Everybody Loves Raymond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me...fuck me," she kept urging him; and he complied.

Triple-D had a decision to make: should he withdraw and cum on her lovely back, or remain inside her and create a "creampie." He decided on the latter; grasped her firmly against him, and began to shoot his cum deep up inside her belly. She felt the inside of her cunt grow hot, and his cock expand even farther, as his stream flooded her pussy. He seemed to cum forever, pumping her cunt full, and the spasm of his gigantic cock inside her caused Debra to join him in orgasm. They ground their crotches together, as their bodies quivered and shook.

As he slowly withdrew the obscene length of his cock, the audience applauded and whistled. He assisted the weakened Debra into laying on her back. He positioned her legs far apart; raising her knees until her feet were close to her ass , and flat on the floor. In that arrangement, the audience could clearly see between her legs, and watch his cum drool down her ass crack. Her pussy was completely stretched; and was now a wide open hole, rather that a slit.

Triple-D retrieved the magic-wand he had employed during his initial act, and declared, " and now my lovely assistant will make this disappear."

He scooped some of their fluids from between her ass cheeks,and coated the length of the wand with the slippery liquid. He then urged her legs even farther apart, and placed the tip of the black wand at the entrance to her rectum. And without further pause, he began to slide the slender stick up into Debra's ass.

She had been just laying on her back relaxing, when she felt the wand begin its invasion of her rear hole. She was not used to anything traveling in that direction and immediately raised her head to see what was happening. As she glanced down between her legs and saw him inserting the object into her ass, she realized that it was indeed a pleasant sensation. The wand disappeared deeper into her ass hole and Debra reached down with her right hand and stroked her engorged clit. She felt a little dazed, but was completely aware of how aroused she still was. She felt her pussy, and comprehended that it was still stretched wide open. Debra began to insert an increasing number of fingers inside herself, as Triple-D fucked her ass hole with the wand. Noticing that her wide-stretched cunt was not putting up any resistance, and was providing ample lubrication; Debra suddenly, and unexpectedly, shoved her whole fist up inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh, shit," she moaned, as she began to furiously fist fuck herself.

This was an unexpected bonus for the audience; and they were almost speechless as they watched this beautiful housewife fisting herself, while a wand was fucking her ass. Triple-D left the wand inserted deeply in her ass hole; kneeled beside her body; and began to masturbate his still erect pole. Debra forcefully stuffed her fist up inside her pussy, while he steadily stroked his cock next to her face. Abruptly, his massive meat began to erupt on to Debra's face and chest. The quantity was copious and completely drenched her chin and heaving breasts. She tried desperately to lick every drop her tongue could reach, as it drooled down her huge tits. Her hand was drilling her pussy in a frenzy, and Triple-D bent down and pinched her clit harshly, as he jerked the stick from her ass hole. Debra, once again exploded, and her body convulsed as her cum streamed out of her hole.

The crowd offered their thunderous encouragement and gave the duo a standing ovation. Debra virtually collapsed on to the carpet, and lay there still oblivious to her surroundings. Triple-D helped her to her feet, and supported her as they walked back to the kitchen. Garvin joined them and volunteered to help Debra dress. Debra had told him that no one would be home that night, so the plan was for him to drive her home in her car, and then have a lodge brother pick him up. He cleverly assisted her to dress; slyly omitting her underwear. She was still completely inebriated as Garvin led her to her car. While helping her into the passenger seat, he unbuttoned her blouse and let her tits hang out. He then arranged her skirt so that it was bunched up around her waist, completely exposing her pussy to him on the ride to the Barone residence. The entire ride home he was glancing at her impressive tits and kept the fingers of his right hand buried inside her cunt.

He pulled completely into the Barone driveway because he didn't want busy-body Marie to know they were home yet. He knew the kitchen door was never locked, so he virtually carried the still drunk Debra into the kitchen and helped her to lean against the kitchen table.

"Now, you bitch, I'll teach you to treat lodge members like you're superior to them," he tersely remarked as he bent her backward over the tables edge, so that she was laying on her back. He hastily dropped his pants to the floor, freeing his hard, yet wrinkled cock. He hoisted Debra's skirt around her waist; kicked her feet far apart; and prepared to drive his vein-covered prick into her cunt. Her tits were still hanging out of her blouse; and coupled with her legs being wide apart; he thought she looked like a wanton whore. He fished his cell phone out of his shirt pocket, and while taking pictures with one hand, he poised his cock at her entrance with the other. Her beautiful pussy had still not recovered from the brutal fucking by Triple-D, and was still partially open, when Garvin lunged forward, burying his entire cock inside her.

He began to fuck her as hard as he could, when she dreamily, and drunkenly inquired, "well, when are you going to put it in...hurry up and fuck me." Her pussy was so stretched out from Triple-D's gigantic cock, that she could barely feel Garvin's old meat.

This, of course, enraged Garvin, who quickly pulled his cock out of her; flipped her over so that she was face down on the table; and shouted, "see if you can feel this, bitch."

Without any preliminaries, he started to shove his cock into her ass hole. Her ass provided more resistance than her pussy, but since it had already been violated that night, he had no problem going balls-deep.

"Mmmmm, that's more like it," Debra moaned, as she reached down between her legs and fingered her pussy.

Even though he thought she was a bitch; Debra was still the most beautiful housewife Garvin knew, and he often fantasized about her body. It took him no time at all to begin pumping her ass full of his sperm. When he was done, he flipped her compliant body over onto her back and slid her up so that she was fully laying on the kitchen table. He slid her skirt down her legs and onto the floor, and spread her legs wide. He completely unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open, revealing her tits in all their glory; then began to snap pictures from every angle. He searched their refrigerator, found a large cucumber, and inserted it into Debra's pussy; all the while photographing her. He replaced the cucumber with the neck of a wine bottle; and Debra spontaneously reached down and began fucking herself with it. What a picture Garvin had: an absolutely gorgeous Debra, fucking herself with a wine bottle, while his cum drooled out of her ass hole.

He knew his ride must be waiting outside, so he snatched the wine bottle from her hands; assisted her to walk to the sofa; and covered her with a blanket. He threw her skirt over the sofa arm; and left through the kitchen door...actually locking it when he left. Garvin knew these new pictures would virtually guarantee that the sexy Debra Barone would be doing an encore performance at the lodge.

*

(Thanks to everyone for the comments and story suggestions. Please keep them coming.)

12