Best Friend Wants To Empty You There's one thing on your mind: Submitting to someonein Audio
Your First Time! Teaching You How To Cum!in Audio
Teaching You How To Suck My Cock! Teaching You How To Suck My Cock!in Audio
Fuck I Missed You When He Slides In & Says "Fuck I Missed You"in Audio
Try To Resist Me Game! Can you resist my tempting ways - Let's play!in Audio
More Stories