Almost Every Inch a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished, she leaned against the wall of the shower enclosure and looked at me with a dreamy expression. I knew exactly what she wanted. I hurried to my spot in front of her and fell to my knees. She put her palm on the back of my head and pulled my face in. She tasted so good as I licked and sucked. Soon, the quivering of her thighs told me what I needed to know. Minutes later, she was moaning and screaming her delight to the air in the room.

Another time, she crept up while I was doing the vacuuming. She bent me over, deposited the lube into my hole and quickly stuffed her she-cock up my quivering ass. She planted her hands on my hips and began to fuck me hard. It wasn't long before I was panting and moaning under her assault.

"Cum for me, Baby," she ordered. "Cum on!" I as ready to explode as white frothy cum began to spurt forth from the slot in my cage. She loved to make me cum. The expression on her beautiful face said it all. "Oh, Baby! That's what I wanted to see!" she cooed.

She bent me over the table and couch regularly then lifting my leg up for her ease of access. She'd catch me at the sink when I was doing the dishes. It got to a point where she dispensed with the lube altogether and she could throw her she-cock into me in just a few moments. I was surprised at how fast she could get into my little hole now even though she had abandoned the six-inch dildo and was now generally pegging me with the eight-inch dildo she had, but occasionally, she would use the ten-inch. I swore that one was going to tickle my tonsils if she pushed hard enough.

That night she picked up her strap-on and looked at me. "Would you put this on me, Justin?" she asked in that sweet voice she used when she wanted something.

"Yes Mistress," I responded as I skipped over, knelt in front of her and did up the straps that held her dildo in place. I looked up at her and asked, "Like that?" I asked when I had finished buckling it on.

She grabbed my head and pushed her eight-inch dildo roughly into my mouth. "Yes, just like that, from now on." she commanded as she ground her plastic prong into my mouth. Understand?"

"Uh huh," I managed through her assault.

She relaxed long enough for me to utter, "Yes Mistress," before shoving her she-cock back into my mouth far enough to brush the back of my throat. I smiled up at her and her eyes sparkled down at me. We had progressed to the point where I wanted her to do this. I now genuinely enjoyed it.

She lay back on the bed, inviting me up with her to sit down on her she-prong, and force her dildo into my own ass. The thought no longer terrified me, it titillated. I climbed up on her and inserted her dildo into my well greased ass and sat up, presenting my cowgirl to my Mistress. She smiled and placed her hands on my hips to guide and balance.

She fucked like a beast, nice and hard, and soon had me cumming all over her belly. When my cock had finished gushing, she took me by the hair and dragged my face to the liquid. "Lick it off!" she commanded.

"Yes Mistress," I responded before licking and slurping my own cum from her stomach and tits.

When I had finished to her satisfaction, she pulled the prong out of the way exposing her sweet cunt. "Eat me, Bitch!" she commanded.

"Yes Mistress," I responded automatically. This was the first time she had called me a name, and it left a delicious little sting to it. I flickered my tongue over her quickly swelling clitty then down her slot to her glorious love hole. Pressing my tongue inside and rotating it would cause her to squirm and moan but what she really loved was when I sucked her hard little nut of a clitty. I patiently worked her until she was ready, then sucked her sweet nut and set off her orgasm. She held my head to her slot and flooded her wonderful juices all over my face and into my mouth once again.

A few days later was my day out of chastity. She unlocked my cage and let me out and sat down on the couch where she bade me to approach. "Get balanced on your head and shoulders right here," she commanded, pointing to a spot at the foot of the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as I began to perform the feat. She tucked her legs over my thighs and pinned my arms. My ass was now spread for her to do what she wanted with. I felt the lube being smeared on and quivered in anticipation.

"Excited, are you, Justin?" she enquired.

"Yes Mistress," I smiled. I didn't even notice the subtle variation on my name.

She tucked the lubed dildo into my accepting ass and began to drive it in and out. My breathing accelerated and my heart rate raced. She reached a gentle hand around and began to softly jerk me off.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, okay Justine?" she demanded.

"Yes Mistress," I dutifully replied. I began to quiver and shake, indicating I was getting close. My moans got higher pitched. "I'm going to cum, Mistress!" I exclaimed.

She pointed the head of my cock straight at my face. "Okay, cum little Bitch," she ordered. A few more pumps from her hand and I sprayed white, frothy cum all over my face. She was delighted to watch the display. When I had stopped, she scooped it toward my accepting mouth with her fingers.

"I want to see it in your mouth next time. Okay, my little Bitch?

"Yes, Mistress," came my conditioned response. She began to ease the dildo in and out of my ass, priming me to cum again. She took my cock into her hand and began to stroke again. I gasped and moaned as the sensations took over my senses. I felt my balls tighten in preparation of the release to cum. "I'm going to cum," I announced to her. Again, she aimed the tip of my prong, and I opened my mouth in preparation to receive. Okay, cum! Cum my Bitch" she commanded.

I was becoming almost fully accustomed to following her orders, whims and wants by now, without question. I came immediately, splashing a good amount on my face and in my open mouth, much to her delight. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed, "that's gorgeous! We'll have to practice so you don't spill a drop!" she declared.

After that, she introduced corporal punishment for each drop that I missed and landed on the floor. If I missed any, she would restrain me and beat my ass with a two-inch-thick leather belt before making me lick it off the floor for her pleasure.

She could slip into my loosened ass in just a few seconds now and took advantage of me all over the house. Her pegging me was the only way she would let me cum now, and I began to look forward to it. My chastity cage was now left on for months at a time while I leaked precum and then cum out of the slot in my unit. I began to crave being pegged by Annie and being allowed to cum. She had been right; I was beginning to love it.

She clapped her hands with glee the first time I brought her strap on to her and asked her to fuck me. "Of course, I'll peg you," she purred as I put the device on her. She bent me against the wall and eased her way deep inside me. She felt so big tickling my prostate as she pressed in and out of my hole. I moaned and whimpered as her she-cock drew in and out of me. Her hands on my hips were driving me insane with sensations as she pegged me perfectly. This became one of her favorite ways to make me cum.

In the following months, I was relegated all of the menial tasks in the house, most of which I was required to do wearing nothing more than my cage locking up my cock.

On a day that my chastity was due to be released, I was looking forward to a fuck or at least a blow job from here. "Come here, Justine!" she said. She took the restraint off my cock and, much to my surprise, she slapped a penis pump on my tiny prick and turned it on. Then she watched for when the device started to make me cum. She cheered as she watched what it was doing.

Another of her favorite games quickly became locking me in stocks with the penis pump on my prong while she pegged me from behind. The sensations were so intense, I would have fallen over if not for the stocks. I came in buckets when she did this. She immediately fed it to me, continuing to condition my tastebuds.

She started going out and leaving me a list of chores to do. "Now, Justine," she would say. "This is what I want you to do." I accepted it blindly from her as my due to the household. There was corporal punishment to be had if it was not completed to her satisfaction. If it were just routine punishment, it was the riding crop, and then, usually just the keeper on the end. If I really pissed her off, it was the hairbrush. Of the two, I feared the hairbrush more.

She smiled her ultra bright smile s she brandished something in her hand. It was an elegant filagree collar. "Come here," she said softly. "I have a gift for you." I slipped over to her and knelt down at her feet. I bent my neck as she opened the collar and slipped it on. I heard a click as she snapped it closed behind my neck. I touched the delicate lacing and marvelled.

"There, it looks lovely on you!" she beamed. She held up a small hand mirror to show me.

I admired the jewelry in the glass. "Thank you, Mistress!" I beamed with my eyes all a sparkle.

She started pegging me two to three times per day after that, anytime and anywhere she wanted. She would have me bring it to her, mount it on her and then allow her to mount me any way she wanted. She would grab me by the hips, and I would lean into it, my ass a quiver, so badly did I want it now.

One day after coming home from shopping, she beckoned me into the bedroom. On the bed was sexy nurses' lingerie that was clearly too small for her.

"That's not going to fit you, Mistress," I observed.

"No, silly, but it will fit you nicely."

"You want me to wear THAT?" I gaped at her. She hadn't put lingerie on me in a long time.

After months of being fucked like a bitch and her steadily stripping away my manhood, that was all the pushback I could muster. It didn't last long.

She handed it to me and said, "Put it on," quite bluntly. I obeyed her command, fearing what would happen if I showed the slightest sign of disobedience, put on the teddy around my body and she took out the stockings she had bought. She helped me into the stockings and attached the white garters.

Being a small man, I have small feet. Her shoes actually fit me. She chose a pair of white heels to round out of her ensemble. "I love what they do for your ass," she said lasciviously as she buckled on her she-cock. I soon felt her hands at my waist, and knew it was time for me to bend over and let her peg me again. My was mind now swimming in the thoughts of the coming sensations as I bent and again obeyed.

She grasped my hips as I bent over forward and set the head of her lifelike, ten-inch dildo slowly penetrating my ass, As she always had, she made sure that I was all right before increasing the beat of her cadence. The woman had truly masterful hip control and could out fuck a lot of men.

She held my hip with one hand and began windmilling her arm, slapping my ass she worked her prong in and out of my gaping hole. "Do you ant more?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes Mistress," I breathed. She pressed the reminder of her dildo into me as the air rushed out of my lungs and I moaned like the bitch that I had become. I was just happy to be her bitch.

Over more time, she replaced all the clothes in my wardrobe. Now I had frilly little skirts and dresses, and well as many costumes and a bewildering assortment of lingerie. She planned each outfit and bought each piece.

She bought me a few other little outfits to wear, then one day, wanted me to come with her. I put on the skirt and blouse she had laid out without question.

She drove us to a lingerie shop outside our normal radius and I didn't even think to question why. She took me by the hand and led me through the front door of the shop. She picked out a few ensembles to look at but settled on a French Maid outfit. She brought me and the outfit back to the changeroom where the lady there announced, "That won't fit you, dear."

"Oh, it's not for me," she claimed. "It's for him!" she laughed.

I turned beat red and wanted to run but I was trapped. The ladies laughed. "I can just imagine him in it!" Annie pushed me into the changeroom with the outfit and told me to put it on. When I was finished, she told me to come out. "He looks adorable, exclaimed one lady. I turned to look and the entire sales staff plus a customer or two staring at me, no doubt at Annie's request. While I was modeling the lingerie, she instructed me to remove the panties. She liked to see my cage poking out from underneath. I did as I was told, albeit sluggishly. She squealed in delight, now knowing that her power over me was greater than my own fears.

"I am your Mistress now, Justine," she said levelly as we were walking out, "I can do what I want with you."

"Yes Mistress," I replied following her and submissively carrying the packages.

After a few more months, I was completely servile and devoted to her. One evening, I washed her and dried her before she had me eat her pussy until she came, then keep going until she came again. We went into the bedroom where she bent me over the bed and viciously pegged my ass until I was a whimpering cumming mess before helping her put on her little black dress and black pumps to match.

"Be a good boy while I have fun with my date tonight," she mentioned in an offhand way afterwards. "Make up your face and put your French Maid outfit on with black pumps."

"Your DATE?" I exclaimed in extreme confusion. After everything else that had happened, pushback was not my forte. I went.

"Yes Justine," she mentioned as she followed me. "I've decided to cuckold you so I'm bringing in a date tonight. Go and put on that little sexy nurses' outfit I bought you. You know, the one with the white, fishnet stockings, and be quick about it. He'll be arriving any minute," she ordered.

I hurried to the bedroom and brought out the costume. I was in a daze as to what had just happened. My mind was a blur with image and word. I had no recourse, after all. Above all else, she was now my Mistress and could do as she pleased.

She snapped a dog leash on my dainty collar as I returned collar. "You'll be serving us tonight," she informed me.

She sat down in a chair and pulled me into her pussy as the warmup act. I ran my tongue up and down her sweet cooze, pressing my tongue inside her honey hole to taste her sweet nectar. I hadn't made her cum yet when the knock on the door came. I was horrified and blushed scarlet at the thought of being around another man, dressed a I was. I knelt frozen, rooted to the spot as I mentally replayed all she had said.

"Well, open the door," she ordered, releasing the leash from her hand.

Her tone rousted me, and I jumped up, so accustomed was I to obeying her. On opening the door, I was greeted by a man who was a good foot taller than I was and had about eighty pounds on me.

"My, my, my," he said looking me up and down.

"Come in please, Sir," I said as I blushed and got out of the big man's way.

"What do we have here," he said as he eyed me lasciviously up and down.

"Hey Baby," he greeted Annie with a kiss.

"Hi Johnny, she smiled. "Justine, meet my friend Johnathan Bartholomew Goode." She said as she introduced us. "Johnny, this is Justine." I put my hand out in a feminine motion. "Pleased to meet you, Sir," I said as he took my hand and gently kissed my fingers, just as I had the first time, I met my Mistress.

"Charmed," he breathed.

"Johnny plays in a band, Justine!" she mentioned, addressing herself to me.

I smiled up at him, "Really?" I asked with a note of excitement in my voice. "I love music," I mused momentarily.

"Really," he confirmed. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. While I shrieked and giggled, he followed my Mistress into the sanctum of the bedchamber. Once there, I was sat on a high backed, hard chair facing the bed, presumably so I could watch the proceedings. Just for good measure, he tied my arms behind my back, so I was even more helpless.

He pulled her sweater off right in front of me, revealing a wonderful pale green bra. He then plunged his lips down on hers, put his hands behind her back and quickly unhooked the device to let her breasts swing free.

Meanwhile, she had undone the top button of his trousers and unzipped then, preparing to discard the garment to the floor.

His head fell to her chest where he sucked on one magnificent, red nipple while rolling the other between his fingers. His other hand slipped down and undid the clasp on the skirt she was wearing, allowing it to join the mounting pile of laundry on the floor around them.

She sat down on the bed and hooked her thumbs into the elastic of his briefs and drew them down his legs. His massive prong was dangling there in front of her face. She looked directly at me as she drew one long lick after the other down the length of his shaft. "Mmm, so good!" she groaned as she pushed it between her titties and sucked his extraordinary cock head when it inevitably popped out the top.

She wanted more, so she stripped his cock from between her tits and popped the head into her mouth while massaging his length with both hands. Her lips slid down the length of his hardening shaft. I watched it brush the back of her throat and then slide in. Johnny groaned deep and long this treatment as he began to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her sweet throat. I had known that feeling.

She climbed off of him then crawled around in front, presenting him with her wet and ready pussy that I had prepared. She got the message across, and he climbed up behind her, shuffling between her knees with his monstrous, rock hard cock in his hand.

He looked at me sitting impotently to one side and made his demand. "Beg me to fuck your girlfriend, Bitch."

"Please fuck my Mistress, Sir," I began to beg. "Please fuck my Mistress Annie with your huge cock."

"If you insist!" he grinned. I could hear my Mistress laughing in the background. He spread her legs with his hips, placed his hands on her exquisite ass and plunged into her thoroughly prepared cooze and began to pound in and out with her moaning and groaning underneath him.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard, Johnny! Oh, yeah, that's wonderful, Baby! Best fucks I've ever had have come from you!" she wailed while watching me as he ignited her orgasm.

He withdrew his hard and throbbing rod from her as she collapsed forward and lay for a few moments before calling me to the bed and arranging me near the edge. She climbed up on top of me in a sixty-nine position. "I want you to watch him fuck me from close up," she whispered.

I felt Johnny pressing in and then witnessed his huge cock penetrate my Mistresses wet and sloppy pussy and press home, stretching her as he went. She moaned as he entered her again.

"Lick my clitty," she demanded breathlessly as I felt her hand on my head and a pull on the leash directing me to her slot. I began to flicker my tongue over her clitty while I watched his massive member penetrate her, then begin to withdraw. He began slamming into her tight little twat while I continued to lick her slot and suck her clit and her playing with my little prick in its cage. I was hard as I could get now inside my sheath and leaking precum.

Between the two of us. we built her up into a tremendous orgasm. She was moaning and crying out, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" The contractions inside her cunt were so violent that they set off Johnny as he came deep inside her tight little twat. When he had finished pumping, he slowly withdrew. She slammed her muff down on his lips. "Eat my cream pie, Bitch!" she commanded. I balked after never having had another mans cum in my mouth, but her lust was not having any of it, and she slammed her full pussy down on my face. "Eat the cum out of my snatch, Bitch," she said crisply. I obeyed, now having become thoroughly conditioned to following her commands. I ate my first of many cream pies right out of my girlfriends sopping wet pussy.