Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex w/MILF teacher + courting her hot cheerleader daughter.
11.2k words
4.82
75.7k
131

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Breakfast ~~~

I woke up, again, in a cozy bed that was not my own. The room was, once more, bathed in sparkling sunlight. I opened my eyes to see Mrs. Williams looking at my face, smiling, as before.

"You hungry, handsome?"

There was a wicked gleam in her eye. Was it just because of the déjà vu from the same scene, last week, and the same question she'd asked?

I replied, simply, "Yes," and waited.

She launched the bed's coverings to the floor, spun end-to-end, and pounced onto my semi-rigid cock. When I realized where her face was headed, it sprang to life. Now that her face was mere inches away, it was anxiously awaiting whatever was coming next.

Hovering above my face was the pinkest, most attractive set of pussy lips I had ever seen. I started without her. Her sexy snatch tasted like a mixture of the two of us - probably from the wild fucking I had given her on the dining room table the night before.

Her hand was sliding up and down my meaty shaft - jacking me off. She took one of my testicles into her mouth, sucked gently, and cuddled & caressed it with her tongue - then she switched sides.

I had only been awake for a few seconds and my balls were already aching to release - somewhere in - or on - this gorgeous woman's body.

The adoration of my fun-bag stopped and I unclenched my asshole - only to clench it again when (I swear) she stared chewing on my cock-head.

I was so distracted by the intense stimulation that it took me a bit to realize that I had forgotten what I was supposed to be doing.

As she worked me over, I licked her pussy like a Popsicle - from bottom to top - now & again - so as to let her know I was at least still conscious.

She was rapid-fire jacking my cock again - sucking the head, tonguing the ridge, nibbling, gnawing ..

"Fuckkkk!" I growled - as my testes gave up the fight. My semen started firing burst after burst into her greedy mouth.

As soon as she tasted my seed, her body started trembling. She hunched her cunt harder down onto my face - and she started fucking herself - up & down - across my mouth, nose, and chin. I tongued and sucked everything I could reach.

In seconds, she squeaked, tensed, and her sexy snatch ejaculated onto my tongue.

I lapped at the juices - not missing much - and then worshiped her quim and all of its beautiful parts - inside & out.

She leaned to the nightstand - and then, once again, returned - facing the still-smoking barrel of my freshly-fired weapon.

I heard the click of her phone, taking a picture - and - a couple seconds later - a second one.

I was still recuperating as she climbed off of the bed. I stared at the ceiling. My heart was pounding. My lover went to the bathroom, ran the sink for a bit, and then returned - to pull me up for a full-contact hug & kiss.

You have not been kissed until the glorious, naked breasts of a real woman are pressed against your bare chest - as her mouth devours yours - and her tongue teases your own.

She grabbed her phone and showed me the before & after pictures - of her mouth - full of my jizz that she had captured - and then empty - after she'd swallowed my gift.

Somewhere in this sexy teacher's stomach, my seed was desperately searching for an egg to fertilize.

That thought made me realize how much I would love to have a child with this beautiful woman.

Her trip to the bathroom sink had been to remove the overspray - of my spunk - from her eyes, nose, and cheeks.

She palmed my ball-sack - and looked into my eyes. My dick was already reflating. She gave me another lusty kiss.

After having your cock sucked first thing in the morning, nothing is quite as rejuvenating as watching the exquisite anatomy of your former Anatomy teacher - as they parade naked around the room - taking far longer to bend over - repeatedly - to pick up discarded clothing items - to carry them - one-at-a-time - to the hamper where - for absolutely no reason whatsoever - she bends over once more - looking over her shoulder and biting her lower lip - to deposit said item into the basket.

"Now am I your favorite teacher?" she asked, grinning.

"I think I came again - just watching you do that. You are so, fucking sexy!"

"Good morning to you, too, handsome. You ready for breakfast?"

Mrs. Williams and I put on house robes to head downstairs. We stopped by the laundry to move my clothes (soiled in last night's festivities) from the washing machine to the dryer.

Kasey looked up from her tablet - and empty cereal bowl - and frowned at me.

"Good morning, gorgeous. You're not quite as stunning when you're frowning. Do I need to apologize for something - or is there somebody I need to kill - to restore your beautiful smile?

She shook her head and said, "I've painted myself into a corner." I quirked an eyebrow at her and she continued, "I promised you it would be a month before you got to see my pussy. I also informed you that it has always been my intention not to give up my virginity until my wedding night."

I nodded.

"Last night, I told you that I would give you my virginity three weeks from today. I know of only one way to do this without turning myself into a liar."

"I won't make you keep that .." I began.

Mrs. Williams rested her hand on my shoulder, telling me to let Kasey finish.

The sexy - but solemn - cheerleader looked into my eyes.

"It was as much a promise to myself as you. Twice now, you've pushed me to a place I've never been before - where logic no longer matters to me."

"I'm sorry .."

"No. I'm not mad. You heard me last night - I will give myself to you in three weeks. The hardest part will be the waiting - but those are the constraints that I've given myself."

"We can stop .."

"No! This isn't your score on some spreadsheet anymore. This isn't about fooling Grandma Williams. This is about me and you."

She looked at her mother.

".. and .. you and mom."

I started to interrupt again but Mrs. Williams squeezed my shoulder.

"This is not even about my pussy - or my pussy needing your dick."

She laid her tablet down and turned to face me - her expression deadly serious.

"If you don't ask me to marry you, .."

She stopped - considered what she was planning to say - and held up a hand.

"No. Wait. That makes me sound like Grandma Williams - making other people follow my rules - giving them ultimatums."

She got up from her seat and walked over to me, dropping to her knees in front of me - and taking my left hand in hers.

I couldn't let her do this!

Looking down into her eyes, I dropped onto my knees - so that we were facing each other - eye-to-eye - and grabbed both of her hands.

"Will you marry me?" we both asked - at exactly the same time.

"I don't know what I will do if you don't say 'yes'," she said.

"I am hopelessly, helplessly in love with you. I would do anything and everything in my power to get you to marry me."

"So, is that a 'yes'?" she asked shyly.

I bit my lower lip.

She grinned, threw her arms around me, and kissed me - on the spot I had nibbled - a kiss of joy - of bliss.

When she let me breathe again, I lifted her hands to my mouth, looked back into her eyes, said, "Yes" - and kissed her fingers.

The wind was knocked out of me when my future mother-in-law pounced on the two of us, driving us, sideways, into the carpeted floor.

"Mom!" Kasey complained loudly.

It was then that we heard the sobbing.

Mrs. Williams' body was trembling from crying so hard - and she was trying to gasp for breath.

Kasey & I rolled onto our backs and each wrapped an arm around her mother. Beneath Mrs. Williams' body - Kasey's fingers found mine - and she interlaced them. I leaned to my right and gave her a smooch. She looked at me all dreamy like. My insides were jelly.

We waited for her mom to get it all out.

When she'd finally quieted - and her body was doing the little stutter-breath thing - I looked over to Kasey, and whispered, "Let's not tell your mom just yet. We should probably think about eloping. I'm not too sure how she'll take it."

My former Science teacher leaned back and glared at me.

"You're evil," she accused.

"I'm bad," I agree. "I should probably be punished."

"You could spank him," Kasey suggested, grinning evilly.

"I could use a good tongue-lashing," I offered, trying to look chagrined.

"Evil," Mrs. Williams repeated, standing up. "Pure evil."

Finally freed from our burden, I rolled towards my sweetheart, looked into her eyes, and said, "Hey."

"Hey."

"I need to go find you a ring."

"No - you don't need to .."

"You wanna go with me?"

Her eyes got big and I swear she stared back with such intensity that I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

"Yes."

~~~ Shopping ~~~

Mom and I grabbed cereal, bowls, and spoons - and scarfed down breakfast.

My clothes still had a few minutes left to dry. My MILF-lover filled the down-time with hugs - shared between my fiancé & me - as we stood in front of the laundry.

She apparently, noticed the lump in my robe during the hug.

What can I say? She has that effect on me.

She dropped to her knees, opened my robe, and took my cock into her mouth - wrapping her hands around me to grip my ass-cheeks and hold me in place.

"Mother!" Kasey gasped, "Will you please not suck my husband's cock in front of me?"

My cock left her mouth with a pop.

"First of all, daughter, the poor boy is dangerously close to having blue-balls - I'm just helping maintain marital bliss by assisting you in your duties."

"Duties?!"

".. and, lastly, I've been sucking & fucking this cock for weeks - and now you're going to tell me I'm not allowed."

Although my former teacher - whose robe had opened to show her generous breasts and bare pussy - had stopped sucking my meat, she was - nevertheless - still stroking me - as she argued with her daughter.

As her words got louder, her strokes got stronger. I was getting close to cumming again - really close!

Kasey had raised a finger - looking very much like her mother had in the classroom a time or two - preparing to say something - when I felt my testes fire.

I grabbed her mother's head, drove my cock through her mouth and down her throat, and started spewing my load straight towards her stomach - grunting as each cannon-pulse fired.

When I pulled out, she took hold of my dick one last time, licked the head like a lollipop, and then stood to face her daughter.

"Crisis averted," she said, grinning.

"Honey bear," I cooed, trying to catch Kasey's left hand.

She let me catch her hand but laughed, "No."

"Shnookems?"

"I think not."

"Princess?"

"Definitely not."

"Goddess?"

She looked at her mother - then back at me - and shook her head.

"Cupcake?"

"I don't think so."

"Muffin?"

"No."

"Listen," she said, interrupting my next attempt.

"Yes, Beautiful."

She smiled - and I got a quick peck on the lips.

"Now .. that .." she glanced at her mother, who was dabbing the corner of her mouth, ".. mom has finished her breakfast, we should probably get moving."

Mrs. Williams took my robe and I started getting dressed. The rivet on my jeans was still a little hot - so I kept my thumb in the waistband to prevent it from burning me.

When we were outside, back in the front seat of my car once more, my lovely fiancé snuggled up against me. I turned and kissed her on the nose.

She looked into my eyes - and bit her lip - so I acceded to her request - kissing her tender mouth.

"I love you," I told her.

"I know," she said, curling herself around my arm. "I love you and want you so badly."

"I can sit next to him and protect your virginity, if you need me to," her mother said, chuckling.

"Thanks, mother," she said. "I think you've helped enough today."

Mrs. Williams folded her arms over her ample breasts and pouted like a schoolgirl who'd been told she couldn't have any pudding until she'd eaten her meat.

The image of my former teacher in a plaid skirt and a white button-up shirt had my balls churning again. I started the car before they got us into any more trouble.

We began at the mall - ending up in one of those chain jewelry stores. We were heading back out of that store within seconds.

When the two of us - walking hand-in-hand - saw Carol behind the counter - looking as bitter as always - we stopped in our tracks - and Kasey's mom ran into us.

"Oh! What?! Oh. Hello, Carol."

"Hi, Mrs. Williams!"

Kasey went left and I went right - which had us pulling at each other's grip. Rather than turn back to discuss it, we released our hands - and reconnected once we had safely circumnavigated her mother - and were leaving my ex-girlfriend behind.

I don't know how long Mrs. Williams spent, catching up with the sadistic bitch, but my hot cheerleader and I were headed across the commons area to the next store.

Kasey's mom caught up with us as we arrived - just before my phone buzzed. I looked down to see a text from Carol.

"Seriously?! Nope. Never. Die in a hole. How do I not have you blocked already?"

Kasey squeezed my hand as I instructed my phone to never allow another call or text from Carol to come through again.

We stepped into the store that appeared to be free of former classmates and headed to the glass cases.

Kasey browsed while I tried - discreetly - to check the balance in my checking account.

I could feel the blood drain out of my face as I ran the numbers.

Kasey noticed, of course.

"Hey, we don't have to .."

I took her hands in mine.

"Do you love me?"

"What kind of silly question is that?"

".. and I would tell you the same thing."

She stared at me.

"What would you do for me?" I asked her.

Her forehead wrinkled.

"Is there anything that you would not do for me?"

"You have to wait three more weeks."

"Other than that."

"No."

"Then do you not think that I would do anything to make you happy?"

"You already make me happy. Let's go."

"I'm buying you a ring."

"We'll wait."

"Today."

"I'll find a reasonably priced one," she finally conceded.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cuz when we see Carol again - which you fucking know is going to happen as soon as we walk out of this store - I want her to shit herself."

Kasey pulled her hands out of mine and wrapped mine in hers.

"As much as I love that idea - and can already imagine the look on the whore's face. That's not a valid reason to spend that much money."

I squatted down, wrapped my arms around her legs - just under her ass - and stood back up - raising her above me - a head taller than everybody else in the showroom.

Loud enough for everyone to hear, I said, "This gorgeous girl has agreed to marry me and I need a ring as beautiful as her."

"That's not a good reason either," she whispered - but she leaned forward and kissed me hard enough that I had to set her down to fix the tent in my pants.

The new laptop was on hold - so were the tires for the car - as well as the other things I'd been saving for - but - after we'd picked the engagement ring and wedding band, even Mrs. Williams was kissing me.

I walked out of the store with both ladies on my arms.

We nearly ran into Carol.

"Hello Carol," Kasey said. "What a pleasant surprise." She extended her hand so that the hag could clearly see the ring.

When Carol looked up at her, she said, "My fiancé has blocked your number. Stay away from us or I'll cut you into so many pieces they'll need a magnifying glass to find them all."

With that, we left the mall and headed back to #24 Mulberry.

I started to pull into the drive but there was an ancient Lincoln Continental parked in "my" place - so I pulled out front - as Kasey cursed under her breath.

"Grandma?" I guessed.

She nodded - pointing to the hag standing on the front steps - next to a man whose sandy hair was starting to gray at the edges.

Kasey led the way towards the house. Her mother trailed behind. I ended up in the middle.

"Hello, Grandma, Grandpa. What's up?"

"Merely stopping by for a visit, sweetheart."

"I, uh, have company right now. We were running errands and just came home to grab a jacket. We're going to go play putt-putt and the forecast said it might rain."

I stopped beside Kasey; her mom was still a half-step behind me.

"We just wanted to chat for a bit, dear. It won't take long."

"We can talk here, if you'd like."

"Who's this?"

"This is Reggie. My fiancé."

"Fiancé? You'd need a ring for that, wouldn't you though?"

Kasey held out her hand.

"My, my! I'll bet that came with a hefty set of payments!"

"Not that it's really any of your business but he paid cash. What do you need, grandma?"

"Well! That's not a very nice way .."

I stepped in front of Kasey.

"Kasey and I will be married three weeks from today. We're going to play putt-putt and talk some more about arrangements. If your matters are more urgent than that, this might be a good time to spit them out. Otherwise, they can probably wait until after the wedding."

I looked from the woman to her mate - to see him staring at me.

"Since Kasey's father is no longer here, would you be willing to give her away?" I asked him.

"Harold!"

He looked at her with more backbone than I expected, but said nothing.

"Fine!" the woman spat at Kasey.

Turning to leave, she muttered, "I wasn't even invited to the last wedding."

"That's not true," my former Science teacher whispered behind me.

"What?!" the hag turned to confront her.

I stepped between them.

"From what I understand, you chose not to participate in the last wedding. It would not hurt my feelings in the least if you boycotted this one as well. That, however, is your decision."

"Well! I never!"

I looked at her and smiled - waiting for her to remember what I'd said the last time she spewed that vitriol at me.

She stomped off to the car, waiting for her husband to open the door for her.

Only after the car was down the road and out of sight did the two loveliest women in my life break into tears and snuggle into my arms.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped," I apologized - mostly to Kasey - but to her mom as well.

Her crying lessened and she sniffled, "No. It was fine - better than fine, actually - and I never even thought about Grandpa Williams taking daddy's place."

She started sobbing again.

When they were down to mild hyperventilation - their bodies recovering from the intense crying - I said, "I need to ask you something."

"What?" Kasey asked.

"Can we go to the zoo?"

"Cuddly animals will take my mind off of Grandma Williams?" she asked, stray tears still dampening her cheeks.

"Well, that - and - I should probably tell mom that I'm getting married."

~~~ Feeding Time ~~~

At the ticket-area, I stepped up to the window of the cashier that I knew.

"Hey, Linda!"

"Hey, Reggie!"

"Can I get two staff visitor passes?"

"Um? Okay?"

I grabbed Kasey's hand and held the ring up for her to see.

"I proposed to Kasey and I kind of need to go tell mom before somebody else does."

"Holy, shit! Aw, sweetie! That's awesome!" she said to Kasey.

Looking at me she said, "You too, Reg."

I laughed, "Thanks."

"When's the wedding?"

"Three weeks."

"Shit! She's not .."

"No," I laughed. "We .."

"I mean .. I don't think your mom would .. Oh, listen to me! Let me get you those passes!"

She printed out two passes and gave them to me. I handed them over to Kasey and her mom.

"Your mom works here?" Kasey asked, as we headed inside.

"She's the nutritionist."

"Aw, cool."

Mrs. Williams asked, "You know where to find her?"

"This time of day, she should be feeding the little furballs in the children's section. Prepare for cuteness-overload!"