Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my phone up and snapped her picture.

"You're sick. Sick. You're gonna stare at that, tonight, while you jerk off."

"I'm about to cum right now. You make me so horny. God! I want to fuck you so badly."

"What're you gonna do, naughty boy?" she asked, stroking me through my pants.

I laid my head back on the headrest and groaned, willing her not to stop until I found relief, praying she could read my thoughts.

"Switch me spots," she ordered, a minute later.

"What?!"

"I can't finger myself with my left hand. I need to switch. Trade me spots."

At that moment, I would have punched her grandmother square in the face if she'd have told me to - I would do whatever she asked - as long as there was even the slightest chance of her rubbing my cock - even if it was through my jeans.

"Fuck! You're so hot!" I moaned, picking her up by her hips, sliding left, and depositing her on the other side of me.

"Hands off the goods, wicked boy," she said, grinning evilly.

"Yes, mistress."

I hadn't even really looked at what Kasey was wearing - I'd been so worried about how she'd react to the video.

She had on a black tank-top - cropped so that her delectable belly-button was showing - with a white tennis skirt.

Her right hand was buried beneath those pristine pleats, working its way inside of her underwear, from what I could gather.

"God, you're beautiful," I groaned, my eyes feasting on her sumptuous body.

Her left hand was struggling to grip my stiff clothing-covered cock.

"Get it out," she ordered.

I moved without hesitation. I didn't know what was next - but resistance was futile.

I raised my ass off of the seat and drug my pants & underwear to my knees without unbuckling, unbuttoning, or unzipping anything.

The air in the car filled with musk as my dick stood proudly from my naked groin - begging to be touched - a drop of pre-cum already oozing from the slit at the tip.

Kasey's soft hand wrapped around my cock and I groaned - and leaned back - trying to press my body flat - thrusting my hips up - so that she had full access to my meat - hoping, praying she'd stroke it.

I could hear myself moaning in anticipation. I didn't care. I was lost - wanton - my brain lust-addled.

Her hand slid up - towards the sensitive head - and I ground my teeth together - the pleasure almost excruciating - her stroke so slow that it was even more intense.

Afraid that, if I tried to fuck her hand, she'd stop what she was doing, I held as still as possible.

I'm not even sure I was still breathing.

Her palm reached the ridge of the crown - and moved back down again - agonizingly slow.

I began to smell her spicy musk - and hear the sounds of her fingers slipping in & out of the sensual suction of her gripping snatch.

She bumped against me repeatedly as she wiggled & squirmed - driving her fingers in & out of her needy twat - while slowly continuing to stroke my meat with her left hand.

Now at the bottom of my stiff rod, she slid her fingers around and palmed my inflated nut-sack - caressing my balls - encouraging them to work a little harder.

My testes ached painfully. My stomach was in knots. I longed for release.

Her hand slid back around - and her fingers - once again - gripped my raging prick.

Her touch was electrifying.

Her hand moved a little faster - maybe twice as fast as before.

My teeth hurt from being locked together.

Kasey's breathing was growing more ragged.

I could tell that her fingers - plunging in & out of her quim - were moving more frantically.

Whether she'd finally decided to stop tormenting me - or was just lost in her own quest for climax - her hand started rapidly pumping up & down my cock.

I wanted to look at her - her sexy body - with her fingers busy fucking that cunt that I wanted so desperately to see - to touch - to taste - to..

"Fuck!" she shrieked, her body stiffening.

Her hand had just reached my cock-head when her orgasm hit.

Her fingers wrapped themselves around the lower-half of my angry helmet.

Lost in her climax, her fingers clenched and unclenched - clamping down on my cock & head.

Between the relentless stimulation and the primal sounds of rapture coming from the sexy woman beside me, my penis informed my testes that it was time.

My release was so powerful, I felt like my hair hurt - as the semen started rocketing from my dick.

It seemed like hours passed before my balls stopped firing.

My eyes were still closed - reveling in the intense release.

Kasey's hand was still wrapped around my cock.

I could die happy right now.

The woman, next to me gave a little shudder, relaxed, and then started laughing.

I opened my eyes - and started to turn to look over at her - to see what was so funny - when I saw it.

Her hand was still aiming my unflagging trouser schnauzer up over the dash of my car.

A huge wad of jizz was clinging to the inside of my windshield - threatening to drip down onto the dash.

Kasey slid her fingers up to steal the last bit of semen, sitting on my man-slit, bringing the corrupt seed to her mouth to taste me.

I groaned again - watching her naughty mouth work.

Her right hand withdrew, slowly, from where it had been laboring - beneath that pure, virgin white skirt.

I watched as those slick-looking fingers joined the first - and Kasey alternated licking between my juices and her own.

I wanted, so badly, to grab my cock - to jerk off to her sensuous show - but I needed, desperately, to find some Hardees napkins - to clean up my spunk - before my dash turned into a gooey mess.

I leaned to my left to reach under my seat - to see if there were any hidden there - and Kasey's hand took hold of my penis again.

"One month," she proclaimed, penalizing and promising at the same time.

I found the napkins and sat up to start the cleanup.

She released her hold on my fuck-meat and took a few napkins to help me.

"You're a messy boy."

"You got me pretty wound up."

"Moi?" she drawled, dramatically.

I laughed.

Her phone chimed.

"Mom wants to know if I'm still a virgin," she said, laughing. "I'd better get going. See you Friday."

She started to leave but then turned and snapped a picture of my cock before climbing out of the car.

"Now I've got something to jerk off to too," she laughed.

~~~ The Date ~~~

Mrs. Williams met me at the door and pulled me inside.

"You were a naughty boy."

"I've missed you too," I laughed.

"I was jealous. Kasey told me all about your hot little escapade. She ran off to finger-fuck herself after she described it to me. Her screams echoed throughout the house when she came, staring at that picture of your meat."

As she dropped to her knees, taking my pants & underwear to my ankles, I realized she was wearing the exact outfit that Kasey had worn on Wednesday.

It couldn't possibly be the same outfit, could it?

Her braless breats were stretching the material of the tank-top to the breaking point. Her thumb-sized nipples were rock hard - seemingly trying to gnaw their way through the dark cloth.

The white skirt was too short for her adult body. Even when she was standing straight up - it didn't cover the bottom of her ass-cheeks. Squatted down in front of me..

.. no panties - and her pussy is shaved!

"Fuck!"

The word exploded from my throat - as Mrs. Williams' mouth inhaled my cock - all the way to my ball-sack - which she tongued.

I was not trying to control her but my hands shot to the back of her head. A vertigo-like sensation reverberated through my entire body - as my brain informed the rest of me that we were under attack - from a vacuum cleaner.

"Mom!" Kasey yelled, angrily.

My hot-ass MILF lover never bobbed her head - and never relented. She just continued to Hoover my cock - with the head wedged into her throat - as her tongue stroked up & down the underside of every part of my rod that she could reach - teasing and tugging.

In what felt like seconds, my testes were offloading all cargo we carried onboard.

"Enjoy your date," she said, as she stood to her feet, grabbed my bare ass in her hands, and pulled me in for a lusty kiss.

She turned and walked away - her bare ass-cheeks bouncing - below the hem of the near-pointless skirt.

"Put my clothes in the hamper, you slut!" Kasey yelled, over her shoulder, as she walked my way.

"You ready?" she asked, grinning, and looking longingly at my stiffy.

"Oh, yeah!" I retorted.

She laughed, "Come on, then, stud. Let's see what you've planned."

It cost me a few favors but our first stop was the city's electricity generating plant.

Our former classmate met us at the back door - after buzzing us into the gated parking area.

"Nick?" Kasey asked, looking over at me, and back at my friend.

"Hey, Kasey. It's nice to see you again."

"You.. work here?"

Nick shook his head, laughing softly, "Maybe someday. My uncle does. He's in his office, running some forecast simulations - trying to plan for the summer peaks - and anticipate what the rest of the year will turn into."

She hesitated for a moment but, then, said, "So you're our tour guide?"

Nick blushed.

"That's awesome!" my date said, encouragingly, "Amaze me."

Nick stutter-froze for a second.

"Dude. She's almost as big of a nerd as us. Show us all this shit I've been dying to see in person."

His hesitation disappeared.

A little over an hour later, we were back at the same door where Nick had met us.

Kasey held out her hand. When Nick got up the courage to take it, she shook it.

"That was amazing, Nick. You really know your stuff! I even tried to stump you with what I thought were hard questions - but you never hesitated. You're either a really good bull-shitter or you're going to be an incredible electrical engineer."

Nick looked at me, lost, and back at my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Thanks," he said, a grin trying to sneak onto his face as he finally started to relax.

I offered my hand as well, which he took more easily.

"Cool stuff, dude. It was everything I'd hoped for. You're gonna rock at this - and the pay's not bad, right?"

"The classes are hard - and the field's super competitive."

"Dude. You always worry too much. Thanks for the tour. It was amazing."

I turned to open the exterior door.

"Thanks again, Nick. Very cool stuff!" Kasey said, turning to follow me.

"See you guys," he called.

"I'll call you," I said. "We'll get together. You going to Eastern?"

"I'm cheaping out," he said, "taking the easy stuff at the community college first."

"Us too," I told him. "We'll catch you for lunch sometime."

"Alright," he said, "sounds good. See you."

"See you."

In the car, Kasey said, "You're right. He's nice - and smart. I need to call my cousin. We'll take them on a double-date and see how it goes."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I know, I know. She's nice. She wouldn't do that shit. I'll talk to her."

I started the car.

"So - how am I doing so far?" I asked.

"Better than expected," she laughed.

"Harsh," I moaned.

"Poor baby," she chuckled. "What's next?"

Several minutes later, we arrived at the biggest park in the city.

I held her door as she got out of the car and took her hand - leading her off through the trees - to an open field down by a small, babbling creek.

I let go of her hand and laid down in the grass.

"Naptime?" she laughed.

"Come on," I said, running my fingers through the grass beside me.

"What are we doing?"

"Looking for dragons," I said, smiling.

She told me I was a dweeb - but laid down beside me anyway.

I laced our fingers together - and pulled hers to my lips to kiss them - before lowering them to the soft grass between us.

"Duck," I called out, pointing to a cloud with my left hand.

"That doesn't look like a duck," she argued.

"What does it look like, then?"

"Well, maybe a little - but it's an ugly duck," she laughed.

We studied the shifting cumulonimbus shapes, as they casually crawled across the sky - calling out figures we spotted - and arguing over what they looked like.

"Dragon!" Kasey announced.

"I'll be damned," I laughed.

"I win!" she declared.

I stood and offered her my assistance.

"What?" she asked.

"You won. Time to go claim your prize."

She accepted my help and stood - with a crinkled eyebrow.

Leading her by the hand, I headed to the right of where the car was parked - and rounded a copse of trees - to find the food cart I was seeking.

She looked over at me.

"Homemade sorbet. I think you'll like it. If not, we can hit DQ later."

I got two scoops of black raspberry; she got one of strawberry and one of peach. The peach surprised me.

We found a shady spot and plopped down in the grass to enjoy our snack.

I tried a taste of the peach and she tried my raspberry. Strawberry is not for me.

She ended up deciding that the peach was the best - followed by the raspberry. She said the strawberry wasn't bad - just not as good as the others.

I don't experiment much, when raspberry is available, but the peach was pretty good.

We were still a little early - heading to dinner - but I didn't want to include too much in the evening - or I'd quickly run out of ways to intrigue my princess.

Before I took her to Benny's Burgers, I asked how she liked her fries.

Her response was "crispy on the outside and puffy in the middle" - so I figured I was safe.

We pulled up in front of the place and she scowled at me.

I laughed, knowing that would be her reaction - it's not much to look at.

I helped her out of the car, and led her inside.

"Hey, Cindy!" she squealed, seeing one of our old classmates behind the counter.

"Kase!"

Cindy ran out from behind the counter, they squeezed each other - I imagined the two of them doing that while completely naked - in a small pool - filled with lime gelatin - and then she returned to her post.

"I've never seen you in here before," she said.

Kasey pointed at me.

"Hey, Reg. The usual?" she grinned.

"Yeah - and the same for Kasey."

"You think she can eat all that?" she laughed.

"She needs her energy," I teased, "I've got some strenuous physical activity planned for later."

"Oh my god, Reg!" she cackled, "You're horrible."

She looked over at Kasey, who just grinned.

Cindy gaped at her.

"He's mostly kidding," Kasey laughed.

"Have you two..?" she began to ask.

"Haven't gotten that far yet. He's still got the training wheels on. If the rumors we heard from Carol are anything to go by, though, he's packin'."

Cindy snort-laughed.

"You're both horrible. Two specials, coming up. It'll be about ten minutes. Holler if you can't find a clean booth."

I handed her my debit card and we went to find seats.

"Cin?" I called back.

"Yeah?"

"You got peach shakes?"

I looked at Kasey and she shrugged, but nodded.

"Yeah."

"Give us a jumbo peach and a jumbo black raspberry too, will ya?"

"You're both gonna need doggie bags and to-go cups," she laughed.

"Probably," I admitted, grinning.

Kasey found a booth.

I sat across from her - but put my hands on the table, palms up. She laid hers on mine.

"How'd I do?"

"I'll let you know after I try the fries," she grinned.

"I think you'll like the burgers too. The only person who has ever complained was Carol."

"You brought her here?"

"She never stopped bitching about it. Expected fine dining and a cunt full of my cock-snot. She never got either one."

Cindy arrived with the shakes and the receipt - which I signed - after adding a big tip.

She couldn't help but look at it, "Thanks, Reggie. You're always good to me."

"I live on tips too, remember? I should show you this video I have of this horrible customer I had this week.."

I looked over at Kasey.

Cindy was noticeably curious.

Kasey turned to her.

"My grandmother - dad's mom - called Pop's and ordered a pizza - just to get Reggie to her house - and then tried to pay him to break up with me. Reggie threatened to call the cops when she told him she didn't want the pizza - and then he told her what a manipulative shit she was for trying to bribe him to dump me."

Cindy looked back and forth between the two of us, processing it all.

"Good job, Reggie. You've always been a stand-up guy."

"Thanks, Cindy."

The cook hollered that our order was ready and she went to get our food.

"How much cheese is on that thing?!" Kasey gasped as Cindy brought the tray over.

Our mutual friend beamed, "Two fresh quarter-pound patties, grilled until the edges are a little crispy, swimming in cheese - one on the top, one on the bottom, and one in the middle. Real government cheese - not that veggie-oil, cheese-flavored shit they sell at the store."

Kasey looked at the huge burger in front of her and started to ask - but Cindy knew what was coming - and pulled a steak knife out of her apron to hand to her.

"Shit!" Kasey exclaimed as she started trying to cut into the thing.

I had created a small lake of ketchup on my plate - and put the bottle where she could reach it.

I scooted to my right - and Cindy smiled and plopped down next to me - to watch Kasey's face.

I took my big, fluffy napkin - unfolded it - and spread it across the front of my shirt.

I picked up Kasey's and handed it to her as she finished cutting the meat monster in half.

She looked at the napkin - and then at my chest - shrugged - and followed suit.

I took the steak knife and carved my beef behemoth into two large sandwiches.

I put down the knife and got a grip on the first half - looking over at Kasey - who was trying to figure out how to grab it.

"Just pick it up - there's no other way - lean over the plate a little - but make sure that napkin stays in place or you'll be an even bigger mess.."

"Like the windshield of your car - the other day - after our little play-time?"

Cindy's eyebrows shot up and Kasey just cackled. She picked up the massive double-decker and brought it to her mouth for her first bite.

I was already two bites in - glad for the distraction - when she started spilling secrets to Cindy.

"Well?" I asked, as she swallowed the first bite.

"Carol was an idiot. This is the best damned burger I've ever had!"

"Carol will always be an idiot," I said, "and I knew you'd like it. You're a meat eater."

Cindy's head spun to look at me.

"You're evil," Kasey groaned. "I barely touched you with my hand before you came all over your dash - there's no way that fire hose is coming anywhere near my mouth.."

"Cumming - your mouth?" Cindy giggled. "You've got a little something, right here," she said, pointing at the corner of her evil grin.

"Seriously?" Kasey laughed, "You're as bad as him."

She bit into her burger for the second taste.

A half-hour later, we were both stuffed.

Cindy put the rest of our burgers in to-go boxes - along with two big Styrofoam cups - holding the remainder of our creamy shakes. A pile of fries still littered our plates - but we had finally admitted defeat.

As we neared the counter - to head towards the door, Kasey said, "Cindy, tell the cook that was amazing."

"Daddy," Cindy called back through the window, "you free?"

A large aproned, mustached man came through the swinging doors.

Kasey extended her hand, "Best damned burger I've ever had - and the fries were perfect. I'm just sad that I couldn't finish half of it."

Cindy's dad looked over at me.

"She's a lot smarter, nicer - and cuter - than that other gal. You should probably try to hang onto this one," he chuckled.

"I'll do my best, sir," I said, shaking his hand as well. "The shakes were good too."

"Thanks, son. Always nice to see you. Tell your mom 'Hey' for me."