Everybody Loves Evie

Story Info
Polyamory doesn't go as Josh planned.
6.9k words
3.02
12.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
75 Followers

"Oh... oh... oh...Oh god baby you are so deep in me," Josh heard his wife Evie moan from the master bedroom. It was hard to hear anything with the sound of their marital headboard hitting the wall with every thrust from Evie's lover into her well fucked pussy.

"Mmm... mhhhmmm... fuck'in take me... fuck me yeah," Evie wailed. Josh realized his wife was almost certainly being more vocal for his sake. Evie knew Josh was next door in the guest bedroom desperately stroking his own dick as he listened to Evie's lover use her body for his pleasure. "Oh yes you are so tight," Josh heard him shout.

"Oh... Oh... ooooooooooo," Josh could hear his wife cuming from the powerful fucking of a man that wasn't him. The swirl of jealousy, humiliation, arousal, and manual stimulation were just too much. He came right along with her, spewing his seed onto his own belly.

As Josh reached for the tissue box he had placed beside the bed in anticipation of this moment, he reflected on how Evie and him had gotten here.

It had all started with an article in the New York Times. Well that's not true. It had all started with a crush Josh had on a female co-worker. Josh loved Evie's body. She was a fit, five foot six inches tall and 115 pounds. Brown hair, brown eyes, girl next door cute with perfect feminine curves. Josh would never dream of saying anything out loud, however, but maybe he wished Evie was a C or a D cup instead of a perky B cup. He did like big boobs.

Which is how Emma caught his eye. Emma was much shorter than Evie. Five foot even, maybe five two. She had black hair, alluring green eyes, and the most voluptuous pair of DDDs he had ever seen. Every time he saw her Josh wondered how she didn't fall over. How could a girl that small have tits that big?

And she loved to show them off too. Plunging necklines, skin tight sweaters. It seemed to Josh like Emma wanted to catch him staring at her tits at least once a day and she always succeeded. Despite his wedding ring, Emma flirted with him all the time.

It wasn't that his sex life with Evie was inadequate. It was fine. But god did he want to suck on Emma's tits so bad.

So when Josh was reading the New York Times one day and saw a headline reading, "Polyamory Works for Them," he was intrigued. Josh was surprised to learn that according to a recent poll, 20 percent of young Americans said they would be open to trying non-monogamy at some point in their lifetime. The term non-monogamy included polyamory, open relationships, and swinging. "For them, more partners means more exploration and more pleasure," the NYT reported. Josh thought he could go for "more partners," "more exploration," and "more pleasure." Maybe Evie was one of the 20 percent open to being poly?

Josh already knew that Evie had quite the sexual history. Not only had she dated girls in college, but she even confessed to a threesome with two guys on spring break one year. The article said open relationships required a lot of talking about rules and expectations so that nobody was surprised or hurt. He decided to ask Evie what she thought about polyamory that night, after a couple of glasses of wine of course.

"Polyamory could really mean anything baby," Evie told him that night after Josh had asked her what she thought about it. "You are going to have to be specific. What do you actually want to do?"

"Well," thought Josh, "at least she didn't immediately say no." But now Josh had to figure out what to say next and he knew that, "There is the girl with big tits at work and I want to fuck her," was probably not the best way to get what he wanted.

"I guess I thought it might be fun to spice things up if we each went on a date one night with someone else and then came back the next morning and told each other what happened," Josh said. "That story about you doing two guys on spring break always turns me on."

"You want me to fuck other guys and then tell you about?" Evie asked.

"No. No. Like the New York Times article says, it would be like a date, like a side relationship. We'd both explore more people and have more pleasure," Josh responded. "We would continue to be eachothers primary partner. We would always come back to each other. Just one night a week we'd each step out for some fun."

"There's a woman at work you want to fuck isn't there?" Evie asked.

"Baby I'd like to fuck almost all the women at work," Josh said not completely untruthfully. "But I think ideally we wouldn't date people at our office. That could be messy."

"Would that be one of our rules then? No office fuck buddies?" Evie responded.

How could he be messing this up so quickly? The first rule and he already cut off his entire reason for starting this conversation.

"No. No. No. That one should be more of a guideline than a rule," Josh said trying to save the possibility of hooking up with Emma. "How about the first rule is not bringing your dates home. You have to sleep at their house or get a hotel," Josh said.

"Wow. We are really doing this," Evie said. "OK then. Rule two you have to tell your primary partner all about your date, or at least you have to answer every question until they are satisfied."

"Oh my god," Josh thought. "Is she really considering this? Are we making real rules? Is this really going to happen?"

"Yeah that's fine. We should be honest with each other about what happens on our dates," Josh said.

"And we need to make time for us to reconnect," Evie continued. "Whenever one of us goes on a date, the following night we must be together, just the two of us. That is rule three. The primary partner is always the top priority."

"Yeah that sounds good," Josh said with a little bit of hesitation in his voice. He wasn't worried about the rule per se, just that Evie seemed to have already given this a lot of thought. Had she been thinking about polyamory too?

"Ok," Evie said with a grin. "When did you want to start?"

"You're really OK with this?" Josh asked.

"One of my co-workers, Jane, is in an open relationship," Evie said. "She is on this non-monogamy app and she shows me pictures of all these hot guys she goes out with. She says she loves it. So yeah, I guess I've been thinking about it."

Josh was blown away. Now he was suspicious. "Do you have any guys you have a crush on already?" he asked.

"I don't actually," Evie giggled. "I mean some of the guys Jane showed me on her phone have been cute, but those are just pictures of guys I've never met. I have no real desire for them. I don't even know their names," she explained. "Would it be a problem if I did already have a crush on somebody? Would that be a problem for you?"

"No. No. No," Josh said without really thinking. He stopped. He considered his crush on Emma. He reasoned that Evie had no real reason to fear he would try and replace her with Emma, that wasn't his intention. And then he reversed that thinking on to her. "No. I don't think it would bother me," he reasoned.

"Well OK then," Evie shrugged. "I guess I'll go create an app profile. Let's find out how many guys out there want to fuck me."

Josh created his own polyamory app dating profile but didn't put too much thought into it. Emma was his first target. And he was encouraged when she agreed to get drinks with him after work next Friday. On her end, Evie immediately received tons of attention from her app profile and had no problem finding a hot married man looking for some side action that same night.

Josh was so excited about his date with Emma that he never really processed the fact that his wife was scheduled to go on her own date that night. Maybe if he had gone home after work to watch her prepare her body for an evening of fun with another man it would have hit home. But his drinks with Emma were right after work so the last time he saw Evie before her date was when he kissed her goodbye when leaving for the office that morning.

Emma looked amazing in a long sleeve tight white blouse with a khaki skirt. She even upped the ante by undoing one more button before they arrived at the bar. Everything seemed to be going Josh's way until Emma asked if Josh's wife knew where he was. He thought he had this one covered. "She knows I am here," he stated proudly. "We are opening up our marriage a bit. She knows I am here on a date with you and I know she is out on a date with another guy. It's a little complicated but we think we can make it work," Josh said.

Josh could tell by Emma's face she was not cool with this explanation. "So you still plan to stay with your wife, you just want me to be your side girl," she said, clearly insulted.

"Well I mean I have my ring on, I thought you knew I was married," Josh said, surprised at her reaction.

"I thought you two were having marital difficulties," Emma exclaimed. "Maybe you were looking for a new girl. Look, I know I'm no angel here, agreeing to drinks with a married man, but I don't want to be someone's third wheel. Have a nice evening. You can call me when you don't want to share me with another woman." And with that she stormed off. Josh was left to pay for both their drinks.

Deflated as he approached their apartment, it didn't hit home for Josh where his wife currently was until he entered their empty apartment. "Oh my god," he thought. "Evie is out on a date with some guy I've never met. I have no idea what they are doing, or what my wife is even wearing."

He fought off the urge to text her. That would just look pathetic. He agreed to this. This was his idea! He would act like a man and see it through. But god did he want to know where Evie was.

The hours felt like days that night. Josh tried to distract himself with a movie, but that didn't work. Alcohol helped soothe the pain much more effectively and he passed out on the couch with the television on sometime around midnight.

Josh was so hung over the next morning he never heard Evie come in. When the sunlight from the next day finally peaked through the windows to wake him up, he could hear the shower running in their bedroom. He pushed open the door to see Evie's powder blue strapless bandage mini dress crumpled on the floor in front of the bathroom door. Josh didn't want to scare her, so he didn't enter the bathroom, he just collapsed on their bed, still made from the following morning and began rubbing his aching temples.

"Oh baby good I'm glad you came in the bedroom, I did not want to have to lay next to you on the couch. I had quite the work out last night," Evie said after she turned off the shower and entered the bedroom with one towel wrapped around her head and another towel wrapped around her body.

"What time did you get in last night? And why did you sleep on the couch?" she asked. "Did your date go well?"

Josh had been so obsessed with where his wife was and what she had been doing he completely forgot what he planned to tell her about his date. Not seeing any downside he told her the truth.

"So there was a specific girl with big tits at work that you had your eye on," she said. "I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. I'm sure you'll find someone who is more into the lifestyle on the polyamory app. That's the whole point of the app.The only people on it are into open relationships," Evie trailed off as she disappeared into her closet.

"One week in and she's already lecturing me on how polyamory works," Josh thought as he reached for his phone to check his app responses. A few women were interested, but not ones he was attracted to, too many noserings and tattoos. He'd keep looking.

"Jane told me the key is to only pick people you are really attracted to and then push for meeting in person ASAP," Evie said, still out of sight getting changed. "You don't want to waste time on losers who will sweet talk you over text you all day but never have the balls to actually show up in person. So this hot tall guy pings me right away, I'd totally do him, so I agreed to drinks at a hotel bar. Not only did he show up, but after just two rounds he asked if I wanted to get a room. And I did! Next thing I know he's paid the tab and we were in the elevator necking like teenagers," Evie said as she came out of the closet wearing a red sleeveless long nightgown that hugged her every curve.

"I guess I should back up," Evie said as she crawled under the covers. "Anthony is older than us, 40. Married. Two kids. He loves his wife but he has a super high sex drive and his wife only wants sex once a week. She tried having sex more than once a week, but she found more sex was actually less for her. Having sex once a week when she wanted to was more intense for both of them than having sex two or three times a week, and letting him just fuck her," Evie continued.

"So one week when she joked that it might be better for both of them if he just found a fuck buddy, he took her up on the offer," Evie continued. "Now she had some rules. No single women. Only other married women. And no one she knows. Other than that she gives him a hall pass once a week. And they've been doing that for a year."

"Back to last night though," Evie purred. "Here, get under the covers and get undressed baby, let's cuddle."

Josh complied. He was both eager and afraid to hear the rest of Evie' tale.

"I don't know if he paid extra or what, but our room was super high up and we had an amazing view of the city," Evie continued. "It kind of took my breath away. Anthony wasn't distracted by the view however. He had stripped down to his boxers and was unzipping my dress before I had even taken in the whole skyline. When I finally did turn around in just my bra and panties, Josh you are a handsome man, but Anthony was impressive. Broad shoulders, firm pecs, big meaty arms. No six pack, but no beer belly either. And then I saw what was in his boxers."

"Josh," Evie said, reaching out to cup her husband's balls and stroke his dick, "I love you and all that you have to offer, but Anthony was big. Really big. No wonder his wife only wants sex once a week. He asked me if I wanted to touch it, and I did. He asked me if I wanted to suck it, and after kneeling in front of him, I did."

"I had trouble getting my mouth around it and I didn't even try to take more than a few inches in my mouth. He said my mouth felt great and he said I was a good girl, but I must not have been that great because it was only a minute later that he pulled out of my mouth and brought me up for a kiss."

"Then he swept me off my feet and lowered me onto the bed, removing my panties while he did so," Evie continued. "And boy was he excited when he saw my completely shaved pussy. His eyes lit up, he pushed between my legs, and he began gently kissing all over my inner thighs."

"He wouldn't shut up about how young my pussy was. How beautiful and pristine it was. How great it smelled. It was a little unnerving," Evie confessed. "But oh man could he eat some pussy. His enthusiasm made it seem like he had never tasted a woman before, but the way his tongue darted in and out my folds and played with my clit, mine was definitely not the first pussy he had been around."

"He got me good and wet and I started to feel an orgasm building, but I didn't want to cum from his tongue. At least not yet," Evie continued. "I wanted him to fuck me with that big dick. So I told him to. And being the gentleman he is, he did as I asked."

"I stayed there on the bed, facing up, legs spread wide. He took me slowly. Very slowly. Inch by inch till he was all the way in. God it felt so good," Evie said as she began to stroke her husband faster. "He let his dick rest there, all the way inside me, with his heavy ball sack resting on my ass cheeks, for like 30 seconds. Then he began thrusting in and out of me, slowly at first. I may have gotten quite vocal at that point. But then he suddenly stopped and pulled out. I felt so empty. I wanted to hit him."

As she told Josh about Anthony stopping, she also released his cock, he immediately empathized with her sexual agony.

"But then he apologized and said he was about to cum and he wanted me to cum first," Evie continued. "Isn't that sweet? So he rolled over on his back and told me to get on top. I wasn't going to pass that invitation up. So then I rode his cock and grinded my clit into his pubic bone while he sucked on my nipples. I came in no time," Evie said as she began to stroke her husband again.

"And then, like as soon as my orgasm had passed," she continued, "he flipped me back over and fucked me missionary again till he came. It didn't take long but god damn did he pound me pussy me good." And with that, Josh came too, spurt after spurt after spurt all over the underside of the covers and on the sheets as his wife continued to stroke him through his orgasm.

"Looks like we made a bit of a mess here sweetie," Evie said, still stroking his deflating cock. "Why don't you quick go get us a towel, I'll clean this up and then we can cuddle till noon." Josh quickly jumped out of bed to grab a towel and after Evie cleaned as best they could the couple laid in eachothers arms reconnecting for hours.

After waking from their midmorning nap, Evie checked her phone and saw that Anthony had already sent her a message. "Hey Evie- Just wanted to let you know last night and this morning were fantastic on my end. Would love to go again next Friday if you are up for it. -Anthony."

Evie most definitely did want to go again next Friday. And she felt a tinge of guilt for not telling Josh about her morning fuck with Anthony, but she felt like she had made an honest effort to tell him everything that happened. He certainly liked what he had told her so far.

She also felt bad that Josh's date hadn't worked out and that he wasn't into any of the girls he was matching with online. Evie was afraid this might happen. Jane had told her that like 75 percent of the guys on the apps were men and finding an attractive willing woman was hard unless you were super hung or super good looking. Josh was good looking, a seven, maybe even an eight. But not a nine or a ten. And he was definitely average down there. Which was good in a husband, but not on a dating app.

There had to be something she could do to help out... and then it hit her. Maybe one of her old college girlfriends would be up for a threesome? What would be the harm in asking? It would be an excuse to say hi and most of them would at least get a kick out of the question.

Josh was up fixing them lunch by this point when Evie entered the kitchen with a devious grin on her face. "Josh. I am going to show you a picture of a woman. I want your honest opinion. No hurt feelings. Would you fuck her yes or no?"

"Ok," Josh replied. "I'm game. Let's see this picture."

With that, Evie flashed Josh a picture on her phone. She was blonde. Short hair. Broad shoulders. Big tits. Attractive. Not super pretty. A little butch. But definitely feminine. No visible tattoos or piercings.

"Yeah. She's hot. I'd do her," Josh said nodding.

"What if you had to do her with me?" Evie added.

"You mean like a threesome?" Josh asked. "Would I actually get to do stuff with her or would you be with her and I'd only watch?" Jake asked.

"No, she's bi. She'd fuck you," Evie answered.

"I'd definitely give it a try," Josh said, coolly taking a drink of water. "Who is she?"

"She's one of my college girlfriends. We broke up years ago," Evie said. "The sex was good but we both decided we needed dick too. Who knows maybe if polyamory was more popular than I'd be married to her," Evie laughed.

"Yeah, maybe," Josh chuckled. Anthony he was a little jealous of. This chick didn't bother him at all. "What's her name?"

"Sophie," Evie answered. "I'll schedule coffee for us all this week. See if you two hit it off."

Sophie was taller than Josh expected. Five foot ten. About his height, which was a little intimidating. But she was also warm, outgoing, and had a deep big laugh. She also seemed to like Josh's jokes which was a good sign for everyone. She agreed to come over to their apartment Saturday night. Josh had first suggested Friday but Evie gently reminded him she had already had a date scheduled that night.

AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
75 Followers
12