Everybody Loves Janey

Story Info
She has a girlfriend, a new boyfriend and wants to keep both.
7.3k words
4.25
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarsonJ
CarsonJ
36 Followers

I was married once before. For seven years, I was married to a beautiful woman, not as beautiful as she thought but beautiful, and almost every minute of my marriage, I suspected she was screwing around on me although I could never be sure it wasn't just my imagination running away with me.

After seven years of suspicion, I finally caught my wife cheating on me. Well, to say caught isn't completely fair— most women never get caught unless they want to or just don't care. I came home from work, same time as always, and walked in on her with another man. Then she begged me to join them.

Although my wife was a big girl, she wasn't fat— just a healthy, meaty buxom big boned girl. She was about the same height as me, 5 feet 10 inches, but the last couple years of our marriage, she'd started wearing heels all the time which made me feel small and inadequate next to her.

I knew how wrong and shallow I was for feeling emasculated by her size, but I felt what I felt. So when I walked in on some burly ass man, at least 6 feet 5 inches and muscular, pounding the shit out of her puffy pussy while she stood bent over the arm of the couch moaning like I'd never made her before, I didn't feel jealous, mad, turned on, happy (for her), or like joining in. I felt like I always felt around my wife toward the end of our marriage— inadequate.

I left her that night, even though she cried and begged me to stay, saying she'd never do it again. The next day, I joined a gym and then worked hard over the next year putting muscle on my skinny frame, like that is why she cheated on me. The muscle, magically, made me feel in control. After I made myself over, I dated a few women, nothing serious, but eventually, I met Janey and fell in love.

Janey was almost plain looking, at least until she smiled. Then she was beautiful. She had the body of an angel although my brother, an asshole, always teased me that she had a great body if you were into twelve-year-old girls. He was just jealous— everybody wanted Janey.

While Janey was small and petite, standing a little under five feet tall in bare feet, she was no little girl— she was all woman. She had a curved ass, perky little titties, and nipples that grew over an inch when turned on. When we were together, she made me feel special and powerful.

I fell in love with Janey almost the first time I saw her and long before I convinced her to date me which took months and months of constant effort, bordering on stalking. OK, I stalked her, finally catching her like a doe frozen in my gaze.

When we started dating, I felt like I'd won the fucking lottery. The only problem was she was already in love with someone else. She'd been up front about it, and for the three months we were dating she kept telling me that we'd have to stop when her boyfriend returned. At first, because she was such a timid little thing, I convinced myself it was all a story to give herself an escape if she needed— a sophisticated sort of it's not you it's me kind of thing.

But it wasn't. Her friend finally returned, and she stopped fucking me and stopped seeing me which nearly wrecked me. She lived in the condo across from mine which made things even harder on me, especially since I was determined to keep my promise to her that I would leave her alone when her boyfriend returned. I couldn't breathe or sit still the first weekend she spent away. I spent the whole time pacing in front of my door. After a couple of weeks of getting drunk every night and not seeing her except through the peephole a few times when she left for work, I could barely get out of bed, and I stopped going to work.

It turned out Janey was missing me and hurting also, so late one night, she banged on my door until I finally woke up. Then she told me the truth she'd been afraid to— she didn't have a boyfriend; she had a girlfriend, who she really loved. Her girlfriend was married, and sometimes she got together with both of them.

She claimed she really missed me and really wished I could be her boyfriend and wished she could keep her girlfriend too. I said I'd do anything to keep seeing her. I didn't care who I had to share her with. She said I had to meet her girlfriend and get her to agree before we could go back to seeing each other again.

The next afternoon we walked to Cindy's house, holding hands while walking the four blocks. We hadn't talked about the kind of things Janey did with Cindy and her husband— it was none of my business, I figured. I just felt high as fuck with Janey's petite little hand pressed into my sweaty palms as we bounced down the sidewalk towards her girlfriend's house. When we got to Cindy's house there was a late model white Cadillac in the driveway. Janey stopped, and her grip tightened on my hand when she saw the car.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing." she answered.

"Whose car?" I asked, looking at the Cadillac.

"I don't know. They keep their cars in the garage." I believed her, even though the car's presence seemed to have shaken her.

Cindy answered the door, "Hello." She hugged me, pressing her large soft breasts against me. "Come in," She stepped back from the door and motioned us inside.

"This is John," Janey said. "And this is Cindy," she motioned at her girlfriend. Janey had a giant proud looking smile on her face.

Cindy looked me up and down before saying, "Your cuter than Janey described."

"It's nice to meet you," I said, looking at her. I hate greeting new people. It's always like a weird dance that usually feels fake and forced, and it wasn't nice to meet her— it was scary as hell. I felt she held my life in the balance.

"Janey, would you give us a few minutes, I want to talk to Johnny alone," Cindy said, smiling at me. "Red's here. Why don't you go see if she needs anything."

Janey leaned into me and put her arm around me. "Cin, no. Not today," she said, with a small voice. I barely heard her.

Cindy pointed towards a hall, "Go," she said. "Now," she said, with a raised voice. Janey started towards the hall. She looked back at me. She looked panicked. She continued to the hall and disappeared. I heard a door shut. Cindy looked at me. Studied my face for a few seconds. "Oh, she'll be alright. She likes it when I take charge."

"She didn't look like she liked it," I said.

"No, she didn't, did she?" Cindy said. She smirked and squinted her eyes at me for a couple seconds. Cindy stood in front of me, thick creamy white thighs disappearing into short pink running shorts and a white tank top showing plenty of cleavage. She wore no bra, and her nipples and areolas showed through the white material. "Please sit," Cindy said. She motioned to a white leather couch. I had to admit Janey had good taste. I looked to where Janey had disappeared before I sat. I watched Cindy grab her phone and use it to turn on the TV and un-pause a video.

On the giant screen hanging on the wall above the fireplace, Janey's naked little body was bent over an ottoman. Her knees were on the carpet with her feet bound together by black fabric. Her arms, tied at the wrists the same way, hung over the other side of the ottoman, and a black fabric belt wrapped around her body several times, securing her to the ottoman. Her eyes were blindfolded with black fabric.

Some guy was on his knees fucking Janey's wet little pussy from behind while another guy fucked her mouth from the front. There was no sound. My stomach felt queasy. My mind went blank. I just stared. She hadn't been my timid little doe for a while, but this was all beyond anything I was prepared for.

After about a minute, the guy fucking Janey's little pussy looked like he came. He was really handsome with a strong jaw. I hated that. The other guy pulled his cock out of her mouth, dripping with her saliva, and he moved around behind her naked little body. He put his hands on top of the ottoman with his arms squeezed against her sides, and he fucked her wet little pussy, slamming his body hard against her perfect curvy ass with every thrust.

After a couple minutes, a tall wiry guy put his large cock, and by large, I mean longer and thicker than mine, in front of Janey's mouth. He rubbed the tip against her chin. She ran her tongue over her lips, wetting them, and she pushed her mouth all the way down around his cock, looking like she was trying to get as much in her mouth as she could. Then she fucked his cock with her mouth, sliding up and down on his hard flesh like she was possessed.

The guy fucking Janey's wet little pussy looked like he came, and she pulled her mouth off the cock she was devouring and tried to wiggle herself free from the ottoman while cum dripped out of her pussy. She struggled to free herself while the tall wiry guy untied her, and as soon as she was free, she rolled off the ottoman, landing on her back. She lay flat on a giant mat, her ankles still tied together and the fabric biting into her skin. More cum dripped out of her little pussy which was shaved except for a small patch of short curly blond hair above her little pink lips. She struggled to pull her wrists free from each other, and after several seconds she succeeded, leaving the black fabric still tied around one wrist.

Janey used her fingers to rub cum over her little pussy, mixing it with her own juices. She frantically rubbed her pussy. The tall wiry man whose cock had just been in her mouth untied her ankles. Janey stretched and spread her legs out wide and continued to rub her pussy.

The tall wiry man positioned himself on top of Janey and slid his cock inside her already cum filled pussy. He pushed all the way in and pressed his body down against her. She fumbled to place her hands behind his head, pulling him towards her. They started kissing.

He fucked Janey while they continued kissing, tongues in each other's mouths, her eyes still blinded by the black fabric. He fucked her harder. He slid his cheek against hers. Buried his face in her neck. Picked up his pace. Pushed his cock faster into her little pussy. After about a minute, he pulled his cock out and stroked it violently. He came all over her perky little titties.

Janey rubbed his cum all over her titties and hard nipples. She scooped the rest of his cum up and rubbed it all over her little pussy, mixing it with her own juice like before. She used two fingers from one hand to hold her little pussy lips apart. She rubbed her clitoris with two fingers from the other hand.

The handsome guy with the jaw came into view carrying a large purple dildo, bigger than any of the cocks Janey had already conquered. He shoved the dildo deep into her pussy while she continued rubbing her clitoris. He started hammering her pussy with the dildo. She kept rubbing herself hard, almost violently. After a couple of minutes, Janey stopped rubbing herself and slammed her hands flat down at her sides on the mat. She made fists with both hands and arched her ass off the ground slightly before dropping it back flat against the mat. She slapped at the dildo with one of her petite little hands, and the guy removed it.

She came so hard her whole body convulsed and spasmed several times before laying perfectly still. The guy held the dildo covered with her pussy juice up in the air like a victory salute. The screen went black. I sat staring at the blank screen for several seconds. I took a deep breath. Janey hadn't been my timid little doe for awhile, but this was beyond anything I could have imagined.

"Why'd you show me that?" I asked. I stared at Cindy. She looked down at my cock which was making a huge tent out of my shorts. She smiled and sucked on her lower lip and arched her eyebrows up. Cindy sat next to me. Her soft creamy white thighs were almost touching my leg. The smell of peaches filled my nose. I slid away from her. "Is that why Janey was scared?"

Cindy said, "No... probably just afraid you'd ditch her..." She stared at me for a second before she finished, "when you found out what a nasty little whore she is." I looked at her titties showing through her shirt. Her nipples were hard.

"You're fucked up," I said, shaking my head. "She told me everything already." I lied. She looked surprised for a split second.

"Right," she said, sounding sarcastic.

I stared at her, "Does Janey know how fucked up you are?"

"Me? Well, you're leaving now, aren't you?" she asked.

"I'm not going anywhere without Janey," I said standing up. "I'd die before losing her again."

"Kind of dramatic?" she said. She laughed at me. I knew how stupid I sounded, but her laughing didn't help.

"I can't breathe without her," I said, as much to myself as to her.

Cindy placed her hand on my forearm and looked up at me. She said, "Me too." She looked like she was thinking, and I wasn't mad at Cindy, anymore. "I love Janey," she said. "But she's in love with you."

"She's in love with me?" I said, startled by her statement.

She looked at me like— are you fucking serious. "I'd never make her choose," Cindy said.

"Choose?" I played dumb.

"Between us," Cindy said. I couldn't keep from smiling.

"Who would she choose?" I asked. I couldn't help myself. Cindy slapped a hand under each breast and lifted them up and arched her eyebrows up like before as if to say— who would you choose?

"It doesn't matter," she said. "She'll get hurt if she has to choose...That's why I fucking hate you." I was starting to like her despite her intentions.

"That's why you hate me?" I smiled at her, "I just want whatever Janey wants."

"Yeah?" she said, smiling now. "Well, she wants me. Does that mean you want me too?" she asked, as she grinned and lifted her shirt, showing me her large creamy white breasts.

I stared at her large drooping breasts for a couple seconds before saying, "If Janey wants me to." She laughed.

"Janey wants you to want her," she said.

"I want her," I said. "She knows that." I looked at her as she pulled her shirt back down over her breasts. "What now?"

"We give her what she wants," Cindy said. She grabbed a hold of my cock through my shorts and squeezed and gave it a little pull. She said,

"Come on." A little bit of her ass cheeks peeked out the bottom of her running shorts as she led me down the long hall to Janey.

In the back room on a giant mat, a tall woman with fiery red hair pulled back in a ponytail, giant DD breasts, wide hips, and a fat ass lay flat on her back, her thick milky white legs spread wide. Janey's face was buried in the woman's pussy, and the handsome guy with the strong jaw from the video was fucking Janey's naked little body from behind. A guy I'd never seen before sat in a low chair watching.

"That's my husband, Tom, fucking our nasty little girl, and that's Big Red's pussy juicing all over her face," Cindy said, speaking into my ear. She pointed over at the guy watching, "And that's some dude we picked up at Starbucks this morning." Cindy looked at me and laughed. "No, that'd be gross. That's Bobby, Red's brother." I stared at Janey's naked little body taking Cindy's husband's steady thrusts, surprised she could balance herself and suck pussy at the same time while being fucked from behind like that. I was impressed and proud.

"What? Who is that?" I asked, looking at the guy in the chair.

Cindy put her arm around my waist and said, "That's Red's husband." Janey now balanced herself on one elbow while her tongue licked Red's pussy. Janey shoved two fingers between Red's big puffy pussy lips. She shoved them all the way in and held them there while she licked at Red's swollen pussy. Red started to moan. Cindy's husband's body made a thudding sound every time it slammed into Janey's hard little body. Janey lifted her face from Red's pussy and started fucking her with the two fingers. Then she started alternating between licking Red's pussy and fucking it with her fingers.

Cindy left me where I was standing and got on her knees next to her husband. He pulled his cock out of Janey's little pussy and stroked it before cumming in his wife's wide waiting mouth. She swallowed his whole load, except for the little bit on her lips and chin, and then she slid her mouth down his shaft and started sucking— she looked like she was greedily trying to draw every drop of cum from her husband's thick cock.

Janey kept working her tongue and fingers on Red's pussy. Red's husband took up position behind Janey while Cindy crawled up to Red's face, her ass cheeks peeking out from under her shorts at me as she did. Cindy bent down and started kissing Red, her husband's cum fresh on her lips. Red's husband slid his cock into Janey's wet little pussy and slowly fucked her, pressing and holding himself against her ass after every thrust. Cindy whispered something in Red's ear.

"Bobby, fuck that nasty little pussy, harder. Fill her with your cum," Red said, before she moaned. Janey kept working on Red's pussy with her tongue and fingers— she now had her two fingers buried deep in Red while her tongue flicked all over her clitoris. Cindy crawled over to me, her tits hanging down and bouncing around, her shirt now gone. Red's husband kept fucking Janey's wet little pussy, slowly. Cindy pulled my shorts down and off. My cock was rock hard and pointing up. I thought she was going to take it in her mouth.

"He's holding back," she said. "Go put your cock in his wife's mouth." I just stared at Red's husband fucking my little Janey. Cindy stood and pushed me towards the action. "Let him see you fuck her mouth; that'll get him going," she said. I looked for some kind of encouragement or acknowledgement from Janey. She had to have heard Cindy, but Janey appeared to keep her focus on Red's swollen pussy.

I went over to Red. I felt awkward. I got on all fours, knees on one side of her head, hands on the other. I lowered my cock into her mouth. She turned her head a little for my cock to slide in deeper. As I started fucking her mouth, her husband started fucking Janey harder, his body thudding loudly against her ass. He started grunting with each thrust.

Cindy said, "Janie, your man's fucking her mouth like he owns that bitch." Janey lifted her head away from Red's pussy, somehow still balancing herself on only one elbow. She watched as my cock kept disappearing between Red's lips. Janie smiled at me, her lips and chin all covered in pussy juice. Her eyes smiled, full of mischief. She took her petite little hand, made a pointed fist, and pushed the whole thing into Red's pussy. Her fist and wrist disappeared into Red. Then she fucked her with it, pulling her fist most of the way out every time before punching it back in. Red started sucking my cock harder, lifting her head off the ground to meet my thrusts.

It was all probably too much for her husband. He yelled, "Fuck, I'm coming." And he came in Janey's little pussy, grunting loudly with each thrust of his cock into her.

Janey looked up at me, her eyes smiling as she stared at me. We held each other's gaze for a long moment. "Baby, I need you in me," Janey said, continuing to stare into my eyes as I fucked Red's mouth. Several seconds later, my cock was out of Red's mouth and sliding into Janey's little cum filled pussy. Janey started hammering Red's pussy, shoving fist, wrist, and some arm deep into Red each time.

Red moaned. "You nasty little . . . oh, oh, oh shit," Red yelled. She moaned loudly. Janey's arm worked like a piston on Red's pussy. Red slammed a clenched fist down on the mat several times and started rolling her head side to side, moaning, and breathing hard. She looked like she'd started coming, but Janey didn't stop fist fucking her pussy. She kept pounding it until Red yelled, "Stop." Red's body convulsed from the orgasm. Her cheeks flushed red, and she continued breathing hard, sounding like she was struggling to catch her breath.

CarsonJ
CarsonJ
36 Followers
12