Every Tenth Fisting is Free

Story Info
Lady goes to the salon for a waxing and gets fisted instead.
4.3k words
4.62
44.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

"That is great news," Becky chirped down her phone to her husband as she stood in the middle of the frozen food section of their local supermarket. "My mum already said she would watch the kids for us this weekend. All you need to do is buy the plane tickets and book the hotel for us in Lanzarote, and I'll take care of the rest. Okay, bye."

Becky hung up her phone, placed it in her purse and did a little dance in the middle of the aisle, which caused several older women passing nearby to scowl at her, but she didn't care. This was the first time in nearly two years, since the start of this whole damn Covid-19 mess, she would be able to leave the country, go to Spain and enjoy a few days in the sun with just her and her husband.

Becky quickly finished her shopping and as she stood in the checkout queue, she quickly started working on the list of things she would need to do before the trip. She checked the tips of her hair. She just had her roots touched up a few weeks back, so they were fine. Then she looked at her pale arms. A quick spray tan would be nice, but there wasn't time for that. Then her thoughts dropped down to the massive, tangled covid bush she'd been growing between her thighs since the start of the second lock down.

"I'll need to get her waxed before I get anywhere near the water or my husband," she told herself. "I wonder if Sally could fit me in for an emergency wax?"

A few minutes later Becky had driven across the small village she lived in and pulled up in front of a little white beauty salon just off the High Street. Above the big plate glass window at the front of the building in big golden letters the sign read "Sally's Beauty Salon." Becky jumped out of her car and started walking towards the door. On the way in she peaked in through the front window and her heart sank. "Holy hell," Becky muttered to herself. The place was heaving with customers. Women were literally lounging around everywhere.

Becky and her mum had been coming to Sally's for years, ever since Sally moved down from up North and opened the salon. The situation inside looked bad, but Becky had to take a chance and see if she could pull a favour.

Becky opened the front door of the salon and was instantly hit by a wall of hot moist air and enough industrial solvents and chemicals to momentarily stun her. Before she could fully regain the use of her frontal lobe, from across the shop she heard a scream.

"Becky!" Screamed Sally, a big, buxom woman in her mid-fifties with curly platinum blond hair and the tendency to wear too much make up. She ran up to Sally, gave her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek. She smelled heavily of good perfume as well as industrial chemicals, and a whiff of cigarettes. She quickly ran her hand up the side of Becky's face and checked out the ends of her hair. "I like what you've done with your hair luv," she said in her thick northern accent. "What can I do for you today?"

"Sally, I'm desperate," said Becky. "My husband finally managed to get a long weekend off of work and we got tickets to go to Lanzarote for tomorrow, but my lady bits are in a bit of a mess," she complained as she motioned her hand over her privates. "Is there any way you could fit me in for an emergency waxing today?"

Sally nodded gravely at the news, looked around her shop full of women, and then grabbed the appointment book off the front desk, "You picked a bad day to need your bush trimmed luv. We are fully booked up until next week."

"Please Sally," Becky pleaded. "My bush is in a terrible state, and I am afraid to take her to the beach. The Spanish will laugh at me, and my husband will get scared, and we will go another year without sex."

Sally flipped back to today's appointments in the appointment book and ran her finger up and down the list, then she turned to the nearest beautician who was working on a customer's set of long acrylic nails. "Samantha, any chance you can take my appointment with Mrs. Khan? She's booked in at 11:30, but she's always late."

"And a bit of a screamer," the beautician retorted.

"Yes, yes she is," Sally agreed.

"Sure, no problem. I'm almost done here" The beautician nodded in agreement.

Sally turned back to Becky with a big, white toothy smile. "This is your lucky day luv. Now give me your jacket, and head to Waxing Room Four and get undressed. I'll be there in a sec."

"Thank you Sally, you are the best," Becky gushed as she pulled off her jacket and passed it to Sally.

"I know, now get to room four. Come on luv, this is an emergency! Hurry, hurry!" Sally growled as she pushed Becky towards the back of the salon.

Becky headed through the salon to the private waxing rooms in back. The door to room four was open and she headed inside. The room was tiny and consisted of little more than a proper examination table with stirrups, a stool for the beautician to sit on, a chair for the client's clothes, a small movable table, some shelves with towels on them, and a full-length mirror mounted on the wall opposite of the examination table.

This wasn't Becky's first waxing, and she knew the drill. Becky shut the door and then quickly kicked off her shoes. She left on her socks because the floor was cold, and she liked having warm toes. Next, she pulled off her yoga pants and panties, folded them and placed them on the chair next to the examination table.

Becky grabbed two towels off the shelf. The first towel she placed down on the examination table before she climbed up on it. Although the room was warm, she still jumped when her bare butt touched the examination table. "Soon I'll be on the beach in Spain and my bum will be nice and warm," she told herself as she settled into place, and hoisted each of her legs into the stirrups.

"My god, look at how hairy you are," she complained to herself when she saw her hairy pussy in all its glory in the full-length mirror opposite the bed. She pawed at her pussy for a second and ran her fingers through her thick full bush. "Soon you will be all gone, and I'll be nice and smooth again," she said as she pulled the second towel into place over her privates.

Becky relaxed in the chair for a second before she got board and attempted to reach for her phone, "Shit, I left it in my jacket." The thought of getting up with the towel tied around her waist and running out into the salon to get her phone out of her jacket quickly crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed the idea. Instead, she just sat there looking up at the holes in the ceiling.

Becky looked around for something to kill the time. She was starting to get desperate, when out of the corner of her eye she saw one of the pamphlets for Sally's salon. On the front of the pamphlets was a heavily airbrushed photo of Sally standing in front of the salon. It had been the same pamphlet Sally have had for years and she was about to put it back when she saw it wasn't. Underneath the photo of the shop there was a new caption which read, "New Treatments for 2022."

"Huh," Becky began to casually flip through the pamphlet, but everything pretty much looked as how she remembered it, "Pedicures, foot massages, eyebrow threading..." then under the section marked 'Women Only Services' it simply read "Fisting: All Natural, Holistic Stress Detox. £30."

Becky gasped and her heart began to thud in her chest. "What?" she questioned as she read the line over and over again, "Fisting?"

'Knock, Knock, Knock.' There came a firm knock at the door followed by a quick shout from Sally, "are you decent in there, luv?"

In a flash Becky placed the pamphlet back on the stand next to the examination table and quickly folded her hands on top of the towel covering her offending privates. "Yes!" she said a little too shrill for her liking.

Sally barged in carrying a small plastic tray full of the waxes, raps and creams that would be needed to wax away Becky's bush. Sally pushed the small stool into place at the bottom of the examination table with her foot. Then she grabbed the rolling table with the pamphlet on it and pulled it towards her and place the plastic tray on top.

Sally put on a pair of dark rimmed, but fashionable reading glasses, then she squatted down onto the stool. "Now let's see what we got here." With the grace of a woman who has seen more vaginas than most gynaecologist, Sally flipped Becky's towel up on to her stomach, and then leaned in close to get a good look at Becky's hairy pussy. "My god luv, you're right. It is an emergency. We can't let you go on holiday like this. We're going to need some more wax."

Sally jumped up from the stool and without waiting for Becky to cover up, quickly opened the door, walked through, and slammed it shut.

Becky pulled the towel back down over her privates and sat there in silence waiting for Sally to return. A few minutes went by, but Sally didn't return. Becky's attention quickly began to drift back to the pamphlet that was now firmly out of reach down by her feet.

Then through the thin walls of the private waxing room next door Becky heard a sound she couldn't quite place.

'Ump, ump, ump...'

The door to the private room flew open and Sally barged back in with a handful of spare waxing strips. "Sorry about that luv, I had to take a call," said Sally before she plopped back down on the stool and dumped the extra supplies onto the cart next to her. Without ceremony she flopped her reading glasses back down and flipped the towel covering Becky's privates back up. "Now, lets see what we got here."

Although it had been a while since Becky had last got waxed, she been getting waxed here in this very shop for all most all of her adult life, but today when Sally reached down, grabbed Becky's labia and pulled it wide, Becky jumped.

"Whoa, steady luv," Sally laughed.

"Sorry, it's been a while since anyone has touched me down there," Becky admitted.

"By the look of things down here, I can imagine so," Sally joked as she began to spread hot wax up the inside of Becky's thigh before pressing the strip of paper into the inside of her leg. "How are things going at home?" Sally asked right before she tore away a million hairs from Becky's crotch.

'RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!'

Becky bit her lip hard, her eyes welled up and her chest heaved up and down, but despite the enormous pain, she didn't scream. Eventually she croaked out, "We are doing okay. Covid has been tough. My husband had to work for nearly two years straight, and this is our first vacation since the start of this mess. That's why I'm here. I hope some time together will make things better."

Sally nodded in understanding as she prepped the other side of Becky's pussy.

'RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!'

Becky held in her scream again. Her chest spasmed up and down and the pain from her bush being ripped out by its roots radiated out across her body.

Becky sat there in a semi state of shock as she silently tried dealing with the pain while Sally began to prep her for another wax strip. When, from the other examination room next door, there came the clear sound of a woman being pleasured.

'UMP, UMP, UMP, UMP, UMP....'

Becky slowly turned her head towards the wall and listen as the woman in the next room clearly began to orgasm.

"Oh ignore her luv," Sally said in a dismissive way. "That's just old Miss White. The poor dear is a nurse up at the hospital in the A&E ward and she's come in for her weekly stress detox therapy."

'RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!'

Sally tore off another million or so hairs from Becky's bush.

'Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!'

Becky bit her lip and done her best to hold in her screamed but a little escaped. While next door, the screams just got lounder and louder until both her and Sally had turned their heads and were just staring at the wall.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" screamed old Miss White through the thin walls. "Oh yes, oh yes fist my pussy hard! Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Shit, here I cum!" Miss White let out an all-mighty cry that Becky was sure that could be heard across the street.

"Bless her," Sally said before she tore off the last major section of hair from Becky's pussy and started cleaning up stray hairs with a quick secession of rips.

Becky bit her lip again and dug her hands into the examination chair while she wriggled in pain. Her face was bright red, and she was starting to sweat a little. She took several rapid deep breaths before she rasped out, "What kind of treatment is she getting?"

Sally rubbed her hand across the top of Becky's, now smooth, plump pubic mound that for the moment looked remarkably like a plucked chicken. "Oh, Miss White's in for her weekly fisting." Sally responded in a matter-of-fact way.

"Fisting?" asked Becky.

Sally looked at Becky over the top of her reading glasses. "When was the last time you came to the salon?" Sally questioned as she reached into the tray and grabbed a tube of soothing gel. She snapped the cap open and squirted a healthy amount on top of Becky's pussy and began to rub it all around across her mound and between her thighs.

"Maybe two years ago. Before Covid at the very least," responded Becky as she closed her eyes for a brief second and enjoyed the cold gel being rubbed on her still burning pussy.

"Ah that explains it," Sally nodded in understanding. "It's our newest service offered. We started doing it after Lockdown."

Becky staired at Sally in disbelief.

"It's all the rage in all the good salons in America," said Sally as she absentmindedly dragged her finger up the hood of Becky's clitoris, "All of the big Hollywood stars are now doing it."

"What? Fisting?"

"Why yes luv," confirmed Sally. "Like," she struggled for a second to remember the actress's name. "Who's that actress, the tall blond one. The one with the website that sells the candles that smell like lady bits? You know, the one in those space movies."

"Oh, ah...Gwyneth something or other," Becky answered.

"No, not her, the other one," Sally dismissed with a wave of her hand, "Anyways she says that 'a good fisting increases blood flow, improves cognitive abilities, and reduces the rate of depression in women by more than any of the antidepressants currently on the market.'"

"Really?" Becky thought this over as Sally continued to gently rub her pussy. "But is it legal?" she finally asked shyly.

"Of course, luv!" Sally laughed. "The government decriminalized all sorts of personal services years ago. Besides it isn't anything sexual. It's a therapy."

"What do you mean?"

"We aren't lesbians." Sally cackled, "I don't want to kiss you, move in together, and buy a Subaru. All I want is you to be your best self in a happier and healthier holistic way."

Becky, still splayed open on the table while Sally continued to rub her pussy, thought about it for several seconds. "Can I try?" Becky asked shyly.

Sally gave her a hungry wolfish smile, "but only for you luv. And we'll have to hurry, I'd still like to catch Mrs Kahn when she makes it in, even though she's a right demanding cunt," Sally gave a small chuckle as she stood up and walked over to the shelf.

"Does Mrs. Kahn get a fisting too?"

"You don't know the half of it," Sally laughed. "She has a very stressful job at the bank and would be in here every day for a fisting if we let her." While standing at the shelf, Sally quickly pulled on a pair of purple rubber gloves, a white plastic throwaway apron, and a sturdy plastic face shield.

Becky cocked her head and looked at the older woman who now looked like she was about to go to war. "What's all that for?"

"You would be fucking surprised what comes gushing out from down there luv. Especially from women like you lot who haven't been seen too in a while." Sally walked back to the foot of the bed and grabbed the gel bottle again, squirted a big gob in her hand and began rubbing it around.

"The first time I did this for one of my new customers the poor lady gushed everywhere. All over me arms and top. Even some in my eye." Sally laughed as she dropped back down onto her stool, reposition herself and prepared to penetrate Becky's now bare and neglected pussy.

The tip of Sally's index finger only made it about an inch inside Becky's pussy when Becky made a great nervous sucking noise, sat up as much as she could, and grabbed the older woman's wrist. From behind big, frightened eyes Becky sputtered out, "is it going to hurt?"

Sally looked up into Becky's frightened face and with her free hand traced her fingers over Becky's lower abdomen looking for any C-section scars. "How many kids do you got? Two, isn't it?"

Becky nodded in agreement.

"Both natural births, yeah?" question Sally.

"Yes," confirmed Becky.

"You'll be fine luv," Sally smiled. "Now lay back and let's get started," Sally growled in a low voice.

Becky reluctantly let go of Sally's wrist, but she continued to watch wide eyed at what was about to happen to her.

Sally poised her purple glove covered fist at the opening of Becky's pussy. She would need to take it a little slower and gentler with Becky than she would with her regular, more broke in, clients.

Sally moved her index and ring fingers down to the entrance to Becky's smooth pussy, and with a slow but firm motion she inserted them both deep inside Becky. Becky's pussy was hot to the touch and already wet which made Sally smile.

Becky gasped and took a deep breath as Sally inserted her fingers deep into Becky's pussy. This was the first time Becky had been touched by anyone sexually, including her husband, for well over a year.

Sally gently moved her fingers back and forth several times until on the thrust she twisted her wrist, hooked her fingers up, and began to massage the rough patch on the roof of Becky's pussy.

Becky's eyes fluttered, her breathing got fast, and her toes involuntarily curled as Sally began to hit her G-spot.

Sally smiled as she watched Becky enjoy herself. She continued to drag her finger tips in big exaggerated circles across the backside of Becky's clitoris for several seconds until she felt that Becky had relaxed enough. "Are you ready luv?" Sally asked.

Becky vigorously nodded her head at what was about to come.

Sally began to twist her hand back and forth in Becky's pussy which made a wonderful sucking noise. "Okay, take a deep breath," she instructed Becky.

Becky sucked in a deep breath of air which caused her heavy chest to heave.

Sally began to vigorously twist her hand back and forth, then suddenly she jetted out all four of her fingers deep into Becky's pussy, then in a flash she balled up her fist and pushed it deep into Becky's abdomen.

Becky let out a scream as the older woman's fist sunk deep into her pussy. She hadn't had something this big and this deep inside her in years. Her legs began to shake.

With her free hand, Sally reached up and began rapidly stroking the young woman's erect clit with her thumb.

Sally was starting to work up a sweat from her heavy wrist action. "Do you want me to talk dirty to you?" Sally asked slightly out of breath.

"What?" Becky gasped as Sally opened up her hand and stroke Becky's g-spot from the inside. Becky was taken back by the suggestion that a woman nearly twice her age wanted to talk dirty to her. "No. Why?"

"It will make you orgasm harder and faster."

"No. No," Becky sputtered out but then Sally dragged all four of her knuckles in rapid succession across Becky's G-spot. "OK yes. Talk dirty to me."

"Where are you going on holiday again?" Sally asked with an urgent tone in her voice as she stood up to get better leverage before she began really smashing into Becky's pussy.

"Spain," Becky spurted out, "Lanzarote."

"Oh yes, I love Spanish cocks," said Sally as she placed equally heavy emphasis on the words 'Spanish' and 'Cocks.' "Every time I go over there, I get two or three, big fat ones." Sally grinned from behind her plastic face shield.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers
12