Every City

Story Info
An experience in every city and the lake house she loves.
862 words
4.25
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have imagined us in every city I've travelled through. In Amsterdam you touched me under the table in that coffee shop until I lost control and called out your name. In Arizona you made my favorite fantasy come true and I became yours. When I was good, you spanked me, letting me cum on your fingers or the handle of the paddle. When i was bad you tied me and made me wait, touching, licking, and teasing me, doing whenever you wanted, whenever you wanted.

In California we drove down the Pacific Coast Highway, my hand in your lap slowly exciting you, unzipping, licking just the tip of your cock, wrapping my lips around your head, sucking you deeper and deeper into my warm wet mouth, getting on my knees, my dress blowing in the breeze exposing my ass and the plug you'd inserted to prepare me to take your thick cock deep. Needing to be skin to skin so badly we pull off, you bend me over the car and fill me, the surf crashing and cars passing just a few feet away.

In Cuba we were lovers. Kissing deeply, no hurry. Moving onto you, looking into your eyes as I press your head inside me, holding you tightly, trying not to cum, feeling myself getting wetter, opening for you, sliding down to take all of you, slowly moving, your thick cock stretching me, pressing against my gspot, leaning back, my fingers moving to my lips, my clit, unable to wait, cumming, seeing you, saying your name. Moving between your legs, your hand guiding your cock into my warm, wet mouth, turned on licking my cum off your head, shaft, balls. Needing you to fill me, my fingers on your back pulling you deeper, moving together, feeling every curve of your cock as you slide slowly out and bury yourself deep. Afraid to feel this way, afraid to stop.

In the desert. Oh Jesus, in the desert, we had toys. You chose to give yourself over to me; blindfolded, tied, teased with heat and cold, a light touch, not knowing what will come next, hoping i'lll remember your fantasies, You learned to let go, trusted that I wanted everything, everything you could give me,

But there is nowhere I think of you more than here, at the lake house, my favorite place of all.

You arrive during the night so I let you sleep in and go onto the deck. No agenda and no place to be. I watch the sun rise and feel it's warmth on my bare skin. There is a cool breeze blowing across the lake and my nipples respond instantly; growing hard and sensitive. I close my eyes, touch my stomach lightly, slide my fingertips up my body, between my breasts, across my collarbone. I know I shouldn't, I should wait until you are awake, but the more I try to ignore the feeling the more it grows.

I bring my thumb to my mouth, press it gently against my lips. My tongue slowly circling the end, licking from my knuckle to the tip. My lips wrapping around it, holding it between my teeth, biting, gently at first, imagining you, wanting you. Then harder. Wanting your teeth on my neck, on my nipple. My hand drifting lower, fingertips barely touching my skin. Gliding across my breasts, warm from the sun, my nipples hard and aching to be touched. Slowly down my stomach, pausing with my fingertip hovering just above my wet lips. I can feel the heat. Listening carefully, sure I heard a noise and dropping my hand to my thigh. Listening. Silence.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest.

Your hand on my stomach. My heart beating faster. Aching for your touch, hoping you will slide it up my body...or lower... you lift your hand so I feel just your fingers, holding there, my breath coming faster. Slowly sliding your fingers, higher, gently, across the sensitive skin below my breast, circling so painfully slowly. Moving toward my nipple but not nearly fast enough. Circling, slowly. Your thumb gently resting against my nipple. Arching my back. Please. Please, don't stop. Your finger on the other side, gentle pressure. Harder. Yesss. Harder.

My hand moving up my thigh, my finger sliding across my wet lips, parting, pressing against my clit, now, ready now. Your hand on mine. Lifting it. Moving it to my side. The breeze. Feeling you still close.

Your lips around my nipple, your tongue, flicking against it, your teeth. Jesus, harder, please. Fingertips, your hand, holding my breast, the breeze against my skin, buzzing in my head, don't stop, bite me, harder, hold it tightly between your teeth, your tongue, Jesus your tongue on the tip, don't move, Jesus, harder harder, my hands on your arms, your back, pulling you closer as I begin to cum, my nipple still crushed between your teeth, you're pulling back, stretching it away from my body, sending me over the edge, Jesus, waves of pleasure, you slowly release, blood rushing back to my nipple, your tongue against me, cumming, cumming, Jesus, thank you, thank youuu, mmm.