Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! Don't call me 'sweet'," Ezra protested, laughing.

"But you were. Sleeping with you was part of the plan but it was also something I enjoyed doing. It was genuine and I'm sorry I tricked you."

"I'm not. I wasn't difficult to seduce and you were a delightful companion. There's nothing to regret."

"There is something to apologise for, Ezra. I hacked your shipboard computer."

"You did, how?"

"I wrote a virus into the message I posted you."

"I wondered why you didn't just write me an ordinary note."

"I needed to send you an electronic message so when you opened it the virus would reconfigure the life-support system to hide my presence."

"Very cleverly done, Yumi."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It got you here, and that was a good thing, for all of us, including you."

Yumi bowed her head. She wanted to feel ashamed and stupid but neither Ezra nor the women of Samothea would let her.

"You all know the rest of my story. As soon as the sirens went off, I jumped into the escape pod and got trapped inside. I don't remember exactly when the pod put me to sleep. I only remember being revived and finding myself a year later in the strangest place I've ever been."

There were lots of questions, of course, and Yumi felt that she'd told her story three times over before the night-rain started and she was allowed to go to bed. Again, she slept with Ezra and Dagma.

They held her warmly, snuggled safely between them, and there was no repeat of yesterday's nightmare. All three slept soundly until morning.

As everyone got up for breakfast and their daily chores, Wildchild noticed something glinting among the cooking stones. She lifted a stone and saw some of the sand underneath had crystallized into glass. It adhered to the rock as shiny multi-coloured pyramids.

She broke off some of the glass with the heel of her knife and sat down to examine it.

Yumi noticed Ezra watching Wildchild deep in thought.

"Aren't you going to tell her about glass?" she asked.

"No. I'm interested to see her work it out for herself."

Wildchild let Megan and Tamar take Carlin riding that morning. She had other endeavours. She took one of the buckets down to the sea and went diving for another stone. She found exactly what she wanted in a large granite rock with a shallow bowl-shaped indentation. With a bucket full of clean yellow sand, Wildchild brought her finds back to the camp.

Meanwhile, Ezra had done his chores and had a task for Yumi. She was pleased to be able to help and followed him to the escape pods, wedged into the dunes between the camp and the beach.

"Can you program the pods to transmit distress signals?" he asked.

Yumi looked at the control panels.

"I should think so."

She started to press buttons.

"Why do you want me to?" she asked.

"It's very unlikely we'll ever be rescued but I'd like to give our rescuers every possible help. Mostly, it's a symbol of hope for me, just so we're doing something and not passively waiting. Can you keep the beacon flashing as well?"

"I'll try."

"I'm not going to mention the distress signal to anyone but I'll leave the processed food and a spare tent by the pods. They may be useful in an emergency. I'll say the beacon is to guide people to the emergency rations. ... I'm sorry to include you in my subterfuge but there is someone who would disapprove if she knew that the escape pod was signalling our whereabouts."

"Whom?"

"Chief Mirselene of the Woodlander tribe, Dagma's mother. I'm not sure of her reasons."

"I understand. ... It's done."

"That's quick. I'm impressed!"

"I can add a message to the signal, if you want. At the moment, it's sending the serial number of your ship and its current location. It also usually sends the vital signs of the occupant. Instead, I can say we're alive and Samothea is inhabited."

"Thanks. Can you add that we need full quarantine; that there are no infections on Samothea? Also, you might like to add a warning about the black hole where Sothis was, though anyone near enough to receive the signal will already know about the black hole."

Yumi programmed both pods and then had a recollection.

"My purse! Ezra, did you see my purse on your ship?"

"Sorry, no. If it was in the hold, then it could be anywhere in a pile of jumbled and broken stuff."

"How about in the pod?"

"Let's take a look."

He pressed the button to open the lid, which slid back with a hiss. He moved the chair to allow Yumi to crawl in sideways and take a look in the back of the pod.

"It's here!" she exclaimed happily. "Here it is!"

She stretched out her arm to retrieve the shiny pink leather clutch-bag. Yumi seemed much happier than retrieving such an apparently trivial item deserved but Ezra understood.

"What's in it?" he wondered, sharing her pleasure at finding something from home.

Yumi tipped the contents onto the seat.

There was a lip-gloss, a face-powder compact, other make-up paraphernalia, a comb, her communicator, a data-cube, her credit stick from Capella, some hairpins, a pack of tissues and a coat-button. Yumi sorted her treasure for a minute, then she tried the communicator, thinking that, even if she couldn't use it to talk to anyone, it might still work as a computer. It didn't. She tried charging it in the sun but that was also bootless.

"Never mind," Ezra commiserated. "It was very unlikely to work."

"I know, but it's a shame. At least I have my lip-gloss."

"Indeed. I've managed to last more than a year on Samothea without either a computer or lip-gloss."

She laughed.

"It does seem insignificant, doesn't it? But, like your signal, it's a reminder of Earth."

"Which you were escaping from..."

"All right. It's not fair using logic on me. ..."

Then she asked something that was on her mind.

"Ezra, do you mind sleeping with me?"

"Not at all."

"Because you could sleep with your bedmates if you wanted. I, ... I don't really need you. I mean, I've really only known you for a few days. You've known them for a year. I've no claim on you."

It was true that they barely knew each other. Just one day on Capella and two days on Samothea; yet the day on Capella had been an intense one that ended in the peak of intimacy. He thought it gave them a claim on each other.

"Yumi, I want to keep you near me until I'm sure you're fine. I know it's patronising but I care about you."

"Thank you," she said, her eyes modestly down. "I'd like to be your bedmate. It was great sex; but I'm not sure I'm ready yet. Do you mind?"

He chuckled at her sincerity and concern. He remembered with what regret Annela had explained to him, just a month after giving birth to Freya, that she wasn't yet ready for sex, though he hadn't asked her. The memory made him smile.

"Yumi, you need to meet Annela. She was my first bedmate here and she believes no woman is allowed to refuse sex to her man. She's also shocked that any Earthwoman would ever want to refuse sex."

"Really?"

"I've tried telling her the truth and you can try as well. But please don't worry about sex. Your recovery is our first aim. Helping you adjust to life here is our second. Sex isn't even third."

Yumi was reassured and kissed him on the cheek to thank him.

They headed back to the camp, where Wildchild's experiment was progressing nicely. She poured a small pile of sand onto the rock and used her penknife to melt it, watching it transform into a red plastic mound and then a yellow liquid.

She prodded the liquid with the tip of her knife and started to make shapes. She held the knife up. Tear-drops of molten glass hung from the tip with treacle-like viscosity.

The salvage party took a keen interest in Wildchild's work over lunch. She didn't mind having an audience. In fact, she was pleased Ezra was there because, when her penknife ran out of power, she left it recharging in the sun and borrowed his so she could carry on experimenting.

Yumi was charmed by Ezra's affection for the girl.

"She's very bright," Yumi observed in a whisper.

"They all are," he whispered back. "All the women of Samothea are descendents of scientists and engineers."

Wildchild was playing with globules of molten glass, forming them into interesting shapes.

"Is she making jewellery?" Yumi wondered.

"Very unlikely," he answered. "Wildchild doesn't hold with female frippery. I bet it will be something practical."

After lunch, Dagma went for her first swim since getting sunburned. She stripped in the camp but was careful to keep on her wide-brimmed hat and apply oil from Thalassa's medicine box as a kind of sun-screen. That afternoon, Yumi also joined the swimmers.

Fearing she would be stared at, Yumi shyly left on her short yellow skirt and pink cotton top until she was far down the beach. She ran into the sea quickly. Even so, the women were fascinated by her shaved armpits, legs and crotch. Although they didn't understand her diffidence, they respected it; all except for Tamar, of course, whose quest to understand everything in the universe made her impolitely curious.

She swam up to Yumi to ask why she had so little hair, little more than a child. Was it natural?

The older women might have disapproved Tamar's directness but they surreptitiously moved closer to hear Yumi's reply.

Yumi found it impossible not to answer the inquisitive and harmless girl.

"Before I left Earth," she explained, "I had an electro-laser depilatory treatment. It should have lasted eighteen months or so but I guess it will last even longer because I was asleep so long."

"Was it painful?" Tamar wondered.

"It's supposed not to hurt but it did. It always does a little."

"Why did you do it? Do all Earthwomen do it?"

"Many Earthwomen do. I did it for my boyfriend, Michio."

That puzzled Tamar. She asked her favourite question:

"Why?"

"Just to please him."

"But why? Why suffer pain just to please a man? I can't imagine Ezra asking his bedmates to suffer pain."

As Kalyndra and Devon exchanged a private smile at that statement, Dagma decided it was time to intervene to protect Yumi from more embarrassing questions.

"Tamar," she said, "let Yumi swim in peace."

"I was just asking."

"It's all right," Yumi said. "I understand why you want to know. It's hard to explain."

The truth was that her shaved pussy was more sensitive, which was nice, but also that part of her enjoyed suffering a little discomfort for the sake of her boyfriend. It made her feel submissive. Not that he deserved it, she reminded herself.

Yumi didn't know how to explain all that to an under-age girl and took refuge in Dagma's intervention.

While most of the women swam and Tamar pestered Yumi, Wildchild made progress in her experiment. She noticed the imprint of the fish on the clay molds they were cooked in. She fetched more clay and whittled a shape in wood, cut a soft mold in half with her knife and pushed the template into each side. With a thin stick of wood, she also made a passage through the clay from the top and pushed the two sides together. She left the mold to dry in the sun.

Two other members of the salvage party not swimming were Thalassa and Ezra. They had gone for a walk along the dunes.

"How are you feeling after that orgy in the tent?" Ezra asked.

"I'm feeling happy. It was wonderful. ... I'm sorry we tricked you."

"Don't be. It was my fault for neglecting you for so long; but you know why?"

"You thought I was just a girl and not yet a woman."

She said this with her characteristic wise and patient smile, without a hint of "I told you so."

"So you're willing to have sex again?" he asked.

"Any time you want. Do you really need to ask me?"

Ezra chuckled.

"You know I'm not good at reading signals. What I really wanted to do was to tell you what a wonderful lover you are and that I want you to be a regular bedmate, if you want it as well ..." he didn't finish.

Thalassa put her arms around his neck, pulling their mouths together.

"Read this signal!" she said and kissed him with an open mouth, the tip of her tongue pushing against his teeth, parting his lips, making him kiss her back with his tongue.

Things heated up quickly and soon they were lying on the warm grass, Thalassa on top, one hand in his beard, the other slipped into his shirt, brushing his chest-hair. She made love with teenage passion, feeling the hot joy of discovery and the lively anticipation of new-found love.

The kiss seemed to last for ages and when she raised her mouth from his, he brushed her sweet-smelling hair to one side of her head to nibble her thin neck. She shut her eyes and sighed with pleasure. She undid her leather jacket to release her lovely tits, arching her back, pushing out her chest in invitation.

He kissed at the tanned globes, which jutted out firmly. They seemed disproportionately large on the skinny girl. The good-size light-brown nipples begged to be sucked. Ezra did what he most loved doing and adored the beautiful girl's gorgeous tits.

He put a hand under her leather skirt and eased it down over her hips. She got up to kick off her skirt and played the same game with him, taking his clothes off slowly, kissing his chest as she removed his shirt, working her way down his body, to undo his trousers, one slow button at a time.

When she exposed his cock, she knew what she wanted to do. She began with small kisses from the tip of his cock down the shaft, feeling the cock twitch as blood pumped in. She sat naked, her knees spread over his legs, and took his cock into her mouth, smiling as she felt it quickly hardening.

He brushed her hair from her forehead so he could see what was happening. She had the head of his cock in her mouth. She looked up at him, her calm silver eyes sparkling with lust and discovery. Still smiling her hungry smile, she bowed her head and took his whole cock into her mouth.

It was an exquisite blow-job. Her soft lips and warm exploring tongue were soft as silk. They gently brought him to full-size hardness. She laid her tongue flat on the base of his cock and licked up to the tip, then she sucked on the head, bobbing her mouth up and down, releasing it with a sexy popping sound.

It was like heaven, especially the final suck with her lip on the sensitive top of his cock-head. He lay back and groaned deeply.

"You're amazing, Darling!" he said.

Her mouth was full so she couldn't answer but she'd learned something and now repeated that action until he was close to a climax. It was teasing at its best and was entirely unlearned and instinctive; she just read his responses and reacted accordingly.

She stopped to let his arousal subside, moving herself up his body again until they were mouth-to-mouth, kissing deeply, his hands around her waist.

She moved further up his body, giving him her throat to kiss, then her lovely tits again. He kissed down her body to her ribs and the taut drum of her wasp waist, which was sensitive to his lips.

She was ridiculously thin, though apparently healthy and undeniably sexy. Her hip-bones jutted out. He could count her ribs by sight. He kissed down her stomach, around the thin navel, slowly working toward her pussy, nuzzling her brown pubic hair.

It was the softest pubic hair he'd ever felt. It went around her pussy and in a thin line down the inside of each thigh. He kissed around her outer lips, warming her thighs with a hand gently tracing a line along her skinny thighs.

As he lavished her pussy, he could feel her arousal: the heat in her labia as they swelled with blood; the sweet smell of her pussy, flushed with lubrication; the taste of the salty ocean left on the skin of her thighs. She breathed in heavily and sighed slowly as his kisses reached the sensitive highlight of her clitoris.

He teased her, working on her clit and then moving away, to kiss again down her belly or along the inside of her thighs. He held her by the waist, his fingers almost touching around her back.

Thalassa loved being held tightly. She breathed deeply and leant forward to put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

He kissed back down to her pussy and this time gave her clitoris more than a brief visit. She began to buck slowly, moaning with lust. Sexual desire flushed her pussy. He pulled her lips apart to lick along the slit, tasting her juice, tangling her clit at the end of each stroke. She gasped and moaned. He kept this up and she got even more aroused and closer to satisfaction each time.

He pushed a finger into her twat, pushing downward to stretch the muscles as he sucked on her clit. That really moved her and she arched, moaning sweetly. He turned his finger the other way up but only laid it flat on her g-spot.

He did his trick of sucking on her pussy to make a vacuum and releasing his finger from her sweet spot to fill it with blood. That really got her going. Her back arched and she felt the strain building in her legs, the hot joy buzzing in her pussy.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Just like that!"

She moaned louder and arched further as he rubbed the engorged spot. There was a warm wet pleasure building deep in her belly and a sweet tingling on the surface of her skin, but most of the joy was focussed on her g-spot. He rubbed harder in her vagina, flicking his tongue over her clitoris.

The climax came at her from all directions, enveloping her body. Her legs shook and her back hunched. She cried out for joy. It wasn't over. She came again, shaking her hips, rubbing her pelvis on his face. Once more and she was done, sliding off, breathing heavily, sighing as she rested and recovered.

"Oh my God, Ezra! I didn't know my pussy could do that! No wonder we're all in love with you!"

"I think that's because I'm the only man here, Sweetheart."

"Hmm!"

She didn't dispute the point but after a rest she said "My turn!" and climbed back on board, lowering her pelvis onto him, lining her slit up with his erection. She pushed down, wiggled a little, rose up and pushed down again until she'd engulfed his cock. She began to ride him slowly in a sensuous figure-of-eight motion, quietly moaning with the pleasing friction.

He sucked her tits again, his hands on her hips. Her hair fell onto his chest as she swivelled her little bottom to an erotic rhythm.

Thalassa moaned louder, breathing more heavily as she made more energetic thrusts. She leant on him, holding him tightly, her gasping breaths hot on his neck.

She felt the orgasm begin with a tingle in her back, spreading over the skin like a warm blanket. It promised to be a deeper, stronger orgasm than the climax Ezra just gave her. She was working up to it slowly, thrusting faster, feeling the tension rise.

The orgasm grew quickly and overwhelmed her brain. She moaned "Yes! Yes! Yes!" again and again, thrusting her pelvis, eyes shut, feeling the convulsion all over, from her toes to her throat. The mind-numbing pleasure captured her senses.

Ezra felt a squeezing spasm on his cock as she hunched and arched, her pelvis shuddering, legs shaking until she stopped frozen, crying out from satisfaction. He held her waist and thrust up into her, faster, harder, in an urgent need to reach a peak, bringing them both off.

Thalassa came again, shouting for joy and, at last, Ezra came as well, the tension breaking, hot juice spurting up into her skinny body as he pumped hard one last time and groaned with completion.

She felt immense satisfaction, coming down from the peak of her orgasms, lying now in warm contentment, sharing their joy with a melting relaxation.

******

Even while dinner was being prepared, Wildchild was still fascinated by her glass creations. The first mold - an experiment - had been a success and she had a convex piece of glass to show Tamar and Carlin, who came over in their blankets to help. It was barely usable as a magnifying glass but it showed Wildchild what she could do.

123456...9