Every Last Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gasped as I suckled hard, held, and then let it slide back out of my mouth, slowing its progress by my teeth. I repeated this on the other side. All the time I massaged her nipples with my fingers and hands. Mom's hips had clicked into a rhythm under me, bucking up in search of my cock. I let myself drop slightly, so my cock lay on her abdomen, balls on her clit.

Over and over, I administered to each nipple, giving the equal and undivided attention till mom was almost squealing beneath me. Then I said a wistful goodbye to her perfect breasts and kissed her naked clavicles. Thus began the slow inching downwards. I planted licks and kisses and caresses down her ribs, along her sides, and onto her abdomen. These last were greeted with an impatient raising of her pelvis towards me. I kissed down towards her mound, and around it, marveling at her wide hips that quivered under my palms. I ran my finger through her neat orange pubic hair, and smiled as she lifted it towards my hand or my mouth. Smiling, but unable to tease any longer, I lowered my mouth onto her angry slit. I tongued it from top to bottom, both hearing and feeling her respond to my touches. Each time I moved along her labia, I felt them open beneath my tongue which dipped deeper and deeper with each stroke. Soon I was lost in the wetness inside, stroking and lapping at my mom's juicy pussy.

When I began to concentrate solely on the area around her clitoris, I felt vice like hands grip my head and hold me in position. As my tongue flicked and lashed back and forth over her little nub, her hips bounced into my face in time. Over and over, I dribbled saliva onto her already slick clit, each time, flicking and stroking until I felt mom begin to boil beneath me.

With a guttural cry, she began to rub my face hard into her clit and pussy, using my chin, my teeth, my jawline, my cheeks, anything hard to face fuck herself to orgasm.

Suddenly her ass was jack-knifing off the bed into my face, over and over as she began a long low keening. The keening became a wail as she mashed my face into her. Then, hips in the air, she held me tight and herself still, as she spat fucks to the ceiling. Then she collapsed, panting.

I cheekily licked her slit with my tongue and she spasms beneath my touch. She grabbed my head and yanked me towards her up the bed. When my face was close to her, she mashed her lips onto mine and frantically kissed me. Her tongue was a whirling dervish in my mouth. I could feel her pelvis lifting, coming into contact with my cock, then bouncing off quickly, as her pussy remained super sensitive.

After a moment, I adjusted my position, and still kissing her, slid my length inside her pussy. I felt her groan into my mouth. The groan went on, becoming something animalistic and drawn out. He hips began to buck immediately as she frantically tried to fuck me herself. I held off moving, letting the only sensation be me inside her and her jerking against me.

Then, very slowly, I withdrew my full length, leaving just the head at the entrance. I heard a frustrated moan as she tried to force me back inside her. I held off for a fraction, then allowed my body weight to force my cock back deep inside her pussy. Our pubic hair mashed and she snotted through her nose.

I did the same again, with the same reaction from her. And again. And again. Over and over, until she embedded her fingernails in my ass cheeks out of frustration. That's when I began to saw in and out of her. Over and over. Slowly at first, behind her own attempts at forcing the pace. Then, I began to feel my own will drift away, my hips began to rock faster and faster, finally matching her own upward thrusts. We carried on like that for five minutes or more, in perfect sync. Each moving away and back together in perfect harmony.

My fingers were back pinching her nipples and her pulling my buttocks towards and away from her as fast as she could when we both came again. This time our cries were synchronized as we both orgasmed on cue. I felt my cock pumping semen into my mother like it had been storing it for months, each blast rocked though me with intense pleasure.

When we were both spent, we lay basking in the aura of pleasure we were both feeling. Again, this orgasm had been more intense than anything I had ever experienced. Judging from my mother's reactions, I think it was the same for her.

As we lay sleepily in each other's arms, she dreamily whispered in my ear "There's one part of me I never let your father have." She said. "When we recover, I want you to have it."

I'm not sure if she intended the reaction this elicited. My cock was instantly rock hard inside her pussy again. She giggled and rolled beneath me.

Moments later, I was poised, on my knees, cock in hand, holding the head of my penis against my mother's puckered slick asshole. She was prostrated before me as if in prayer, ass in the air. My cock was soaked with my semen and her juices. I'd just spat on her asshole, and used my finger to draw it around the hole. I should have spent more time acclimatizing her to the idea. But, in fairness, it was her idea. Putting the last thoughts of Barb behind me forever, I slowly squeezed my cock into my mother's ass. And with that, took the last remaining thing from my father.

Watching me plunge the dagger in, so to speak, was unreal. The tight, hot little space felt incredible, but it was the fact it was my mom's ass, that my dad had never been allowed to penetrate her, made it so much more intense. As much as this was virgin territory for me, and quite possibly mom, she didn't seem to feel much discomfort. After the initial push of my head through the aperture, I gave it a moment, then proceeded to inch in further and further. My cock and her hole both felt well lubricated, and te skin seemed happy to expand to fir my girth.

Indeed, it was mom who began to push back against me, once again eager to force the pace. I decided, that if I managed to last a few minutes without coming -- and I really wasn't sure if I would -- then I would let her envelop my cock with her ass in cowgirl position. That would put her in control, which she obviously loved.

For the moment, I would satisfy myself and my mother with pushing my cock in and out of her ass in doggy style. I held her hips with my hands as she fingerfucked herself. Soon, she was cumming again and wailing a whole new tune. The raking spasms that clenched on my cock as she orgasmed over and over felt incredible. But somehow, I held off cumming myself.

Later, I gazed up at her in wonderous amazement and lust and love as she figured how to position my cock beneath her asshole, and then push down and back on it so that it penetrated her sphincter just right. She was a natural. When I finally came in her ass, with her bucking wildly above me, the picture of Babs bouncing on my dad's ugly body, her tits flying akimbo, briefly passed through my head. Not for any other reason that with the thought: this you have never had, and, not only never will have, never can have.

Money has changed me. I used to be a nice guy with a nice girlfriend I was going to marry. Now? I'm exclusively a motherfucker.

12